๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“œ๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...

By AelenaVelaryon

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ข๐“พ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
๐“ฉ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…ฃ ๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…”
๐“ค๐“ท๐“ธ
๐““๐“ธ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ธ
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“ž๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐““๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ธ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ผ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ธ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“จ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“’๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“จ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ!!!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

๐“๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ

51K 1.4K 231
By AelenaVelaryon

MOTHER DEAREST

993-998 𝗔.𝗗.

Rhaenyra Targaryen had been a mother many times but after the death of her first children she never thought she would have any more children let alone find love. She was happy with the life she led. It wasn't the luxury life she used to have before this time but she had love and happiness, that was enough for her. Ansel was a good father to their children. She remembered the days before he became sick. The family sat around together. Rhaenyra and Ansel watched their children play while Henrik  sat in his father's lap.

Rebekah, Klaus, Freya, Finn, Elijah and Kol ran around chasing each other. "Freya, Finn, Lijah, please be careful with your siblings" the kids just giggled, smiled, and nodded. Henrik preferred to be with his parents while they watch the oldest play. He liked to down time with them, it was like he knew he would soon lose them both. But even then, the family was happy. Little did they know soon they would lose themselves and what they loved the most.

KLAUS'S MANSION

NOW

Elijah is standing before Klaus, wiping the blood off his hands with a white handkerchief after killing Daniel. "You look surprised to see me. So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest?" the oldest original asked. "You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Klaus replied. Elijah attacks him and Klaus flies through a window. "Easy. I just finished renovating" Klaus says as he rushes towards Elijah, who crashes into a table, breaking it. "You have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family" Klaus replies. Elijah attacks Klaus again, and Klaus is knocked against a coffin. He opens the one next to it, undaggers Kol who is lying inside. He rushes to Elijah and holds him against a closed coffin by his throat. He holds the dagger up threateningly. "Don't make me do this again Elijah, I promised her I wouldn't" he states, confusing the oldest Mikaelson before he goes back to fighting his little brother.

"Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with" Elijah threatens. Klaus lowers the dagger. "Mikael is dead" he blurts out as he releases his grip and Elijah stands up, surprised. "What did you say?" he asks. "He's dead. Turned to dust. He's gone, Elijah. Forever" he replied. "Why does our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century" Elijah states as he looks at his brother. "Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. How we came to be. Things Esther didn't want us to know. Things I didn't want you to know, but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me" Klaus replies. Klaus goes to a small table where there is a small urn and removes the lid. He dips the dagger inside then walks over to Kol's coffin. "What are you doing?" Elijah asks him as he daggers Kol again. "Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again" Klaus promises as he closes Kol's coffin lid.

Klaus had invited his mother for dinner. But, she was more of like the surprise guest. He knew Elijah may betray him just to get back at him. Klaus had Stefan's arm in the fire when his mother walked in. "Now, now, Niklaus. That is no way to treat a guest" Klaus let him go. "You really have given up, haven't you? Where is the fight? Where's the ripper?" Klaus asked, taunting him. Elijah and Damon re-enter the room, they have yet to notice Aelena. "Elijah... why haven't you left?" Klaus asked his brother. "Where are your manners, brother? We forgot dessert" Elijah takes the cover off the tray the blond woman is carrying. Two silver daggers lie on it. "What have you done?" Klaus asks shocked. "What have you done? You see, I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now" Elijah replies as Kol enters the room.

"Kol" Klaus mutters. "Long time, brother" Kol replies. Klaus starts to back away. Finn suddenly appears, and he grabs a dagger and stabs Klaus through the hand. "Finn, don't!" he yells. He rushes away but runs into Rebekah. "Rebekah!" he yells as she stabs him with a dagger. "This is for our mother" Klaus looks at her. 'If you knew' he thinks. She pulls the dagger out and Klaus falls back into Kol's arms. Rhaenyra wanted to help but Klaus and her had agreed to stay in the shadows until Esther's arrival. Elijah looks at Damon and Stefan. "You're free to go. This is family business" as Damon and Stefan walkout, Rhaenyra stands in front of them. "Hello, brothers" she greets with a smirk. They both stop dead in their tracks. "I will be coming for you soon. Perhaps Elena first" and with that, she disappears.

When she walked inside, the witch was already inside. "Look at me! Do you know why am here?" she asked Klaus. "You're here to finally tell us the truth?" he asked, 'innocently'. Esther's instantly became nervous. "What?" she asked. "Before Mikael died, he heard a name, a named he believe he would never hear again. Rhaenyra" he said carefully as he watched his mother's movement and reaction, and his 'mother's' heart beat faster. "So, Mother, why don't you tell us who she was?" he asked nonchalantly. Esther looked around trying to find god knows what. "What is he talking about, mother?" Finn asked. "Go on, Esther. Tell them who Rhaenyra was" Klaus told her. Before she could answer they could hear someone walking toward them. Heels.

They got closer and closer until a woman stood by the entrance. The woman wore a black dress.

"Hello, Esther" she greeted with a smirk, Esther became very pale. Esther took a few steps back but suddenly she couldn't move anymore. "Go on, Esther. Tell them who I am" she ordered. "She's... she's your..." Esther couldn't. "Tell them!" she yelled. She could feel herself becoming angrier. She knew she was angry when her hair turned red, her eyes turned gold, and veins covered her face.

Esther then decided to speak. "Rhaenyra is your real mother" she finally said, "What?" Rebekah, Kol, Finn, and Elijah asked at the same time. Rhaenyra turned to the Mikaelso siblings. "I'm your real mother" she repeated. To say the original siblings were shocked would've been an understatement. She turned to Esther and in a blink Esther passed out. Klaus walked over to his mother who gave him a side hug. The rest of the siblings were shocked to see their brother being lovable towards another person. He didn't show love or emotions to them. This woman, who claimed to be their "mother". "Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Finn. Meet our real mother, Rhaenyra" he pointed at Rhaenyra who was nervous. Her hair was back to white and purple eyes. She was nervous to say the least.

She began to doubt they even wanted her to meet her. The four siblings didn't move, they were too shocked to even say anything. Rhaenyra looked at Klaus who also became nervous. He thought at least Rebekah would be excited or happy. Yet, none seemed to react. "Just let her show you" she walked closer and they all held hands. Finn and Kol felt the magic. They saw it all. Finn remembered his sister Freya. How he, Elijah and Freya used to spend time by the lake playing until their father arrived or their mother called to them. They all saw the day Henrik was named. They saw Rhaenyra surrounded by all of them as she carried little Henrik.

They felt the tears. She was telling the truth. As she let go of them. Rebekah was the first one to make a move. She walked towards her mother. She didn't know whether she should hug her, grab her hand or what. Rhaenyra took Rebekah's hand in comfort.

Instantly the blonde original felt safe and it felt familiar. Rebekah didn't wait any longer she hugged her and cried as did Rhaenyra.

"My sweet girl. I've missed you so much" she whispered to Rebekah making her hug her mother tighter. Rebekah let her go after a few minutes. Kol approached her. "Kol" she said to him. "Hello, mother" and with that he hugged her. Her hug felt welcoming and full of love.

He like Klaus never had anyone truly care for him. Until not. He cried too, and Klaus wasn't one to show emotions. Then, Elijah. "Eli" she called him by his nickname. He remembered her the most. He was a few years older along with Finn. "Mother" she kissed his cheek. "My little warrior" he kissed the top of her head. "It's good to have to have you back" she nodded and hugged him one last time.

Then, it was Finn. "Mother," he ran to her. "My little witch" she hugged him.

"Mom, having you here, is everything I never knew I needed" Finn said making his siblings agree to something for once. "The family is back again" she stated. "Esther is gonna help me with something" she added. "What are you planning, mother" klaus asked and she smirked. "Nothing really. Just cause a little chaos" she replied. Kol smirked. "So we're psychopaths by blood?" he asked and his mother laughed. Making the rest of them laugh too. It was safe to the say the Original Family was closer than ever. And Mystic Falls was not ready for what was to come.

Here's another chapter! Enjoy! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 466 12
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ...
82.9K 2K 33
-'๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ'- ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ...
6.8K 236 13
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
15.2K 694 9
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐ž...