Dance to the beat of your hea...

By _FandomLover332_

Izuku Midoriya never had a normal Childhood. He was bullied by the kids at school, losing his only friend but... More

The Start
Get down to business
First day and the demon has made a show
Class begins and we're going to jump right in!
Training, Blushing, kicking butts!
School's alarm and a Mystery man
The USJ or should I saw The Attack of...
I'll Whatever it takes
Rescue, the bill, and the Announcement
Getting ready for the festival
The Sports Festival pt. 1
The Sports Festival pt.2
Sports Festival pt. 3
Sports Festival pt.4
Sports Festival part.5
Sports Festival pt.6
Why so scared All Might?
Dancing teen vs Speed demon old man
Let's all agree to never anger Izuku
Meeting Mr. Di Angelo
Memories
Swimming with the.... Memories??
Votes for your nicknames!!
An exam of doom!!!
Camp! Camp! Camp!
This is a breeze!
NO!
........What........
Well, this is awkward...
The aftermath
The Deal
The pain of the past comes to light
Rehab for the League
Training and the meeting
Provincial Licensing exam pt.1
A/N
Provincial Licencing exam pt.2
Gone? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GONE!!!
Don't. Touch. The. Child!
Izuku!
Hello Inko... How has life been treating you?
Oh~ how the tables have turned

The attack

5K 159 82
By _FandomLover332_

A few hours later Izuku was back out training with his classmates, class 1-b was there as well and Izuku would brush off Monoma's mocking everyone of his classmates. May manipulated his shadow into tripping the pale blond teen which got a laugh out of everyone, Izuku would work on his singing with One for All which the teen soon found out about the shadow dancers ability to fight and how he found that out wasn't the most pleasant way either. Izuku gotten punched and scratched by a figure that looked like a demonic being... So this made Izuku even more curious about One for All since the dubbed background dancers never shown any way of fighting back.

By the time the sun was setting everyone was starving, Pixie-bob and Ragdoll pointed to rows of tables that had unprepared food set out and some cooking supplies. Everyone groaned, Izuku just walked over to a sink and washed his hands. Katsuki followed suit and they began prepping some of the food, Izuku worked on peeling carrots while Katsuki peeled potatoes. Soon everyone started to help out with making dinner, Izuku soon started cutting the peeled carrots with May while Kendo collected the first bowl of diced carrots from their table. Izuku had a glazed look in his eyes but nobody noticed, Izuku loved cooking with his dad they always made curry together making it spicy or extra spicy if Izuku wanted to bring some food for Katsuki.

Monoma was looking at the pots with confusion not really knowing on what to do, Izuku saw this and let Kendo finish dicing the carrots before going to help Monoma with the cooking.

"Pour a bit of cooking oil into the pot and throw the vegetables in." Izuku said, Monoma glared at Izuku.

"Oh now your an expert on cooking? Are you looking down on 1-b?!" Monoma sneered.

"No. My dad and I cooked all the time when I was a kid." Izuku said, a fond but sad smile graced his lips as he helped Monoma.

Izuku was a great teacher when it came to instructions, he was patient and when Monoma did something right Izuku gave gentle praises along with a smile. Vlad King stared at his usually 'all high and mighty' student getting along with Aizawa's brat. Izuku was oblivious to the shock stares that he and Monoma where getting but the greenette continued helping Monoma with the cooking, telling stories about his father cooking and all the failed food or the successful recipes. Izuku looked more calm and at peace, like when he is singing and dancing, he was more.... opened and this made some of 1-b wonder how can he have a more open feeling then before.

~

Izuku silently ate his food when he saw Kota looking at him from the distance before the kid turned and left into the forest. The teen was quick on finishing his food before putting his dirty dishes away and made a plate for Kota and left to find the kid, Mandalay saw this and smiled a small smile which caught the attention of her teammates and Aizawa. Aizawa watched his Problem child leave into the forest and smiled into his scarf at the kindness of the teen.

Izuku saw Kota sitting next to a cliff that over looked the camp, the view was beautiful. The greenette smiled as he walked over to Kota, who now noticed his presents and was glaring at the teen.

"What are you doing here!" the child growled in anger.

"I saw that you didn't eat so I brought you some food, I made sure to grab the mild curry and not the spicy one that Kacchan more then likely made." Izuku said, giggling at the memory of Iida chugging milk do to the heat of the curry that Katsuki made. "Here, I can't let you go hungry out here." Izuku smiled placing the plate next to the kid.

Kota glared harshly at Izuku, who smiled before looking at the view once more.

"You have a great place to relax. The view is great!" Izuku said, Kota blinked trying to keep the glare trained on the teen. "It must be nice to have you own secret place to hide from the world... your lucky, to have this cliff all to yourself." Izuku stated which this caught Kota off guard completely.

"Why are you here." Kota demanded.

"Like I said, so you wouldn't go hungry." Izuku said, the teen secretly knew that Kota had a reason for being rude towards him and the others but the teen saw so much of himself in Kota. The burning hate towards people who in his mind wronged him.

"But why? You heroes never care!" Kota snapped, Izuku just smiled before looking at Kota with broken eyes.

"There are people, heroes, that do care. Like the Wild wild Pussy Cats, they care for you. Your really lucky to have a caring aunt, some people aren't as lucky." Izuku said, before the bright fake smile returned and Kota saw right through it. "Well make sure to finish the food while it's still hot, I'll see you late Kota-kun." Izuku said before leaving.

Kota looked at the plate and frowned before noticing a slip of paper that was tucked under the plate. The child picked up the paper and saw a note written on the paper.

'I'm sorry about your parents, Kota. I would say this to you in person but... losing a parent hits home for me and I would be in tears instead of being a confident teen.... I know that you were listening to me sing last night. I lost my dad at a young age and I haven't seen him in years and the calls are so far in between, please don't grow distant from your family, you are so lucky to have love in your life. Maybe one day I'll show you how much your loved and cared for.

-Izuku Bakugo

P.S. Feel free to come and talk to me, I'll listen and I won't judge.'

Kota felt tears fall as he looked at the note and he noticed that there was some tear stains on the page, he felt conflicted about Izuku Bakugo.

~

Izuku sighed as he was paired up with Hitoshi, May was to busy talking with Tsuyu about how it was hard for anyone to jump scare her in person do to her being able to sniff out people. Katsuki and Todoroki had entered the forest and soon slowly the next group went. Izuku sighed before the sent of smoke hit Izuku like a tone of bricks. Smoke.... Fire!

"Hey the forest is on fire!!" Hitoshi shouted, Izuku saw Mandalay looked panicked when some Villains stepped out of the trees.

"Mandalay I know where he is!!" Izuku shouted, Mandalay looked relieved before shouting out to Izuku to be careful.

Izuku ran into the trees escaping the eyes of the villains, Hitoshi wanted to follow but he and his other classmates ran to the main building where some of their classmates were at. Izuku ran through the trees begging to make it to Kota in time, he will not lose someone to villains. When Izuku broke through the trees he saw a villain standing over Kota, the teen glared as he lunged towards Kota. He wrapped his arms around the child as he shifted his body to take the brunt of the landing, gritting his teeth as he felt rocks dig into his shoulder.

"Ohoho! Whats this? A brat coming to save the little boy? Haha what a joke!" The villain laughed.

Izuku growled as he rolled to his side and looked at Kota, the kid was clutching his shirt with tears rolling down his face and his dark grey eyes were filled with fear. This made Izuku angry, no kid should have to be in danger like this.

"Kota, your going to be okay," Izuku said to the boy in his arms, "I am here and I won't let him hurt you." Izuku vowed.

"Hahaha!! You think you can beat me? HA!" the villain laughed before Izuku saw the villains quirk.

Izuku was angry.

"Finders keepers, losers weepers!" Izuku whole look turned dark.

"HAHAHA! Singing isn't going to-" He started but froze at Izuku's grin.

"Welcome to the end of eras~
Ice has melted back to life~!
Done my time and served my sentence~
Dress me up and watch me die~!
If it feels good, tastes good!
It must be mine~!
Dynasty decapitated~
You just might see a ghost tonight~
" Izuku allowed his clothes to shift from a pale cream shirt to a black shirt with a black leather jacket, blue shorts to black skinny jeans with knee high black leather boots and gloves. Black eye shadow surrounded Izuku's green eyes in a more of a smokey style which gave him a more terrifying look.

The villain growled as he came out of his frozen state of shock and rushed forward, Izuku grabbed Kota and ran forward before leaping into the air and flipped over the villain that he recognized as Muscular.

"And if you don't know now you know~" Izuku placed Kota on the ground before turning sharply and deliver a solid hard Round house kick to Muscular's head.

"I'm taking back the crown!
I'm all dressed up and naked~!
I see what's mine and take it!
(Finders keepers, losers weepers)
Oh yeah~!
The crown...~
So close I can taste it~
I see what's mine and take it~
(Finders keepers, losers weepers)
Oh yeah~!
" Izuku kept throwing hit after hit before smirking as he allowed his background dancers appear and they looked like hellish creatures with red eyes, sharp teeth and claws, Izuku's left eye turned red as he and the creatures lunged at Muscular.

"Sycophants on velvet sofas~
Lavish mansions, vintage wine~
I am so much more than Royal!
Snatch your chain and mace your eyes~!
If it feels good, tastes good!
It must be mine~
Heroes always get remembered~
But you know legends never die~!
" Izuku's demonic side slowly leaked through as he slid under a poorly thrown punch.

Kota saw a dancer standing in front of him that looked like Izuku, though he looked younger and more battered. The other Izuku carefully picked up Kota and looked at the child with a soft smile.

"And if you don't know now you know~" Muscular tried to grab Izuku but Izuku kicked the villains arm while one of his dancers launched onto the villain's back and bit his arm.

"AHH!! I WANT TO SEE YOUR BLOOD!" The villain roared ripping the dancer off.

"I'm taking back the crown!
I'm all dressed up and naked~!
I see what's mine and take it!
(Finders keepers, losers weepers)
Oh yeah~!
The crown...~
So close I can taste it~!
I see what's mine and take it!
(Finders keepers, losers weepers)
Oh yeah~!
" Muscular manged to land one hit but Izuku wasn't phased as he spat out some blood. Izuku smirked darkly.

"Mortal kings are ruling castles!
Welcome to my world of fun!
Liars settle into sockets!
Flip the switch and watch them run!
" Izuku's voice went demonic and fear washed over Muscular.

"Oh yeah!!
(Finders keepers, losers weepers)
I'm taking back back, taking back back the crown~!
I'm all dressed up and naked!
I see what's mine and take it~!
(Finders keepers, losers weepers)
Oh yeah!!
The crown...~!
So close I can taste it!
I see what's mine and take it!
(Finders keepers, losers weepers)
Oh yeah~!
" Kota watched as Izuku beat Muscular down, he could feel the teens rage but he wasn't scared, the other Izuku held him close and run out of the way of the fight but kept close so when the fight was done Kota could return to Izuku.

"Finders keepers, losers weepers!
Finders keepers, losers weepers!
" Izuku delivered a powerful drop kick and launched Muscular into the mountain, glaring hatefully at the villain.

Izuku huffed as he walked up to the villain and glared at him, not letting his clothes shift back as he grabbed the villain by the neck.

"Why are you villains here." Izuku growled.

Muscular coughed but didn't replay, this pissed off the demon inside Izuku.

"I am only going to ask this once you piece of trash. Why are you villains here and attacking the camp! What are you after!" The demon growled, this made the villain terrified with the evil look that Izuku and his demon were giving.

"We are after a teen named Bakugo Katsuki... and a Bakugo Izuku.." Muscular choked out.

Izuku smirked.

"Nobody is going to touch my brother." They growled together.

Izuku punch Muscular in the face knocking the villain out, the teen turned to his single background dancer and carefully took Kota back into his arms and they watched as the dancer fade with a smile.

"Come on, we got to get you back and warn the Pros." Izuku said as he ran with Kota in his arms.

~

Kota looked at Izuku and sniffed as he clung to the teens shirt, Izuku looked at Kota with a gentle look knowing that he might have scared the kid.

"Kota... Kota are you okay? Your not hurt?" Izuku asked, looking at the kid in his arms.

"N-no..." Kota stuttered.

Izuku felt his heart clench in sadness at the sound of fear in Kota's voice but Izuku pressed on.

"I'm sorry if I scared you... I... I just didn't want you to get hurt... or worst..." Izuku said softly. "I just want to keep you safe, Mandalay was scared that you may have been hurt." Izuku explained, Kota saw the distant look in the teens eyes as he avoided all eye contact with the young boy. "I... I just don't want to fail you or Mandalay..." Izuku said, before Kota knew it Izuku ran into his teacher. "Here take Kota back, I... I have to find Kacchan! Their after him!" Izuku said, passing Kota over to his teacher.

"Midoriya, I have a message for Mandalay." Mr. Aizawa called out to the teen, Izuku looked over his shoulder to look at his teacher and at Kota. "Tell Mandalay that Eraserhead is giving all the students permission to use their quirks to defend themselves!" He called out.

Izuku nodded before taking off, the pro hero did the same getting Kota to safety was his first priority. Kota looked over the heroes shoulder, watching Izuku's form vanish into the night, guilt and fear swirled in the child's head before he looked at the hero with fear.

"He... He's in danger as well..." Kota whimpered, Aizawa froze before running faster.

"Don't worry, I'll get you to Vlad King then I'll go after Problem Child." Aizawa said.

~

Izuku grunted as he found Mandalay, she was fighting off a lizard looking villain that reminded him of Stain. Izuku rushed forward and delivered a swift kick to the villain's head before turning to Mandalay.

"I know who the Villain's are after! Their after Kacchan... Katsuki!" Izuku said, Mandalay's eyes widened. "Eraserhead also gave all student's permission to use their quirks to defend themselves!" She nodded, eyes looking him over before Izuku smiled at her. "Kota's safe, I gotten to him on time!" Izuku said before running into the trees.

Izuku hoped that he isn't to late on finding his adoptive brother.

~

Hello The Girls, the gays and the theys!

Here is another chapter!! I hope that you all had a wonderful new year so far, I hope that you all like this chapter!  The next few chapters are going to be really fun to write!! Until then!!

-Dawn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6.5K 53
Midoriya was the class scapegoat due to his lack of a quirk. In the world of quirks, not all men are created equal. When what's left of his dream is...
251K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
71.8K 2.7K 15
If one wants to mix up a bunch of quirks a child is the best option as their growth will help their body accept the change better. WHAT is better for...
267K 10.3K 13
Izuku quit dreaming of becoming a pro hero after three times of being denied. He decided to screw it, and just be normal. He has part time jobs, he r...