๐—ฆ๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ž | ๏ฟฝ...

By sunarinsdildo

"๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—” ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ขฬ„๐—จ ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—–๐—จ๐——๐——๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—ณ... More

no. lol
some loner got a boner.
mange my ass
hot abs
one hot shower
i cant stand you
jealous suna? whaaaa???
no๐Ÿค
yea i think i love her
sad bokuto
kiss on the head
baby suna is sick
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ
IMPORTANT SO READ PLEASE
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ?
PLEASE READ NEW FANFICS
๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ
๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
READ ME ONII-CHAN
๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ?

your so stupid

26.1K 352 1.6K
By sunarinsdildo

~chapter1~

"y/n lemme see your phone"

"why"

"just give me your phone i'm gonna add a number"

"ok weirdo"

as you handed akaashi your phone as he typed in the number in your phone, you were looking out the window.

"here text them y/n"

"ok but who are they?"

"just my friends friend, you guys seem a lot a like in some ways but your more funny and active, you guys are like the same in most ways but the way you act are kinda the same, from what u heard from my friend"

"ok what ever you crack"

"i started off with a text" akaashi said smirking.

you picked up your phone and opened the text message and surprisingly they responded really fast.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
——————————————————

if you send me a pic of you in a maid
dress, we can fuck..

xxx-xxx-xxxx
no your weird.

ouch that hurt me🤕
i may be weird but i'm a freak in the
sheets 😩

xxx-xxx-xxxx
idc

damn, what do you look like?

xxx-xxx-xxxx
a person.

but actually tho what do you look
like, since your not gonna show your
face wanna get to know each other
atleast...

xxx-xxx-xxxx
no

ok well , what's your name?

xxx-xxx-xxxx
OMGGG HIIII 😩😩
i think your hot 😩😩😩😩
we should date babygirl 🤤🤤

i-

xxx-xxx-xxxx
sorry that was my friend

it's ok the first texts were my
friends
anyways what's your name?

xxx-xxx-xxxx
why do you want to know
i might be a 60yr old man tryna
rape you.

so i know what i'll be screaming when
we fuck😩😩
oh well you only live once.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
your weird asf

i know but actually, what your
name?

xxx-xxx-xxxx
and why should i tell you?

cause i want to know your name

xxx-xxx-xxxx
no.

fine i guess i'm going to have
to give you a nickname..

xxx-xxx-xxxx
do what you want.

i have a nickname for you now.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
what is it?

i'll use it when i get the chance
ok master
seen 8:32 pm

my friend was laughing at me as he looked at the text messages.

"why are you laughing" i said in my usual deadpanned voice with no expression.

"you both are such a like kinda, it's just you have some flavor in the texting and he doesn't"

"oop- oh well"

"oop- well so when are you leaving to hyogo?"

"i don't know yet, i have to call my brother to see when he is gonna come and get me tomorrow"

"oh well i'm gonna miss you hella"

"yea yea whatever, can we go to sleep now"

"sure"

you both laid on one side of the bed and went to sleep.

~the next morning~

you woke up to akaashi and you cuddling, you were annoyed asf but didn't care, you pushed him off of you and he landed on the floor which woke him up.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N I WAS SLEEPING" he yelled.

"so? and i wasn't now get up, we have to eat" you said in a sassy and annoyed tone but very calm

"yea yea whatever, come give me a kiss" he said giving you a kissy lip look pointing at his lips.

you crawled over to him and took his chin. you placed a long kiss on his lips and pulled away.

"yea yea let's go get ready keiji i have to leave today you know" you said getting off the bed and standing next to him your body facing him, you stretched your arms out lifting them up, you boobs and shirt lifted up when your stretched your arms out. (note you weren't wearing a bra)

he was on his knees shirtless since he hates a lot of heat when he sleeps and on his knees since you pushed him off the bed. he looked at your boobs as your stretched, when you got done stretching you let your arms down and he just watched your boobs bounce since you let your arms down.

"yea i know i'm going to miss you y/n" he said starring at your boobs

"i know, i will to" you said turning around letting him face your back as you walked out the door.

akaashi stood up and hugged you from behind wrapping his arms around your waist pressing your body on his, he put his chin on the top of your head and placed one his hands on your boobs playing with it and you guys stood their for a while till you spoke up.

"akaashi, we have to get ready baby"

"i know but i just want to hold you for a while"

"do you or do you just wanna play with my boobs?"

"maybe both who knows"

"i know"

he chuckled a little and turned you around to face him, he pressed your body against his and took one hand and placed it on your chin, he gave you a kiss on the lips and hugged you right again placing his chin on the top of your head. you hugged him back right, and placed your head in his chest.

after a little while of hugging he loosened up a little bit and kissed you again before getting ready.

you kissed him back and went to go get ready.

~time skip to the afternoon~

you and akaashi were cuddling watch a movie till your mom told you and akaashi that your brother was here to drive you to hyogo.

"y/n, akaashi, shinsuke is here love, he's ready to drive you to hyogo" your mom told you and akaashi

"ok mom give me a minute" you said sounding sad.

your mom walked out and looked at akaashi and hugged him tight, you were trying not to cry and so was he.

after a while of hugging you both got up and wiped each other tears and walked out the door, you gave akaashi one last hug before getting in the car.

when you got in the car you out your hand out the window and waved goodbye one last time before you could see them again.

you put your hand back in from out the car and rolled the window up and sighed.

"what's wrong y/n? are you not happy your finally getting away from that toxic house hold?"

"no i am it's just hard that i have to leave my friend there sorry"

"no it's ok, don't be sorry i understand, that how i felt you know"

"yea, wake me up when we are home"

"ok night y/n sleep well"

"night big bro"

~time skip~

"y/n wake up"

"y/n"

"Y/N KITA" shinsuke said yelling and shaking you to death.

"what. do. YOU. WANTTTTT" you said back yelling.

shinsuke just stood there in a deadpan watching you yell about how you were sleeping and how you want to sleep, he just stood there in a deadpan and yawned, waiting for you to calm down.

you stopped to take a breath and walked out the car into the nice house, when you walked in angry and thru your stuff on the couch, and walked tot he front of the couch, your threw yourself on the couch and grabbed the nearest pillow and screamed in the pillow, your brother walked in and dropped your stuff in the ground and closed the door, he looked at you and sighed.

"what am i ever going to do with you y/n" he sighed and put your stuff in your new room and went to sleep.

-

HEY IT AUTHOR-CHAN I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES! UPDATES WILL COME FAST!

as you guys must know, i am making more suna fanfics in the upcoming future! if you want another fabric about a different haikyuu character, you could always

request right here>>>>>>>>>>>

i hope you enjoyed this chapter! love you guys a lot!

i also have another suna fanfic called

"su-suna ri-rintarou" (something like that) you can check it out on my profile! please do if you want!!

hope you have a great day!
- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.2K 17
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„ ๐…๐„๐•๐„๐‘โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ. ห—หห‹ 'หŽห— ห—หห‹...
52.3K 1.6K 17
๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๏ฟฝ...
45.9K 441 12
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„: โ˜ž ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—„๐—’๐—Ž๐—Ž, ๐–พ๐—‘๐–ผ๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡๐—†๐–บ...