Family Ties ❍ The Vampire Dia...

By badbich69

VERY SLOW UPDATES In which the eldest original brother was never turned and started a family. The perseveran... More

Playlist
Cast
The Past
En
To
Tre
Fire
Fem
Seks
Sju
Åtte
Ni
Ti
Elleve
Tolv
Tretten
Fjorten
Femten
Seksten
Sytten
P A R T T W O
Part One Recap
Atten
Nitten
Tjue
Tjueen
Tjueto
Tjuetre
Tjuefire
Tjuefem
Tjueseks
Tjuesju
Tjue Åtte
Tjue Ni
Tretti
P A R T T H R E E
Trettien
Trettio
Tretti tre
Trettifire
Trettiseks
Trettisyv
Trettiåtte
Trettini
Førti
førtien
Førtito
P A R T F O U R
Førtitre
Førtifire
Førtifem
note

Førtiseks

1.3K 33 2
By badbich69

Dafne stood in the Mikaelson home, shrouded behind Nate. She felt safe with him, and even though he promised nothing would happen to her in this house, she was still riddled with nerves. "The town council, remember I told you about that?" Nate asked her gently.

She nodded, "They 'protect' the town from vam-vampires. Vampires like you." She spoke, making air quotes with her hands.

He spun around, eyes meeting each others, "I'd never hurt you, Dafne. Ever."

Her blue eyes searched his for any remnant of a lie, "I know." The siphon nodded, "I don't know how, but I know." The smallest smile spread on her lips with a slight nod.

He wanted to tell her everything. He wanted her to know about their first date, when he first saw her, how he hated Jeremy Gilbert for the way he treated her, but he couldn't. No one knew what too much information would do to her.

Nate sighed, "The council has been rounding up vampires. They're looking for me too."

She grabbed his arm, siphoning him by accident again. "Sorry!" She worried, pulling her hand away in a fist. A whisp of red magic following. "Has it ever done that?"

He stared at her in awe, "No, and trust me, you've magic tasered me a lot." He scoffed playfully, "Do it again."

She looked at him in disbelief, "What are you, some adrenaline junkie?" She frowned, stepping away from him and observing the mess of the mansion. He laughed, following her steps, "No way, before I became a vampire I was a shy loser."

Dafne paused her step, turning to look at his beautiful features, "What are you now?"

He opened his mouth to respond, but stopped when he heard footsteps approaching.  The vampire took a step towards the door, hearing clicks of a gun, "Dafne, run." He rushed out instead of answering, shoving his phone into her hands.

"What?" She spluttered, looking around in a panic.

"Look, they're going to take me. I'll be okay." He gently touched her forearms. "My phone has sensitive information, they can't know anything on here."

"Stop it, I'm not leaving you." She stressed, siphoning him again, "God fucking dammit how do I control this?" She threw her hands up.

"Go!" He used his vampire face, scaring her. She stopped moving for a second, before taking off. As she turned to the next room, she heard a gunshot. The witch flinched, colors and wisps of magic spewing out of her hands, she ran out of the house.

....
The siphon had run all the way home.  Granted, it was probably a five minute run, but can you blame her for being out of breath?  She did just wake up from being dead for who knows how long. 

   The witch barged into her house, running past the parlor room and straight up the stairs and skidding into her coven room.   She paused in the door way, really looking at everything.  There was an a altar, and it held different colors of candles.  She noticed there was a deck of tarot cards and next to it was a heavy looking book.  Looking to her left, there was a floor to ceiling bookshelf of the same types of books.

   Dafne stepped into the room and grabbed the book, sliding it towards her.  Everything was written in her handwriting, so she assumed it must be her grimoire.  "Heart crushing? Bone shattering?! Explosion?" She panicked, "Who the hell was I?"

   Nate's phone began to ring the classic iPhone sound.  "Hello?" She stressed out, answering Nate's phone after one ring.

   She grabbed the book and ran outside.  She would figure this all out, right?"

"Dafne?" A mans voice was heard on the other line.

"Yes! Who's this?"

"Stop messing around Dafne!" He yelled on the other end.

"Stop yelling at me!" She yelled into the phone, ending the call. She paced in circles in front of the Delgaard Estate. "What the fuck am I supposed to do?" She asked the sky, clenching and unclenching her fists. How was she supposed to save Nate when she couldn't even do a simple spell? She smacked her forehead five times chanting, "Remember, spemember, september?" Was that even a spell?

A powder blue vintage car pulled up, "Get in."

"Who the hell are you?" She asked. Did she know him or was she getting kidnapped right now? The handsome man with sharp features looked at her like she was dumb.

"I said, get in, witchy!" He yelled, frustrated.

Unsure what to do, she got into the car, "How do I know you?" She asked, confused.

....

At the Gilbert home, Damon (who she's best friends with, according to him) and her cleaned up the home. It had been a mess because the council kidnapped Elena, who's a vampire now, and Stefan, Damon's boring brother, according to Damon. "Isn't there a spell to clean up?" He complained, raising his eyebrows, "I've seen Harry Potter."

"Who?" She asked as an older woman with a blonde Pixie cut entered the room.

"They're gone." Damon said to her, not even saying hi as he placed the lamp in its rightful place on the side table. "Whoever nailed Rebekah took them too." He walked towards the older woman, "Please tell me you have something. Anything." He raised his arms.

"They took Rebekah?" She asked Meredith Fell concerned. Rebekah is her aunt. Nate says they don't get along, but she's still family. "That's Liz Forbes." Meredith whispered to Dafne. Dr. Fell realized she must've had a brain injury of some sort, as the witch showed obvious signs of amnesia. Dafne smiled graciously.

"I can't." Liz spoke, exasperated, "The council locked me and Carol out of our offices. The files, computers, everything."

Dafne backed up into the human doctor as she felt Damon's mood shift. "So," He was pissed, "The mayor and sheriff never contemplated a backup plan, Liz?" Dafne assumed Liz must be the sheriff, she gave off those vibes.

"Damon, relax." Meredith finally spoke, "When Caroline called to say she got away did she know where they were planning to take her?"

"No!" Liz seemed frazzled, Caroline was her... daughter? "All she said was she was in a van in the middle of nowhere."

"Perfect, we narrowed it down to nowhere. Witchy?" He looked at Dafne expectantly.

"Look, I don't know who the hell you guys are! You freaked me out into getting into your car.. thats borderline kidnapping!" Dafne huffed, marching towards the door and swinging it open dramatically. She came face to face with a tall blonde dude with pretty eyes like Nate's.

"Move." She huffed out, and he stared at her blankly, "Did the bleach fry your brain? I said move!" He stepped to the side, but before he could move, Damon sped over to him.

"Hey is Elena here?"

Damon slammed him into the wall, choking him, "In what world are you the one who gets to live?"

Dafne spun around to walk back into the house, but changed her mind and took a step out the door. No, she turned around again to help the blonde. No, she stepped out the door, and then back in the house again, "Fuck my fucking conscience I don't wanna deal with this." She grumbled, speed walking to Damon and angrily grabbing him. She siphoned him, sending him to the floor. "Violence is not the answer."

Damon scoffed with a groan, "Says you, psycho." She leant him a hand to hoist him up with a smirk, but he childishly smacked hit away, getting siphoned for a split second. "Get your taser hands away from me."

Liz sighed, rubbing her temples, "With your vervain and Alaric's weapons, they could be anywhere."

Damon paced, raising his eyebrows, "What do you guys think?" Dafne shrugged, she wasn't really thinking anything right now to be honest. "It takes a lot of vervain to hold a vampire?" She asked.

Damon snapped his finger, pointing at her, "Bingo. Reinforced steel, iron doors."

"The pastor has a cattle ranch." The blonde said. "Those pens could easily be modified." Okay, Dafne thought, maybe the bleach didn't eat away at his brain. His hair actually looks natural, too.

Meredith nodded, speaking with her hands, "It's remote, it's secluded"

Damon squinted at Matt, "Well, guess what?" He half smirked, "Looks like you get a chance to prove how sorry you really are." He moved to grab the siphon, but stopped half way, "Lets go."

...

The unlikely trio stood in front of Damon's car. The witch stared longingly at the grimoire that laid in his back seat. What if she forgets the spells she read, or can't do them? "Go ahead, Dafne. Go find them."

She looked at him incredulously, putting her hands up in a confused matter before running towards a barn. She flinched, hearing a gunshot, but didn't stop running. Seeing a group of deputies walking in, she slammed herself on the ground, covered between the tall grass blades. When they walked in the barn, she jogged towards the entrance, moving to lean against the side.

"I got this." A deep voice said, presumably an officer, "Bring the other ones in."

"Alright," She whispered to herself, wringing out her hands, focus. "Motus." She practiced to herself, "No, thats not it. Mot-" She cut herself off, crouching down more on the side of the barn as two deputys walked towards the farm house. Now or never. She knew her aunts Kaja and Rebekah counted on her. She knew her best friend Damon would be heartbroken if Elena died, she figured he loved her. And if Nate died, who she admittedly had a crush on, she wasn't sure what she'd do. The witch bounced on her toes before running into the bar.

"Motus!" She yelled at the police officer, she couldn't bear to hear Rebekah's begging any longer, but it didn't work.

"Dafne!" Rebekah yelled, well it was more a whisper and she sounded like a chainsmoker.

The deputy pointed his gun at her, "Motus!" She yelled again, squeezing her eyes shut. He was slammed into the gates of Stefan's (she assumed) cell. He slammed the officer's head into the gates until he stopped moving.

"Fuck! Shit, shit shit." She swore, running over to the dead man.

"Dafne!" Kaja yelled out, bored in her own cell. "Kaja!" She ran over to her.

"No! Dafne, give Elena the body." Stefan stressed. Damn, she thought, Vampires are so bossy.

The siphon grabbed the dead man's still warm hands and tugged him, "Some of us don't have supernatural strength, Stefan." She rolled her eyes, pulling him with all of her might. His body clunked on the floor and she pulled his arm into the cell, "Something about this feels illegal, I don't know why."

She turned to her left, "Daf, don-" Kaja pleaded, but it was too late, the siphon's blood ran cold as she noticed Nate's unconscious body.

"Kaja whats a spell to open this?" She pleaded, falling on her knees in front of him.

...
poor girl wakes up with no memories and has to save all their asses lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 182 9
in which raine is a mikaelson and the mikaelsons stop at nothing to achieve their goals. the vampire diaries universe ...
283K 4.6K 47
What if Damon and Stefan had a younger brother?... Meet the brother who has a charm and attitude like his older brother Damon , but the courage of hi...
881K 20.7K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
127K 1.4K 13
Ranked #15 in #theoriginals stories ☺️ *** a collection of one shots and imagines from everyone's favourite Mikaelson brothers. feel free to request...