the love book

By papi_camila

it about a boy who just move to a new school and like a girl and he writes his feelings in a book More

moveing
First day of school
Flirting
Valentine dance
love
that kiss
Flirting 2
at school
Before graduation
Graduation day
Sneak peek

dates

39 2 0
By papi_camila

I told amee to get dressed she said ok  I took amee to Applebee's  we pick the best table amee text Alex and Rey rey to bring sega and kaloganal so they did I said hi what y'all doing here Alex said amee invited us in Ray ray come to I guess it a triple date we talked about the RV what should be in      the they said 6 beds and a kitchen and a tv in side ok y'all paying for the extra stuff  ok I said out loud this is going be the trip ever I asked out amee again this time she said yes everyone look at sega he said what?? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 61.7K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...