Lacuna Book 2 // B.E

By naftalyspaces

| COMPLETED | š™‡š™–š™˜š™Ŗš™£š™– {š™° šš‹šš•ššŠšš—šš” ššœšš™ššŠššŒššŽ, š™° šš–šš’ššœššœšš’šš—šš šš™ššŠšš›šš} (The sequel of Serendipity... More

š‹šššœš®š§šš
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸŽšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸ‘šŸŽ š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« | šŸšŸ”

501 25 1
By naftalyspaces

November

BILLIE walks around the stage, having a grip on her microphone. The fans scream and shout. "Well." Billie sighs and sits down on a high chair, the spotlight was all on her so every single fan can see her. "It's weird to be back, on stage." She looks at all of her fans, they are still noisy. She licked her lips. "I have canceled shows because apparently, my girlfriend needed me-." She bites her lip, almost wanting to cry. She looked down at her sneakers. "As you may know she's rehabilitating with the help of her family in the country she's born. Kendra is doing fine, I got to talk to her every day." She nods smiling a little. Everyone cheered. "Uhm. My message for all of you is, enjoy every second of your life. Because you never know- fuck." She teared up covering her face with her free hand. The fans scream and applaud for her wanting to cheer her up.

Finneas appeared next to her and touches Billie's shoulder for comfort. Billie fast dried her tears and pushes Finneas hand off of her not wanting to get more emotional. She looks at Finneas and nods smiling at him, he nods and walks away from him getting back in his place. "This song is for her. Let's go." She says and started to sing when the music started, the fans use the flashlight of their phones to make it incredibly beautiful in the dark. Billie got a smile on her face and sang beautifully for the fans.

After the show, Billie was wearing black sunglasses to cover her red puffy eyes. On her way to the black vehicle, the paparazzi tried to get answers out of her.

"Why did Kendra leave town!? Are you guys in a fight?" One asked shoving the camera in Billie's face.

"How does Kendra look after the accident? I guess her modeling career is ruined now isn't it Billie? Are you getting back to Gina now that Kendra-." Billie fast turns to the paparazzi and grabbed the camera throwing it hard on the ground. The man watched her shocked. "Who do you think you are slut! This camera is very expensive!" He screams at her.

"Say it back!" Billie screams at him and punches him in the face. He recoils and touches his bleeding nose. "SAY IT BACK ABOUT HER SAY IT!" One of her guards gripped on her, pulling her away from that man. "SAY IT YOU FUCKTARD SAY IT!" Billie screams before she got pushed into the SUV.

"Well. That wasn't a brilliant move Billie." Her father leaned on the car Billie is working on. Billie rolls her eyes. "I know you are sticking up for Kendra and you should keep doing that for her, but there are boundaries. You can't always throw hands at people just because you can't handle it. You should know how to keep your temper. You will get in trouble if you don't do it, even though I know you are doing this for the good. Hm." He patted her shoulder. "How is she doing?" Her father asks changing the topic.

"She's doing fine, I guess." Billie sighs letting go of the tool. She faced her father. "I just can't wait to see her again. I miss her so much." He nods understanding. "I do see her every day because we face time with each other but that is not the same. I want to be able to hold her and to say that I'm there for her. Now I feel so helpless when she's not here." He nods not knowing what to say, Billie watches his facial expression and laughs. "I'm sorry, those things I have to speak with mom." Billie waves it off.

"You can always talk to me about everything I don't mind." He answers, Billie nods. "I understand what you are feeling Billie. It was a horrible time for Kendra and all of us. Logically, you want her to be close to you. But her family wants that too, her family just wanted her to be back to take care of her. She will come back soon, I'm sure of it and you always can visit her. You had your last show." Billie nods. "You will see her back soon. But now, you need to rest because tomorrow you have to attend the engagement party of your brother." He smiled. "I want you to go home and rest, you have a busy day."

"Alright, dad. Thanks." They hugged each other and pulled away before Billie walks off. When she got in her car she sighed and starts the engine, thinking of a plan to see Kendra soon. The first time Kendra got out of the hospital because her condition is getting better, Billie immediately took care of her. Helping Kendra's mother out with everything that needed to happen in Kendra's house. A week later Kendra left with her mother, it was a rough time both for Kendra and Billie because they live thousands of miles away from each other and there wasn't a clear plan on when Kendra is getting back to America, since her contract with the Colehane company ends in December. It was a sudden decision Kendra's mother made for Kendra. Even though Billie knew that Kendra is going to spend time with her family in December, but she didn't expect it so soon.

Billie put on the radio, trying to think of something else. But her mind was constantly on Kendra.

******

Kendra closes her laptop after watching Billie's concert and the engagement party of Finneas and Claudia she has to miss out. She's sitting on her big window frame with a lot of pillows around her and her grandma's blanket on her to make her body warm. She turns her head looking at the big window next to her. She sees her neighborhood full of snow, kids are playing outside and she heard the dog of the neighbor barking. She looks down at her finger, seeing the beautiful ring Billie has given her at the airport before she left America. She kept it safe for her the whole time after the accident and Kendra can wear it again. She smiled down at it, remembering the good nights they had in Hawaii. The night when Billie asks her to be her girlfriend again. How could such a beautiful time of her life change into the worst, Kendra thought. She checked her phone if Billie has answered her message but she didn't.

Someone knocked on her door. "Come in," Kendra says softly. The door opened, she turns her head to see her grandma walking in with a cup of tea in her hand. "Grandma." Kendra smiled. She walks over to her. Kendra thanked her, taking the cup from her.

"This is a special tea. I've always made this for your mother when she's sick, it will help if you drink everything!" She winked and sit down beside Kendra's feet. She nods thanking her grandma again. She looked back at the window. Kendra's grandma could see that something is bothering her. "What's wrong, niña?" Her grandma placed her hand on Kendra's knee. "You are doing better than everyone expected! You are on the feet quickly when you keep doing your therapy!" Kendra's facial expression didn't change. "Talk to your grandma."

"I just want to go back to America. Don't get me wrong, I will always love it here. But I have my other life there." Kendra bites her lip looking down at her ring again, her grandma also looked at the ring. "I miss Billie, she always finds a way to cheer me up somehow." Her grandma smiled. "Did you ever seen her sing before? Since you and grandpa don't use much internet." Kendra smiled. Her grandma laughs.

"No, let me look!" She shoves closer to Kendra. She opened her laptop again and got on her email. Maggie has sent the whole show to Kendra's email. Her grandma gasped adjusting her glasses. "She's beautiful! But does she have blue hair!" She looks shocked. Kendra tried not to laugh because of her chest pain, she nods smiling. "Oh. That show's that I don't know anything about this era. Well, she can sing lovely!" Her grandma smiled, Kendra presses the video on pause. "Grandpa and I would love to meet her sometime. She should come here for a cup of tea." Kendra giggled softly.

"She would love that too. I'm sure of it."

"How is she like? She looks like a very cool person. That's how you guys call it right? Cool."

Kendra smiled and nods. "She is a cool person and strong. She is the toughest one of us two. She's very kind to others, Billie loves to help. She's also funny." Kendra giggles. Her grandma could see how happy her granddaughter looks when talking about Billie. "I know that she's the one I want to be with for a very long time. I can feel that this relationship is right." Kendra nods. Grandma caresses her knee.

"If you have the feeling that she's the one, then we are here to support you." She kissed Kendra's head and stand up. "Your mother is busy with setting up the Christmas tree. Are you going to watch?" She asks. Kendra nods and carefully stands up, she hooked hands with her grandma and took slow steps to her bedroom door.

At night, Kendra was just about to sleep when she finally got a call from Billie. She fasts pick up the facetime requests and see Billie's face immediately. "Hey, baby, I saw your messages but I was busy with something, sorry." Kendra smiled and shook her head. "How are you doing out there?" Billie asks with a smile. "Oh, and where is your pretty face? It's so dark there. Are you in bed?" She questioned.

"Yes. It's night time here. And I'm fine, just going on physiotherapy and having a lot of rest! So boring." Billie chuckled, knowing that Kendra loves working hard and doing many things as possible. "I have watched your show from two days ago. It's beautiful Billie, but you got me there at that emotional moment." Kendra sighs, Billie nods looking away.

"It's still hard for me to realize what happened." She shook her head. Kendra nods. "But you are safe and well. That's the only thing that matters." She smiled. Kendra giggle, Billie's mouth dropped. "Did I just heard the prettiest giggle? Gosh, I want you here right now." Billie rolls her eyes.

"Stop!" Kendra smile, her cheeks flushing.

"Alright, I stop." Billie grinned. "But look what you forget." She switched the camera and shows Kendra all the bears and presents she has got from everyone. Kendra gasps biting her lip. "I'm saving them all up for you baby. My whole room is exploding with those creepy bears." Billie laughs, switching the camera back to her face. Kendra smiled.

"Thank you, Billie. I will be back soon."

"I hope so. I miss you so much." Billie pouted.

"I have talked about you with my grandma." Kendra started trying not to laugh. Billie sits down on her bed. "She was shocked when she saw your blue hair. She was like oh is that blue hair!" Billie laughs.

"Oh, God. I should dye my hair before meeting your grandparents personally." Billie smiled at Kendra.

"Why! I love your hair like this Billie!"

Billie rolls her eyes. "Kendra, this isn't the color I wanted! That woman fucked up my hair so badly! You should have seen me screaming." Kendra giggled. "Anyway, what does your granny think about me besides my awful hair color?"

"She said that you are a beautiful girl and that you sing beautifully." Billie smiled. "Oh, she also said that you are a cool chick!" Billie laughs, listening more to what Kendra has to say about her grandma.

A/N

Happy New Year guys 🥂

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 6.8K 39
Kelly Myers heart was broken, her boyfriend of 2 years cheated on her with her best friend. She was heart broken and decided she needed a fresh start...
7.1K 218 8
Billie Eilish x Reader (AU) This is a shooorrtttttt story. Only a handful of chapters because i don't want it to be that long. summary: The reader...
158K 3.7K 23
[Old ver] The day of Billie Eilish's concert was the day Maddie had found out that her girlfriend had been cheating on her again with another girl. S...
110K 2.9K 42
- "Oh, just shut up and smash your lips into mines, kinda like the bruised feeling you're leaving on them." She says placing her thumb on my lower l...