COMING OUT - Korrasami

Par my_name_is_dani

One night-stand. It's a familiar word. How about a two-night stand? Three maybe? Korra and Asami's drunken mi... Plus

Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter One

13.6K 243 338
Par my_name_is_dani

ONE MONTH LATER

Korra stared at her in disbelief. A flicker of anger could be evident in her eyes. She wanted to yell at her, she was about to. Yet the second she opened her mouth no words came out. Asami was frozen in the spot. She didn't say anything, she didn't move, she patiently waited for Korra to continue.

"Can we talk?" The Avatar mumbled.

"Yes, but I can't right now-"

Korra glared at her, ignoring the rest of the sentence. It was always the same. She asks if they can talk then Asami says 'yes but not now'. It was always the same and Korra was getting sick of it.

"No. We need to talk. Now," she snarled catching the engineer off guard.

"Korra, I can't right now."

"Then why are you here?"

"I'm working," Asami snapped unintentionally. Korra raised her brow in confusion, "What do you mean you're working?"

"Tenzin called and said he needed some help," she replied.

"We need to talk, I'm sure Tenzin will understand."

"Korra, I need to go, we'll talk later," Asami said and turned around ready to leave the girl alone but Korra's hand gripped Asami's wrist, preventing her from moving. The green-eyed girl glanced back in shock.

"No! You've been ignoring me for the past month and every time I try to talk to you, you make up some dumb excuse. Now, Asami. We need to talk, now."

Asami sighed. She didn't have time for this. Tenzin had called her an hour ago and she was already late, Korra was just making things difficult.

"Can we talk later-"

"Asami, I've been trying to have a normal conversation with you for weeks already, but you keep using the same excuse. I'm not letting you go to Tenzin until we talk, and I don't care if you're late."

"I'm already running late, can we talk later!" Asami snapped, "I finish with work at 9 PM today, if you want to talk so badly just come to my place later."

Korra's mouth opened slightly. She wasn't expecting that. The last time they were at the Sato Mansion together things didn't go as planned and now she simply gets invited to the place? Asami walked away from her leaving the girl inconsiderably shocked.

Korra shook her head, she eyed her glider and sighed. Gotta blow off some steam, she thought as she picked up the metal staff.

Walking around Republic City at night was nice and calm. Flying around the city was a different story. Korra was flying for hours already, she lost track of time just by doing loop de loops in mid-air. After a while, she landed in front of the Sato Mansion.

Anxiety filled the air when she rang the doorbell. It was already past nine so Korra wasn't worrying about being late or early. The door swung open and the butler let her in.

"Avatar Korra, I assume you're here for Madam Sato?" he questioned and Korra nodded.

"She's in her office, would you like me to escort you?"

"Thanks, I'm good," she replied and headed upstairs.

Korra's been here so many times and yet she still got lost on the way to Asami's office. Time stopped when she got to the door. She knocked and heard shuffling on the other side. A faint 'yes' was spoken and Korra walked in.

Asami's eyes widened. She didn't think Korra would actually show up. And she was early too. The green-eyed girl glanced at the clock. She sighed when she noticed that she'd lost track of time. Again. The Avatar was an hour late not early.

"I wasn't exactly expecting you, sorry for the mess."

"You weren't expecting me? You literally asked me to come by later," Korra muttered with a raised eyebrow.

"Right, sorry, I lost track of time."

"I thought you said you stop working at nine? Why are you practically bathing in papers?" Korra questioned as she walked toward her desk and eyed the blueprints.

"Korra, I have to help rebuild the city and-"

"I get that," Korra cut her off, "I just don't get why you're overdoing yourself with work."

Asami didn't reply. She stared at the girl and sighed, "What did you want to talk about?"

The Avatar wasn't expecting the sudden change of subject. Especially on the matter. She glanced back onto the green-eyed girl and then back onto the blueprints. The tension between them was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"I wanted to know why you keep ignoring me?"

"I told you, I'm busy," Asami replied and waved her hands over the blueprints. Korra glared at her, "There's a difference between ignoring someone and being 'busy'," she snapped.

"Look," Asami snarled, she banged her hand on the table and furiously stood up, "What happened between us a month ago was just some stupid mistake which you need to let go of."

"I can't that's the problem."

Asami stayed quiet and Korra continued, "You're only lying to yourself if you say it was a mistake."

"I feel nothing for you. If that's what you're implying."

"Is that so?" Korra's tone was amused, which irritated Asami even more.

"Yeah, nothing."

Korra took one step closer, with a smirk on her face. Asami gulped refusing to back up. The Avatar laughed at her discomfort, "Relax, I'm not going to jump on you."

That relieved her somehow, until Korra added, "Not until you ask me to anyway."

Asami glared at the Avatar, holding herself back from saying something stupid.

She was getting on her nerves and it was frustrating her. The nonbender wanted to punch the girl but that probably wouldn't end well.

The engineer stared at the Avatar, annoyed, "You need to leave."

"What? We're not done talking about this," Korra snapped at Asami.

The green-eyed girl snorted and grabbed Korra by her wrist. She dragged her out of the room ignoring her protests.

"Let go of me!" Korra growled making Asami's grip on her tighten.

"Make me," she spat out, surprising both of them. Both have been so caught up in their small fight, that they didn't seem to notice the awkward position they were in.

Asami's hand was still gripping tightly around Korra's wrist. They stared at each other in disbelief before Korra tore away from the engineer's grasp and did the same as she just did a second ago.

But the nonbender wasn't having it. She raised her arm to slap Korra. The Avatar, however, was quicker. She grabbed her other hand and pinned her against the wall.

Korra leaned to her ear. In a low husky voice, she whispered, "Wanna try that again, sweetheart?"

"Call me that again and I'll kick you."

"Alright, sweetheart, then what's gonna happen?" Korra questioned, somewhat joyful.

The green-eyed girl glared at her, "Go fuck yourself."

"Right now or can I get some privacy first?"

"Do you think this is a joke, Korra?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're kind of hurting me," she mumbled. Korra snorted in reply, "Oh, please, I'm barely touching you. You could get out of my grip if you wanted to, and you know it."

Asami stared at her. She stopped moving when Korra's hand left her wrist and trailed up to her shoulder, then cupped her cheek. "Would you kick me if I kissed you?"

The engineer didn't reply and Korra didn't move. A small silence broke apart from them until Korra voiced her thoughts, "Yes, or no?"

"I recommend you try and find out."

The water tribe girl's eyes widened. She hadn't expected that kind of reply. Her other hand lingered on her other cheek she closed the gap between their lips and pushed her even more up against the wall.

Asami let out a small groan which made Korra pull away, "I'm guessing, you're not going to kick me?"

"What are we doing?" Asami snapped pushing Korra away from her. "Just, Korra, go home."

The Avatar looked baffled, "You're kidding right?"

"Go home, please."

"We still didn't talk though..."

"You want to talk so badly? Alright, I'm talking. What happened between us was just a dumb mistake that we should both regret! Forget about the whole thing because it happened a month ago, move on. Act as nothing happened and we're fine."

"I can't act as nothing happened. And you shouldn't too."

"Just, go home."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

85K 1.5K 20
So this is about korrasami in high school they've been friends for a while and start falling in love but they don't know they like each other so Korr...
6.6K 126 11
**WARNING** This fanfiction contains spoilers for the Legend of Korra TV show, as well as the 2 graphic novel sequels Turf Wars and Ruins of the Empi...
210K 4.9K 36
Sex, Lust, Nightmares, Daydreams. ***(DISCONTINUED)*** Korra and Asami have an everlasting lust and love pattern between them. This story takes plac...
15.2K 257 15
The creative team behind "My Sister's Mistress" (no wait don't run away) returns! Beginning their journey into the Spirit World, Asami and Korra find...