Hidden Secrets. [l.s.] ✔

By _g0ldenL0uis_

Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
👑
guess what mfs
Announcement!
The Remake!

Chapter 24

8K 166 248
By _g0ldenL0uis_

A/N: I'm so excited. This chapter is gonna be great.

Enjoy!

Warning. I might put some minor smut in here. Don't really know yet.

---

Eleanor's POV...

EVERYTHING WENT WRONG.

YOU STUPID DIARY. I MADE MY WHOLE PLAN AND YOU SAID IT WOULD WORK. YOU ALWAYS MAKE IT WORK. WHY NOW DID YOU HAVE TO TO STOP?!

I WILL FUCKING RIP THIS WHOLE RELATIONSHIP TO PIECES.

I WOULD'VE ALREADY. I WAS THIS CLOSE TO HAVING LOUIS TO MYSELF.

FUCK. YOU.

~

Louis's POV...

"Always?"

"Forver."

I kissed Harry deeply and he kissed back exactly the same. When we pulled away we just stared at each other.

"God, it feels like a whole weight has been lifted from our shoulders." He said quietly and chuckled.

"Yeah. Two tons of weights out of four." I said sarcastically. "Remember we have to face the school tonight."

"I know. But they're just gonna have to accept the fact that you're mine." He pecked my lips. "And I'm yours."

"I'm all yours." I said teasingly and he just laughed.

"Don't start that right now." He smiled and kissed me again.

"Alright well." Taylor said. "I don't wanna break this up, but we have a dance to go to. Liam agreed to be my dance partner. If and when it's needed." She smiled at us as we pulled away from one another.

"God damn it, Harry." Niall said and walked over to me. "You ruined his hair. And his face. You can't make our pride and joy cry."

We all laughed and Niall fixed my hair.

"Let's get going. Taylor go get El." Zayn said and I looked at him confused. He took notice and explained. "We are putting El in a car with us. Taylor is going with just in case. You two are gonna have the car alone. As a celebration for each other." He paused and pointed at Harry. "And keep it in your pants for more than 5 hours-"

"Zayn!" I yelled at him.

He walked over to me and hugged me. He whispered into my ear. "Don't let Niall win. He's gotta get less than 5 I have to get more."

"Get off of me you prude." I pushed him off and laughed quietly.

"We'll see you at the dance?" He said, just to end the conversation.

"Yup. See ya there." I turn to Harry. "Let's go, love."

Harry nodded and took my hand. He walked us to his car on the passenger side. He opened the door and allowed me to get in. He shut the door and walked around to his side and got in.

"I can't even explain how happy I am right now." He sat for a second. "We made it, Lou."

"I know, Haz." I smiled at him. "Now pull out of the driveway before someone comes out of Zayn's car to move us themselves."

Harry laughed and started his car. He put the car in reverse and pulled out of Liam's drive.

"So." He started as we drove to the school. "What did Zayn say to you when he hugged you?"

"Oh god." I looked down and shook my head. "They made a bet, him and Niall."

"What bet?" He asked, I could practically feel his eyes on me.

"Dear god why am I saying this?" I paused and sighed. "They made bet on how long you keep your dick in your pants."

"You're kidding?"

"Nope. I know how long they've both set it to." I looked st him with a smirk. "I'm not telling you that part though."

"Bloody hell."

"You'll just have to wait." I chuckled.

"Maybe I should just end the whole bet now." He looked at me. He looked me up and down. "I love the suit, but you would look so much better without it."

"Harold!" I hit his arm.

He laughs and rubs his hand along where I hit him. "I'm kidding. Don't take it too seriously." He said. "Though, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't true."

"Oh my god." I said and looked out of my window. "This is gonna be harder for you than I thought."

It was quiet for a second.

"Louis." Harry said quietly. "We have arrived."

I look up from the window and to the school. The one place I said I hated the most. The day Harry and I had our first ever interaction.

"Let's do this."

We got out of his car and walked to where Zayn had parked. We all grouped up and walked inside. Eleanor was a bit behind us. I looked to see everyone was caught up in their own conversation to notice. I turned back to her and walked with her.

"Ya know. I would've been okay if you just told me you knew. Instead of sabotaging our relationship." I said quietly.

She didn't say anything to me. I looked at her and I saw a single tear go down her face. I grabbed her hand and stopped walking. She stopped as well. I turned and stood in front of her.

"El..." I say softly. "I understand why you tried to do it. I would kill to be with the person I love the most."

"But you already have that. You already have him." She started sobbing. I pulled her into my arms and held her.

I know I shouldn't be doing this. Yet, it's the truth. I do understand why. She had held onto this crush for so long that she would do anything for it to come true. When it almost did, she went batshit and considered the worst.

"I'm so sorry, Louis." She was shaking. "It was so wrong of me. I don't know why I did it."

"It's okay." It really isn't, but one day it's gonna be in the past. Besides. She's only 17. She's gonna make some of the worst decisions this time in her life. "You only made a mistake. Mistakes happen."

I could hear someone ask where I was from the distance. Then I heard footsteps come closer to me. Lots of footsteps.

I looked up and saw the group. They just looked at me. They had concerned looks as if I was the one in trouble or crying.

I ignored the looks and rocked Eleanor and I back and forth. I was trying to calm her down. And the group was just staring. I think if I had to choose, I'd choose helping someone else before helping myself. That's exactly what I'm doing.

"Louis." I hear Niall say. "Is she alright?"

"She's gonna be okay." I said and smiled softly at him. "I'm gonna go get her washed up."

"Louis..." Harry said with a hint of attitude lacing his voice.

"I'll be okay." I say and I take El's hand again. "Come on."

I walk with Eleanor to the girls restroom. I don't care if anyone sees me.

"Thank you." She says quietly as she takes a towel to her face, dabbing away tears.

"For?" I look at her as I lean myself on the wall.

"You sorta kinda forgave me?" She laughed quietly. "I don't know how to put it. You forgave me, but you also didn't."

"Oh." I said. "'S nothing."

"You're sure?" She said and walked up to me.

"Of course. Now come on." I smiled. "You are still my date."

She smiled back and looked at the ground before taking my hand in hers. We walked out if the bathroom and into the gym. The room was quite dark and there were few LED lights to light it up. Upbeat music played loudly and people were everywhere. It was overwhelming if I'm being totally honest.

"Would you like to go see Harry?" I could hear Eleanor speaking.

"Yeah." I look at her. "Can you see them?"

"This way."

She led us to a table that everyone was standing by. I could see the look on Harry's face. I don't think he's very happy about me taking her to get washed up.

"Oh. Louis!" Niall walked over to me. "She all good?" He looked at Eleanor.

"Yup." I popped the p. "She's good."

Eleanor sits down at the table and pulls out her phone. Niall nods and walks back to Zayn, who's talking to Liam and Taylor. Harry is sitting down, but he's staring at me. A look of anger was on his face and he had his mouth covered with his hand.

I decided I didn't like that and went for a drink. I walked away and to the food table. Which I should've brought someone with me. I literally hate this. The whole prom thing isn't my cup of tea.

I felt someone standing next to me. Fairly close. A bit too close for my liking. I didn't know who it was. I was tempted to step away. I looked over and saw Harry's tall figure staring at the punch bowl. He was pouring himself a drink.

"Harry?" I say quietly.

He didn't answer me. He didn't even look at me.

"Harry." I grabbed the sleeve of his shirt. "Harry answer me."

"What?" He looked down at me.

"What's going on?" I had to raise my voice a bit so he could hear me clearer.

"Nothing." He pulled away and walked back to the table.

I could feel myself shutting down instantly. I couldn't move. I felt my head start spinning and the music felt like it was getting louder. It started to ring through my head.

"Fucking hell." I muttered. "I need a smoke."

I started to walk to our table. The only people at the table was Zayn, Harry, and El. I look at Zayn and he looks back at me. I tilt my head in a way to the doors. He nods lightly and grabs a small box and puts in into his pocket. I looked to Harry, who looked totally confused, but still angry. I smiled at him. He's probably overwhelmed or tired.

Zayn takes his hand and places it to my back. He motioned us out of the gym and to the guys bathroom.

"Everything okay?" He pulled the box from his pocket. "The atmosphere just too much in there?"

"Yeah." I say quietly and pull a lighter from my pocket. "Too many things going on."

"Louis you haven't had one in a few weeks. Are you sure you want one now?" He asks, but still hands me the box of cigarettes.

"'S much needed right now." I take one out of the box and hand it back to Zayn.

"Alright whatever you say." He repeats the same thing as I did, but puts the box into his pocket.

I lit the cigarette and handed the lighter to him. "Thanks."

"No problem." He says. The room goes quiet.

I break the silence. I need an answer to a question I can't solve. "Hey Zayn?"

"Hm?"

"Do you have any idea what's going on with Haz?" I question. "He was all happy until I was around El."

"I think you just answered that for yourself. But don't worry. I noticed it too." He chuckled. "I think it's because you comforted her after what happened."

"Oh..." I looked at the floor, blowing out a puff of smoke.

~

Harry's POV...

Yeah. Maybe walking away from Louis like that wasn't the best idea. I knew he was getting a but overwhelmed. I just got too caught up in myself to do anything. I just don't get why he'd help her after all she'd done. Or tried to do.

I notice Eleanor stand up from the table and walk over to the stage. I watched as she stood by the stairs.

What the hell is she doing.

I stood up quickly and went to find Liam. I pushed through the crowds of people and found him, Niall, and Taylor singing along to the music.

"Liam!!" I shouted, trying to get his attention. He looked at me.

"Yeah What's up?" He yelled back. "Where's El?"

I pointed to where she was standing. His smile was instantly wiped from his face. He tapped Niall's shoulder and I turned Taylor to look.

"What is she doing?!" Taylor looked at me. I just shrugged.

We all knew this wasn't gonna be good.

"Where's Louis and Zayn?!" Niall said and looked at me as well.

"No idea!" I thought for a second. Bathroom. Box. Zayn and Louis. "Fuck."

I bolted to the bathroom and saw Louis and Zayn talking. And smoking. I kept my distance.

"Harry?" Zayn said and Louis turned around.

"Hey uh." I look at Louis. He doesn't seem happy with me at all. "We have a problem."

~

Eleanor's POV...

Just wait til the song ends. Everyone will finally know the secret.

Yeah, Louis helped me. That doesn't mean I won't try to still ruin Harry's life. This would be exactly how to do it.

I walk up the steps slowly. I look into the audience. I see Liam, Niall, and Taylor staring at me. They were full of anger. It made me laugh honestly. I had the power to get into people's heads.

I stood next to the curtain of the stage and waited for the song to end. I looked at the doors to see Louis, Zayn, and that fucking dick walking into the room quickly. Louis stared straight at me with worry. He mouthed the word no.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly. But I know he knows what I said. Maybe he'll forgive me again. He did the first time. Well.. kind of.

The song ended and people were cheering. You could hear all kinds of talking. I slowly made my way to the microphone. As I stood in front of it, I tapped on it to make sure it was on. Everyone looked up at me.

Let's do this.

---

A/N: mwahahahahhaha I'm so evil.

Okay so I like to read my story over everyone and then. Just to kind of get a recap of what I've written.

Turns out. I have a ton of typos. I didn't even notice....

He. I'll fix it later.

Anyways. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Next chapter should be a bit crazy. Prepare yourselves.

Byeeee

byeeee

-Kiwi🥝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 116 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
1.4K 45 6
It's been 2 years since the hiatus, 2 years since the fight. In 2 years a lot can happen and even more can change. Harry and Louis are living proof...
187 9 1
A story about Harry's and Louis' story before and after the hiatus. The following story contains smut! Total amount of words: 21426
579K 25.7K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...