๐…๐€๐‚๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ

By Abareye

โžค๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๏ฟฝ... More

๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ
๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šฃ๐šŸ๐š˜๐šž๐šœ
๐š๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐š—๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐šŠ๐š ๐š”๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ (1/2)
๐šŠ๐š ๐š”๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ (2/2)
๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐šœ
๐šข๐šž๐š“๐š’'๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐š’๐šŽ (๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก)
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ (1/2)
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ (2/2)
๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
PLEASE READ

๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š ๐š’๐š—๐šœ (1/?)

18.9K 964 552
By Abareye

(a/n: Unedited. Don't bully me)

"Honey, wake up. You're late for school."

...

What?

An incredibly foreign and feminine voice alarmed (y/n), immediately waking her up from her deep slumber.

Something about that voice made her blood run cold.

The first thing (y/n) noticed was the woman's tender eyes; It was eerily the same shade as her.

"'Honey'!? Who the hell are you!?" (y/n) panicked. The sorcerer grabbed the nearest weapon--which was a stuffed animal--and chucked it at her supposed kidnapper.

"Is that how you talk to your mother!?" The woman swiftly caught the 'weapon' as if it's an everyday occurrence. "Never mind, someone's waiting for you downstairs," she huffed, placing the stuffed toy on a table nearby.

Okay, this woman is creepy. She had heard and read enough news to know where this leads to. The damn wench even have the nerve to call herself her mother.

"Bullshit! What do you want from me you old hag!?" (y/n) retorted, scrambling to stand up from the bed. Everything in her appearance were in disarray. No abnormalities, thankfully.

"Old hag!?"

"Yeah, you heard me!"

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that," The woman's eye twitched, deciding to leave the room. "I've had enough white hairs to worry about."

(y/n) furrowed her eyebrows in disbelief. She raised her hand to point to the woman exiting the room.

Cursed technique: Perditi--

"Hrgk--!" The sorcerer blanched. Her hand gripped her chest when she felt her heart suddenly accelerating to the point that it hurts.

She would've mistaken it as the hag's cursed technique but it wasn't. There were no cursed energy.

She tried again but also failed miserably.

I'm too young for a heart attack, she randomly thought. Fortunately, the hag was already gone before she could see the embarrassing display of vulnerability.

Satoru, (y/n) looked around frantically.

I need to find Satoru.

Not being able to use her cursed technique was enough to frighten her. Before she could overthink any further, she jumped down from the window, not even bothering to fix her appearance. Fuck that, this is a hostage situation.

"Wh-- (y/n)!? The hell are you doing!?" A voice yelled. The sorcerer relaxed a bit at the familiar tone.

"Tunamaki?"

"It's Kugisaki, idiot," The brunette inaudibly sighed, "Forget it. Why are you still in your pajamas?"

"I was kidnapped."

"Like hell you are! Change your clothes, were late for school!"

(y/n) looked at the brunette as if she's lost her mind. Taking in Nobara's appearance, she's currently wearing one of those black sailor uniform that normal high school girls wear.

"What's with the cosplay?" The sorcerer decided to ask. Slightly weirded out that the teen decided to buy and wear another school's uniform.

"Come one, you big dumbo," Kugisaki groaned and dragged her back inside, ignoring her statement.

"Jeez, for a class representative you sure cause a lot of trouble," Nobara jeered, leading the girl up to her room. "I hope you're not forgetting that Jujutsu Academy waits for no one. They'll lock the gates on you."

(y/n) paused.

"I'm sorry, Jujutsu what? Jujutsu Academy?" She turned to look at the brunette.

"Jujutsu Academy," Kugisaki clarified, nodding.

Then (y/n) had an epiphany.

This is a dream, she looked around, dumbfounded.

A very realistic dream.

"What a dumb name for a school."

"Oh, tell me about it."

.

.

.

.

.

Both women stood at the gates of the academy just in time before the bell rings. Nobara went forward, breezily greeting the students along the way.

(y/n) doesn't know how 'normal' people acts and she especially doesn't understand how the hell school works.

It's weird that she'd be getting dreams like this. She's never been exposed to this kind of environment and only get glimpses of it. Was she yearning to live a normal life?

In the midst of her pondering, students began crowding (y/n), she swore she heard someone say something about 'destroying the school system' but she ignored it thinking it's just some dumb normie lingo.

I already hate this place, she scowled. She gave the annoying teens a death glare and thankfully, they left her alone. (y/n) dusted her uniform that was most certainly not hers--even though it creepily fits like a glove.

Ah, damn, I lost Kawasaki.

(a/n: shiii I lowkey forgot her name)

(y/n) roamed around the school, clueless. She didn't think that a dream would be this detailed and complicated. She also didn't think that her poor sense of direction would bite her in the ass in a dream.

She spot Fushiguro seating on desk next to the window, reading a book in a classroom she luckily stumbled in. Typical loner behavior. She was relieved to finally see another familiar face.

"Yo, Megs!" She enthusiastically greeted, walking closed to him. Megumi's face immediately turned sour but he still greeted her back by nodding.

"Where's sensei?" (y/n) asked, referring to Gojo. She sat on the seat next to his.

"Absent," He dryly replied.

Typical, she scowled. Nothing's changed.

As he flipped to another page, he asked, "Did you do today's assignment?" The girl turned to him, obviously confused.

"Huh? An assignment?"

"I knew it," Fushiguro closed his eyes and sighed. He quickly took something from his bag and tossed it to her, "Here. Just change the answers a bit."

"Oh wow, so reliable," she silently chuckled. The noirette only rolled his eyes and continued on reading.

She leaned on her chair and opened Fushiguro's notebook. She stared at it for a moment but all she sees are a bunch of numbers and shapes.

"What the fuck? This is the assignment normal high schoolers get?" She muttered to herself, bewildered and irritated. Everything was too complicated and (y/n)'s eyes are beginning to water just by looking at it.

She'd rather exorcise curses and die rather than do all this hocus-pocus mumbo jumbo.

She didn't think that this dream would turn into a nightmare real quick. "I don't wanna be here anymore. Megs, where's the restroom?" She hastily stood up, not even going to put any effort on clearing her desk.

"...Just down the hall," he murmured, not bothering to take his eyes off the book he's reading. (y/n) nodded and went out, ignoring teacher that just went in the classroom. As if that could actually stop her.

On her way to the restroom, she spot a familiar tuft of pink hair sneaking around the hall. She observed his weird posture but decided to ignored it.

"Ah, Yami!"

"Class representative..!" Itadori exclaimed, seemingly happy for someone who just got caught. She swore she saw Yuji's eyes twinkle but it was shortlived when he coughed on his fist to compose himself.

"Uh, shouldn't...you be in class by now?" He nervously laughed, "I'm totally not skipping class--please don't tell anyone!" He bowed his head, refusing to look at (y/n) in the eye.

"Calm down, if it makes you feel any better I'm also...uh, skipping," She ruffled the boy's hair as an attempt to reassure him.

"You're probably curious where my twin is too," he lightly chuckled, a bit red-faced by her sudden gesture. "I'm sorry for being a troublesome bunch."

"Your what?"

"...He's at the rooftop," he said, a bit hesitant.

"Excuse me, he's what?"

"Come, I'll lead you to him--but don't tell anyone!" He whispered the last part as he grabbed her hand. A bit stupid of Itadori for immediately trusting a teacher's pet to not snitch but that's just how he is.

"We both missed you, you know?" Even if he doesn't admit it, Yuji chattered, opening the door to the school's rooftop.

"Who???"

"...Well, if it isn't my favorite teacher's pet," a voice drawled.

(y/n) blinked at the sight.

She turned to look at Itadori's smiling face and then back at the boy who also has his face.

She turned to Itadori again and then back at the new boy.

"..wha--Sukuna?" She stuttered, unsure. Itadori gave her a quick nod.

"This is weird to look at. You and the curse are separated," (y/n) blanched, pointing at Sukuna. First, your dream forced you to attend a normal school and now this?

"Me? A curse?" Sukuna said, feigning innocence. "I don't understand what you're talking about. I'm just a normal high school student," he cooed, grinning mischievously.

"Yeah sure, a normal high school student with tattoos all over his face," you spat. Great, you'll be seeing his face the whole dream--no offense to Itadori.

"We should tone it down, someone might find us talking to you, (y/n)," Itadori nervously smiled.

"Huh!? What do you mean by that!?"

"Don't get the wrong idea! Gojo-sensei forbid us from interacting with you," he quickly said, scratching his cheek. "Actually, I'm going to be on a lookout. Better to be safe than sorry..." he murmured, slowly walking away.

(y/n) rolled her eyes. "Satoru's annoying even in my dreams" she grimly muttered to herself.

"Oh-ho? What made you think that this is a dream?" Sukuna lightly chuckled. "Aren't you a bit too self-aware to be dreaming?"

"Shut up. I don't want to think about it." She huffed.

"It might have something to do with our...last encounter for all we know," Sukuna suggested.

The curse's last few words echoed in her head.

Last encounter?

She doesn't remember shit but Sukuna gave her the idea that this might actually not be a dream. The pain she felt when she tried to attack her 'mother' gave her a hell of a lot of pain. And it felt real.

Which means that she have to be extra careful with her actions.

"You're real."

"Maybe," he shrugged.

"Should I even trust you?"

"You shouldn't," he grinned.

"However, I am at disadvantage, class representative. It seems that cursed energy does not work in this place," He stretched his legs out and crossed it. And I had to learn that the hard way, he scowled.

"Although, murder isn't impossible--"

"Don't even think about it."

"Relax, woman," Sukuna raised his arms in surrender.

"Wait, is Yuri also the real thing or...?"

"Indeed and he knows. Although it's better if the brat doesn't know about you. I can already imagine his reaction if he did," he grimaced. As much as he enjoy the suffering of others, some reactions are just annoyingly intolerable.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" (y/n) questioned, discreetly taking a peek where Yuji was standing.

"Not the first time I've witnessed his fantasies," Sukuna smirked, shamelessly eyeing her.

"But now that you're here, I reckon that won't happen anytime soon. What a disappointment," He inaudibly sighed, leaning against the wall. "This place is already boring as it is."

Before the sorcerer could give him a retort, Sukuna interjected.

"Come, class representative. Come sit with us."

- - - - - - - - -
Blood drinking go brrrrr

Tell me if y'all don't like me going astray from the anime/manga plot. Idk man I'm conflicted and insecure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 3.2K 24
โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป in between a crossroad, she needs to choose what path to takeโ”€๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด...
16.4K 822 17
โ† ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š - ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ. "๐˜•๐˜ฐ...
3.4K 131 4
๊—ƒ ๐ฌ. ๐ ๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ !๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐š๐ข๏ฟฝ...