This Could Turn Into Somethin...

נכתב על ידי spectacularsam

Each chapter is a new story about love <3 עוד

This Could Turn Into Something
I wanna be drunk when I wake up
Let Me Love You
Vampires will never hurt you
You do it to me
No one saying stop that
Hold it against me
You're my obsession
I feel so lost, but what can I do?
We made it through this far
She is more than a one night stand
It's not right, but it's okay
Under the lights tonight
Across the universe
I Wanted You
I'm not in love
It was all in good fun
To the moon
I've Got You
I never doubted you at all
Out of the frying pan and into the fire
Do you want me like the other boys do?

L.U.S.T.(written with Breelove_1D)

111 1 0
נכתב על ידי spectacularsam

This is somewhat of a Fan Fic. It features a friend of mine and Louis Tomlinson. Also some parts may be too graphic <3 and big thanks to breelove_1D who stayed up with me until 5 30 to write this with me <3 I honestly couldn't have written this without you because I felt so wrong writing it haha. I love you darling <3  

-Sam

Louis strolled up to the front door knocking nervously. It was mid December, almost Christmas. How had he let Niall talk him into this? Only two weeks ago had they received a letter from a fan telling them about this lad who was Louis' biggest fan, there was a picture attached, and Louis couldn't deny that the boy was beautiful. Niall had seen the look of pure enchantment in Lou's eyes, he knew he had to convince him. He had done just that. That is why Louis stood on this complete strangers doorstep not knowing what to expect. 

He knocked once, twice. then a third time. There were footsteps. His heart was racing. What was he going to say? How could he possibly explain to him why he was here? He couldn't. How could he tell him it was a dare? 

Inside the house there was a boy of only fifteen. His name was Lucas and he had been a secret fan of One Direction since the beginning of sophomore year. On this day he spent his time listening to their album as usual. Then he heard a knock at the door. Who could it be? He listened. Whomever it was knocked twice more. With a soft sigh and got up and made his way to the door. In the corner of his eye he saw out of his window. That person looked so... familiar. Well, of course he looked familiar. He had only reblogged his face and pinned up poster after poster on his walls millions of times. 

Lucas paused. When he opened the door what would come after? Would he merely stumble over his words, grab a picture with him and then never see his idol again? Probably, he thought. 

Louis rocked back and forth on his heels. Who ever was on the other side of the door stopped. There was no movement, the door wasn't opening, nothing had changed other than the silence. He figured that he'd imagined it and went to leave. As he descended the door steps the door slowly opened and there was a low throat clearing. 

He turned around automatically, a small gasp left his lips as he stared at the boy who looked matured compared to the photo. His hair was completely chocolate brown, his eyes lighter, he could visibly see the length of them from where he stood. He had no shoes on, tight green-blue skinnies and a coca-cola sweater to pull it all together. There was a half-smile on the boy's lips, that Lou could feel himself staring at for a bit too long. He blinked and looked back into the boys eyes. "H-hi, umm, I'm L-louis Tomlinson from One D-direction... " he stuttered out then shook his head embarrassed. "You probably already knew that.." He smiled nervously. He'd never been nervous to meet a fan before.

Oh my dear lord. Oh my god. This-this is Louis Tomlinson. He is at my door. He is here and I didn't shower or shave. And-and he's here and oh no I'm barefoot. He thinks I'm weird I can see it in his eyes. Oh mah gawd. 

"I'm L-L-Lucas. Um..." The younger boy looked at him. His eyes scanned his body carefully. "W-why are you h-here? Not to be rude but you're you." Lucas felt his cheeks burn red. His body tensed as he waited for a reply.  

"Well, you see, I received a letter stating that you are my biggest fan... I was just wondering if maybe," he took a deep breath,"maybe you'd like to spend some time with me? We happen to be on holiday and I couldn't think of another way to spend it." 

Fuck, that came out wrong. He's going to think I'm a git. I didn't mean for it to sound like he's my charity case, I actually really wanted to do this. Not that I'd ever tell the lads that.. Especially with the still fresh wound of Harry leaving me for Taylor.. Who, I'd warned him only used him for music material. Ugh, i need to fix this... 

"I mean i couldn't think of a better way to spend it then getting to know someone such as yourself. From what your friend described you seem like a very down to earth person.." He stammered looking around him. He could feel his face heating as he looked for anything to focus on other than the boy who seemed to be staring at him like he was a peasant.

Lucas looked at the older boy, confused. "My friend?" His face turned into a scowl. He knew that his psychotic friends Bri and Sam probably got him in this horrid mess.  

"Er, two of your friends I think. A blonde girl who kept asking about Niall and a girl who sobbed when I told her about Harry leaving me. i gave the blonde girl his number. As for the other girl I let her meet Zayn. That went... well. No one got hurt, just barely." Louis told him. 

"Figures." laughed Lucas. His eyes wandered to the empty house behind him. "Would you like to come in? I could, um, make you some tea?" 

Louis smiled at the boy. "I'd... like that. Thank you." 

The younger boy stepped out of the way to lead Louis into his home. He felt uncomfortable but at the same time he felt hopeful. Louis fucking Tomlinson was in his house and he just so happened to be home alone. Lucas shut the door behind them with an eager smile spreading across his face.  

"I'll go make that tea. Just sit down. Make yourself comfy." 

He looked around the room, gazing at the tree beautifully lit and decorated. He glanced over at the couch and sat down. Sitting up properly straight and awkwardly putting his arm on the arm rest not knowing how to act in the situation. He glanced around staring for a moment at the photos. Then back to the Christmas tree his eyes went.  

Lucas came back in carrying two hot mugs of tea carefully handing one to Louis. "So you're home alone?" Louis asked looking at the boy curiously. He just nodded answering Lou's question. "Do you know when everyone will be back?" Lucas just smiled in return shrugging his shoulders. "Probably not for a while."

Lucas took a seat right next to the other boy and handed him his mug. Louis took a sip and nodded. "This is really good." 

"Thanks." Lucas sipped his own tea. He moved closer to Louis, closing the gap between them. He could feel the heat radiating off of his leg. He reached over Louis's lap, using his entire body to obtain the remote. Louis tensed, he could smell the fresh scent of the boy's cologne and felt his body brush against his. And he liked it.  

The TV came on to an episode of Queer As Folk. Brian and Justin were close to having sex right on the screen. "Oh, I can change the channel." 

Louis shook his head. "It's fine. I-I have seen the show before." 

Lucas and him exchanged looks. Brian and Justin were making out topless, breathing hard. Their bodies perfectly entwined. Like always, Brian topped Justin. Lucas looked down. There was something starting up in his pants. He tried to cross his legs but his jeans were too tight. He put his mug in his lap.

Louis glanced down and over, he tried to avert his eyes before the lad noticed. He shifted uncomfortably his chinos already tight growing slightly tighter. He looked back up at the screen only to look away again, he pushed down on his crotch trying to adjust nonchalantly. Lucas noticed though and his mind was racing with the thoughts and images that he'd so many times had imagined happening. He moved the last in closer and their legs were touching. The heat radiating off their bodies was like sitting next to a burning building. Louis' body tensed more than before the tension between the two thick. He took his jacket off accidentally elbowing Lucas in the side. "S-sorry, didn't mean to h-hit you." Lucas smiled "It's fine don't worry about it."  

They sat there for moments,the tension building. Louis found himself gaining more courage the further turned on he was. He let his hand find it's way to Lucas' thigh, gently laying it there rubbing small circles on the inward part of it with his thumb.

The heavy moans continued from the TV. Lucas's breath hitched. He bit his bottom lip. He let his eyes close, feeling the soft touches from Louis. His heart quickened. He had to, he just had to. Lucas turned his head to face Louis then leaned in slightly. He was lost in his blue eyes. Louis gripped the other boy's thigh tighter. Was he really going to do it?  

This time it was Louis who leaned in. They could both smell the hot tea on their breath. But Lucas wanted to taste it on the older boy's lips. Lucas grabbed both sides of Louis's face and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. Their lips moved perfectly in time. Pushing and pulling always wanting more. Lucas moved upward, spilling the tea all over the floor.  

Louis pulled away. "Your tea-" 

"Fuck the tea." Lucas growled. And his lips were back on his. His fingers dug into the older boy's hair. His legs resting on either side of Louis' the grip there tightening. He could feel Lou's bulge growing the harder he grinded on him. He rocked his hips with such precision and grace. Lou's heart lept. Lucas continued to kiss him fiercely. Ever so often he would moan against his mouth which would only make Louis more aroused.

Louis gripped Lucas' hips tightly grinding his fingers into the bone rubbing hard circles into his hips. He pushed him down ever so slightly not only wanting but needing the friction. He bit the boy's lower lip lightly tugging producing another moan out of him. He lifted his pelvis slightly meeting the other's movements. His lips left Lucas' to trail down his jaw to his neck. He sucked and nibbled there causing Lucas' motions to stop for a minute as he melted into him. His movements began again with more urgency, trying to wish their clothes away. Sensing this Lou slipped his hands underneath the sweater pulling it upwards and indulging in the boys smooth toned chest as he went. His lips leaving his neck only to remove the shirt and trail down to his chest. He lifted Lucas gripping him under his thighs and laying him down on his back so that he was hovering over the boy. He continued kissing and licking down his torso to his waist band. He kicked his TOMS off as he slid down the younger lad's body. Lucas lifting his hips in the smallest motion as he closed his eyes and prayed Lou wouldn't stop. Lou got the hint, he took his own shirt off in one quick motion, then continued to unbutton and unzip the boy's pants with nothing but his teeth.

Lucas gasped as Louis nipped his sensitive skin. Louis proceed to nuzzle his face in the contours of his hip bones. His pants were pulled off by Louis as Lucas laughed at the struggle he had tearing the tight fabric off. He was left in his plaid boxers. Louis played with the waistband of his underwear. He flicked it a few times.  

"Well, it's not going to suck itself."  

Louis tore off his boxers and he was exposed. His erection springing free. Louis went down on him like a hooker on a rich guy. He engulfed the younger boy, his full length hitting the back of his throat. This made Lucas groan in pleasure. How could it possibly be that a member of One fucking Direction was here in his house and sucking him off?  

Lucas's back arched and he pushed himself further into Louis's mouth. Louis was close to choking but he never faltered. He had to please him and Lucas wanted him to.

Louis licked every ounce of dripping precum, tonguing the slit the taking him all in again. He loved the way he tasted, and worked his tongue faster eliciting loud moans to escape Lucas' mouth as he bit into his lip fucking into his mouth.  

"Louis- I just- I can't." He felt his body become rigid. "Louis- I'm about it- ugh..." He came into Louis's mouth and Louis- because he was not a basic bitch- swallowed. Also because spitters are quitters. Lucas watched Louis lick his lips and smirked. "Do you want some more tea?" 

Louis shook his head. "No I'd rather have some more of you."

Lucas felt himself grow once more, and he stared at Louis' straining chinos. Without thinking he reached for the bulge, palming it. He pulled Lou in a bit more, kissing him, he could taste himself on him. He didn't mind, he pulled the older lads pants off needily, he was growing painfully hard knowing what was trapped behind Louis' tight boxer-briefs. He pulled those off in record timing too. His hand wrapped around Louis' massive erection. Louis grunted, his breath picking back up as Lucas flicked his wrist faster then alternating to slow tugs, he moaned Lucas' name. They were rolling over as they both hit the hardwood floor laughing lightly and and joining back at the lips. They explored each others mouths and Lucas jerked him off for a few more moments but Louis wanted more and so did Lucas. Louis brought his index and middle finger to Lucas' mouth "Get these wet, or else it will hurt, I don't want to hurt you love." Louis smiled caringly. Lucas did as he was told. Lucas was once again straddling Louis his hips raised, he rubbed his index finger over the tensing muscle kissing Lucas' lips once more "You need to relax love, I don't want to hurt you." Lucas did.  

Lucas had only done this once before with a fellow schoolmate, Kevin. But even so he let his body relax and let Louis do what he had to. Yes, it did hurt a bit but after it turned into a raging pleasure that left him begging for more, much more. Louis worked his fingers inside him so it wouldn't hurt when they actually did it. He grew accustomed to the feeling of his fingers sliding in and out. Lucas gripped Louis's wrist to pull him away.  

"So, I'm just gonna like ride you like a horse okay?"  

He positioned himself over the older boy. He bent his head down to give him one last kiss before allowing Louis's length inside him. Lucas dug his nails into Louis's chest and groaned. He let himself move down a few more inches until he felt comfortable enough to begin rocking Louis.  

Louis nibbled at Lucas's defined collarbones. He meant to leave lovebites and he did. He gasped with each jerking motion Lucas made on his body. Soon Lucas could feel the tightening in his abdomen, making it hard to concentrate. Louis gripped his waist and helped lift him slightly both nearing their climax. Louis was thrusting up to meet Lucas', a few more thrusts and Lucas came undone, hot liquid covering Louis' chest. Louis felt Lucas' muscles tighten and was cuming with him. They both collapsed to the floor, Louis pulling Lucas into him cuddling the boy and kissing his forehead. "Now how about that me getting to know you better?" He smiled lazily down at the younger boy. "First we need to clean up the tea and other said liquids," Lucas smiled back planting another sweet kiss on the boys lips.

המשך קריאה