๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Š๐ž๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By -BREEEZY-

โŒœ โ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐๐„๐‘๐€๐“๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐•๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐๐€... More

โŒœ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ท๐‘บโŒŸ
Chapter 1 - ๐‘ญ๐’๐’š
Chapter 2 - ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐‘ด๐’๐’“๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’š
Chapter 3 - ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–
Chapter 4 - ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰
Chapter 5 - ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ
Chapter 6๏ฟผ - ๐‘ด๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’†
Chapter 7 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’† ๐’‘๐’• ๐Ÿ
Chapter 8 - ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’—๐’†
Chapter 9 - ๐‘ถ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š
Chapter 10 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’”
Chapter 11 - ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘ด๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ?
Chapter 12 - ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†
Chapter 13 - ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’Ž ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’‚
Chapter 14 - ๐‘ท๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ผ๐’‘
Chapter 15 - ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’
Chapter 16 - ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
Chapter 17 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’• & ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chapter 18 - ๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’
Chapter 19 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 20 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ
Chapter 21 - ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐‘ด๐’†, ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’…๐’…๐’š
Chapter 22 - ๐‘น๐’†๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’„๐’–๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
Chapter 23 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’„๐’†๐’“๐’๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚
Chapter 25 - ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘จ๐’“๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘ซ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ?
Chapter 26 - ๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’”๐’š
Chapter 27 - ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š
Chapter 28 - ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’†'
Chapter 29 - ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ฏ๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’”, ๐‘ซ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐’•?
Chapter 30 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’‘๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’š ๐’‡๐’•. ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’‚
Chapter 31 - ๐‘ด๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐‘ด๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’” ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ

Chapter 24 - ๐‘ญ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”

50.8K 1.7K 1K
By -BREEEZY-

-𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬^ 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥-
❝【𝓕 𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Why am I always the one
who's getting scolded?
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

"𝓚—enmaaaaa." [Y/n] nagged for what felt like the hundredth time that afternoon. She was bored out of her mind, and Kenma wasn't interested in giving her any of his attention.

"[Y/n]." He returned the nagging tune, quite annoyed with her disturbances. He was on the final boss, and she was being a distraction. "Shhhh."

"Why are you always on that game? Come spend time with me." She folded her arms and glared at him. "Didn't you miss me at all?"

"Yeah I actually did miss you. Until I found out you were ditching me to get your back blown out by Shoyo. Come back later." He dismissed her.

Ouch.

He didn't have to say it like that. A simple 'no' would have been more than sufficient. And to think that she actually thought that she could spend some quality time with him today.

"Aren't you a streamer or something?" [Y/n] already knew the answer so it wasn't really much of a question, "What im trying to say is that you do this for a living. You're not going to miss out on anything if you take one small break."

[Y/n] scooted over closer to Kenma. "Please Kenma? It'll just be me and you, I won't even mention Hinata's name. I promise!" She interlocked her hand with his—a friendly gesture. "Well starting now that is."

The simple gesture took the boy by surprise, causing him to be killed immensely. "Fuck," he cursed.

Why did [Y/n] have to be so touchy-feely all the time? Kenma wasn't really one for physical interaction. It always made him tense up, and she knew this. Not to mention how he was finally about to kill it the boss. Now all of his progress had been lost.

[Y/n] smacked him on the back of his head. "Language!"

"Sorry it was an accident." He grumbled, standing up to turn off his console. It was clear to him that [Y/n] wasn't going to give up on him so he caved in. "Come on, I'll take you somewhere so that you can leave me alone."

[Y/n] perked up at his compliance. "In that case, I'm hungry," She informed.

"Okay..." He didn't see the relevance. "You should probably go eat something before we leave then..." After all, that is what normal people would do when they were hungry.

[Y/n] smacked him again. "You know that's not what I meant."

Kenma held on to his head and hissed. "Hey.." That hurt. "Just because Hinata hits you doesn't mean that you have to take all that rage and animosity out on me. I didn't do anything."

[Y/n] felt bad so she ruffled his hair a little bit, trying her best to soothe the place of impact. "I'm sorry." Perhaps she was being a little bit too aggressive with him.

"I forgive you." Kenma liked the attention.

However, all that thoughtfulness she had shown him was quickly over with. She still had other parts of that sentence to address. "Hinata does not hit me." [Y/n] glared at him.

"Says the woman with the bruised eye." Kenma continued provoking her.

[Y/n] suppressed the urge to smack him again. "Come on, let's go." She didn't feed into his mockery.

Kenma grabbed his keys and followed her down the stairs. "Why am I always the one who's getting scolded? You do realize I'm older than you. Right?" It wasn't fair.

[Y/n] looked back at him. "It's because you have the mindset of a fourteen year old boy Kenma."

Kenma clicked his tongue. "No I don't."

╭      ╮

╰     ╯

[Y/n] was sitting in the nail salon eagerly waiting to get her nails done and Kenma was bummed out because she forced him to leave his games at home. That meant that he'd actually have to pay attention to her now, and quite frankly, he didn't know if he would be able to make it through the rest of the day like this.

[Y/n] tried making conversation with Kenma to cheer him up, but he was too far gone. The poor boy was going through the seven stages of grief already.

"Pick a colour Kenma."

No response.

It's almost like it wasn't his idea to, and I quote, 'take her somewhere.'

Kenma really wasn't in the mood for this. "Why didn't you ask Hinata that before coming here?" It seemed like something Shoyo would be very interested in.

"We're not supposed to talk about him." [Y/n] reminded. "Now answer my question." She needed a colour.

"Just get any shade of blue and call it a day," he groaned. The scent of acrylic was making the man even more eager to leave.

[Y/n] shook her head. "You're so basic. What's with guys and the colour blue? There are over ten million colours to choose from and you're telling me that you settled for 'any shade of blue'?"

He slumped back in his seat. God he didn't know what was going through his head when he agreed to go out with this woman. Let alone live with her. "What was the point in asking me if you were just going to ignore my suggestion anyway." She was better off with choosing a colour herself if it was going to cause this much of a fuss. Besides, what's wrong with blue anyway? Kenma always thought it was a pretty cool colour.

He was right. She should take his suggestion into consideration. It's only a colour, its not that big of a deal. "Fine. Ill get blue." She rolled her eyes as he continued to sulk.

"Which design should I get?"

In Kenma's mind he couldn't help but mentally roll his eyes at her. Here they go again. Another question, and just when he thought he was finally in the clear too.

Think Kenma, think! He couldn't stand another lecture from this phsycotic woman. He knew he couldn't say something like flowers, she'd eat his head off. Something about how flowers are too 'basic' and how he needs to think harder. It seemed like a question, but it was more of a 'say what I'm thinking or you're opinion is not valid' sort of thing. The boy was giving himself a migraine trying to think of what to say to her. On the other hand the girl was smiling at him, patiently awaiting his answer.

"G-get uhm...." his throat went dry.

[Y/n] grew concerned. He was acting like she asked him to solve a complicated math equation or something of the sort. She just wanted his opinion. Why was he making things so hard on himself?

"A butterfly?" He finally settled on something. He read her facial expressions to see whether or not he should change his answer but she just laughed.

He really does have a bad habit of over thinking things. [Y/n] almost felt bad for putting him under so much pressure like that. "Okay, thank you Kenma." [Y/n] gave a friend her a small pat on the back. "I was actually thinking about getting flowers, but I like your idea way more."

Kenma stood up from his seat.

Flowers.

The answer was flowers that entire time.

He couldn't take this anymore. No man should have to go through something as traumatic as this. Call him dramatic if you want but there was no way he could survive with [Y/n] for the rest of the day. This was painfully clear to him.

"Ill be in the car waiting."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4K 27
[COMPLETED] (L/N) (F/N) was a student at Karasuno High where she had always wanted to go to since they went to nationals, but her dad got a job in To...
198K 5K 19
โž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐„ ๐Š๐„๐„๐๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐ โž ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒป-๏ผ๏ผ๏ผโ˜… ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๏ฟฝ...
2.2K 50 18
You live in germany with your parents and little brother. You always had a dream - going to japan and join a volleyball team there. You love volleyba...
601K 23.5K 22
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ? redstring soulm...