Accidentally In Love With A G...

Από jaaiirraah_c

Lalisa Manoban is a gangster-hating young lady. Kim Jennie, Kim Jisoo and Park Chaeyong are her best buddies... Περισσότερα

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
EPILOGUE
*NOT AN UPDATE*

CHAPTER 28

2K 100 45
Από jaaiirraah_c

LISA's POV

Lindon and I are walking on the hallway to go into our next class. "Lindon!" someone called out so we both look infront.

"Oh, Mina" Lindon stated and the girl run towards him. "Are you going to your next class?" Mina asked and I just stand by on the side, letting them talk.

"Yes, I'm with Lisa." she look at me and bowed at me which I do the same.

"Oh by the way this is Mina, my girlfriend. She's from different class so I haven't introduced her to you" oh, Lindon has a girlfriend.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lindon's seatmate." I offered a handshake which she quickly accepted it.

"And I thought you know her cause she's a friend of Tzuyu, close friend" omg, poor her.

She's been friends with a- ok I'll stop here.

"Nice to meet you too. Oh, I better get going because I'm getting late. See you later babe" she run away as she was rushing for her next class.

"Oh, I didn't know you had a girlfriend huh?" I teasingly asked and he just shyly smiled.

-

I was waiting for Lindon in here at the parking lot because he texted me to wait in here. He's just going to get something.

"Let's go!" I heard someone said and I saw the girls who are running towards me. "W-What are you-" I was cut off when they push me inside the car.

"What are you doing?!" I asked annoyingly and I look at the driver. It's Taehyung. "Stop the car, now!" I demanded cause I can't let Lindon wait for me.

"Don't stop" Jennie also demanded to her boyfriend. "Oh gosh! What is this nonsense? I told you Lindon and I are-" I was cut off when Rosè shut my mouth up with her hands.

"We know so shut up. Just text him that you can't go! We can't be late or Tzuyu will catch up" Jisoo said and I just push Rosè's hand from my mouth.

"Alright just let me go!" I replied as I make myself comfortable. I took my phone out and texted Lindon that I can't come.

-

We arrived at the club and the others are now in here. "Mission accomplished!" J-Hope exclaimed that makes me confused.

What mission?

I sat down on the corner and we are here in a private room by the way. "Jennie, are you allowed to drink?" I asked and she just shrugged.

"We're now in our legal age so don't worry about it" she offered me a can of beer but I just declined it.

They are singing in the karaoke while having fun except for me. I'm just watching them and laughed with them. My eyes turned into Jungkook who's just busy drinking alcohol.

I look away and focused on them.

"Ah I need to get some more drinks" Rosè said that makes my eyes widen. "Hey! Since when did you know how to drink a lot?" I asked as I was completely in shocked.

"Since I've been friends with them. It's refreshing" she replied and go out from our private room with the others. "Yah wait for us!" Jennie exclaimed while she pull Taehyung and Jimin with her.

There's silence and I just realized that me and Jungkook was the only one in here.

-

THIRD PERSON's POV

"Should we go inside now?" Jisoo asked as they are waiting at the corner of the room with the drinks.

"Just wait for a minute. Let them be awkward in there" Taehyung answered as they continue having fun in the public area.

Yes, it's just came out as a plan. They just wanted them to talk, that's all.

On the other hand...

Lisa just akwardly sit in there and make herself busy. While Jungkook just continue on drinking alcohol. Lisa flinched when she heard a sound.

It was from Jungkook who place the bottle on the table a little hard. Lisa was suffocating so she's thinking how to get out in this room.

"You can just ignore me and go Ms. Manoban" Jungkook suddenly spoke and Lisa just stand up and was about to walk away when Jungkook spoke again.

"That what you're good at, right?" Lisa sighed in disbelief and face him.

"Do you know me? If you don't then shut up" she replied with hardness in her voice as she was trying not to break down.

"You don't know me so you don't have the right to judge me." Jungkook looked at her and he just smirked when she saw Lisa in anger.

"Then sorry. You're right, I don't know you right now" Jungkook answered back.

"Oh let me tell you a story! It's about a gangster and a girl who is living peacefully. But suddenly a gangster came into her life, breaking her heart. So the girl left, struggling all this time while the gangster was enjoying his life. What a good story right?" Lisa said with sarcasm.

"What's your proof that the gangster was enjoying his life? Don't you even think of his feelings when the girl left her, not letting the boy explain? Wow, the girl was narrow-minded" Jungkook replied with a sarcasm.

"But that doesn't change the fact that the gangster hurt her. And that girl will always hate the gangster, always. Why am I even talking to a stranger?" Lisa walk away after she said this words. She took a beer on the counter as she walk outside the club.

She didn't even realized that it's now dark outside.

-

"It's been 10 minutes, shall we go in?" Suga asked and they just nod. They walk in to there private room and they were confused when they only saw Jungkook.

"Where's Lisa?" Jimin asked and that's what they all wanting to asked. "I don't know. Probably leave" Jungkook answered as he take a sip in his alcohol.

"You mean leave the club?!" Jisoo exclaimed that makes them look at her. Jin saw the manager and he quickly asked where Lisa is.

"Have you seen a black wavy hair girl with a uniform like them?" Jin asked and the manager replies in a sec.

"Oh yes, she is running outside the club with a beer on her hands. She even haven't paid that yet" the manager answered that makes Jennie look at her watch.

"We need to find her! Now!" Jennie demanded and the others are confused except for the girls who are worried about Lisa.

"You will pay for this Jungkook! If anything happens to my cousin, you will pay for it" Jennie said to Jungkook and he just shrugged.

"Jennie it's dark outside! She has nyctophobia! It's dangerous for her to go outside alone!" Rosè exclaimed worriedly and the others remember that she has nyctophobia.

"Shit" they heard Jungkook mumbled. He stand up and quickly run outside the club to look for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can I have a favor to all my readers? Please don't comment down 'next chapter please'. But instead, I want you guys to comment down your thoughts and feelings. Thank you :>

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

206K 5.3K 33
Where lalisa manoban is forced to marry jeon jungkook biggest mafia of whole asia cause of her father's reputation but she falls in love with him...
61.4K 1.1K 20
Lalisa Manoban is a transfer student to Seoul High School. She is in 10th grade and had straight A's throughout her school life. On her first day she...
68.3K 1.4K 25
The bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. The bad girl, Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook. Bad boy. Isn't the type to interact with anyone except his 6 other friends...