Mortala ✔ {D.M}

By MarieCurie023

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐚 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) : 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐥. "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧... More

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐚 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝.
𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤.
𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬.
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲.
𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 ?
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝.
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝.
𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞.
𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 ?
𝐍𝐨𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨,𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐦 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐬.
𝐕𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐢𝐫, 𝐜'𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐫.
𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞.
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !

𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

195 12 6
By MarieCurie023

"Draco's like... snow, It's cold and cruel to begin with, but it's somehow beautiful, and you miss it when it's not there. And if you hold it in your hands close enough and long enough, it changes. It melts."  ― Bex-chan

This fucking quote is iconic 💕

Im a sucker for a dance with your enemy 🙄 so LOOP the song !

---------------------------------------

Draco's POV: 

its been weeks since i last talked to Alexandria, since our "date" as she calls it. and she hasn't been leaving my mind since, i cant sleep and i cant rest. she always on my mind, her smile, her laugh, and how she makes me melt. how much she cares about me, even though all i did was torment her and her friends  since 1st year, but still she makes it her job that im happy, and i dont know why.

you see love is a trick, its a weakness, because you cant think straight. love can be used as a disadvantage, and when you work for the darkest wizard of all time, you cant be weak. so i have come to the conclusion that what i feel towards Lexi, isnt love, its mere affection that will fade away soon. i cant because i will end us screwing it up and costing my family and i our lives. and alex too, her life will be on the line, more than it already is. 

its Christmas eve, and the ministry is hosting a Huge ball, inviting all the high ministry members, all purebloods of course. i wore my expensive black suit, personally tailored for me. i fixed my hair to the side and wore my cap toe oxfords, and left with my parents to the ball. 

we arrived and a man introduced us to the crowd, and they started clapping, because we are now in the highest rank of the sacred 28 pureblood families.  being in our presence was now a honor, it always was, but now its a much bigger honor. 

for about an hour, people danced around to the music, it was boring to me honestly. i've been to many balls like this and it didnt matter to me at all. i was drinking some punch not wanting to get drunk tonight, when i noticed the crowd of girls looking at me and giggling, they started flirting and i ignored them, a waste of my time. pansy Parkinson comes up to me and starts talking, and her friends follow her, but i had them tuned out. at that point i just left them while they were talking. 

i walked to Nott and Zabini and had a small conversation until we heard the Lewis name being introduced, people clapped and i was curious to see if Alex came with her dad, she never does.  surprisingly i saw he standing beside her dad descending the stairs, she looked angelic. i couldn't take my eyes off of her. she was wearing a fancy white dress had her hair straightened, her blue eyes catching mine. they started shining like blue embers, like the sea when the sun shines on it. she looked majestic. 

( imagine it however you want if you dont like it- its just to help your imagination) 

she left her dad so he can talk to other people and she made her way towards me and the other 2 guys, smiling widely in my direction. 

" Hey !" she smiled at me 

i smirked at her and said " hey" 

" you look good, always pulling of the suits" she laughed 

" and yo-" i got cut of my zabini " my my Lewis, where was all this?" he asked poshly and i glared at him

" my my Blaise, you need your eyes checked. " she replied not giving him a second glance which made me snort at his failed flirting attempts, doesnt he know she mine ? well she doesnt know that yet... what am i saying? ugh. shes got in my brain. 

now Theodore started speaking " i disagree with zabini, this was always there, but it was hidden with those filthy Gryffindor robes" he said in distaste

" and you should put back on your Slytherin robes, you looked a bit more 'decent' with them on" she replied with venom 

she turned to me with a raised eyebrow and said sarcastically  " you've got dope friends " 

" ignore them" i laughed and she smiled and the music started playing and before i could comprehend it zabini grabbed her arm and dragged her to the dance floor, and she looked at me with [leading eyes

" that bastard" i cursed under my breath 

for a minute i had to watch her dancing with him, and stepping on his shoes 10 times. i knew for a fact in was on purpose, i know she can dance because i danced with her. he then pulled her waist closer to his aggressively, and he ushered her to keep on dancing. soon Nott joined them on the dance floor and when partners where switched, he got Alex as a partner. this fueled my anger. 

i joined them in the dance floor in attempts to save her, and because i felt his feeling in the pit of my stomach,  couldn't decipher what it was exactly.  i danced with many Slytherin girls i knew; pansy, Daphne, Astoria, Millicent, etc. i finally reached lexi, and when she connected our hands, i pulled her so close to me she almost tripped. 

" woah, thought you'd die dancing with them" i smirked 

" i was." she grimaced looking back at zabini and nott

" i steppe don his foot so many times, but he didnt even care. i pushed nott on so many other dancers but it didnt even faze him a bit." she complained

"well now you got me" i said chuckling 

she smiled and said " yeah, i got you know" 

It's you, it's you, it's all for you,

 Everything I do, I tell you all the time

i wrap my arms around her waist and she caressed my face and gazes into my eyes. we sway to the music, she puts her hands on my shoulders and i lift her up and spin her in sync with the other dancers.

Heaven is a place on earth with you.

 Tell me all the things you wanna do

she slowly goes down from the jump and puts her arms around my neck making our faces inches apart.  i hold her waist with my hand and start caressing her waist and hips, she was a gorgeous woman. 

I heard that you like the bad girls.

 Honey, is that true? It's better than I ever even knew

we sway to the music, and she starts singing with the song when she is gazing into my eyes, and i cant help thinking that she is singing it to me. is she ?

"They say that the world was built for two. Only worth living if somebody is loving you. And, baby, now you do" she kept looking at my eyes and smiling while singing. 

the music came to a stop but we never pulled apart. i had the courage to ask 1 question 

" you mean that ?" 

she nodded " i do, i really do. i have for a while...." she said nervously 

" and you, do you... feel the same way?" she asked while fiddling with her thumbs 

i looked at her blue eyes and took a deep breath. this is me confronting this girl about my feelings about her, but most importantly confronting myself. 

i nodded slowly " i do." 

" you make be feel things i haven't felt before, you care for e even when all i did was hurt you. you see the good in me when even i don't see it. your the other half of my soul Lexi, you are my source of happiness" i said seriously looking deep into her eyes, she was looking back at mine smiling.

 that sweet smile. it could break all the walls i built in a second. but she broke them already, there isn't 1 wall put up towards her. 

she then got closer and ran her fingers through the back of my hair while her arms were rested on my neck, she then took one glance at my lips, then back at my eyes, and i knew. i pulled her face closer to mine while cupping her right cheek with one hand and holding her waist close to my boy with the other. 

she kissed me back so softly, like she had all the time in the world, like there wasn't anyone watching, like i was her only source of oxygen. we didnt pull apart, i bit her bottom lip and asked for entrance and she smiled against my lip and let me in. her tongue met mine and they started having their own synced dance. we pulled apart after what felt like centuries, and we gazed into our eyes, a sea storm. her blue yes are the ocean and mine are the thunder and clouds. 

she them softly pecked my lips, and i smiled at her innocent act and kissed her forehead with so much adoration telling her that i will always protect her. she was my princess, no, my queen.

yes my queen. we belonged together, and we both ruled over the kingdom called ' our destiny' 

i pulled her close to me and hugged her closely, she was my safe place, my shelter from this reality, this ugly world. never mind that, this world isn't completely ugly, she makes it beautiful, and she shows me the beautiful in it. so she is my safe place & shelter from the ugly parts of this world.  i felt this warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. 

" you know, i once heard a quote that says " The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space." and thats what you have been doing, and it thrills me. so i guess i do truly love you." she said smiling softly

"\"If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you." i said  and she closed her eyes 

"what are you doing?" i asked worriedly 

"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. so im feeling this moment, im feeling you, because you are the most beautiful thing in my life. " 

"well them, if that true then im closing my eyes too" i closed my eyes and she laughed lightly, that same  laugh that gives me a fuzzy feeling inside. this was love. 

we both opened our eyes after a while and i said 

" My six word love story: I can't imagine life without you." 

---------------------------------------------------

Yay ! 

they officially got together mi amigos ! 

i hope you like this so far, and it makes me laugh how my single potatoe ass is writing  a love story and she never truly fell in love. 

i had help from  books i guess, the magic of this world. 😌💕

when draco says ' a fuzzy feeling' he feels this : 🦋🦋✨💖🦋✨💓🌟🌼🌹🍂✨🧸🥺😊

-love, mariecurie023 !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 45.1K 80
(Book One In My Series) Completed "Shawn, there's nothing to say about anything... So can we please just go back to how things were?" I asked hi...
962K 61.1K 59
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
811 56 10
Three years after the Duskwood tragedy... is it tragedy though? Or more like one of those memories which leaving the bittersweet after-taste in your...
991K 62.7K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...