H i r e d ( p . s u n g h o...

By WaengOrangeade

She was hired to protect, and to secure him. But she's also hired to kill. He's being protected and secured... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
Thanking Ceremony...Hahahah

7

167 13 0
By WaengOrangeade

He...just...he just...

Sunghoon...just...kissed me...

" Y/n, maybe the world sees you as a violent woman, and maybe my dad sees you as my servant, but the way I see you is the lady who made me feel love again. "

" S-Sunghoon... "

" Y/n, is there anything wrong ? "

" N-Nothing, Taehyun. I just slipped and that's why the tray and the food fell from my hand. I'll just clean it up. "

" Okay, I'll be going downstairs now. Call me if you need my help. "

" Sure. " Y/n said as she started cleaning the mess she made earlier.

" Y/n, let me help you. "

" No...I'm fine. I can handle this--ouch ! "

" See ? Now look...because of you being stubborn, that piece of that broken cup hurt you. I'll just clean it and I'll put a bandage in your wound. "

" But-- "

" No buts. Sit on my bed and I'll clean this up. If you tried to disobey me, you'll see. "

" Okay, okay ! You're the boss now ! "

" Good. "

Sunghoon became independent after what happened. After that, he went back upstairs to see Y/n.

" Give me your hand. I'll put a bandage on it. "

As Y/n was about to deny, Sunghoon grabbed Y/n's right hand and on her ring finger, he put some alcohol to clean it before putting the bandage.

" Sunghoon... "

" Yes ? "

" Why'd you decided that you fell in love-- "

" With you ? It's not my decision. It's my heart's decision. "

" But how ? Why ? When? "

" I saw everything, Y/n. From the past that you're a bright, and joyful woman...I don't know but whenever I'll sleep, or I can't sleep, I'll look at your photos and I found myself seeing you in my dreams, and yeah...I found myself falling for you. Especially, when I saw you wearing the dress and protecting me. "

" Sunghoon... "

" What ? You're speechless ? Don't worry, I'm not expecting that word as your answer. I know you already changed and you don't have the time for this... "

" I don't know... "

" I understand, Y/n if you want to--"

" But I think I feel the same for you too. "

" Really, Y/n ?! I m-mean...it means...that...you love me too ?! "

" I don't know why but I just felt the same thing. "

" Y/n !! So this means that, you're mine officially ?! Father must know this, immediately !! Wait a minute, okay ? "

" U-Uh, sure... "

...........

" Psst ! Yah, Changbin ! "

" Why ? Did you made it ? "

" Of course but the great Changbin's sister ?"

" He really fell for it, huh ? "

" Maybe he's desperate for me. What a poor guy, tsk tsk. He doesn't know that it's all just a fake love. But you know what, Changbin ? I finally felt when a man confesses to you and it was...I don't know how to express it. "

" Are you kidding me, Y/n ? Before you turned being that violent, many boys tried to court you ! Even Lee Know and Felix are head over heels for you ! But of course, that's the past..."

" Sorry, don't remember that. "

" Don't worry, you did a very good job. No wonder you really are my sister... "

" All thanks to you, Changbin-oppa. We'll slowly bring him down together. "

" That's my sister... "

" Oppa, I gotta go now. I'll give you some updates more ! Bye ! "

........

" Y/n ? Will you go downstairs with me ? "

" A-Are you sure, Sunghoon ? "

" Yeah...Father wants to have a conversation with us. "

" Okay... "

" Y/n...who would've thought that my son will be like this just because of you ? "

" S-Sir ! I promise ! What you're thinking is wrong ! I didn't do anything to him... "

" Don't worry, Y/n. I'm asking this not because I don't like you for Sunghoon...to be honest, I was thinking if the two of you will be together someday. "

" O-Oh...t-thanks, Mr. Park. I never expected this... "

" So Dad...are we a couple now ? "

" Of course, Sunghoon. For the past 19 years, you never had a girlfriend so this is a good start for your future !"

" Thank you, dad ! Thank you so much... "

After that, Y/n decided to go to her room and Sunghoon decided to follow her.

" Y/n, since I'm now you're boyfriend...we must know each other more, okay ? It's a part of our life...I need to know yours and you'll know what's mine. But don't worry, I'll not force you to speak. If you feel that it's the right time to speak, I'm here. "

" O-Okay...thanks. "

" I'll go now downstairs, okay ? Take a rest now... " he said as he pecked Y/n's cheek.

.................

" Changbin-oppa...it's a success ! I'm officially in a relationship with Sunghoon ! Unfortunately, we have to know about each other more. What do you think ?"

" That's nice, Y/n ! That's my sister ! Don't worry, just continue to fool him until he dies, still believing in the lies that you said. Y/n, I'll be giving your mission since you're more close with Sunghoon... "

" Game... "

" We'll do this together. Later at 12 in the midnight, we'll kill all the bodyguards there silently and-- "

" How 'bout Taehyun ? Sunghoon's dad said that he's pretty sharp and strong too... "

" We won't kill him, instead we'll give him a taste of a bit of pain. And for Sunghoon, you'll do it with Jungkook. Don't worry, he's a new member but pretty strong too. You'll steal some of his money while Jungkook will take care of him. Do it with his dad too. Heeseung, Jungwon, and Jake gave me the password for the place where his money is. "

" What and where is it ? "

" In his room, inside the cabinet, the password for the lock is 88r4368hrb8. And for his dad, we'll do it together. Me and you, Y/n. You'll steal while I guard you, okay ? "

" Sure...that sound interesting. 12 in the midnight...game !"

( At 10 pm )

Y/n was preparing her things for the mission later at 12 with her brother Changbin. She hid it somewhere that she can only know and not Sunghoon.

She pretended to be in bed, still awake when someone knocked at her door.

" Who is it ? "

" It's me, Sunghoon. "

" Come in... "

" Hey, why are you still awake ? You must sleep now... "

" I don't know why I can't sleep. Maybe I'm not in the mood to sleep or what... "

" Well, me too. Okay, I'll just play with your hair and sleep beside you. "

" No ! I-I mean...no...you mustn't sleep beside me...you sleep with your room. "

" Okay...if that's what you like, I'll just play with you hair and hum you to sleep. "

" That'll be good. Thanks, Sunghoon. "

" Anything for you, Y/n. "

But little did Sunghoon know, she drank a cup of coffee to keep her up. While Sunghoon, was humming a song to her, she didn't know that Sunghoon has also a beautiful voice even he's just humming.

It was too late to realize that Y/n was smiling while Sunghoon was humming for her.

'Why the hell are you smiling, Y/n ?! Sleep now you freak ! SLEEP NOW !'

And yeah, she pretended that she's already sleeping and Sunghoon looked at her if she's okay and gave her a kiss on her forehead and cheek.

As Sunghoon looked at the clock, it's already 10:30 in the evening. As Sunghoon left, Y/n woke up quickly and started to dress herself for her disguise and arranged the pillows and covered them a blanket to let them think that she's still here.

Despite of her shoulder injury and it's slowly recovering even if she's having missions, she managed to get out of Sunghoon's mansion and she saw a black Ferrari car and saw a man, signaling her to go.

She went inside the car and the man introduced himself to her.

" Hello, Y/n. The name's Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. "

" Oh...the new member...welcome to the group, mate. Now, take me to Changbin. "

" Okay, Miss Y/n. "

" Stop calling me miss okay ? Just Y/n. I don't want any formalities. "

" Sure, Y/n. "

" Now, go. "

............

" Oppa...the baddest girl is here ! " she said as she flips her hair.

" Finally, Y/n ! You've came by 30 minutes so it's 11 in the evening now and we have an hour left. How are you ?"

" Fine. Sunghoon bit my bait. He's totally head over heels for me...he even played with my hair and hummed me to sleep. He even kissed my cheek !"

" What ?! That boy kissed you ?! Aiishh...it's making me to kill him more." Changbin said.

" Hey there, chill ! We have to focus on the mission. Give me my clothes and my mask. "

" Lee Know will give it to you. "

" Thanks. And also give me the things that I needed other than the things I brought here. I brought the radar makeup you gave to me. Any gift for me for my upcoming birthday ? "

" Here's your gun, Y/n. You really did a good job. That's my gift. Happy Birthday in advance, sister ! "

" WOAH !! I-IS THIS T-TRUE ?! O-OPPA !! THANK YOU SO MUCH !! THANK YOU SO MUCH, CHANGBIN-OPPA ! YOU'RE THE BEST !"

" Okay...it's now 11:10, we need to prepare now and we'll go to the enemy's location. Y/n-ah, are you ready ?"

" Heck yes, I am. "

" Let the fun begin... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.8K 32
"After entering into a college Kim Sunoo found a boy, who made the first move to get close to Sunoo but something was wrong with him and Sunoo knew...
6.4K 292 13
Heeseung, a young student whose mother died and who lives with his father, will soon have to move in with Sunghoon, his new stepbrother. What will h...
229K 12.6K 50
❝Don't play with my feelings Lee Heeseung.❞ I painfully stopped my voice from breaking as I looked away not wanting to see that man's face. ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫...
78.5K 4K 20
"using hatred to hide your feelings for him is very childish of you, sunghoon." "i do not care." sunoo thought getting a job and having money would s...