π’π„π‘π€ππ‡πˆπ‚ οΌƒ NOZEL SILV...

By vollerie

𓂃 δΈ­ IT WAS YOU ! it has always been you that i longed for . 𓂃 β΄° ࣭͘ οΉ«vollerie ! all rights reserved... More

FOREWORD. author's note
CHARACTERS. introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
EPILOGUE
β₯ special chapter
β₯ special chapter

18

2.1K 63 10
By vollerie

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.  INVESTIGATION.
MENTIONS BEING DRUGGED.

I STIRRED AWAKE, feeling a bit breathless as my skin felt terribly frigid. I gripped the blanket and lifted it higher to cover my shoulders, although through blurry vision I soon realized this wasn't my bed.

"What the hell..?" I murmured groggily, sitting up before placing a hand on my forehead. 'I'm burning up..' I thought, blinking owlishly while I surveyed the bedroom's interior. Because I was quite literally sure this wasn't mine!

"Mira, you're awake." An certain silver haired man peered through the door before fully entering, observing my features momentarily before sitting down on the chair by the bedside.  I immediately relaxed upon seeing the royal.

"Why are you here, Nozel..?" I asked a bit confusedly, while he rubbed his temples before heaving an short languid sigh. "You've been drugged." He informed blatantly, allowing the information to sink in within me.

"The drug is something used for interrogations, it is not something you could easily buy. Side effects from consumption are high fever, headaches, and mild memory loss." Nozel explains, gaze drifting off to the side. I parted my lips in surprise, before dozing off.

I knew this was his bedroom, considering how the bedsheets and the room's fragrance screamed his manly and very light scent it was easy to figure out. I could feel my cheeks heat up at the thought before discarding those.. questionable things my mind is creating.

"Did they figure out who did it?" I inquired to snap out of my daze, meeting gazes with the royal who propped his head up with a single hand.  "They are currently investigating it, the Magic Knights have it under control. Lord Julius asks of you to rest for now because he himself is looking into the situation." He informed. I simply combed my hair with my fingers gently, biting my inner lip.

"Once you feel better, Then you can go to Lord Marx and the Wizard King." He quipped, abruptly standing up. "Call the maids or butlers, If you need anything. They are at your beck and call now that you're staying at House Silva." Nozel said lastly before exiting the room without another word.

AMIRA KNOCKED ON THE TALL mahogany doors to Julius's office, already have rested well enough with Charlotte who she bumped into by her side. Marx's voice allowed her to enter, as she glanced at Charlotte momentarily. "I'll wait." Charlotte said, making Amira nod slowly before finally entering.

"It seems that you're already better, Amira!" Julius's voice beamed, a tinge of relief lacing his tone and expression. Amira chuckled before sitting in-front of the twenty-eighth Wizard King with a certain man already seated beside her.

She sat beside the man who was her childhood friend with a graceful smile, before Julius cleared his throat before beginning to speak. "Amira, What did you eat on the night of the banquet?"

"I simply ate salad and drank some water. I also drank some wine but Yami was the one who handed it out. I doubt he drugged me since he doesn't even know how to even get that stuff." She explained, propping her head up with a hand.
"Well you do have a point." Amira mumbled, Glancing at Julius who was in his child form.

"But in the earlier parts of the Banquet, Lady Hanabi first gave me a glass of wine as a token of her apologies.." She mentioned, noticing how two of the present males knitted their eyebrows in perplexity.  "Hanabi you say?" Nozel questioned, earning an confirming nod from Amira.

"Was Charlotte or Kendra there with you?" Julius continued, Amira simply shook her head, pursing her lips. "We can not make any baseless accusations or drag this into court if we lack evidence. And at a Royal too.." Julius explained, "We'll look into it more, for now the both of you are dismissed."

Amira and Nozel stood up, saluting the wizard king before exiting his office. The female suddenly felt uneasy with the royal's presence beside her, still embarrassed that he was the one to see her in that dire state. More so than the Elves accident.

She felt as if her stomach was turning and a fluttering feeling was inside her, wondering why she was acting like this before she soon concluded. 'Did my old crush on Nozel resurface..?' The female thought a bit childishly, a bit confused.

"Amira!" Someone called out while Nozel and Amira walked out of the castle, it catched both of their attentions as their eyes widened upon recognizing her. "My daughter! Are you alright? I heard about what happened from Julius.. really, how careless can you be?" Hermione Hiroka scolded with an frown, lightly hitting Amira's shoulder but stopped when she noticed Nozel's baffled expression.

"Oh, Aren't you Lady Acier's oldest child?" Hermione inauired with a now poise smile, earning an reluctant nod from the royal. "Lady Hermione..?" The middle-aged lady smiled a bit more widely at Nozel recognizing her.

"It seems you still remember me, Nozel!" She chirped with a soft chuckle, while Amira stood a bit nervously because of what her mother might spill. "I wonder what you are doing with my daughter whose a bit too careless?" She said with a menacing eye smile, making the latter's cheeks flush with embarrassment, desperately calling out to her mother.

"Mother, You are embarrassing me..!"

"Nonsense, It's the truth anyway!" Hermione insisted, making an immature pout appear on Amira's lips. Nozel watched the mother-daughter's banter with each other before they calmed down.  "What brings you to the palace Mother?" Amira queried, tilting her head to the other side.

"Julius called for me.." Hermione's voice trailed off upon noticing Nozel's reluctant and baffled expression which caused her to chuckle very quietly.  "Are you that surprised to see me Nozel?" Hermione quipped, making the royal flinch uncharacteristically before refusing.

"How I came back from being announced as dead is quite complicated, as I would like to chat with you over some tea next time Nozel! It seems that you're a bit short on time so I won't be able to invite you now." Hermione patiently smiled, making Nozel heave a soft languid sigh. "Lady Hermione, I do not mind-"

"Nozel, you're a bit too easy to read for me. I can tell that you have other matters waiting for you, now go on. I'll need to catch up with Amira because I think I'm missing out a lot." Hermione quipped lastly before Nozel finally went away. Mother trailed behind Amira as they walked to my headquarters.

"Mother, Aren't you supposed to go home?" Amira questioned, As she silently shook her head in disagreement.  "I should be, but knowing that someone is practically camping out outside my estate is quite bothering." She ranted, making her laugh once she realize who that person is.

"How pathetic! He already has Lady Amanda by his side, he is more than audacious wanting to crawl back to you Mother." Amira commented slyly, as her mother quickly agreed. "Yes, I do not have plans making amends with him whatsoever and I do want to cut our ties permanently now."

"I think a brighter future awaits me if I live independently with my own name, Fauna. And Amira, if you do not plan on getting married soon then you should use my maiden name," Hermione advised to her daughter, catching up with her footsteps to ruffle her locks. "Okay?"

"Yes Mother, I'll keep that in mind of course! I fully support your decision." Amira voiced out with an wide smile, keening into her mother's warmth as they walked towards her headquarters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.2K 11
In the Clover Kingdom, in the city of Hage, there lived a boy who was quite skilled when it came to magic. Since a young age, he has been able to you...
32.9K 828 20
Blake didn't have magic for most of his life, but he tried his best to not let it get under his skin. His family at the Hage Church helped keep him u...
69.2K 1.1K 26
Noelle Silva is next in line to be the Queen of the house of Silva after her mother's death in the War. A young man known as "The Black Bull" has bee...
311 1 10
Nozel was forced to take care of a lady, a lady from a noble family who's dear to Wizard King Julius. Of course, he can't say no but deep inside he d...