𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 [haikyuu one...

By kyuuqq

ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲... More

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐎 // sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ
𝐀𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐔 // ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐀 𝐊𝐎𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐄 // ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 // ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ
𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋🎄²ᵏ²⁰
𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀 //ʙᴅᴀʏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

𝐎𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐔 // ғᴀɴ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ

2.8K 34 8
By kyuuqq

Plot: y/n is an otaku who needs to save up money to buy some merch. So she decided to open a fan letter delivery service for the popular boy of aoba johsai, Oikawa.

A/N: I'm running out of ideas please request ʕ'• ᴥ•̥'ʔ

•••••

The feeling of being broke is something every otaku feels. And that is exactly what y/n is feeling right now as she scrolls through the anime merch on her phone.

"Y/n-san, looking at you like this reminds me of a beggar" a voice said from above her.

"Ugh Kunimi, now is not the time. Let me cry internally peacefully." Y/n replied as she kept on scrolling through her phone. Kunimi, Kindaichi and y/n are all close buddies ever since middle school and thankfully they're all still in the same high school as well.

"Why don't you get a job or something to make money?" Kindaichi asked from behind.

"....you think anyone would wanna hire a person with low grades and simps for 2d characters? Yeah I don't think so." Y/n sighed in defeat.

"Then find another way to make money" Kunimi suggested.

"Easier said than done." Y/n replied before getting up from her seat and walked towards the exit. "I'm gonna go buy some snack, you guys want anything?"

"Milk for me" said Kunimi.

"And melon bread for me" Kindaichi added. Y/n nodded and continued out of the classroom. She strolled down the hallway thinking of ways to earn money, one of the item really caught her attention and worse part is that it was limited stock. Who knows how long she would have to wait for them to restock.

"Please! Accept these cookies I've made you!" A loud voice said at the corner of the hallway. Y/n turned towards the sound and saw a girl with her head bowed in front of a young man while both her hands were extended outwards, holding a nicely packed box.

"Oh thank you very much, I'll make sure to savor every bite," the boy replied. He was tall with nice shiny brown hair and a beautiful smile. Surely it was no other than the princely figure of Aoba Johsai, Oikawa Tooru.

"That's it!" Y/n gasped, clasping both her hands. She then hurried back to her class and slid the door open "Kunimi! Kindaichi! I found a solution!"

"Where's my milk?" Asked Kunimi.

"Not here but listen to this!" She replied before going over to pull the two boys in for a huddle "What if I open a delivery service?"

"For what exactly?" Kindaichi asked.

"Oikawa's fans"

"And how would that work?"

"Easy, I'll help deliver all of his Fan's gift to him."

"How are you so sure that would work out? You only come to see us during practice like once every month," Kunimi stated.

"Hohoho, that's where you come in my friends. You're gonna help me deliver them!" Y/n laughed.

"And what's in it for us?"

"If you're not helping I'll blackmail you with embarrassing baby pictures."

"....alright fine, we have a deal" Kunimi agreed in an annoying tone.

"Sweet, you in Kindaichi?"

"Well what other choice do I have?" Kindaichi sighed. Y/n soon let them both go from her grasp and giggled.

++time skip to night time++

It was night, y/n was already in bed with her phone in her hands texting with the boys.

'Is everything going according to plan?" She texted.

'Yep we got his permission to do this and we already started promoting to the whole school.' Kindaichi replied.

'I hate this, this is a bad idea. We look like idiots.' Kunimi texted after.

'Shutup, this is helping my broke ass' y/n texted back. 'I'll see you guys in the morning then' she sent before going lights out.

++the next morning++

"Good morning boys!" Y/n announced as she slid the classroom door open.

"Speak of the devil" Kunimi mumbled before averting eye contact.

"Morning y/n." Kindaichi greeted.

Y/n smiled back and walked over to settle down in her seat. "So did you guys get any of Oikawa senpai's fan's gifts?" asked y/n.

"Yeah a good two box of them at the back." Kunimi replied while pointing to the back of the room. Y/n followed and spotted 2 boxes filled with letters and gifts.

"Wow, I definitely didn't expect this much on our first day-"

"Yeah, the captain is a very popular person after all," Kindaichi laughed.

"Yeah yeah, anyways help me carry those to your practice after school," Y/n said before turning back around to go on her phone.

++After school++

At this time y/n was walking down the stairs with Kunimi and Kindaichi behind her carrying the boxes. Once they've reached the gym she slid the door open and let herself in with the guys behind her as well.

"Oikawa-senpai!" Y/n waved. The team captain turned towards her and smiled before making his way towards her.

"Yaho y/n~ is this the delivery?" Asked Oikawa.

"Yeah! You sure do have lots of fans! The boxes looks like there's a good 3 days worth of snacks."

"Yeah, I'm kind of lazy to sort through all of them," he sighed. "Unless...you wanna help me?"

"Hm? Oh- yeah sure- Kunimi, Kindaichi, you guys are gonna stay to help out too right?" Y/n asked as she looked back at the boys. Kunimi and Kindaichi both set the boxes down on the floor before stretching their bodies.

"Yeah no, I need to get home quickly to help out my mom," said Kunimi.

"And I have to meet someone after," Kindaichi added.

Y/n gulped and slightly shook her head "Um okay, no problem then-" she managed. She didn't like the situation she was in. Little memories start to come back to her about her having a huge crush on Oikawa during middle school but was bullied by some mean girls telling her that he'll never go out with her because she's an otaku.

"I guess it'll just be you and me then right y/n-chan?" Oikawa smiled. Y/n looked up at him and smiled nervously while playing with her fingers. Although inside she was sort of panicking.

At this point she started to question if she still had feelings for him even though she didn't want to. She didn't want to deal with his fans, the mean girls, the slander she would get, all she wanted was to live her highschool life in peace.

"Shittykawa get back to practice!" A voice boomed from the other side of the court.

"Ehh- Iwa-chan, can you please not call me that in front of y/n please. It's kind of embarrassing." Oikawa laughed nervously. "Well I'll see you later then" he waved at y/n before walking back onto the court.

As the boys practiced, y/n sat back fidgeting her fingers while watching them. At this point she realize that her feelings for Oikawa didn't completely fade, was this why she barely came to watch them practice? Because she knew that she'd fall for Oikawa all over again?

"Alright let's tidy up everyone!" The volleyball captain announced. Everyone started doing as he says, picking up the balls, rolling up the net and packing up the other things. "I'll be done in a bit" he said to y/n before walking off to his teammates.

Once he came back, the rest of the team started filing out the gym while chattering. Soon enough it was only the two of you inside the gym. "Let's sort through these quickly so we can go home too" he said as he picked up one of the boxes and brought it over. The two of them sat together is silence looking over the stuff until he brought something up "oh yeah, thanks for doing this. I really needed it".

"No problem, I also needed to find a way to make money" y/n smiled. Oikawa then decided to open one of the letters and read it out loud.

"Dear Oikawa senpai, I've admired you for so long now. You are so handsome and strong no wonder you're so popular here, I really hope that I will be able to muster up the courage and talk to you face to face one day. I love you so much." He read out loud before laughing. "These letters are always so cute" he added.

"Are you ever gonna return the feeling?" Y/n blurted out. Oikawa looked at her with wide eyes and tilted his head.

"What?" At this moment y/n knew she asked something stupid and covered her mouth.

"n-nothing, forget I said anything-" she managed before shaking her head and arms aggressively.

"Hmm" Oikawa then proceeded to tilt her chin up, forcing her to look him in the eyes. "Do you have feelings for me?"

Y/n's face changed to a redder shade as she tried to avoid eye contact "pft me? Noo haha" she laughed nervously.

"You sure? Cause I don't mind going out with you."

"Wait really?" Y/n quickly looked back at him with wide eyes and a shocked expression.

"Ah so you do like me" he laughed before letting go of her.

"I- and so what if I do?" Y/n asked as she looked down at her hands "you probably never even considered me before and probably never will."

Oikawa looked back at her with a blank expression. He flicked her forehead and shook his head playfully. "How would you know?" He chuckled.

Y/n looked up at him as she covered her forehead "ouch- why'd you do that?" She pouted. He chuckled at her before cupping her cheeks.

"Even though, there's many other girls out there. Only you have treated me differently from them. You make me feel unique so therefore I'm not joking. I wouldn't mind going out with you, unless...you don't want to?"

Y/n blushed and shook her head, "No..I want to" she smiled. The boy smiled back at her before placing his forehead against hers, showing that she's now his girlfriend.

•••

Word: 1645
Date: 2/1/2021
Currently: Edited

Art by: @oretsuu on twitter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 16.5K 70
𝐘/𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 🥵 *𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒* 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄...
21.7K 826 11
'𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧.' ╰┈➤ 𝐀 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐠...
3.1K 57 19
˜"*°•.˜"*°• ᴴᵃⁱᵏʸᵘᵘ ᵒⁿᵉ⁻ˢʰᵒᵗˢ. ᴿᵃⁿᵈᵒᵐ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵗᵒᵒ ˡᵃᶻʸ ᵗᵒ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ˢᵒ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢʰᵒʳᵗᵉⁿ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵃ ᵒⁿᵉ⁻ˢʰᵒᵗ, ˡᵒˡ. ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵘⁿ! •°*"˜.•°*"˜ ⁻ ᴬ...
41.9K 346 33
𝑇𝑆𝑈𝐾𝐼𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑀𝐴 𝑋 𝐹𝐸𝑀 | 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ↳ "𝑌𝑂𝑈'𝑅𝐸 𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐸, 𝑌𝐴 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇? 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐶𝐴𝑁 𝐵𝐸 𝐴𝑁 𝐼𝐷𝐼𝑂𝑇 𝑆...