My step brother│taelice

By taelisminkook4ever

" 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ? " ᴾᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ :... More

MY STEP BROTHER Part 1
MY STEP BROTHER PART 2
MY STEP BROTHER Part 3
MY STEP BROTHER part 4
MY STEP BROTHER PART 5
MY STEP BROTHER Part 6
MY STEP BROTHER Part 7
MY STEP BROTHER Part 8
MY STEP BROTHER Part 9
MY STEP BROTHER Part 10
MY STEP BROTHER Part 11
MY STEP BROTHER Part 12
MY STEP BROTHER Part 13
MY STEP BROTHER Part 14
MY STEP BROTHER Part 15
MY STEP BROTHER Part 16
MY STEP BROTHER part 17
MY STEP BROTHER part 18
MY STEP BROTHER part 19
MY STEP BROTHER Part 20
MY STEP BROTHER Part 21
MY STEP BROTHER Part 22
MY STEP BROTHER Part 23
MY STEP BROTHER Part 24
MY STEP BROTHER Part 25
MY STEP BROTHER Part 27
MY STEP BROTHER Part 28
MY STEP BROTHER Part 29
MY STEP BROTHER Part 30
MY STEP BROTHER Part 31
MY STEP BROTHER Part 32
MY STEP BROTHER Part 33
MY STEP BROTHER Part 34
MY STEP BROTHER Part 35
MY STEP BROTHER Part 36
MY STEP BROTHER Part 37
MY STEP BROTHER Part 38
MY STEP BROTHER Part 39
MY STEP BROTHER Part 41
MY STEP BROTHER Part 40
Author's note 💜

my step brother Part 26

1K 29 0
By taelisminkook4ever

author povd

Jisoo : Ok so me and Rose were best friends from primary school , not many people know about this .
EVERYONE : WHATT  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jisoo : Calm your ass down girls , now that thing is we loved each other so much Like sisters we had only a few other friends Solar , Moonbuyl , Wheein and Hawasa . Rose was a shy girl like the rest of our group we never wore reveling cloths or put on much make up , We loved to study not nerds but kind of like that . She had a crush on this fucking playboy , who had kissed about half the girls at the school . His name was Kai , i hate him to the limits .

Eunha : Why ?

Yeji : I can't bileve Rose was like that .
Lisa was silent

Jennie : The play girl shy ? i am confused

Jisoo : So Kai was a mother fucker as i told , Rose liked that useless peice of shit . as she told me i got worried about it and told her he looks hot and stuff but he only uses girls as sluts for there body and others are bets . She didn't well listen to me , they were later togather Rose started to get a bit distant towards me and started to wear ,make up regularly , her clothes were same though she was consious about that , one day I was coming from the library and he kissed me out of no where  , i pushed him away and slapped him saying why he did that while he had Rose as his girl friend , he said he used her like the other sluts and he liked me not her , i pushed him away and told him he was a jerk and i would never like him , then i ran away crying .

Jisoo : Next day Rose didn't come to school , i called her worried that she was sick because she didn't skip class unless some emrgency , she blocked me i wondered why . I came to her house a few days later  but the neighbours told me they had moved , i was heart broken at why she was this mean but in the starting of this school i saw her wearing revealing clothes and make up flirting with random boys , i tried speaking her but she never listened and i don't know the reason yet .

she sighs 
Jennie : Oh thats your past .

Eunha : What about the present ?
Jisoo : When i saw Taehyung kissing her Lisa blacked out , I freaked out we all did but Rose smirked i put Lisa on a chair went to her and slapped her tightly leaving a red mark on her left cheek . she stayed still and her eyes became teary I pushed Taehyung and said how could you do that Lisa needs me Don't show your dirty face to any of us any more , we are not done Lisa needs me we are not done yet Kim Taehyung I will break your bones i say and slap him He starts crying and tries to wake you up saying something which i don't remember Then i8 carried you here to my home and called the doctor who said to let you rest and not depress you furthur . End of the story till i KNOW .

Lisa starts sobbing loudly the girls comfort us 

Lisa : Umm Jisoo my parents are gone for a bussniess trip i can i stay at yuour home for a few days

Jisoo : You can stay as long as you want my parents are not here either .

Lisa : Thanks .

Jisoo : Don't thank me 

Mean while 

Taehyung povd The boys came to me and started asking Questions Jin was the most angry beacuse he treated Lisa as her sister .

Jin : How DARE YOU !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8K 37
[𝐘𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 - 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 - 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤] ❝ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘʟᴇꜱꜱɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴜɴ❝ ❝ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ...
402K 6.8K 49
This is a BLACKTAN FF. There will be the following ships Lizkook Jirose Taennie Jinsoo So Lisa, Rosè and Jennie are famous strippers and sextoys. T...
306K 4.9K 14
In a world full of people who crave for love, there's Jungkook who only wants nothing but sex. He wanted to dominate and feel his power, that he's ca...
131K 8.6K 69
Love journey of Taekook. Cover by @taekook4562020