Classroom Of The Secrets [SLO...

By agile678

On one day all 2nd year student of Advanced Nurturing High School wakes up and locked in a big classroom. As... More

Island Exam Monologue
Island Exam Aftermath
Summer Preparation
Realization
Betrayal
Interlude I
How to be a Normie
Resolve
Exposed Lie
Confrontation I
Confrontation II

Prologue

20.5K 287 58
By agile678

"" <-- Normal Dialogues

text in italic <-- Inner thoughts

--------------------------------

Third party POV

One day the teachers and all 2nd year student of the Advanced Nurturing High School wakes up in a big classroom. As they wake up, confusion and anxiety rises among students as they wakes up in an unknown place.

Random Student A: "Hey, where is this??"

Random Student B: "Someone please help!!!"

Random Student C: "This is a dream right??"

Random Student D: "What should we do? oh my god oh my god we can't get out of here, We're trapped in here"

As to calm down the students, Mashima-sensei speak with a voice loud enough for the students to hear.

Mashima-sensei: "EVERYONE PLEASE CALM DOWN !!!"

After hearing Mashima-sensei the students finally calmed down and choose to listen what mashima sensei have to say.

Mashima-sensei: "Now that all of you have calmed down, we should think about what to do in this situation."

Just as he was about to speak further, a big white screen in the frontmost of the room shows a message to the people inside

[ Welcome to the Classroom of the Secrets, As all of you here are wondering why you were sent here without knowing the reason why. It is for the purpose of this experiment to see everyone reaction about a person secret being shown here ]

Ishizaki : "What the hell?? who the fuck would care about such things, just get us out of here!!"

Most of the male students agreed with ishizaki

Ryuen: Someone secret huh, It'll be interesting to see what is that bastard hiding until now

Matsushita: I don't know why we were sent here for this experiment, but this is an opportunity for me to know ayanokouji-kun secret

[The only way to get out of here, is to expose someone among all of you their secret and watch it until everything about that person is shown to all of you]

Sudo: "Fuck it, oi all of you lets try to break these doors"

When sudo said that most of the male student tried to pry open the doors but to no avail.

Random male student A: "How the fuck is these doors to strong"

Random male student B: "This is useless man, i think we should just do the instruction"

[To compensate for forcing you to participate, we prepared facilities in the room including toilet and private room for you to discuss between each other also we prepared food and drinks so that you won't be bored ]

Shinohara: "Well at the very least they prepared something for us."

Onodera: "Yea, i mean there's no point about this but if we can get out of here only by watching something i think there's no problem."

Ike: "We even get free food from it, Lucky! i am running low on points now."

Sakayanagi: "Fufufu, D-Class are really poor aren't they."

Hashimoto: "You tell em' princess, they're so poor it makes me pity for them"

Sudo: "What the, You lookin for a fight hashimoto !!?"

Horikita: "Calm down sudo-kun, it's true that we're consist of people with low points"

Sudo: "But Suzune-"

Horikita: "Shut your mouth sudo-kun, what we should be doing is how to get out of here rather than fight back an argument."

As she said that sudo shut his mouth completely

Ayanokouji: Wow, so she really tamed sudo now. though i think sudo just doesn't want to show anymore of his bad side towards his crush

[ All Class leader can discuss who should be chosen and when you're ready, input the person name using this keyboard ]

Class leaders from A to D comes together to discuss who should be chosen.

Horikita: "Although exposing someone secret is unpleasant, who do you people think should be chosen?"

Ryuen: "How about that guy who always follows you around suzune?, kukuku i think it'll be interesting"

Sakayanagi: "I am also of the same opinion, i think his name is Ayanokouji-kun?"

(They're pretending not knowing about him here so he'll be chosen LOL)

Horikita: "Why it should be him? my class will be at disadvantage if someone who's been working with me were to shown his secret!"

Ryuen: "Huh, Are you afraid of losing him suzune? it is suspicious that you try to cover him to that extent since you rarely care about your classmate."

Sakayanagi: "While i don't mind about that, we will continue to be trapped in this room forever if you don't want to choose him horikita-san."

Ichinose: "Lets calm down everyone, we shouldn't force horikita-san."

Sakayanagi: "You say that ichinose-san, but you are also curious about ayanokouji-kun right? from what i hear in class B it seems that you always speak about him excitedly."

When sakayanagi said that ichinose face turned red like a tomato.

Ichinose: "N-no no no, It's because he always helps me with a lot of things so i am grateful to him, it's only that h-haha"

Ichinose said so while scratching her cheeks

Horikita: "I'm also curious about that ichinose-san, but are you also agree with them?"

Ichinose: "Yes i think i want to choose ayanokouji-kun, I've never seen what's ayanokouji-kun doing until now. He always follow horikita-san around I think i want too see what is he doing alone. You don't mind don't you horikita-san?"

Horikita: "I don't want to choose him, but it seems that they're persistent about it"

[ When all of this is over, all of your memories in here is erased so that you won't know about this in the first place ]

Horikita: If that's the case i think its fine to choose him though i doubt about what the screen say is true, it seems that i have no choice.

When the discussion comes to an end, the inputted name is shown on the screen

[ Ayanokouji Kiyotaka ]

----------------------------------

Ayanokouji POV

Of all people why does it has to be me? is she holding a grudge against me or something? Pondering about this, i choose to ask horikita about it

Me: "Horikita, why you choose me of all people? you know its also bad for the class if they know what i'm doing behind their back"

Horikita: "I also don't want to do this ayanokouji-kun, but the other class leader seems persistent on choosing you."

Although i think she also wants to know what i've been doing, it seems that ryuen and sakayanagi wants to expose me to the whole students and teacher. But why ichinose also choose me? it might be a simple curiousity but for my secret to be exposed here is something that will give me only trouble.

Horikita: "You don't have to worry about it, it seems that when everything is over our memories in here will be erased so just give up and show everyone here what have you been doing until now"

Horikita said so as to end this conversation.

While erasing memories here is something i can't believe, it seems there's no way to prevent this from happening. All i can do to be prepared being asked many questions.

Giving up on continuing this, i go back to the group.

Haruka: "Hey kiyopon, it looks like you're in bad luck to be chosen for this."

Said haruka teasing me.

Me: "There's nothing but trouble and headaches about this"

Keisei: "While i feel bad about you i think we want to know about you, since you rarely speak about yourself."

Airi: Kiyotaka-kun s-s-secret??  i want to know but  what if he thinks that i am annoying . I can't bear that if he said that in the video

Akito: "Well, don't feel bad about it kiyotaka"

Me: "Thanks akito"

Ike: "Why does it have to be ayanokouji? it's better if its a girls secret don't you think? especially about their bath scene and three sizes"

Ike said annoyingly

All of Girls: "PERVERT!!!"

As expected of ike, despite what he said is insensitive, he still choose to do it.

[ Now that the name has been chosen, please watch the videos shown on the screen until the end ]

all of the student get some snack and drinks in the available counter, and when they're done they sit in a comfortable position.

[Video Starting]

------------------------------------------

Hello everyone thanks for reading this story, i know that there's so many of this trope (Reaction Fanfic) but i can't help but making one myself. This is so i can try how good i am in writing and also there's many of the scene that i want to write myself.

If you have any suggestions do comment here, so i can improve in writing this story

Next Chapter would be Ayanokouji monologue in island exam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
779K 29K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...