𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕐𝕠𝕦

By SpudDaPotato

[Completed] Why is it that no matter how many times I go back, I can never seem to save you? ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ A Bakudeku... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙~ ℙ𝕝𝕦𝕤 𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕣𝕒
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛~ 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥 ℂ𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜~ ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝~ 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞~ ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟~ 𝔸 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠~ 𝔾𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡~ 𝔼𝕞𝕡𝕥𝕪
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙~ 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛~ ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕖𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜~ ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝~ 𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝕄𝕦𝕔𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟~ 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠~ 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕒𝕗𝕖
𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝟚

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝟙

873 32 47
By SpudDaPotato

I realise how much I have to cover in this epilogue, so imma do 2 UwU

[No one's POV]

After the clouds had cleared and the sun had sunken completely, Izuku stood up, brushing off his trousers, and after trembling for a bit, he held his hand out for the weakened blonde to take. He knew he had been suffering, and his screaming and crying only proved that, which was why he had melted for him after his breakdown, before he took the second jump. His soft spot caused him to forget about him wanting to die and, through blinding desperation, he rushed up to Katsuki to hug him better, spilling tears and emotions of his own too.

Katsuki attempted to get onto his feet, but immediately fell back down to the floor, a few chuckled slipping out of his mouth as well as a couple more tears. In truth, the action made him feel even more of a failure than usual. Izuku giggled with him softly, slinging one of his muscular arms around his bony shoulders, bringing blonde once again to his feet and walking him out of the school. The abnormal skinniness didn't make it past Katsuki, and immediate guilt once again jabbed his stomach.

"I-Izu... have y-you been eating?" He seemed to hesitate beside him, the grip around the blonde's arm slacking a little.

"N-no..." Izuku slows his pace down, looking on the ground in shame, tears brimming at his eyes. Katsuki, however, had resumed with his previously cut-off stream of tears. He really had broke.

The apologies also restart, Izuku once again left to comfort Katsuki, rubbing his back soothingly as he had no choice but to keep accepting each sorry said. The blonde was rather clingy, hugging the greenette once again, Izuku eventually stopping walking to peck his cheek in attempt to try and calm him down. Since it was now 6, they had to leave soon or they would be locked inside. After a few moments, Izuku continued walking, Katsuki a sober mess on his shoulder, not giving any shit as to who saw his weakened state.

They made it out of the school building, and Izuku needed a break with his muscles burning, settling Katsuki on a bench and sitting beside him. They were both broken, but in different ways. They both wanted to die, and had every reason to, but a strand of hope that someone still cared for them was enough to keep them from falling into the arms of death. Katsuki's head was too heavy and he propped it atop Izuku's shoulder, still sniffling with tears dripping off his cheeks. The greenette reaches for his phone, not surprised to see 32 missed calls from his mother, and another 10 missed calls from Mitsuki. He firstly calls his mother, knowing she would be the most concerned of the two.

"Hi m-mum... I'm s-sorry... Th-There was an emergency and... I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!.. No it's Kacchan... yeah he's ok-" Izuku was cut off with the snuggling of Katsuki into his arm, his eyes drooping shut. He sighs, realising that Katsuki would have trouble sleeping, a promptly-generated solution that had popped in his head causing gentle butterflies to flutter in his chest. "Hey mum, I d-don't think Kacchan can sleep tonight. C-Can I sleep with him?.. yeah, ok I'll be over in a bit, I'll c-call auntie in a minute... Thank you... Love you too. B-Bye."

He hangs up, and looked beside him at the blonde who looked exhausted, the lack of emotion on his face making him look soft and peaceful. He smiles fondly, pecking yet another kiss to his ash-blonde hair before calling Mitsuki.

"H-Hi auntie... Katsuki is dosing off at the moment, a-and a lot has happened..... I'm sorry... I know but it..." He glances at Katsuki to ensure he was asleep, a few more tears slipping through his own eyes, dropping his voice. "It was my fault he was hurt in the first p-place....... Do you think I can say the night?..... Ok... Thank you, auntie... I-I'm sorry still... Bye."

Izuku put his phone away and nestled into Katsuki, cringing at how damp the other's t-shirt was. Katsuki had come back around by now and, after gulping in a bit of air, he asks another difficult question.

"Iz... Izu... I-Is it my f-fault?" he hiccups as he pulls away from the embrace, meeting emerald orbs as he holds onto the exact hand he had seen them on. And as he rolls the sleeve up, another dagger stabs into his ribs as he sees dozens of drawings carved all up his forearms and wrists, a few still bleeding and running over older scabs. He knew it was his fault, and he didn't know why he was asking. "W-Was it my fault you... y-you did this?"

Izuku held his breathe. If he were to be honest, Katsuki would break down again, which will further drive him to want to kill himself. He was far too fragile and the glue was already strained enough against the force pressing down on him. "N-No, Kacchan. No-"

The lying flickered a fire in the blonde, and a wave of anger rushed through him. But only briefly. "B-Be honest w-w-with me!" he hissed out through squinting and now flooded eyes, his resolve shattered and now forcing itself down his throat.

He couldn't handle the pressure. Izuku starts to cry, tears streaming down his cheeks. He knew the answer, and Katsuki knew it too, but he couldn't bring himself to say it. Yet he did. 

"Y-Y-Yes."

They both break down again.

Izuku did end up staying at Katsuki's house that night, though neither of them could sleep. Katsuki was still traumatised knowing that if he hadn't reacted, the two of their bodies would be splattered across the floor, and Izuku could still see Katsuki being tortured by his own thoughts in front of him. 

Katsuki did end up getting suffocated by the sludge monster, forgetting that the bottle was there when he was walking down that ally, and, after Izuku had acted to try and save him, All Might defeated the villain and had deemed the greenette worthy enough to manifest his quirk, life continuing as usual.

Izuku still ended up trying out for UA, Katsuki, instead of being the bully he used to be, giving infinite support to the greenette in order to keep him at his diligent self. The two had both passed the exam with respectable marks.

They were both sent to a mental health institute after the incident, Izuku and Katsuki explaining everything to their parents, except Katsuki's "loop", which he couldn't physically explain - those were Katsuki's own memories, haunting him for life. The closest he got to talking about his trauma was that they were realistic dreams he couldn't sleep through. Mitsuki, at first, was angry at her son when she found out he bullied Izuku but, after seeing how easily he was brought to tears and what his pride had been reduced to, the sight of his new character hurt her, and she immediately forgave him like Izuku and Inko had done. 

The stronger they are, the harder they fall.

And Katsuki fell hard.

Izuku had a really low self esteem but, after the amount of times Katsuki had cried and apologised and claimed to take everything he said back because they all weren't true, he saw a little bit more colour in his life, more concerned about putting Katsuki back on his feet. Typical Izuku!

He ended up walking away with a few anti-depressants and counselling was offered to him, though he was more comfortable talking to Katsuki about his depression. On some of those days, Katsuki was stable and instead of sobbing apologies, which is what he usually did, he made sure to tell Izuku how amazing he was and how much he meant, and that none of the reasons why he hated himself were enough for him to do what he wanted to do. It was those days that drew Izuku closer to Katsuki, more reasons for him to love the blonde.

Izuku had been offered some light sleep medication, though he barely uses it. Since Mitsuki and Inko knew then two were extremely dependant on each other, and could hardly spend a day without seeing the other, they allowed them to sleep together, alternating the location between their houses. Izuku didn't take sleeping pills because he wanted to stay up with Katsuki, not wanting him to be alone in the night. There were times he ended up reluctantly dosing off, Katsuki playing softly with his hair as he did. The blonde would always be there to comfort him if ever he had a nightmare, which was what the pills were supposed to help with.

Izuku's road to recovery was long, but nowhere near as long as Katsuki's.

Because of all the past trauma practically drilled into his mind, repeating over and over again behind closed eyelids, Katsuki's thoughts were more dangerous, and he had attempted to kill himself a few times through his first year at UA. They were times his thoughts had gotten the better of him, and the only outlet he could physically see was death. 

He was given various heavy anti-depressants and sleep medication, though he only really used the depressants, which stills all the overwhelming thoughts in his head. It was either Mitsuki or Izuku who walked in when he was about to swallow a handful of mystery medication, and counselling was rendered close to useless when he refused to open up. One time, he did manage to swallow the pills just as Mitsuki walked in and she immediately screamed for an ambulance, Izuku instantly calling them and sobbing into the phone as Katsuki was gargling on his own vomit, passing out.

He survived before the drugs had entered his bloodstream, and was kept at the hospital for another week.

He couldn't physically sleep, and was rather sensitive when it came to going to school, the rest of their new class accepting Katsuki's anxious condition and gave him infinite support. 

Leaving sleep aside, however, his condition had drastically improved. A full year later, his anxiety had plummeted as his grades soared to the top of the class, the occasional breakdown only happening voluntarily, normally whenever Izuku was alone with him. His pride, with infinite help from Izuku and Mitsuki, had been rebuilt, lacking a lot of vanity that had caused too much destruction, and he no longer grown depended on his medication. Not that he ever did.

Izuku was fine by then, perhaps a little concerned with the heating of his cheeks whenever Katsuki flashed a soft smile at him, but that was all settled when he was asked out on a date by the blonde, hardly hesitating as he nodded aggressively, lurching forward to give a strong hug to him. They were announced as together later on that day, and Katsuki felt slightly guilty when he saw the sad expression Uraraka wore. She would fine someone else to love, though.

Izuku still made the same friends as before, and Katsuki made several crazy friends, most of the time them either trying to annoy him and his boyfriend or being overly energetic. Especially the redhead Katsuki remembered from before. The blonde hadn't realised how much he had missed out from this class compared to his previous life, and wouldn't dare to admit his strong attachment to them.

As for Katsuki's sleep, he still got none, nightmares forbidding him to even close his eyes. Too much of the past was on his mind, impossible for him to "simply forget". How he treated Izuku, Izuku's last speech before he died, the sight of Izuku on the pavement, Izuku living a happy life without his existence. And, worst of all, Izuku taunting him about what he had done. He didn't deserve Izuku, or any of the support he was given. Yet every minute he spent with his boyfriend constantly reminded him of how much he deserved it all. He may not believe it yet, but he was close to accepting it. His months of sleep still needed catching up though, and it will take potentially years for him to get a chance to.

In just a matter of months, everything had changed.

However, for a pair of teens who wanted to kill themselves so desperately to where there were now 1 year later, it was a massive improvement.

They had amazing friends, family and each other,

And couldn't ask for any more.

End of Epilogue 1

I'm under the impression that this was a trash epilogue, which is why I want to continue. I have a really good fluff idea (bit of angst though), and I'm not gonna be AS nice this time, because I'll upload it next week :D

Hope you enjoyed this (sorta), and the next epilogue, I PROMISE, is better! 

Be potates!

                        ~Spud🥔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.8K 11
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Mentions of Blood Blood and Gore Homophobic Slurs Profanity Sex Sexual Activities Smut Mentions of Death Suicidal...
3.7K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...
145K 2.1K 21
Most of it is gonna be angst, but there will be some fluff. I'll update whenever I have motivation; dont expect an even updating schedule- Maybe ever...
199K 6.1K 67
⚠️Includes⚠️: Depression, selfharming, boyxboy, suicide attempt, anxiety ⚠️I do NOT own any of the characters or pictures I used in this book. THIS I...