No Hesitation - Villain Deku...

By Snizzors

This story follows a certain green haired boy around during his first encounter with death, and murder, and t... More

Swan Dive
Home We Go
Stitches
First Kill
Cleanup
Suffering
Experimentation and Hesitation
Crater and Deflation
Douchebag With a Cigarette
Killing to Gain Favor
Trailing Smoke
Data Anonymization
Loosing Consciousness
Resurrecting Once Again
Transcriptions Transcriptions
Impalement

Home Hunting

1.4K 63 68
By Snizzors

"Normal" - speaking
'Italics' - thinking/ writing
(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes
<Normal> - calling/ audio
(Normal) - texting

(Third POV)

——————————————————————————

Izuku wakes up sweating and shaking.  Adrenaline pumps through his veins as he sits up in bed, terrified.
"ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᶠᴵᴺᴱ, ˢᴴᴱ'ˢ ᴰᴱᴬᴰ,ˢᴴᴱ'ˢ ᴰᴱᴬᴰ, ᴰᴱᴬᴰ, ᴰᴱᴬᴰ, ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ˢᴬᶠᴱ, ᵞᴼᵁ'ᴿᴱ ˢᴬᶠᴱ, ᵞᴼᵁ'ᴿᴱ ˢᴬᶠᴱ, ˢᴬᶠᴱ, ˢᴬᶠᴱ, ˢᴬᶠᴱ," Izuku mumbles quickly, distracting himself from his recent gruesome and nightmarish dream.

Izuku swiftly gets out of bed, briefly reminding himself he doesn't need to be so silent when moving throughout the house anymore. He walks into the bathroom, not sparing a single glance at the mirror. He turns on the shower, changing the water temperature to the coldest he could, before stripping off all his clothes.

Izuku steps into the shower, letting the ice cold water meet his scarred skin. Taking a shaky breath, he continues to wash his hair and body, letting his mind wander to random thoughts and ideas that pop up in his mind.

'I'll scout out some abandoned buildings to move to first,' Izuku deliberates. 

'I'll take the bullet train to Naruhata. I believe there are a good amount of abandoned buildings there. And if I'm right, it's not very populated in some areas,' Midoriya conjectures, watching the soapy water disappear down into the drain. *

Using his towel hanging on the wall, Midoriya dries himself off, before wrapping it around his waist. The troubled teen stands in front of the bathroom mirror, staring intensely at his own reflection. His eyes trail down to his arms and torso, observing all the old burns and scars littering his pale skin.

Izuku raises his arm up to display the newest scar forming that he stitched up yesterday. He inspects the stitches, making sure the wound isn't getting infected.
Once satisfied with the results, the greenette walks to his room to pick out a new outfit.

Once dressed and dry, Izuku begins packing all his belongings into a large, black duffle bag he had hidden under his bed. All of his notebooks, clothes, medical supplies, and a single blanket had been stuffed into the bag, ready to go.

'I always knew I was gonna have to run away eventually, but I never thought it would be so soon,' Izuku ponders, walking out of his bedroom with the large duffle bag slung over his shoulder and his phone is his pocket.

-Time skip-

Izuku sits on an open spot in the bullet train at Tatooin station, shoving his stuffed duffel bag under the seat.

The greenette quickly makes sure his hood is completely covering his head as he gets comfortable in his seat.

Looking around, Izuku recognizes two heroes in their civilian outfits, probably trying to fit in as normal civilians.

After a boring hour train ride, plus multiple stops, the train reaches Naruhata. Stepping out of the train, Izuku is immediately hit with the familiar sent of cigarette smoke. The green-eyed teen pivots towards the root of the smell.
He is met with a small group of older men smoking, clearly aware of the no smoking sign plastered next to their balding heads. A few policemen and one woman are standing near the entrance, chatting with each other, ignoring the previous group.

'Look's like dealing with the law isn't a big problem here,' Izuku judges, rolling his eyes.

'Perfect.'

Walking down the street, Izuku comes to a small store called "Recycle shop: Hoppers."    
He looks in the dirty display windows, seeing multiple kinds of furniture and appliances displayed. †

'This shop may be useful in the future,' Izuku notes, before continuing his search for a home.

After a full hour of walking on foot, Izuku comes to a small neighborhood of broken and abandoned buildings, houses and warehouses.

"Time to go house hunting," Izuku mutters quietly.

Most of the buildings have been almost completely torn down or are leaning to the side.

'I'm pretty sure there was a huge fight five years ago,' Izuku ponders glancing at a huge crater imprinted in the street.

'A big fight that completely demolished multiple buildings and roads is quite a feat, but I wanna know why I haven't ever heard of something like this happening. Whatever happened was hidden on purpose, and quite well I may add,' Midoriya thinks, walking to a decent looking condo.

Upon entering the seemingly abandoned house, Izuku is met with a large room. He can see multiple deteriorating pillars supporting the ceiling. 
At the back of the room, he can see an old broken staircase leading up to the second story. ‡

Hesitant at first, Izuku steadily walks up the rickety stairs, still holding onto the heavy duffel bag.

Midoriya is met with two long hallways with multiple rooms on either side of the walls. The first room in front of Izuku is easy to get into, considering the door has fallen off and is laying on the floor. The room is fairly empty. The only two windows in the room are either cracked or completely shattered.

Moving on to the next, Izuku notices it's slightly bigger than the last, with an empty bed frame sitting in the middle of the room. A torn window drape has been thrown to the corner to sit and rot.

Both rooms' floors are cracked and moldy, generating an unpleasant sent.

-Time skip-

After a exploring the three-story building, Izuku makes the final choice to choose to settle here.

'If I dust a bit, clean the mold that's growing on the floor and ceiling of the rooms, and move the old broken junk somewhere else, then this place might become somewhat livable,' Midoriya considers, looking around.

Choosing a large room on the top floor of the building as his bedroom, Izuku drops his large black duffle bag onto the floor with a thud.
Izuku kneels on the floor before zipping open a large side pocket on the front of the duffle bag. Inside holds Inko's old laptop.

Back at the old apartment, looking through his deceased mother's junkyard of a room, Midoriya had found her worn laptop in her nightstand drawer. Besides the multiple scrape marks and the broken right shift key, it works fairly well.

'Inko bought this laptop off some black market, drug-dealing junky that used to live at the apartment complex across from Inko and me,' Izuku reflects, pulling the old device out of the bag's pocket.

'This laptop is already set up so it's completely untraceable, and it has multiple layers of protection and passwords just to log in,' Deku continues in his mind, storing the useful electronic in a hidden hole in the wall.

'He sold it for really cheap...'

"I think he was high."

After a few moments of comfortable silence and random thoughts, the mentally scarred teen continues to unpack and clean what he could.

'I didn't find anything of much use here, just a dusty bookshelf missing a shelf panel,' Izuku thinks, pulling one large soft blanket out of the open bag, spreading it out on the floor.

-Short time skip-

"It surprisingly didn't take too long to finish," Izuku mutters to himself.

On the left side of the room, you can find an old, slightly broken bookcase filled with all his hero analysis notebooks he's written in for years. Right next to the bookshelf sits a medium sized
blue-grey desk table he found tipped to the side on the first floor of the abandoned condo.

'Unfortunately no chair in sight,' Izuku thinks sadly.

On the right side of his new bedroom, tucked in the corner, lays a lazy makeshift bed constructed out of a dusty mattress and blanket he had chosen to bring with him before leaving.

The back of his abode is pretty plain.

'I don't have any furniture to decorate the rest of the space with yet.'

The one thing that stands out the most in the entire room, and what Izuku thinks is the best feature in the entire building, is the large circular window at the back of the room, looking over many other toppled over buildings.
What makes it so beautiful is the fact that the huge pane of glass hasn't cracked and lets a large tunnel of light leak into the gloomy room.

"I should probably stock up on food before people actually notice Inko and I are missing," Izuku states, snatching ¥7000 from a large stack of money he took from the many money stashes hidden throughout the apartment.

Before Izuku even make it to the doorway, he feels a strong physical and mental pull away from where he stood.

"What the-"

Before he's able to finish speaking, he notice's how his vision is darkening and blurring as if he's going unconscious.
After another second of confusion, Izuku's sense of sight brightens and clears, only to find himself in a large, furnished room.

Izuku frantically looks around, regaining his senses. His eyes land on a laid-back figure on an antique rocking chair. They slightly widen as he notices the figure as an old lady seemingly sleeping.

The two things, that change his idea of her "Just sleeping," are her dull lifeless eyes staring at the ceiling and her deflated body, completely motionless.

'She's dead,' Izuku realizes, completely emotionless.

Before he can make another move, his phone vibrates in his pocket, signaling he has a new message. Curious, Izuku pulls out his phone, letting his eyes leave the stationary corpse. The greenete sighs in relief after reading the message ID.

——————————————————————————

<                                🩸Reaper🩸
___________________________________

-🩸Reaper🩸-
(I thought your first
summoned soul reaping should
be a little easy (о'∀'о))
(Now, just do what I do best ;))

(Oh , so that's what this is...)
(Am I going to do this like that
every time?)
(It was quite disorienting)

(Don't worry, you'll get
used to it ˚✧₊⁎)

___________________________________

——————————————————————————

Izuku sighs, frustrated with the Reapers reply and their unprofessional personality.

Izuku let's his attention shift to the deceased grandma sitting peacefully on the wooden chair.
He stuffs his phone back in his pocket before raising his arm, the palm of his hand face up.

He feels the familiar weight of his notebook in his hand quickly appear.

'I remember I'm supposed to place some sort of the DNA from this old lady's corpse on a page to find out all the information I need to make an accurate judgement,' Izuku thinks, opening the notebook to the first page.

Midoriya leisurely walks over to the old lady's lifeless body, picking a single strand of her grey hair off her head.

He places it onto the page, before watching in curiosity as multiple paragraphs of information show up on the previously blank pages.

'I expected everything to be summarized on just a few pages, not the entire notebook...' Izuku remarks in his head, flipping through the many pages.

"And it's insanely detailed," he utters quietly.

'The entire format is like a biography of all her life choices.'

'Am I expected to read this entire thing?!' He thinks, purely unmotivated.

The last two pages contain the summarized version of her condition and most of the main details such as name, birthday, age, quirk, gender, cause of death, death date, regrets, family members, beliefs, goals, achievements and... secrets...

'Secrets!?'

"Why the hell do I need this entire novel when I can just use this!?..." Izuku exclaims, distressed.

'I can't believe this thing records mental details such as regrets and goals,' he thinks, letting his curiosity grow.

'I'm impressed, but with a slight pinch of discomfort.'

___________________________________

Name: ******* ***********
Birthday: */ **/ ****
Age: 79
Quirk: ********** ******
***** ***** ** **** ********
Gender: female
Cause of death: Coronary artery disease

Death date: **/ **/ ****

Regrets:
• Not calling her older sister before her death
• Giving birth
• Attempting to press charges against the abortion clinic
•Doing things to drive close ones away to hurt them only to realize it's hurting herself more than them

Family members (alive): **** ********, ******* *********, ******** *******, ***** *********.

Beliefs:
• Money can buy you anything
• Only the strong survive
• Global warming is fake
• Being part of the LGBTQ+ community is a sin

Achievements:
• Sued a poor family because their kid accidentally ran into her at a festival
• Slapped a waiter because she couldn't get her a table right away
• Kicked out her son because he came out as a trans male

Secrets:
• Used to be into BDSM but distanced herself after the pegging accident...
• Purposely ran over three cats in the span of a week because one scratched her car
• Attempted to poison her ex in her thirty's because he was spending more time with his wife...
(Spent the next 10 years in prison with possibly of parole)

___________________________________

Izuku's face shifts in to one of disgust and anger.
'I'm glad I'm the one to judge your disgusting piece of shit self,' Izuku thinks, summoning his scythe

"I sentence you to spend all of eternity in the fifth circle of hell, anger!"

"You shall be thrown into a endless murky swamp, becoming one of millions of wailing souls!"

"Your crimes of greed, anger, gluttony, fraud and treachery shall not go unpunished!" Izuku continues loudly, swinging his scythe in a crescent motion. §

The sharp blade simply slices through the old woman's body, but...
There is no blood, no wound, no tear in her clothing...

"It just phased through her, what?" Izuku mutters, rightfully confused.

Izuku de- summons his notebook and scythe, before feeling the same as he did when being summoned from the doorway of his room to where is is now.

'Am I getting transported back home?' Izuku guesses, sensing as his eyesight fades to black and his eyes close.

After a couple seconds, Izuku's sight clears, revealing
The entrance to the hallway of his bedroom where he was originally.

'I'll ask Reaper why later I guess...'

'What was I doing before I was transported away?' Izuku questions in his mind, pivoting towards the middle of his room.

After a few steps, Izuku remembers the few chores he was beginning to go do.

'Oh, right, I need to stock up on some food and probably buy some furniture for my new bedroom,' Izuku reflects, walking back to the hallway, on his way to the nearest food market.

'I hope I didn't get any blood on my shoes,' Midoriya thinks, raising his leg up and to the side to peak under the bottom of his shoes.

Happy he didn't find anything, the murderous boy continues on his way out a door with no lock, not forgetting to pull his hood over his head, to help hide any of his distinctive features from other people.

'I'll add a padlock for the door to my list of things to buy,' Izuku notes in his mind, walking along the cracked and mossy sidewalk.

'I memorized all the main pathways and shops around this city in case I ever needed to make a break for it,' Izuku ponders.

'There's a small convenience store a few blocks away.'

'I can probably find most of what I need there,' Izuku continues, keeping his head down whenever a car passed.

'Let's hope I can get what I need and get out.'

——————————————————————————

* I had to do quite a bit of research for this chapter.
I wanted to make the city where he chose to live an actual place mentioned in mha and luckily there was one that met the criteria I was hoping for.(〜^^)

‡ I winged it when describing the condo building Izuku chose to live in, and I just took inspiration from random abandoned mansion pictures I found on Pinterest.

I know the architecture of the staircase isn't what you see in Japan so just think of the building Izuku chose to live in is styled after a more regal gothic vibe than the traditional Japanese architecture. (`・ω')

§ I changed the way Izuku reaps souls a bit because I noticed how there were lots of things Inko did that she should've gotten punished for, besides just violence.

So now they would still get punished for those other sins.

Now the circle of hell that they'd be banished to is the one they've sinned the most.

-

I have to note that, like in the original, Izuku is extremely intelligent and has a great memory.
I decided to accentuate that detail quite a bit.

-

I decided to use *** instead of actual information with the old lady's life summary because it's has no use in the actual story. :)

-

I would love any feedback, like ideas for future chapters or any grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes!

This is a LGBTQ+/ BLM safe space too! Any discrimination or harassment of any kind will result in a permanent ban

Word count - 2755

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.4K 145
In a world where superheroes become a part of reality, we meet a kind-hearted boy with a strong yet powerful quirk. Meet Suji Kyoryoku. When it come...
7.5K 338 29
K.BAKUGO X READER (Cover art by me) In a life where I'd be safe in one moment and on the brink of death in another, I realized that he was the only f...
474K 15.4K 42
"N-no! Stop it! Please! Make it stop!" "It'll all be over soon, kid." "Someone! Please help me!" ------- "What have they done to you?" ...
56.1K 1.3K 25
Katsuki Bakugou becomes depressed when he believes he's been the one to end All Might, a green haired boy named Izuku Midoriya will help him through...