꧁ 𝐼𝑓 𝑖𝑑 π‘€π‘Žπ‘ π‘›'π‘‘π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ...

By melophileredamancy

This story has a bunch of the DreamSMP Members in it! Y/n doesn't have a very good past (ex's, family, and P... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

2

15.3K 335 246
By melophileredamancy

I walked over to my vanity to grab my charger and walked out of my room. My cat was staring at me. What a weirdo, anyways. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to grab a snack before I headed over to Tommy's. I pulled up tik tok and ate my snack. Wow!! I hit 50.k! I'll have to make a thank you video! I finished my snack and walked over to my bag, put my charger in, put on my shoes, and opened the door.
"Where are you going now?" I heard my mom ask from the living room.
I didn't tell her? Ugh! I thought I did! Damn it. "I'm going to Tommy's house! Is that okay?" I asked..
It was silent for about 13 seconds.
"It's fine. Just please, be careful." She said.
I walked out of the door and closed it.
What? Wow.. my mom never acts like that. Did she finally realize I'm an adult? I really need to move out, but I don't want to leave Tommy and Tubbo.
I walked across the street and knocked on Tommy's door. It opened immediately.
"HI Y/N!!!" Tubbo yelled as he let me in.
"Hey Tubbo! How are you?" I asked.
"I'm great! What about you?" He asked. We walked over to the stairs.
"I'm okay, thanks." I said.
"Okay guys! YOU CAN COME INTO MY ROOM" Tommy yelled.
We ran up the stairs and barged in.
"Oh my gosh your room is cold." I said.
"Well not always, its winter." He replied.
"So tommy, I heard you had a plan you wanted to talk about?" Tubbo said.
I listened closely.
"Oh yeah! Okay, so. I think something that would be really cool is if you and me move in together." Tommy told Tubbo.
I just sat there, awkwardly.
"And y/n?" Tubbo asked.
"What?" I asked.
"I think we all should move in together at some point.. right?" Tubbo asked. He looked at the both of us.
"Living with this bitch? Oh hell nah." I said.
Tommy looked at me, "there's no way." He said to Tubbo.
"Guys. Cmon!! It would be fun! If your okay with it of course." Tubbo suggested.
"In all seriousness. I do actually really need to move out. So I'll be up for it." I told him.
"WHAT THE FUCK SO YOUR TELLING ME IM GONNA LIVE WITH A WOMAN." Tommy yelled. "Uh. Tommy? *clears throat* don't you live with your mother?" I asked.
"Good point.. but why Tubbo, why?" Tommy whined.
We all laughed.
"I guess." Tommy insisted.
We all cheered!
We were actually going to move in with each other! Wow! I wonder where! This could actually be fun!

* a couple hours pass of us discussing our home, and playing video games *

"Tommy your room is like a fucking blizzard" I told him.
"Then become the sun bitch I don't know grab a sweatshirt" Tommy laughed.
"I am not wearing one of your sweatshirts." I said. I left the game and set my device down.
"Here take mine! :)" Tubbo smiled and handed me his hoodie.
"Thank you Tubbo." I said, I put it on.
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU- WHA- YOU.... You put on tubbo's hoodie but you reject the Wilbur merch?!" Tommy yelled.
"Wilbur merch?!" I yelled. I looked over at the sweatshirt.
"That's not Wilbur merch you dingbat" I yelled.
"You are such a moron. And a simp. You like Wilbur don't you? Isn't he to old for you? Aren't you old? Wait now I'm confused." Tommy said. Tubbo laughed.
Tommy and Tubbo are 18. While me, I'm 20. Two years older than them. Which means Wilbur is three years older than me.
"You son of a bitch. I am no simp!!" I chucked a pillow at Tommy's face.
"Are you sure it isn't Wilbur you want to move in with?" Tommy teased. He threw the pillow back at me.
I just laughed.
It was about 9.00 so I decided it was probably time for me to go.
"Hey, Tubbo here!" I said, I threw his hoodie back at him. "Thanks!"
"Oh, your welcome! And hey, before you go. Do you think your mom will be okay with you leaving?" Tubbo asked.
"I- well, I don't know. I mean I'm 20 years old. I should be able to move out." I answered. He nodded and I walked out of Tommy's house.
I walked across the street and into my home. I took off my shoes and walked into the living room. Should I tell her?.. no. I'll wait til tomorrow.
"Oh! Hey! How was it?" She asked me.
"Fun! Um. Yup, I'm going to go lay down now." I told her.
I went into my room, went into my bathroom, and went into the shower. A couple minutes went by and I heard a ding coming from my phone.
"UGHH! Whyyy!" I groaned. I finished up and got out.

*Tommy's tweet*
I wonder what tricks could be up our sleeves

*Tubbo's reply*
Probably a good one

I decided to also reply.

*Me*
The best trick

I walked back into my bedroom, put some pjs on and sat on my bed, leaning my head against my pillow. I went into tik tok and scrolled on there for a little bit. Well. Not a little bit if I'm going to be honest, like two hours. I decided to check the replies on our tweets.

*Quackity's Reply*
What the fuck are you guys planning?!!

*Tubbo's Reply*
Something POGCHAMP!!!!!!

*Wilbur's Reply*
Y/n are you okay blink once if no and blink twice if no

*Me*
I blinked two times

*Tubbo's reply*
WHAT NOOO Y/n YOU AGREEEED

*Me*
I KNOW I KNOW IM JOKING I STILL AGREE TUBBO

*Tubbo's reply*
:D I'm excited!!

*Me*
Me too! :]

I turned off my phone and decided to go to sleep early so I could be in a good mood to tell my mom the news.
I woke up the next morning with the sun shining right in my face. I shut the blinds quickly. I checked my phone to see what time it was. 10:03AM! I took a deep breath. I began to get worried. What if my mom doesn't allow me to? No! She has to! I'm an adult! I was fighting a war. But with myself. I sat up and walked into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my hair up. I walked out of my bathroom and almost tripped on my guitar. Why is it on the floor?! Ugh. I picked it up and set it against the wall. I walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs. I met my mom in the living room.
"Hey mom!" I said, I sat down next to her on the couch.
"Good morning! You seem happy! What brings you into such a good mood?" She asked.
I took a deep breath.
"Mom. I'm going to move out.." I said.
Her face dropped.
"What?" She replied.
"I'm moving out soon. I'm an adult and I want to carry on with my life. I love you.... but it's time." I told her.
"No! You can't move out." She said firmly.
"I can! I'm an adult! And I've already made my decision." I said back. I stood up and backed away.
"You are not! You don't have enough money to move! Your not leaving!" She yelled.
"I do have enough money! I promise! I do! I have friends I'm moving in with as well!" I yelled back.
"Who." She asked. No hesitation.
"My friends Tommy, and Tubbo. They are nice. They are my best friends and you know that already, we've known each other all of our lives so it would be selfish to disagree." I said.
"Well then I guess I'm selfish! Because I don't care! Your staying here." She yelled.
I ran up to my room, grabbed my guitar, ran out of my room and out of the house. I ran all the way to a river, which wasn't so far from my house. I took a couple deep breaths. I'm okay. It's okay. I'm okay. I looked at the river. I sat there for a while, then pulled out my guitar. I'll play one of Wilbur's songs. That always makes me feel better.
I began to play 'I'm sorry Boris' and sang. I finished the song. I heard a leaf crunch behind me. I shot my head back.
"Hello?!" I yelled.
Silence.
"Sorry! Sorry! Carry on!" Tommy yelled from behind the bush, he walked out and over to me.
"Oh my god Tommy you scared me." I said faintly.
"You okay? Saw you run down here." He asked.
"Wow.. Tommy actually caring? I'm just kidding. I'm kidding. Well I'm okay." I lied.
"No your not, you always play Wilbur's songs when your trying to make yourself feel better, or when something is wrong, or your sad-" He insisted.
I cut him off. "Okay okay, I get it. I get it." I looked back at the river.
Tommy sat next to me.
"My mom doesn't want me to move." I told him.
"Who cares what your mom thinks? Your an adult! You should be able to move!" Tommy said.
I agreed.
"I should be able to. And I want to, I will. I just have to pack, then get out of there." I said.
Tommy looked at me.
"Okay, listen. I know this is probably weird to ask, but why don't Tubbo, you, and I all drive down to our new house together. Me and Tubbo will come pick you up and we can all be there together instead of you driving alone." Tommy suggested.
"Wait, really? You think so?" I asked.
"Cmon! And plus, you could sleep in the car! It's a little bit away, yknow." He smiled.
I agreed.
"Well we already have a couple houses in mind. So we should try and figure out which one we should get, within our budget." He suggested.
"I agree, I think we should get one where we all can have our own rooms and maybe a basement." I told him.
"I agree, we should also get a pool! Oh my god that would be just so pog. Can we invite Vikkstar too?" He asked.
I laughed.
"No! No tommy! We cannot invite Vikk!" I laughed once again.
"YESSSS YOUR ALL CHEERED UP!" He smiled. Then looked at me again, "No but can we actually invite Vik-"
"NO!"
"Okay okay! Jeez jeez. Ay, by the way. You should do a cover of that song. Or some other song. It's really good." Tommy suggested.
"What? No. I don't think that will be happening any time soon." I answered.
"Why? It sounded good!" Tommy laughed.
"Hate, there's so much hate in the world. And also, more people would call me a simp." I admitted.
"You are absolutely correct! That's why you should do it!"
We both laughed.
"No, but seriously. You should." He insisted.
"I'll think about it." I told him.
We both smiled and talked a little bit more about the house. We decided after a while that we should go back to our houses.
We started walking back.
"Oh shit." I whispered.
"What?" Tommy whispered back, he stopped next to me.
"I have to go in there. My mother's just going to give me another lecture." I said to him.
"You can just come to my house. We could stream or something." He suggested.
"Really? Are you sure? Because I could just..."
"It's fine, really. Now cmon arsehole. We need to get inside it's freezing out here." He insisted.
I walked into his house. A couple minutes passed and we are in his room now.
"Wanna stream?" He asked me. He dragged a random chair up the stairs.
"Do you need help?" I asked, I laughed.
"No! Just this fucking broken leg of this chair is so fucking annoying!" He yelled.
"Tom! Quiet down!" His mother yelled from downstairs.
We both laughed until we almost couldn't breathe.
We got the chair into his room, finally and sat down.
"Sure! Lets stream." I agreed.
He got his stream up and went live.
"Oh shit I forgot a coke! I'll be back, want one?" He yelled.
"No!" I answered.
"Uhhhh this is awkward." I said to the stream. The whole stream was freaking out. The chat were saying things like- 'oh my gosh your at Tommy's house again!' 'What's the trick?' 'What's the plan??!! <3' 'POG!!!'
I just smiled. I grabbed a pillow off of Tommy's bed and waited for him to come back into his room. He walked into the room. I threw the pillow at him.
"YOU BITCH! LOOK YOU GOT THE COKE ALL OVER ME!! YOU SON OF A BITCH FUCKIN UGH WHY" he yelled.
I could not stop laughing.
"I'm sorry! I didn't know the coke was open!" I apologized, over and over and over again.
"APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED. Now I'm going to look like this for the whole stream." He sighed.
"Tommy you have other shirts just go change in the bathroom or where a sweatshirt or something." I suggested.
() JUST A JSYK! There is no romantic part in this between y/n and Tommy! so just yeah! don't worry! ()
"Fine. Oh remember when Tubbo and you were over the other night and you were complaining that it was cold so I offered for you to wear one of my sweatshirts, you declined, and then accepted Tubbo's??! Oh and then I was like oH y/n lOoK mY sWeAtShIrT is WiLbUr's mErCh and then you freaked out and you were like, whErE? WhERe?"he told the whole stream.
"TOMMY! We are literally live! And you have no proof!" I yelled at him.
"Well you know it's true!! You can't lie!" He yelled back.
We both laughed.
"Stopppp" I told him.
He walked out of the room once again to go change.
"He's lying, he's lying." I whispered to the chat.
The whole chat was still going crazy. 'Omg! Does y/n like Wilbur?' 'Call Wilbur!' 'Wilbur is in chat LMAOO!!'
Tommy walked back into his room.
"They want us to call Wil." I said to him.
"But he's in the chattt.. look!" Tommy whined.
"WHAT?!" I yelled.
Tommy laughed.
Wilbur's chat: I can call, y/n are you okay?
I read Wilbur's chat out loud.
"Let's call him." Tommy insisted.

{}Sorry to end on such a cliffhanger! It's really late and I want to get some rest! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I tried to make it longer than the last one! Anyways, I don't have a full schedule on when I'll be putting these out, but I hope you can be patient with me. Go make sure you have something to eat and drink! I encourage you to get out of bed, brush your hair, brush your teeth! Have a good day/night! {}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 6.7K 21
Y/N is Wilbur Soots younger sister, one day her brother allows her to talk to a friend of his, who wants to talk further with y/n and become close fr...
270K 9K 11
Twins, Tommy and Y/n, survived a house fire that killed their parents, landing them in the foster system. They quickly learn that not everyone has go...
125 18 10
------------------------ 'A chase lead you to this place. Until you found that office, you had thought it was over, but was it really?' Or a story in...
18.4K 712 27
Hi. This is going to be my First story so bear with it. You searched it up soo.. Goodluck and enjoy :)) Expect typos XD Thank you for reading my stor...