Intended To Be Yours โœ” (Compl...

By meera_sengupta

The story of her patience and his possessiveness. ________________________________________ He diverts his ga... More

Promo!!
Dark and Bright!!
Injured!!!
I want her!!
Muffins!!
Hook or crook!!!
Forever darkness!!!
Challenge!!!
Monster!!!
Restlessness!!!
Deal!!
Punishment!!!!
Muffin/Monster!!
Unknown Attitude!!
Who is she to you?!!
Announcement!!
Game on!!
Marriage!!
Drama queen!!
Who knows the game better!!
Attractions/ Effects!!
Tasn e drama!!
Broken Souls!!!
Betrayed!!
Half Kiss!!
Accident!
Growing attachment!!
Hidden Secrets!!
Treatment!!
A magic of love!!
Blackmailer!!!
Changing Circumstances!!
A stage ahead!!
Forgiveness!!
Clarification!!
Attachment!!
Fear and Feelings!!
Pain in Rain!!
His fear!!
Badalte haalat!!
Love Realisation!!
Her stubbornness!!
His decision!!
Phaasle!!
Mission Confession!!
Start of jealousy.
Loosing controls!!
Dard - e - ishq.
Tu hi hai Aashiqui..
Judaai.
Confession.
A dreadful Past.
Coming out from the Darkness.
Someone..
Breakfast together.
Moods.
His music.
Special shoutout..
Tu hi hai.
Little Jealousy!!
Our Island!!
Accepting changes.
Love You.
Secret Plans.
Syrup.
Lighten up.
His Surprise.
Feeling Love.
Discussion..
Fights.
Her Love.
Laal Ishq.
Lost enemies.
Bloody hands.
Fear.
I can never hate you.
Mysterious lady.
Where is she?
Lady gaga.
EPILOGUE..

Broken!!

6.8K 732 48
By meera_sengupta

Do vote🙏🙏

Ch - 16

Sana look at sidharth in complete shock, floor slip beneath her feet. Fresh tear drops start trickling from her eyes, she never thought to get married like this nor want to marry a person like him ever. First he destroy her life, captive her here with him, threatened her family, beat her fiance. Because of him she labeled as a whore, now he suddenly declare marriage.

Without knowing or asking her consent how could he do such a big announcement, marriage is not a game for her. She always saw and learn from her elders that it is something very pure relationship with the blessings of god. A bond of respect and love, and here not even she respect him and love is something impossible.

She can never marry a man, a devil who is responsible for her all miseries. She can't let him force her on this thing, can't accept this monster ever as her life partner. Sidharth turns his gaze towards her, the shocking reaction is normal for him as he know this will going to happen. Not only she aadi is stand there with same shocking reaction.

Rolling his eyes to everyone sidharth hold sana's hand and darted towards the her room. Sana just look at him, eyes filled with hate and anger. Entering inside the room, he is going to say something but before he could Sana jerk his hand off and yells by pushed with a force, "Who the hell you think yourself?"

He taken aback by her sudden push, clenching his jaw he is going to say something but she again push him and yells by grabbing his collar, "Tell me mr. Sidharth shukla, who are you? What you think i am? Your puppet, oh sorry.. You take me as a thing right. Who gave you the right to enter in my life and destroy it."

"What revenge you are taking from me? Why me? What the fucking thing you want from me, that keep destroying my life? Because of you i lost everything, my life, my family, my passion, my self respect and left with the only thing  which is also tarnishing today just because of you. You are responsible for destroying my character, that today people see me as a who... " Her voice cracked inside throat.

Eyes are swelled badly because of tears, turn bloodshot red. She left him and fall on knees in front of him, "After all this,....suddenly you want to marry me. Do you even know what this words means?" She lift her red teary eyes towards him, he stand there with a same emotionless stern face.

Not single thing is visible on his face, he just look straight to the other direction. Sana shakes her head in disbelief and says by standing in front of him, "Marriage is not a game, at least not for me. And when the person is you, whom i hate to the core. It just can't happen, i can't marry a monster like you. And....you want to see fear in my eyes right."..

"Then let me tell you one thing today, fear is also a emotion of a person but you destroy every single emotion inside me. Only one is left, which is specially for you and that's hate. An extreme hatred." Sidharth turn his gaze towards her and says, "Get ready tomorrow for the marriage."

She nodded her head in no and says, "I will not going to do this." "I am not asking you anything, don't forget who you are?" He said by moving a little close to her. She give him a disgusting look and says, "I will die rather than marrying you." Gritting teeth he pulled her close by holding her hand and says, "No you can't, you are mine. Your breaths are mine, so without my permission you can't stop them.".

"Why you do this to me? I am here as your thing that's not enough for you?" Asked sana by looking at him. He look at the bruse on her chin and says, "What you prefer, live your whole life here by addressing as my personal who... " He stop and says after a pause, "Or live as my wife.".

She look at the other side and says, "I never want to live by being your anything." "That's not in the option, because you are mine and will be always, which i will make sure tomorrow." Said he left her hand. She close her eyes and asks, "Why? Why me? When you have different girls every day then why you destroy me life."

He look at the other side and says by moving back, "I am not here for giving your answers, tomorrow is marriage. People will come to make you ready tomorrow, you can tell me if want anything. But think thousand times before thinking of harming yourself because i still put eyes on your family. Remember i don't want any single scratch on you."

Said he go from there. Sana thumped on the floor in a jerk and start crying on her fate, which is written by him. She never had any special wishes for marriage but at least want her partner to love and respect her. And in this a relationship, starting with hate, only hate and a freaking obsession. Didn't realize when sleep took over her and slept on the floor only. .

Caution - Violence content , skip you are uncomfortable.

Sidharth move downstairs from an other stairs, his eyes are blood shooting red, veins are popping out in anger. At the end stairs he enter inside a dark place, filling with weird smell by opening a iron gate. Crossing some cells he move to the most horrible place of the mansion, the basement. He stand between the same blood spotted walls, the basement.

That man laying in front of him and other who talking nonsense about her is tied by a pillar. Opening the blazer he throw it somewhere and move to the tied person by folding his sleeves, says by sitting in front of him, "Don't worry you are not going to die, only get the punishment for spitting shit about my.., my naaz." Said after a pause.

He gesture something from two fingers to his men's, they come there with kit bag. Looking at that man he take out a thin shiny  knife, held his jaw tightly and says, "Tell everyone after going from here, that what happened to the person who talk shit about what's mine." Taking his tongue out slightly, he made small cut there, blood start oozing from there.

His whole body is palpitate in pain, the man who try to molest Sana is shivering in fear. Sidharth put the knife aside and start spreading red chilli powder on the cuts, he look at the other man and says, "Don't worry you will get worst treatment than this." The man is scream in pain, sidharth left him after sometimes and move to the other one.

He try to move back by scribbling on the floor, clenching his jaw sidharth kick him hard on stomach and says by grabbing his neck, "How dare you to touch her? And put your fucking eyes on her, now i make sure before killing you that snatch this two from you. Hold him from back." Odered his mens.

They does the same, that man try to free himself but nothing works, "Please leave me, i am s.... sorry... Please..." Sidharth take out a big knife from the kit and says by put his leg on that man's one hand, "From this fingers you touch her right." Said he cut his all fingers. He screamed his lungs out, but all here are act like deaf. The place is sealed in such a manner that none voice can go outside.

Taking his other hand he does the same with that one and says by punching on his face, "Scream you m*****f***r." He tore his shirt through the knife and made  give several bruises on his stomach chest. Fisting the salt he spread it all over his wounds, that man is continuously scream, palpitating in pain.

He hold a edgy knife and says by grabbing his chin, "This is for eyeing on my naaz." Said he stab the knife on his one eye, blood start oozing from there.. His screams are chocked inside for some time. When he almost turns unconscious due to pain, sidharth take out his gun and shoot him directly on his head.

The other man is shivering in fear by witnessing a terrible death. Cleaning his hands with a cloth sidharth says to his mens, "Burn the body and send this one home, i hope he deliver the message to everyone that what happened with them who put their eyes on sidharth shukla's girl."

Giving a death look he go from there, his black shirt is filled with blood. After taking a shower he move towards sana's room for checking. Entering inside he find her sleeping on the floor shivering in cold, dry tear marks on her face, eyes swelled up. He don't want to feel any emotion but looking at her every digged emotion start coming.

Sighing he pick her slowly on his arms and lay gently on the bed. Covering her with the quilt he look at her innocent face, which showing pain in sleep also and murmurs, "I can't let you go away from me muffin, don't ask me why? Because i himself don't know, may be the reason is i am obsessed with your scent."

"But also can't hear anything about you, this the best way to keep you here with respect. I know you are nothing to me except a thing but can't let the world, to see you like this. You have to accept this new life of yours. I know you hate me and i didn't expect anything else from you. Good night muffin." He took a last glance at her and go from there.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 3.1K 31
" You can't do this to me please " , exclaimed she fearfully . " I can sweetheart , I can " , he said coldly pointing a GUN towards her " But you sa...
576K 34K 50
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
1.5M 43.2K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
113K 9.9K 44
โ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐žฬจ๐ซ, ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ..โž ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐‡...