Demon and Human(slow update)

By EM1LYN_WRITES

Iruma and Ryuka were both sold to the demon Sullivan by their parents. And thus, was taken into the nether... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Side Chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Side chapter
✨!THANK YOU!✨
Side chapter
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.1
Chapter 12.2
Side Chapter
R.E.A.D
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Uhm...
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please Read... hahaha
Chapter 18
Mastema
Chapter 19
.give me ideas.
Side Chapter(P1)
✨20k✨
20K p2
20k p3
✨A very special chapter✨
A day out

Chapter 10

1.7K 43 10
By EM1LYN_WRITES

(EDITED)

Third person pov.

" The Rank Advancement Class" Is in a week's time... The criteria is; Dodgeball

Both allies and opponents are absolute demons, the difference in ability is obvious! It would be impossible for both Iruma and Ryuka to fight on their own, so...

"Please...Give us special training"

"Grandpa!/Principal!" Both Iruma and Ryuka said at the same time.

Sullivan stood proud then pouted.

"Geez! Didn't I say to call me "Grandpa" outside of school Iruma-kun!!"

"S-sorry.."

Sullivan then summoned the 2 balls that were supposed to be used in the "Cannonball Execution" aka Dodgeball.

"Now, shall I let you guys throw it lightly at first??" Sullivan said while passing the balls to both Iruma and Ryuka.

"We're not very good at this grandpa.." Ryuka said while rolling the ball in her hands like a volleyball.

"You both will be just fine, just do as I say okay?" The twins nodded and assume a position throw-like.

"Now, widen your stance a bit more, and don't draw your arms back too much"

The twins did as they were instructed.

'Please let this be a normal serve...'

Ryuka said and both of them were about to throw the ball when Sullivan shouted.

"Now Iruma shout "Ribera" as you throw the ball and Ryuka shout "Talio"

They threw the ball as they shouted the words, their rings glowed a bright yellow and purple, and the balls(don't get the wrong idea here....) were engulfed in a blue and purple dragon. The balls were then sent flying so fast and so far away.

"Ho-ho! That'll wipe them all out! No problem!"

"How is that "no problem" Grandpa/Jii-chan!!" The twins shouted in surprise.

"We're not going to use any magic!"

"But why? Isn't it easier?"

The twins took a moment to answer Sullivan.

"Well, This is your magic power, isn't it? so it's something like...cheating..since this isn't really our powers..."

"And we want to try doing something with our own ability Jii-chan"

Sullivan was a bit taken aback when the twins said that.

"So, that's why magic is kinda....forbidden to us..." Ryuka said walking over to Sullivan.

"Oh, I see! You should know, though it will be difficult for the both of you..."

Sullivan said while holding Iruma and Ryuka's hands.

A glow suddenly engulfed both the twins' hands and they looked over at Sullivan.

"I merely strengthened your hands, With this, it will be a fair fight...right?" Sullivan said while smiling.

The twins looked over at their grandpa and smiled sweetly.

"Thanks, grandpa!"

Sullivan froze for a moment and hugged himself while smiling.

"Wh-what's wrong Ojii-chan?!" Iruma said while fidgeting.

"I'll keep this memory deep inside my heart forever!!"

'That's too dramatic...it's just a smile...'

"Now.. I'm out!"

Iruma and Ryuka looked over at Sullivan.

"Huh?"

"Concerning your special training- There is one person who gives better advice than me!"

Ryuka looked behind Sullivan and saw Opera.

"Allow me to be your opponent, Iruma-sama, Ryuka-sama..."

'We're dead...' Ryuka said in her mind and started to dodge the balls (you know what...whatever..) left and right.

"Iruma-sama, Ryuka-sama, you both may be skilled and excellent in avoiding blows or objects, however... In order to raise your ranks, you need to hit the enemy..." Iruma and Ryuka kept on dodging the balls that came their way.

'Opera-san's throw is too hard!! there's some dent and smoke coming out from the places that been hit!'

"Even...so...isn't this...a little..." Iruma said while dodging up, down, and left to right.

"Oh? It'll hurt a little, But I can increase the pace if you both want." Opera said while holding the ball in the air.

"W-wait.." Ryuka said while panting.

"Ugh... The pain" said opera with a straight face while throwing the ball.

"For someone in pain, your face hasn't changed!!" Iruma said while dodging the ball. Opera looked at the twins with a threatening face.

"To assure that you both won't get injured during this practice or the real thing, I'll be sure to teach you both thoroughly"

"Please...Please forgive us" The twins said robotically.

"Then that's all for today," Opera said while walking away with the ball in his hands.

"Opera-san sure is strict..."

"You can say that again..."

The twins laid on the ground and minutes later Ryuka stood up and grab a ball that was laying in the ground near a tree.

"For a simple human sport...demon sport sure is hard to learn, since, we are technically not a demon... and it's coming from someone who is good at sports...all those years working..."

"Right! Out of the two of us, you're the one whos' sporty right Neechan?? You worked as a part-time coach right??"

Iruma said while looking at his sister with a smile.

"True, out of the two of us, I excel at sports while you excel at stuff....that is...weird...like...extreme dodging." Ryuka-said while throwing the ball to Iruma.

Iruma began to throw the ball in the air and when it was just above his face the ball float.

"Opera-san!" 

'I wonder what is Opera-san's rank....'

"With this, I could stop the ball coming to your faces...Don't avoid it this time"

Opera began to throw more balls and the twins just kept on dodging left to right.

Opera walked over to them and squeezed their face.

"Weh sowwy"

Opera sighed and the twins shoot their cheeks.

"Take a good look at the ball, the key is concentration"

They kept on going until afternoon.

*skip*

Ryuka's pov.

We began to eat and also Azz-kun and Clara visited us.

"Nice work today Iruma-sama, Ryuka-sama" Azz-kun said while handing us a bottle of water.

"More food~!"

"Thanks! I'm starving thanks to that though" Iruma said while reaching out for the bottle.

"That was some intense training..." I said and when we held the bottle our hands began to shake and the bottle fell on the ground.

"IRUMA-SAMA, RYUKA-SAMA!"

"Ryu-chi, Iruma-chi!!"

I looked over at Iruma's hands and it was dusty with a few small bruises.

I looked over at mine and saw that it was also dusty and dirty with a big wound on it and blood started to seep through it.

"You're both hurt!"

"Well, yeah. I guess the pain finally hit us.." I said and tried to wipe the blood.

"I scraped the front a bit too!" 

"You should clean it when your done eating"

I said and Iruma nodded, I stood up and started to head out of the dining hall.

"Ryuka-sama? Where are you going??"

'Shit... The bruise hurts too much...'

"I'll be retiring for today... I'm tired, so I'm gonna take a shower and sleep... there is still class tomorrow and we still have to practice after school tomorrow.."

"Well, the exam is near, so I suppose... Well then, please have a good rest Ryuka-sama!" 

I waved goodbye to them and started to head to my room to take a bath.

I took off my clothes and closed the door.

I felt a sting in my hand when I dipped in the water.

"Damn... The blood sure is not stopping..." I said and continue to take a bath. Once I was done I treated my hand and went to bed.

*Skip*

I woke up early and told Opera-san that I won't be eating and I'll be walking on my own to school, he was a bit hesitant but I reassured him.

When I was walking to school I looked over at my injured hand and the big wound was gone.

'Weird, I was so sure that yesterday the wound was still there... And what is weird is that is the only thing that healed, not the rest... Well, since it's not hurting anymore, just a little because there are still small wounds... And I'm also early, I'm sure there's still no student there except the student council and some teachers..'

I looked around me and saw the 3 student council members greeting some students and teachers.

"GOOD MORNING!!"

"G-good morning," I said and walked over to my classroom.

I went and sat down and looked around.

'This place sure needs some decorating and fixing. Welp! Since I'm the only one here, for now, might as well look around the main buildings since this classroom is a bit secluded from the rest

A minute later I was then lost.

'Lost, I'm officially lost...'

I said in my head and bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't notice you..." I said and offered her my hand to take.

"It's alright, It's not your fault.." The girl said while taking my hand

She has long semi-long silver hair and beautiful red eyes...

'Wow, she's so pretty...'

"Uhm...excuse me.. Do you know where... the misfit class is???" She asked while giving me the book I dropped

"Yeah, I'm in that class, are you perhaps... a new student??" She nodded and smiled.

"By the way, My name is Ryuka, what's yours??"

"My name Is Astoria Exousia"

'I've heard that last name somewhere'

"Is your family... one of the thirteen crowns???"

She nodded and answered.

"I actually know you, my grandfather and Sullivan-sama are long-time friends, he always boasts about you and your twin brother..."

"Please don't take Ojii-chan's words about us, some of them are overdramatic ones..."

I said and frantically waved my hands at her, she then noticed that my hands were bleeding and initially thought that it was because of her.

"Your hands are bleeding! I'm so sorry! I must have injured you!"

"Hey! No need to say sorry, and it wasn't your fault... I actually injured this yesterday because me and Iruma were practicing for our "Rank Advancement Class" tomorrow, the criteria was cannonball execution, so we have to train..." I took a deep sigh and smiled.

"What are you doing here standing in the halls???"

We both looked behind me and saw a Kallego-sensei who was holding his black notebook.

"Well, I accidentally bumped into her sensei... so.."

"Class is about to start in 20 minutes... Show her where the class is since she's your new classmate..." The teacher said while looking over at me.

He looked over at me and saw that my hands were bleeding, his face softened and frowned for a minute then changed back to the usual face.

"And I suggest you go to the Infirmary Ryuka, both your hands are bleeding... Blushenko is in the Infirmary.."

He said and started to walk away.

"Well, we still have 20 minutes before class, we can go to the infirmary since, if I recall it's just around this corner and it will take a minute to reach our classroom since it's secluded," I said and we started to head to the Infirmary.

*timeskip...my hands are starting to hurt....*

"Let's start our training shall we??" Opera-san said showing us how to receive the ball in our hands.

I invited Astoria and she is currently with Azz-kun and Clara. 

'Azz-kun and Astoria will make a great couple someday...'

I said in my head and completely missed the ball that i was supposed to receive.

I looked behind me and saw a dent in the tree...

"Ryuka-sama, you have to focus..." Opera-san said and threw another ball at us.

Opera-san made us change our clothes to something more comfortable since we both are still wearing our school uniform and mine is kinda restricting since the skirt is long.

Iruma was wearing some blue pants and he tied his hair in a small ponytail. While I was wearing a dark purple blouse and some cream-colored shorts that just reached above my knees.

Opera-san continued to throw some balls at us and we just dodged them, he then started to teach us how to receive the ball, Astoria, Clara, and Azz-kun also helped us and cheered us. 

Minutes later, Opera-san started to throw balls at us again.

'Just a little more....'

The balls were just about to hit me in the face when I dodged it just in time.

'A LITTLE MORE!!"

The ball hit Iruma in his shoulder while the ball hit me in the arm.

We fell down and stood up again.

"Iruma-sama! Ryuka-sama!"

"Ryuka-san!"

"Just... A bit more!"

Astoria's pov.

When the ball hit Ryuka-san she immediately stood up, me and Asmodeus ran to them.

"Iruma-sama, Ryuka-sama!"

"Ryuka-san!"

We stopped in our tracks when they let out an intimidating aura.

"Just... A bit more"

Third person's pov.

Opera threw another ball at them.

'This time... We'll catch it!!!' The twins dodged the ball that was about to hit them.

'Take a good look at the ball Ryuka...YOU can DO it!'

The ball was about to hit them when they.

"YOU CAUGHT IT!!!!"

The twins looked at each other and looked at their friends.

"We caught it!!!!" They say as they waved the ball in the air.

"Please don't forget your training, the exam is tomorrow.."

"YES!!"

Minutes later, Sullivan went outside and saw the five of them resting in each other's laps.

"... Well now, looks like you've finished preparations," Sullivan said to Opera and smiled at the kids.

"Yes sir, All of them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 2.4K 15
What if Iruma never was a human bit an angel and fell down from heaven? What if he lost all memories of being an angel? What if Sullivan finds him...
4K 162 25
The second semester of the year has arrived, now filled of greater challenges and trials of strengths and brains. Cambion Suzuki Ryūko and human sibl...
18.4K 640 30
In an alternate universe where Iruma is half demon, half human. His terrible "parents" aren't his true family, and neither of his true human or demon...
21.9K 786 13
When legends and myths arises once again and a completly forgotten race come forth from the background, what will the demons do about it? Iruma is n...