What Happens Behind Closed Do...

Oleh cannedzucchini

Although y/n had worked at the BAU for three years, her life and troubled past remained somewhat reserved fro... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Epilogue
The Final Rose
little announcement

Chapter Eleven

8.7K 159 456
Oleh cannedzucchini

It was like everyone on the team was mute when you all got off the plane. You stayed back with Emily for a second to let everyone get their things before you did. Hotch was the last of them to leave before you and Emily did. You two made eye contact a few times before he got off but neither of you seemed to want to speak to one another.

You stood up with Emily and grabbed your bag before she looked at you. "So will you survive until tomorrow?" you looked at Emily and rolled your eyes. "Em, He is gonna yell at me the whole night I guarantee it," you said still thinking back to what happened in his office after he yelled.

I do not want to talk to him whatsoever, even if he wants to talk about what happened.

"Mama I think you need to buck up a little bit." Emily said to you while you both exited the plane and headed for the SUVs. You stared at her with an angry look on your face. "Buck up?? Em did you not listen to what happened to me? He screamed at me." and he put his hand down my pants

"Yeah I know, but if you just tried to talk to him nicely without yelling it might help. I know that you two talking without yelling is unreal," she emphasized while doing slight jazz hands, "But you guys need to talk. The whole team can feel the anger and its tense."

God, you hated her sometimes. You knew she was right but that was how you and Hotch worked. You two only knew how to scream at each other at the top of your lungs. "Emily I hate you because you are right but that is just not how it works."

"It can be," she said before giving you a tight-lipped smile and hopping in the SUV with Reid, JJ, and Derek. You of course got stuck in the one with Rossi and Hotch. Your two favorite gossiping teenagers.

The car ride was dead silent. Rossi and Hotch took the front seat and you were alone in the back seat. You literally felt like a prisoner that had just been arrested by two cops.

You thought it would be a good idea to break the silence because you were sick of feeling like the child stuck in the backseat. "Do we have a plan for tomorrow?" you asked nicely but straightforward because you did not want to be ignored.

Rossi was the one that spoke, "I think we planned on going to the police station tomorrow." that's it. That is all he said. "Oh." was all you said before the silence filled the car again. I love getting iced out by my co-workers.

"What was that?" Rossi said. oh no, did I just use my outside voice, not on purpose? Fuck my life. "Did you say something y/n?" he asked nicely because he genuinely thought you said something.

"Oh no I didn't. I think you are hearing things Rossi." you cracked a joke and the old man chuckled but hotch stayed dead stern looking forward while driving.

You all arrived generally at the same time to the hotel but your car was last to leave so you showed up after Emily's car. You all got out before Hotch walked to get hotel key cards for everyone. Rossi walked over to you while you were standing alone waiting for the keys.

"He'll lighten up eventually." what the fuck are you trying to tell me Rossi? I really do not want to hear it. I swear to god if Hotch told you I will kill him. "He is just grumpy."

you looked at Rossi like he had nine heads just to fuck with him. You gave him the white boy smile, tight-lipped and all, nodded your head, and walked off because Hotch was coming back with keys. Yelling at hotch is better than whatever dad sex talk Rossi is trying to give me right now.

You looked at Hotch before he gave you the key. You guys locked eyes before he broke it and handed you the card. You all got in the elevator together and it was dead silent still. Nobody dared speak for some reason.

Everyone was on the floor below you and Hotch for some reason and they all got off the stop before you. It was just you and Hotch left in the elevator and the tension felt in there was insane. Neither of you wanted to talk yet had a head full of thoughts to say.

Jesus christ I wish he would just say something or do something. Anything would be better than this.

The elevator dings and you and Hotch step out at the same time, partially rubbing your arms against each other before you walk a bit faster than him to reach the door. You pulled your card out and stuck it in the slot but the thing turned red. The fuck

You pulled it out and stuck it back in and it turned red again. Oh my god. You tried one more time and it did not work. That is when Hotch scoffed slightly and took his card out and tried his. Just your luck, his card worked the first try.

"Of course," you mumbled to yourself so Hotch could not hear you as you opened the door for yourself and walked into the room. WHY DOES THE UNIVERSE HATE ME. there was only one bed.

You threw your bag down on the floor, "I'm going to the bathroom I'll be back." Those were the only words spoken between you and hotch yet that night. You walked yourself into the bathroom. You didn't even have to pee you just needed to sit for a second

What the hell.

I can't do this.

He's gonna think I'm taking a massive shit.

I need to get out, fuck.

You flushed the toilet for no reason before walking out of the bathroom and there stood Hotch, with his back turned away from you, completely shirtless and in Blackwatch plaid pajama pants. You stared. He had incredible back muscles that were defined in every place you looked and his arms were buff and muscled.

I'd let him strangle me with those. DID I REALLY JUST THINK THAT? oh my god, y/n shut up why the fuck are you thinking that.

You cleared your throat slightly because you had no other way of letting him know you were there. "Hotch, um I can go back into the bathroom if you want to finish getting changed. Sorry I didn't mean to walk in on you changing."

He turned around shocked and slightly embarrassed. "Oh y/n it is okay I'll just put a shirt on and leave so you can change," he said seriously not really making eye contact with you and talking in a deep voice.

"Can we talk about it?" You blurted out not even thinking. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU Y/N?

"Sure, about what?" he said, again making as little eye contact with you as he put a black t-shirt on. WHAT? Did he just. i- is he pretending like that did not happen? Did none of that matter to him?

"You... the office... i-" you started before you became suddenly embarrassed. "Just forget it." You were about to end the conversation and you turned around to grab a pillow to sleep on the floor but you decided differently.

"You know what, fuck it." You said to yourself. "Are we just forgetting what you did to me in your office?" You turned back around and slightly yelled at him. You took steps closer to him and you knew that a screaming match was going to break out.

"I don't know what you are talking about y/n," he said sternly back. You were completely dumbfounded by Hotch acting like a complete asshole and you lost your shit. "OH, SO THAT'S HOW YOU ARE PLAYING IT."

Hotch managed to play extremely calm while you were screaming. You continued to scream at him, "So we are just forgetting that you yelled at me in your office for half an hour OVER SPENCER REID for no apparent reason." Your steps increased and you were practically running at him.

You had your finger pointed and were about to jab him in the chest with it while you yelled, "YOU," You jabbed him in the chest with your finger, "You were the one that would not let me end the argument AND WHEN I TRIED TO, YOU grabbed my arm and pulled me back."

You were furious, you were not finished because you had not even gotten to the part that pissed you off the most. Hotch was angry too but in all honesty, he knew you would not let him speak so he did not say anything and just bottled up his anger inside of him

You continued, "AND THEN" you were inches away from him, "You grabbed me and kissed me and FINGER FUCKED ME IN YOUR OFFICE. HOTCH WHAT THE HELL. you were practically ready to fuck me silly in your office before JJ interrupted us. And the funny thing is, I really wanted you too, i wanted you to fuck me until I could not walk. AND YOU ARE JUST GOING TO SAY THAT YOU FORGOT THAT THAT HAPPENED? VERY MATURE OF YOU SIR."

"How about you make me remember." was the only thing he said before he kissed you. His lips pressed firmly against yours while his hands cupped your face. The two of you kissed like there was no tomorrow, practically devouring each other's mouths.

Fuck it, i guess this is happening

His hands moved from your face to your hips as he walked you back against the hotel room wall. His hands gripped you hard on your hips and the pain and pressure of his fingers shot right to your core. You were already wet and he knew it too.

His kisses moved down your neck as his hands moved to unbutton your shirt. They were aggressive kisses and all you could think about was how to get your shirt off as fast as possible. Hotch had issues with the buttons and at that point, he ripped off your button-down and you heard all of the buttons pop off. Revealing your black lace bra.

Hotch stopped kissing your neck for a second and quickly admired your breasts before completely indulging. His hands reached behind your back to undo your bra before he latched himself to one of your nipples and began sucking hard. and his calloused hand played with the other one gripping and pinching it.

You reached to palm him through his pants and you could feel how hard he was. He moaned as you palmed him and the vibrations on your nipple sent ripples through your body and all you wanted was more and he was more.

god, he knows what he is doing. you let out a moan and he took it as a compliment and went harder. All of the sensations went to your core as you moaned for more. "Aaron" you begged, "please". He stopped for a second before he aggressively said, "Call me sir."

He moved you away from the wall and walked you back to the bed before your legs hit them and he was on top of you. his kisses steadily moved down your stomach as we unzipped and pulled your skirt off. His fingers hooked on the outside of your panties and he pulled them down and off of you

Without hesitation, you felt his hands grip your thighs, pulled you towards him, and his mouth on your core. His tongue played on your clit and your back arched out of pleasure before his hand reached on your stomach to press you down from arching your back. His preventing you from moving made everything even hotter.

You felt the pleasure he sent through your body as you moaned out his name again and again. It all stopped for a second before Aaron stuck two fingers inside of you and fingered you. His thrusts coupled with his mouth was overriding your body with pleasure. He curled his fingers up each time he thrust them inside you to hit your G spot and you moaned out in pleasure each time he did it.

"You're such a sensitive slut, I might have to shut you up if you want to continue." He said before his tongue went back on your clit and he hummed slightly as his vibrations sent pleasure shooting through your whole body. You began to feel the familiar knot began to form in your stomach.

"Sir.. i-" you began to say before his thrusts became stronger and his tongue worked at a faster pace. You felt the knot begin to unravel with the light spots dancing in your eyes and you said it, "I'm about to cum, sir" and it all stopped.

You whined from being teased so intensely. "What did I tell you about speaking, you needy slut" he looked at you with a shit-eating grin as he pulled his plaid pants down and was left in just his briefs. Every single word he said went straight to your core and you closed your legs together just to get some amount of friction on yourself.

"No" he sternly said before Aaron gripped your legs and spread them apart as fast as he could. before you knew it he was lining himself up with you. He pulled your legs up over him and you wrapped around his waist. He thrust himself inside you bottoming out. Without even a chance for you to adjust to him, Aaron pulled himself almost completely out and thrust back in hitting your g spot.

"God, you are so wet and tight for me. It's like nobody has ever touched you before." Every word he said to hit you like a pound of bricks and You moaned as his pace quickly picked up and continually hit your g spot. His hand snaked around your neck as he thrust inside of you and he squeezed it lightly. You liked it, and god it made things feel so much more intense. Aarons pace picked up and his thrusts became stronger and faster inside of you.

Your hands were on his back and you could feel your hands gripping his back while his pace quickened and you made a few scratches on his back. He liked it and you could feel him moan while he was making quick work of your insides. You moaned his name but you knew that you would pay for it so you held your hand over your mouth while he rearranged your guts.

You began to feel the knot in your stomach form again before you felt a lightness to your head and you tapped Aaron's hand and he removed it from your neck. He moved his hand from your neck to your core and began making eights on your clit again.

You were about to hit your climax and the feelings became so intense for you. Aarons fingers on your slit and his thrust hitting your g spot attacked your brain as flutters of pleasure raked your whole body and you clenched your walls around his dick.

The knot in your stomach completely unraveled and the light spots in your head danced in your eyes. Your back arched and You loudly moaned out his name as he before his thrusts became sloppy and you felt his member twitch before he filled himself all in you.

You both finished and you watched as Aaron rolled off of you and laid in the bed next to you. You two just lay there for a second for your breathing to stabilize. Hotch did not move so you got up and went to the bathroom to pee before you looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Oh my god." you quietly whispered out loud to see your neck with a slightly bruised handprint on it and your neck, breasts, chest, and collarbones berated with purple hickeys. You sat down on the toilet and peed because hotch gave you no aftercare and you did not want a UTI.

You walked back into the bedroom to find Aaron fast asleep in the bed and you looked at him for a second before you got dressed. You felt weird. "God the sex was good but what are you doing y/n," you said to yourself.

You felt sad, emotional, and a mess. You did not really know how you felt but you really just wanted to be held but clearly hotch did not care or realize.

You had zero interest in laying and sleeping in the same bed as him with this feeling because you did not want your emotions to get the best of you. You grabbed a pillow from the bed and a blanket and slept on the couch.

This might affect our work dynamic, was the last thing you thought before you fell asleep on the couch far from hotch.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

54.8K 943 17
Spencer and Maeve are happily in a relationship together until the new agent steps into the BAU. Y/N is the new transfer and new member to the team...
415 14 11
Alyvia Holland just got accepted into her dream job, an FBI agent in the BAU. Everything seems to be working out. Even a handsome co-worker seems to...
176K 2.7K 40
| Currently being re-written | Y/n has been at the BAU for five year, she's comfortable with whole team. But shes closer around Agent Hotchner. She b...
3.2K 45 20
"𝑰'π’Ž π’”π’π’“π’“π’š, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 π’˜π’π’“π’Œ 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...