my darling ~ tom riddle

By -cloudyevans-

in which tom riddle is a softie in love </3 and for the sake of this story, tom can feel love tehe ;)) i also... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven

nine

991 16 29
By -cloudyevans-

i know your friends all lie, i know your friends don't like me.

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

third person.

year six.

september 20, 1997.

the sun shone through the slightly drawn curtains of the slytherin head boys dorm. tom laid with his head placed on the chest of vera, sound asleep. he felt as her chest slowly rose and fell as she breathed quietly. tom tried to suppress a smile while looking at how she looked wearing only his shirt and panties.

veras hand was slightly tangled in toms hair. though she was still unconscious every now and then she would rake her fingers through his hair, causing tom to sigh at the feeling.

the emotions he was feeling felt odd to him. he felt butterflies flutter in his stomach and his cheeks were heating up, turning a light pink. he felt as if this was the most peaceful and happy that hes ever felt.

he's heard the word before. love. but he never believed in love, mainly because it was an emotion he had never experienced until meeting vera. did he really love her? it was such a weird feeling. it made him feel a little uneasy, but that feeling slowly faded a way as vera groaned a little and opened her eyes.

"good morning." she spoke in a groggy voice. tom smirked, loving the way her voice sounded. he reached his head up to meet hers and gave her a light peck on her lips.

"more than a good morning." tom smiled back at her causing her to chuckled. she slightly sat up resting he back on the headboard behind her.

"im thankful you have no roommates, means there more time to stay in and relax." vera said. tom nodded in agreement. he sat himself up as well, resting his back upon the headboard next to vera. she leaned her head onto his shoulder and placed a kiss on it. she traced kisses up his neck until she reached his lips, connecting them.

tom placed his hand on her waist tugging at it. vera got the message and moved her legs on each side of him. tom held her hips harshly and vera brought her hands up to grab his cheeks. she smiled into the kiss before pulling herself off him.

"what was that for?" he asked, frustrated. vera just smirked and tried to get off the bed. but just as she tried, she slightly stumbled almost tripping. but she caught herself on the nightstand next to toms bed.

"sore legs?" tom smirked, satisfied with himself.

"shut up." vera mumbled throwing a pillow at him. she walked over to his dresser, trying her best to keep herself up.

tom grinned as he watched her struggle to walk, trying to hide his laugh. vera grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants from one of toms drawers and put them over her legs. she placed her hand on top of the dresser to steady herself as she placed her feet through each hole.

she had finally managed to step into the pants and pull them up, tying them so theyd fit her a little better. vera darted her eyes across the room until it landed on her pair of socks, which were across the room, and walked over to pick them up.

she sat on the edge of the bed placing them on her feet and tom looked at her with confusion.

"where are you going this early?" tom asked. vera searched the room again for her pair of shoes.

"i promised some friends id meet them for breakfast." vera smiled before finding her shoes and putting them on as well.

"come on, its a saturday why not stay in with me? ill make it worth your while." he grinned. vera smiled and leaned over to him. 

"as much as id love to, i promised." vera smiled placing another small kiss on his lips. tom leaned in more trying to grab her again but she pulled away a second too soon.

she walked over to his mirror and fixed her hair, putting it back up. tom swung his legs over his bed and stood up himself. unlike vera, he didnt have trouble walking. as vera fixed her hair, tom came up behind her and planted his hands around her waist. he leaned down pressing his lips to her neck. she leaned backed, giving him more access to her neck but then suddenly stopped.

"ive really gotta go, tommy." she frowned, he reciprocated the same response. he let go of her and took a step back.

"how about you come by again later tonight, theres something id like to show you." tom smiled.

"if its another pair of sore legs, id like to save that for another night." vera joked. tom smiled and shook his head.

"not that, something better." tom said. vera rose her eyebrow in interest. she turned towards him leaning back onto his dresser.

"now im intrigued." she said. tom shook his head once again and waved his finger.

"youll have to wait, darling." he teased. vera rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. she narrowed her eyes at him trying to see if she can get some sort of answer.

after a minute or two she gave up and threw her hands up in frustration.

"fine, ill wait. it better be good." vera said making her way to toms dorm door. tom just smiled at her watching her as she walked out. once she was no longer in his sight and threw himself on his bed.

he sighed happily and smiled harder than ever before. then the feeling of butterflies and his heat on his face started to come back and he started to feel sick.

the thought of real love somehow disgusted him. he had felt completely different just a few seconds ago seeing vera, but now his whole demeanor changed. he scoffed at the feeling and held his stomach, sitting up.

he wasnt used to this feeling, and he didnt like it whatsoever. sure, he had felt lust before but that feeling was more in his pants than in his heart. his heart twinged and fluttered when he saw or even thought about the girl.

to most people, love is such a relaxing feeling. but tom had learned not to trust anyone. what if vera didnt even feel the same type of feeling back?

tom wondered if she felt her stomach flutter or heart beat ten times faster when she had laid her eyes upon him. the feeling sickened him, but he loved it at the same time.

he had never felt so comfortable or open with anyone else. she had put her trust in him, so why couldnt he trust her. she trusted him to never hurt her again, and trusted him to protect her. but tom couldnt bring himself to feel safe with his life in her hands. he laid back down on his bed closing his eyes and taking deep breathes.

he tried to relax the beat of his heart and the heat in his face. but he couldnt remove the thought of vera from her head. the way she looked in his clothes or her clothes. he couldnt stop. he thought about giving into this feeling. he didnt know how to get rid of this so he decided to trust his gut.

meanwhile, vera smiled as she walked towards one her friends dorms. she swooned over the thought of tom and what surprise he had in store for the night. she knocked on harry's dorm and it was quickly swung open.

"vera!" ron greeted her, pulling her into a hug. he looked her up and down, taken aback by her appearance. she walked into the dorm and saw willow, lyla, and harry sitting and chatting on the beds. their heads all turned as they greeted their friend.

"took you long enou- who's clothes are those?" lyla asked staring at her friend. vera slightly blushed and looked down.

"toms." she said quietly. her friends all stared at her in disbelief.

"seriously, v, you know he's no good." willow said. vera frowned at the comment.

"i promise you, he's not all that bad. he's really great." vera said.

"not all that bad, my ass. i ought to beat up that git next time i see him." ron said angrily, balling up his fists on his side. harry sat calmly staring at his friends.

he hadnt really seen the problem with tom for some reason. maybe because he had seen much worse people.

"i think tom's not that bad, too. i mean he's like the only slytherin who's stood up to snape. and i heard he hates malfoy." harry said. willow looked at him, dissapointed.

"see, thank you, harry. just because he's a slytherin doesnt mean he's bad." vera spoke.

"its not because he's a slytherin, its because he's a manipulator." lyla spoke. as she spoke, ron grew angrier and angrier. he had resented tom ever since he laid eyes on him. he honestly wasnt so sure why, but something about tom seemed off to ron. he had the gut feeling that tom was going to do something bad to vera.

"you lot are so judgmental, i cant even love who i want to without you all hating him. you all even hated fred, and he's your damn brother, ronald!" vera shouted. ron gritted his teeth.

"i only hated him because i know how he is with girls. its a one and done thing! and when he got with you, i knew it was gonna end horribly. you didnt listen to me, and you shouldve. he wouldnt have cheated on you if you just used your head for once and listened to what i had to say!" ron shouted. everyones mouth dropped, they were all surprised by the words that had come out of his mouth. sure, he could be harsh but he had never pulled something like this before.

he stared around at everyone, placing his own hand over his mouth and widening his eyes.

"vera, i didnt mean it, im so sorry." he apologized. veras eyes filled with tears as she tried her best not to let them fall.

"fuck you, ronald weasley. dont fucking talk to me. any of you!" vera shouted running out of the dorm and slamming the door behind her. she ran to her own dorm, happy that no one was there.

once she realized she was all alone she fell onto her bed letting out sobs. ronald had said some horrible things to her back in their earlier years, but he had never brought up anything so triggering to vera.

the reasoning behind vera and fred's relationship falling apart was because fred had cheated on her with pansy parkinson. it was of course something malfoy had put her up to. she really had no idea what she was doing but pansy would do anything draco told her to.

vera sobbed into her pillow until she slowly started to lose energy. she forgot how much energy it took to cry. she let herself slowly drift off to sleep, negative thoughts leaving her head.

hi okay hey
omg so sorry this chapter fucking sucks!! sorry if theres any like mistakes and shit i didnt edit it and im also kinda super tired lol. hope yall enjoyed it tho lol. unfortunately i think i might be coming to an end with this story with a few more chapters. ily all and happy holidays!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 5.2K 32
-Completed- (This was written when I was younger so ig might be cringe... just so y'all know) This will include Preferences and some one shots here a...
115K 4K 41
❝You're not going to take no for an answer, are you?❞ ❝You should know the answer to that by now, Harry.❞ ⁂ Life has always been a bit disorganized f...
1.1M 44.6K 98
❝my papa always told me that you can't trust anybody, no matter what.❞ ❝why would he say that?❞ ❝his own love betrayed their best friends and the fam...
124K 1.1K 42
[proper grammar used in the actual fics] exactly what it says on the tin! i don't write for the next gen// i write mainly for golden trio's gen, mara...