attention ยฐ nct 127 x reader

By PR0NCT

"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ" In which the boys always tre... More

hi (๏พ‰โ‰งฺกโ‰ฆ)
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐šก
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š—
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
ending notes;

โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐š๐š ๐š˜

5K 170 48
By PR0NCT

Everyone's attention was turned to you when Yuta sent you on your classroom. The other guys went on their own floors after. You haven't seen Taeyong though which worried you a bit.

"Have you seen Taeyong?" you asked Yuta before you entered your class. He shook his head in response, "No, I haven't heard of him since yesterday, want me to find him for you?" he asked.

You shook your head in disapproval, pushing him a bit, "You have to attend your class so go and be a good kid, I'll look for him myself later." you assured him while waving him goodbye.

"Yes ma'am." he laughed after giving you a salute. You shook your head while smiling at the leaving Yuta as you grabbed your phone to hit Taeyong up,

"Hey, where are you?"  you sent him a text. Not even a minute later, he replied. 

"Just finishing some business, I'll buy you lunch later." 

You sighed after you saw the text, it sounded dismissive so you decided to just interview him later. He doesn't seem like someone who's interested in texting long paragraphs so you didn't bother.

"Y/n!" your classmate Laura said as she sat next to you.

"O my! Yuta looks so good today, you're so lucky" she said while shaking you a little. Laura was your classmate since last year, you got comfortable with her love talks regarding your close friends so you don't really mind whenever she talks like that.

"Why don't you confess to him already?" you asked while shaking your head at her.

"Isn't it obvious? Your boys are too obsessed with you! Do you even think they would want a girlfriend?" she asked, sounding like she knew everything about the boys.

"Well, why not?" you shrugged, preparing the homework you almost forgot.

Before Laura could even answer, the teacher walked in with a girl you haven't met before. She looks shy with her long black hair down. Her face is facing the floor and she looks like she would cry any second.

"Good morning. You have a transfer student. Please introduce yourself Ms. Lim." the teacher encouraged the new student.

"New student in the middle of a semester? She must be loaded." Laura whispered but you heard it.

That's right, the school don't just accept students most importantly if they wanted to enter late. Her family must have some connections. 

"H-hi, I'm Elizabeth. Beth f-for short." she shorty said, bowing her head fast afterwards. Your classmates' murmurs about the new girl was not so nice, saying that she looks too awkward and they don't like her already and many more.

Well, in your opinion, she's not that bad. You just think that she needs to improve her confidence a little bit because she really looks like a lost pup at the moment. 

"You may sit next to y/n." the teacher pointed at the seat next to you. That seat was already owned by your girl best friend that is currently on a break because of some family affairs that's why it was empty at the moment.

You heard your classmates glaring at the new girl when she sat next to you. 

"H-hi" she mumbled.

The teacher started talking so you just gave her a glance and a smile before focusing on the class. The teacher went straight to her discussion and she completely forgot the assignment that you hurriedly bought earlier today. You went out looking a little pissed after.

"I even took my time printing this out." you sighed while looking annoyed.

"What's the matter, princess?" Donghyuck said while grabbing your bad from your shoulder.

Laura then nudged your shoulder while giving you a look. You then nodded your head and she went on her way. "This one, I worked hard for these! I even almost got late!" you stated while showing him the assignment. 

He laughed, "That's why don't try to do assignments next time!" he continued to tease you even after you entered the cafeteria.

"What's with the long face, y/n?" Taeil came up to you and you hurriedly snaked your arms on his waist.

"Nothing! How's school?" you happily asked. You don't get to see Taeil everyday because he was older than all of you. He usually goes to his part time job after class so you rarely hang out with him.

"Still school. I just went to check on you. I heard you're growing really fast!" he said while looking at you.

"You just saw me last week! Do you think I grew in that short period of time?" you playfully rolled your eyes while he was laughing at you.

"If only y/n could grow a little taller." Johnny teased while shaking his head.

"Hey! I'm not that short!" you reasoned out.

"You're still shorter than all of us though." Yuta smiled while looking at your annoyed expression.

"Your lunch." Taeyong suddenly interrupted as he placed two plates in front of you.

"This is a lot-" you spoke but you stopped halfway when you stared at his bruised face.

"What the hell happened to your face, Lee Taeyong?" you asked, covering your mouth. 

"Just some dudes. They pissed me off." he shortly answered, not giving you a look.

"Who did that?" Doyoung asked while looking at Taeyong with serious eyes.

"I can help." Jaehyun winked and Johnny nudged him a little to stop him from joking.

"Who did that? We can handle them together, you know?" Johnny asked while also looking at the bruised guy.

"Is it because of your mom again?" you whispered and he just stared as his food. Not saying anything. 

"Who?! Who said something about your mom?!" Donghyuck stood up, looking ready to square up or something.

"Dude sit down, you're weak as fuck." Mark whispered and all of us heard it that's why the serious air turned into a funny one.

"You don't have to say it out loud you know." Donghyuck rolled his eyes on his best friend while laughing along with us.

"Don't worry, I've beaten them up real good." he said while smirking at you.

The boys cheered while tapping Taeyong's shoulder playfully.

"Is that something to be happy about?" you rolled your eyes as you glared at all of them.

"Don't get into fights! Your parents contacts me all the time! It's too stressful!" you shouted while shaking your head. They then sat properly as they all pay attention to you. 

"Yes ma'am!" they happily answered, finally digging in on their own foods. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.1K 35
Something is wrong with the youngest in NCT. The hyungs have all noticed that the members in Dream have been acting off lately, but they can't place...
44.8K 1.5K 22
(lee taeyong x reader) college au| - "if you really want to settle this, saturday, nct street, one against one. crowd determines winner. there's no...
32.6K 1.3K 47
- She didn't know how to deal with heartaches until she experienced one; and he just wanted to experience love, but he didn't know that Hwang Yiyeon...
90.3K 2.1K 45
in which, na jaemin- the schools heartthrob and the captain of the soccer team falls in love, and completely forgets about ayeong, his best friend. "...