you're my drug/ mattia polibio

Door writesforpolibio

y/n moves to New Jersey for her senior year. 2 years ago both her parents passed away so she lived with her g... Meer

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
012
013
014
ok
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
54
055
056
057
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

011

3.7K 51 1
Door writesforpolibio

mattias pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wow . i can't believe we kissed . her lips were so soft and tasted like vanilla . she is honestly perfect. i can't believe she did all of this for us . i just wanted to keep kissing her . the kiss felt like we were more than friends . after we stopped kissing we went back in the house and got ready to get in the water . she showed us our rooms and we all got dressed . as we were walking up the stairs we looked at each other and smiled then parted ways . she went in her room and closed the door and I did the same .
I put on a black swimming trunks and a white t shirt then I put in some slides and went to ale room .

ale : come in
mattia : how did you know I was at the door
ale : heard your big ass foot steps
mattia : stfu
kai : ale where is m- nvm
kai : hi mattia
mattia : hey kai
ale : so what's up , your vibes is telling me you happy about something.
kai : yeah you seem a little more radiant
mattia : oh shut up * we all laughed *
mattia : okay i am happy about something
kai and ale : spit it out bitch
mattia : watch your mouth and okay
ale had a hurry up look on his face
mattia : me and y/n kissed ! * I said really fast *
ale : holy shit dude
kai : when
mattia : we were downstairs and it was in the moment , but it was so perfect.
ale : was it good .
mattia : it was great , better than anybody I've ever kissed .
kai : she is a keeper .
ale : yup , please don't break her heart or I will break every single bone in your body .
kai : honestly
mattia : alright alright let's go downstairs and wait for her .
kai : ight

we all walked downstairs and saw meliyah and lelani waiting on the couch .

meliyah : oh hey guys
lelani : hey
the boys : what's up
mattia : she still not down stairs ?!
lelani : nope
ale : where the hell is alvaro??!
meliyah: he went to go get something, he will be back soon .
kai : AYEE SHUT UP REAL QUICK .
kai : y'all hear that ?
mattia : hear what ?
kai : maybe if you shut up you can hear ?

we heard y/n singing. wow she has a beautiful voice .sounds like angels singing me to sleep .

meliyah : is that y/n singing
lelani: sure is !
meliyah : her voice is so pretty
mattia : it's so angelic
kai : she really putting me to sleep
ale : what more can she do !
mattia : right
meliyah: she is literally perfect 😍
lelani: she is !

we all heard the door open upstairs and turned around . she walked down the stairs in a black swimsuit set with and skirt wrap and she looked absolutely stunning. everyone was just staring until she said something.

y/n : hey you guys ready ?
everyone : yup
y/n : alright let's go
y/n: wait where is alvaro
meliyah: oh he stepped out to get something.
y/n : oh ok

we all started walking to the cave pool but me and the boys were behind the girls. The girls were laughing and I was just staring at y/n .  the moonlit sky dazzling off her skin , her hair curly brown hair blowing in the cold wind , she is literally all I ever asked for . She is just amazing. I'm so lucky she walked into that school . I was so focused on her I didn't even realize the boys were calling me .

ale : aye bro your staring!
kai : it's rude to stare
mattia : oh shut up kai , when your staring at lelani do I say anything. NO .
kai : aye aye bruh chill , stop exposing me .
ale : aye my boy got a crush on lani!
kai : shut up ! and you have a crush on that girl Katie from our school.
mattia : Yooooooooo ( he is laughing )
ale : alright that's enough shorty
kai : fuck off

y/n : hey Alexa open the dream pool !
Alexa : opening dream pool
meliyah: alright let's get this party started
alvaro: ayo wait for me
y/n : aloe your back
she walks to hug him !
alvaro: and I got drinks
lelani : yay !

(( play song))
lelani : hey Alexa play burgundy by chris brown !

the music starts playing and everyone is in the pool except for y/n . so I'm going to get her in .
i got up from the pool and ran to her , she was laying on her stomach. I lifted her up and threw her over my shoulder. " mattia put me down" she says while laughing. " no you are getting in the water" I say . " no please put me down" she is screaming and laughing trying to get out of my grip . i then ran and jumped in the pool with her . I came up and it took her a while to come up . she sneak attacked me from behind me and pushed me under water . " yoo she behind you" kai said while laughing. " okay okay that's enough" I said . then we all started swimming around . " let's play a game" alvaro said . " sure why not" y/n said .
" let's play truth or dare" ale said . " even though that's a kids game I will still play" lelani stated.  we were about to play , then y/n came up to me and stood infront of me . my back was against the wall and I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder. " okay ill start" meliyah said . " ale truth or dare" , "dare"  ale said . " text your crush right now and ask her out" . " ooop" y/n said . " bet" ale exclaimed. he took out his phone and started typing. he sent the message and waited for her to respond. " alright my turn , mattia truth or dare ?" . " dare" , " okay kiss y/n" ale said . i turned y/n around and put my lips on hers . I put my arms on her waist and pulled her up to hold her . the kiss was so good i just wanted more and more and more . " alright pretty boy , put me down before you start something you can finish!" y/n said . I laughed " i would love to keep going." I smirked at her .

a/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chile yes girl !

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

45.9K 707 58
fanfic! mattia polibio. 19 months ago, she finally did it with the love of her life, but he dumped her and life took a huge turn. finding out she was...
809K 11.8K 79
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 πŸ˜ƒ π“π‡πˆπ’ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πˆπ’ π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ
6.7K 70 32
A famous high school girl finds out her dad is getting married to a women in New Jersey. The girl mother passed away when she was really young. Also...
23.4K 731 25
Kairi will move to New Jersey because of his mother's new boyfriend. I know the description sucks, just read it