my crush

By stanloona_05

hyejoo (olivia hye)has a crush on her best friend for years but it's a bit complicated whilst the popular cha... More

new day
i'm sorry
kiss?
who is she to me
day out
making out
signups
what should i do?
back to normal
game date
feelings are mutual
fainted
Plan...
coincidental?

a lil gift

1.3K 41 13
By stanloona_05

Hyejoo PoV

Shit, it's Christmas in two days and I still haven't thought of what to get Chae. I thought about getting her more kirbys but that would be playing too safe. She needs something more. I sat in my room with my mind going insane. God if only someone or something could tell me a good idea...

*ringg*

*rinng*

My phone went off. I hurriedly tried to find it and the caller ID read 'Old hag' which was Sooyoung
I sighed thinking 'why out of everyone that could be calling me now has to be her' but regardless I picked up the phone.

"HYEJOO. Thank GOD YOU PICKED UP" I immediately pulled the phone away from my ear

"Well hello to you too"

"I really don't know what to get Jiwoo" the girl sounded hopeless

"If you're asking for help then I would probably ask Heejin"

"No not her. Why Heejin? She's not even that cool" She snarled over the line

"Okay..well what have you thought about? Any options on what to get her?" I suggested

"Well I really wanted to parade her with a massive band playing Christmas music and bringing everyone we know to dance. We would be wearing fancy clothes-but then I immediately scrapped the idea and then thought I should bring her ice skating, get some hot cocoa which then leads to a kiss under the mistletoe. I will then confess my love to her and give her some token of how much I love her but I don't know what that token will be. What would be worse is that she doesn't love me and I end up looking like a fool on Christmas Day and everything led-"

"Calm down lady of course she loves you. Get her jewellery, Chae once told me that Jiwoo wouldn't stop talking about how she loves wearing cute rings and necklaces but then again that woman could've been feeling extra good about what she was wearing on that day I dunno"

"Thanks Hyejoo really helpful" Sooyoung groaned

"Look you're doing way better than me here. I don't even have a game plan for Chaewon. Let alone have an idea on what to get her"
I reasoned

"Girl, if you even just winked at her she would melt on the floor. She'll love anything you get her"

"That's not true and also that wasn't very helpful" Sooyoung just chuckled at my response

"You guys should get something matching. Maybe a matching hoodie? Or you could get her a massive Kirby - a life size one"

"Hmmm that's actually a good suggestion"

"Well now I'm gonna run and find Jiwoo a really nice necklace and you get your ass out of bed. Go find something for your girlfriend"

"She's not even my girl-"

*beeep*

That hag. How did she even know that I was still in bed? Well I guess I should get up and find something for Chae.

I picked out a random outfit from my closet, brushed my teeth and made whatever food was left in the kitchen. I threw some shoes on and was ready to start the day.

I started looking around at the mall and found something really shiny being advertised at some jewellery shop. The sign read that you could engrave anything you want on a bracelet and I thought this was perfect! I'll get Chae's initials on a bracelet and gift it for her.

I awkwardly walked into the store and asked one of the workers if they could help me get the bracelet I wanted and they did it fast.

"What would you like engraved ma'am?" The worker asked

"C.W" I answered

"You know since it's nearly Christmas we're doing a student discount for the price of one for two would you be willing to get another one for free?" They asked

I remembered that Sooyoung told me to get something matching with Chae so I replied with "Yes"

"Great! what would you like the other one to have engraved?"

"H.J"

"Is this a gift for anyone? Maybe a significant other?"

"I-uh y-yes" I blushed. Chaewon and I haven't put a name on our relationship and I guess I could call her that.

"Well I'll get it nicely wrapped up for you for free as I'm feeling festive!" The worker smiled

"Wow thanks so much.." I read their name tag "..Kim Seonwoo?"

"No problem!" They animatedly replied

The present looked neat, cute and perfect. I hoped Chaewon would like it as I spent quite a few of my savings on that thing. That's besides the point as now I finally have found something.

I was feeling so chuffed of myself on the way back thinking on how I would talk to Chae and give her the present until I ran into Jinsoul crawled up in a ball in front of a café. It wasn't any old café, it was Haseul's.

"Jinsoul? What are you doing here?" I asked making her look up at me with a distressed face

"Oli!"

"-Please don't call me that"

"What do I do! She said she would be here at any minute but she isn't" She then proceeded to grab me by the shoulders and shaked me vigorously.

"Who? Calm down woman! Don't you know you have a grip like a man crusher? And who is 'she'?why are you freaking out?"
I swatted her off me

"I-look you can't tell anyone" Jinsoul looked around the area
"Jungeun and I are dating" she whispered

My eyes widened, I was in shock.
"Wow? How long for?"

"Well today is our third date but she's late by three minutes and normally she comes five minutes earlier so what do I do?!"

I raised my eyebrows
"You're honestly freaking out about her being three minutes late?"

"Well technically it's three minutes and 36 seconds now" she read off her watch

"This is so lame" I scoffed and walked off whilst I could hear Jinsoul calling my name behind.

Who knew that Jung Jinsoul would turn into a cringeworthy simp after one glance of some girl. I laughed a little aloud. Since when did my friends get more weird?

CHRISTMAS DAY

This whole day I spent it with my family, my grandma was even here and I loved it whenever she came over. She would always give the best gifts and was the most supportive person I knew. Besides being all festive with my family I had Chaewon's gift in my pocket and the closer it got to the evening the faster my confidence went. I honestly did not want to freak her out with this and wanted to chicken out.

"Hyejoo-ah. You seem to be thinking really hard dear. What's the problem?" My grandma called out

She completely snapped me out of my thoughts and I nearly missed what she said

"Well..it's nothing important don't worry" I tried to give her a convincing smile but she immediately read through me

"If you're thinking that hard I don't think it's not important. So, what's wrong?"

"I purchased something the other day and it's sort of for someone. I care about them a lot but I don't want to freak them out with it" I sighed

"What's the gift?"

"It's a bracelet but not any kind of bracelet. It's matching bracelets for me an them"

"I see. Do you think they'll like it?"

"Well that's the problem here. I don't know"

"Do I know this person?"

"Yes granny of course you know her" I immediately covered my mouth

"Well then I think I know who it is" my grandma smirked "This girl must be Chaewon!"

"Yup" My mouth was a thin line

"Of course she'll love the gift" she lightly slapped me "She would appreciate the gesture!"

"You think?"

"I know it" the old lady smiled "Go on Hyejoo, go give it to her"
She gave me a little push

"Now?"

"Yes. Christmas is nearly over!"

"Okay okay!" I laughed

She shoved me out of the house and I knew what I had to do.
I hopped on my motorcycle, started the ignition and rode off in the dark night.

My heart was pacing, my brain went haywire but I was excited to say the least. The Park house was near and all of these emotions we're getting bigger.

I slowed down my bike and took off my helmet. I felt the cold air hit my face and I was a nervous wreck in front of her door. 'Why am I more nervous than our first date' I asked myself. I shook my thoughts away and rung the doorbell.

I heard some shuffling and what seems to sound like Mrs Park saying she'll open the door.
My eyes was greeted to Chaewon's mum

"Oh Hyejoo-Ssi? What are you doing here at this hour?"

I remembered that 'I shouldn't come empty handed to a girl's house on a specific day as I would need to gift her parents' - Ha Sooyoung

"Well my family and I have baked some cookies" I took out a container from my backpack "This is for you guys" I smiled

"That's so nice of you Hyejoo" she patted my head

"Is that Hyejoo?" A man with a lower voice asked

"Yes honey it is" Mrs Park replied

Then Chaewon's dad walked to the door and gave me the biggest smile

"Wow you've grown a lot Miss Son. You're much taller than me now" he laughed

"I'm not as wise as you though! I still have a long way to go" I joked earning a laugh from both parents

"Come in for a bit Chaewon is opening presents with her sister" Mr park invited me

"I'm afraid I can't as I have to get back to my grandma and my family. You see I didn't really have my mother's permission to come here so I sort of sneaked out" i whispered the last bit

"It's so sweet of you to pay a visit! I'll get Chaewon for you" Miss park and Mr park went back inside whilst I got ready the gift in my pocket.

After waiting a bit, I finally met eyes with someone I've been meaning to see. Chaewon.

"What are you doing here?" She quietly asked

"Am I not allowed to see you?" I pouted

"Don't give me that look! You're supposed to be spending time with your family" she held onto my hands

"I know but I really wanted to see my favourite person" I reasoned

"And who is that?" The smaller asked

"Hmm..a certain Park Chaewon"

"Well she's here now so I guess you can get going!" She teased

"Meanie" I huffed whilst she laughed

"I actually have something to give you" I said

"Really?"

I took out the present from my pocket and the girl gasped

"You didn't need to get me anything Hyejoo!"

"Of course I did"

"The wrapping itself looks expensive" she intensively looked at the gift

"Just open it"

And so she did, She gave another gasp reading the logo of the box

"You did not just get me some expensive jewellery" she gave me a warning look

"I have a bit of money saved up from my summer job anyways so don't worry about it. Open the box" I instructed

She hesitantly opened it and her eyes sparkled with amazement. The silver bracelets stood there with encrusted crystals with our names on it.

"Oh my gosh! They're so beautiful Hye! Thank you so so much"

She wrapped me into a hug and I spun her around.

"I'm glad you like it" I laughed

"I love it! I really wanted to get something matching with you as well"

"Do you want to try it on?"

"Yes I'll put yours on first"

She held my arm and clasped the jewellery around my wrist. Similarly, she did the same to hers.

"I didn't get you anything though" she whined

"Well then..be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes! We're basically soulmates at this point Hyejoo" she giggled. She went on her tip toes and I could count the number of eyelashes she had because of how close we were. Her lips were so near to mine and now I think it's the part where we kiss. Before I could think her lips were already on mine. We had a very slow pace and moved in sync with one another. I held her closer to me whilst she tightened her grip around my neck. I was so close to losing it until we heard a camera click.

We immediately looked to where the sound came from and turns out it was Mr Park taking a picture of us. We both blushed and quickly pulled away from one another.

"I knew you two would end up getting together soon! I can't wait till the wedding!"

"Dad!" Chaewon spoke out

"I-uh-" I didn't know what to say

"I'm expecting you to take care of my daughter well Hyejoo" Mr park warned

"I won't let anything bad happen to her sir. You have my word" I promised

"Good, well you two can continue what you're doing. I'll get back to cleaning up the mess" the middle aged man went back inside the house

"That was.."

"Embarrassing" Chae finished my sentence

We both laughed and held each other close.

"I need to get going soon as my parents don't know I left out so soon" I said

The girl just kissed me leaving me a blushing mess

"What was that for?" I asked

"Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?" The word girlfriend sounded so foreign but so good to hear

"I guess?" I chuckled "as much as I love kissing you. I really should go"

"I want you to stay though" She gave me her puppy eyes "but I don't want to get in trouble for keeping you here. Thank you for the present and everything. This year has been so amazing Hyejoo and I don't know if I'm going to fast or not but I love you"

Love. She Loved me. My serotonin levels went above the roof.

"Say that again"

"I. Park Chaewon. Love. You"

I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up high making her laugh slash hit me to put her down. I brought her down giving her the most passionate kiss I could've ever give someone. Her lips were honestly heaven. She responded just as passionate and we went on and on kissing each other on Christmas night. Once we were done I breathlessly said

"I love you too"

Merry late Christmas. I knew you guys liked this fic so I decided to give you a present
All of this is not proof read and it is 5am the time I've finished writing this. Please support my other book called 'Musicians' as it has y'all's fave ships and hopefully it's not as ass as this book lol
Have a good day/night
good bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 338 14
Jo Haseul's children Yeojin and Heejin were in a summer break so they decide to invite some friends over. Vivi's daughter Chaewon that is way "too co...
36.2K 2.1K 31
[FINISHED] About a daycare called Loona Daycare where the members from LOONA are little kids in this story. The person taking care of them is IU or L...
4.8K 401 11
a story of how Jeong Seohyun loved Kim Hyunhee
22K 1K 15
'𝑰 π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’” π’šπ’π’– 𝒔𝒐 π’Žπ’–π’„π’‰ π‘―π’†π’†π’‹π’Šπ’. 𝑰 π’“π’†π’‚π’π’π’š 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 π’”π’‚π’š π’•π’‰π’Šπ’”, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’–.' Heejin is a delinquent. Sh...