Most Wanted: A short story

By roma1943

When Mycroft (Myc), Martha, Olga and Moses (YD) go on a vacation around the world, they start to notice odd t... More

Arrival

Winning

74 4 4
By roma1943

"I still can't believe it", I said to my friends. "I know man", said Moses. "50 million dollars, 50 million" he kept repeating.

I, Mycroft 'Myc' Lachowski, had won the Jackpot in the lottery. I still couldn't believe it.
"What are you going to do with 50 million?"Olga asked, interrupting my thoughts. "Travel", I said, "I want to see the coolest places in the world, first I want to see London."
"England?" Martha said incredulously. "Why?" she asked. "Because, I can and I want to. I was going to invite you but I guess it's just going to be me, Moses and Olga." I explained condescendingly. "I was just joking, "she said quickly.
"Right" I said. "Anyways, if you're coming, book the tickets. First class and a direct flight. JFK (NYC) to Heathrow (London).
"Okay, I'll do it", Martha said pulling out her phone.

20 MINUTES LATER

Martha came into the room looking excited as she said, "We're off to London tomorrow morning and staying in the Ritz-Carlton"
"Awesome", I, Olga and Moses said together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.7K 66
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
133K 6K 200
I'm called Yakushi Yu, and I've crossed over to the world of Naruto. Without any bloodline limits or protagonist's plot armor, what can I do? I'm fee...