Love Me Harder

By reidsstories17

Y/n has been apart of the BAU for 3 years now. She has gotten close with most of the team, except Spencer. I... More

Authors note:)
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chaper nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Authors note
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five

Chapter sixteen

3.4K 49 63
By reidsstories17

WARNING; Spanking, orgasm denial, usage of sex toy, degradation and praise kink, hair pulling

~~~

"Don't fucking move" he slowly lets go of your arms and brings the vibrator back down to your wet core. He teases it as he brings his other hand around your neck before switching on the vibrator and pressing it against your clit causing you to let out an embarrassingly loud moan. He stays level with your face watching you squirm underneath him. He brings his lips down to your nipple and taking one in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. "Fuck" you scream from the amount of pleasure your reviving from all over your body.

He brings the vibrator down to your entrance before shoving it into you. You grip the bedsheets trying to stop yourself from moving your arms. He started driving the vibrator in and out of you at a rapid pace as he continued his work on your nipple. It grew to be to much and your arms flew out to stop his movement. He brings his head up and drops the vibrator to pin your hands back up.

"I thought i told you not to move, slut"

"I-i'm very s-sorry sir" you say still trying to catch you breath. He tilts his head and glares at you before flipping you over on your stomach and pulling you up to your knees. You stabilize yourself on your hands as he brings his lips down to your ear.

"I think it's time I punish you like the slut you are. Your going to count each one understand?" You nod to him before he grabs a handful of your hair and pulling your head back making you gasp.

"I said do you understand" he says louder

"Yes daddy"

He pulls away from your ear before bringing his hand down to your ass the slap echoing around the silent room.

"one" you whimper. He rubs his hand over your ass before raising it up and slapping the same check causing you to fall forward on your elbows.

"t-two" you could barely get out. He does it again on the same cheek the stinging sensation resonating throughout your entire body.

"three" you rock forward on your elbows. He whips you back around to face him.

"Is that all you got?" you say, a smirk tugging at the corner of your lips.

"For that you don't get to come without my permission" he reconnected his lips with your nipple sucking on it and rapidly flicking his tongue over it causing a string of moans to come from you. He takes it between his teeth, pulling on it, making you scream in pleasure, before kissing down your torso to your wet core.

"Fuck your so wet for me" he looks up at you before taking your clit in his mouth. You whined under you breath, gripping the bedsheets as you felt the warmth of his tongue flick over your clit. He trailed his hand up your body to palm your breast, holding you down. You bring your hands to tangle in his hair. He brought his tongue down to your entrance and pushed into you. You arch your back as Spencer began to fuck you with his tongue. You let out a string of moans as he switched between your clit and your entrance.

The feeling began to be to much and you felt the knot in your stomach begin to grow as your neared release. His words repeating in your head 'you can't come without my permission' you eagerly tried to sliding up the bed, pulling away from him. He gripped your hips and pulled you back down to his tongue. "Fuck Spence, i-i can't" you arch your back.

"I wasn't done yet, shut up and take it like the whore you are" he reconnected his lips your clit sucking on it harshly. Your practically screaming at this point, gripping the bedsheets as hard as you can to keep your orgasm from hitting you.

"Spence please" you beg

"Not yet, you can do it" you whimper at his praise. You shut your eyes and throw you head back into the mattress. You groan loudly as you felt Spencer insert his ring and middle finger.

"Fuck" you scream as he drives them in and out of you rapidly. You twist your hands above your head trying your hardest not to come undone in his hands. You scream his name repeatedly as you feel yourself teeter on the edge of release. He feels you about to come and quickly pulls out of you causing you to whimper at the loss of contact.

He comes up to meet your face and placed his two fingers on your lips before shoving them into your mouth. You grab his wrist and begin sucking on his fingers tasting yourself on them. He opens his mouth, basically drooling at the sight as you suck his fingers dry.

He grabs his hard dick and lines it up with your entrance once again before slamming into you. A loud moan was ripped from the back of your throat as Spencer pounded into you. Both of your moans filled the room as you both neared release.

"Fuck Y/n" he whined under his breath. You throw you arms and legs around him pulling him closer. You dig your nails into his back at the overwhelming amount of pleasure.

"I'm gonna c-come" you groan as you feel the knot in your stomach begin to form.

"Go ahead baby, come for me" he whines as he slams into your g-spot. You clench around him as your orgasm hit you like a fucking train. He comes right after you and falls on top of you.

After a couple of minutes he rolls off of you and laying next to you, both of you staring into the ceiling not being able to move.

"That was the best welcome home present ever"

"I didn't even know i could feel the things i just felt" you turn to look at him pausing for a moment

"I don't think i could get tired of you" he turns to look back at you

"me either" he tucks a piece of hair behind your ear bringing you in to kiss you gently.

He gets up and walks into the bathroom to come clean you up.

"What do you want to do for the next 6 hours"

"What's in the next 6 hours?" you question

"I have something special planned but that's for me to know and for you to find out"

"Should i be scared" you laugh

"No you will love it, here can you stand?"

You swing your legs to the side of the bed and didn't even attempt your legs felt like 900 pounds

"No there is literally no way" you laugh looking at him

He laughs with you and picks you up to carry you to the bathroom to pee and put some clothes on.

After you finished he picked you up again and carried you to the couch. He sits down next to you and puts on both your favorites at the moment 'Gossip Girl.' You insisted to buy sushi because he pays for everything. He put up a good fight but eventually let you.

You both chowed down on the sushi, finishing it in like 15 minutes.

Time flew by and 6:00pm came around, Spencer told you to put something comfy on. You threw on the same outfit you had on before Spencer tore them off, a pair of black leggings and a baggy white t-shirt.

He takes your hand and you both ran down the hallway giggling until getting to his car.

The car ride was short and silent. When you pulled up Spencer made you close your eyes. He lead you out of the car and up to the front of the building.

"Okay you can open your eyes." You slowly open your eyes and look up. 'Art museum of Virginia'

You look back at him excitingly, he was already looking at you waiting for your reaction. You wrap your arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

"How did you know i loved art museums?"

"Well every time i talk about them you are the only one listening and only ones who seems interested. But i also got Garcia to pull up places you visit the most which now that i'm saying it out loud sounds weird" he laughs

"It's not weird, thank you Spence, seriously, this is perfect" you pull him in for a kiss

"Shall we?" he holds his hand out to you before running into the museum.

You both walk around the entire museum looking at every piece of artwork. At each one Spencer would tell you about them and the artist making it so much more enjoyable.

You walk up to one specific painting by Monet, It was your moms favorite. You sat there staring at it as Spencer roams around to see other paintings.

"You like this one?" he walks up next to you staring at the painting

"Yeah, it was my moms favorite, she said it reminded her of freedom and that every time she looked at it she felt peace"

"That's beautiful, she sounds wonderful Y/n"

"Yeah she was, she would've loved you. She always told me when i found someone who makes me happy, to never let them go" you look at him

"Luckily i'm not going anywhere" he wraps his arms around your neck, placing a kiss on your forehead. You hug him back and you both just stayed there careless as to who was looking at you.

"Y/n"

"Yeah Spence?"

"I think i have feelings for you and i don't really want them to stop" he looks down at you

"Me too Spence and if i'm gonna be honest it scares me" you look back up at him

"Right now let's just see how this plays out, does that sound okay?"

"That sounds perfect"

"You ready to head home?"

"Yeah"

You grab his hand and run out to the car.

When you got back to your apartment you both got ready for bed and met in the bedroom.

"Do you want me to take the couch?" he asks

You sat there and thought about it and even though you knew it was probably bad, you didn't care. You wanted him and didn't care about the outcome. He liked you and you liked him and that's all that mattered, even if one of you ends up getting hurt, you know this will all be worth it.

"No" you walk over to the bed and open the comforter wanting him to get in. He smiles at you and hops in the bed snuggling up next to you. He wraps his arms around your shoulders as you snuggle into his chest.

"Goodnight Spence"

"Goodnight Y/n" he kisses the top of your head before you both drift off to sleep in each others arms.

~~~
AUTHORS NOTE;
Ope okay okay feelings confessed, what's gonna happen now???
THANK YOU ALL SO FRICKEN MUCH FOR 7k! I LITERALLY LOVE ALL OF YOU!!
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! Chapter 17 coming out tomorrow;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 1.6K 30
Y/n has been working at the BAU for 4 years, as she slowly begins to develop feelings for her best friend Spencer Reid...
7.1K 159 17
A boss and his own agent who has her own secrets to guard? She knows that not only is her boss off limits but he wouldn't want a damned soul like her...
689K 20.7K 33
Spencer Reid has always felt alone. He's grown accustomed to it, so it doesn't really bother him. But when someone he recognizes from his past start...
692K 11.6K 40
Y/N has been with the BAU for a little over two years. Her and Dr. Reid are best friends. They know everything about each other... Well almost everyt...