Weasley & Weasley: A Fred & G...

By multikingdoms

*Warning: Contains smut and heavily suggestive material. Viewer discretion is advised* "You can't love us bot... More

Chapter 1: Suprises
Chapter 2: Quite the Show
Chapter 3: Journey to Kings Cross
Chapter 4: The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 5: Busted
Chapter 6: Always the Plan
Chapter 7: Anytime
Chapter 8: Feels Different
Chapter 9: The Ball
Chapter 10: Don't Flatter Yourself
Chapter 11: Unlike Any Other
Chapter 12: Girlfriend
Chapter 13: The Fight
Chapter 14: Consequences
ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ
Chapter 15: Neither Am I
Chapter 16: Sounds Good to Me
Chapter 18: Busted pt.2
Chapter 19: The Letter
Chapter 20: Accusations
Chapter 21: Lose Me All Together
Chapter 22: Truth or Kiss
Chapter 23: The Connection
Chapter 24: Paris
Chapter 25: Couldn't get Much Better
Chapter 26: Christmas Eve
Chapter 27: Christmas at the Burrow
Chapter 28: Departure
We're Back !
Chapter 29: Leo
Chapter 30: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 31: Letters Written
Chapter 32: Made My Choice

Chapter 17: Forgetful

1.3K 47 27
By multikingdoms

*Hi, this chapter contains VERY SEXUAL material that is definitely not suitable for some viewers. If you've read the last chapters, you know this book is very spicy 🌶 , but this chapter is very much that. So overall, this chapter is really different and a lot more 😏 if you know what I mean, so I hope you enjoy*

....

George healed fairly quickly, with the help of Molly of course. Within the next 3 days, we were both able to return back to Hogwarts, even though Molly and Arthur argued heavily against it.

"The Malfoys," Arthur spit sitting at the kitchen table.
"A disgrace to the wizarding name,"

George patted his dad on the shoulder, comforting him and helping him calm down.

"We'll be fine dad. You guys don't have to worry about us." George pleaded.

Molly gave us a concerned looked.
"He hurt you George. You can't blame your father and I for not wanting you to go back."

George nodded, walking over to his mum and giving her a large hug.

"We'll be alright mum. Well keep each other safe." He whispered to her.

She smiled and looked over to me, making her way to give me a hug as well.
She pulled me into a tight embrace, rubbing my back in a comforting manner.
"Keep my boy grounded will you?" She whispered.

"I promise." I reassured her.

She pulled away, placing one hand to my face and looking me up and down.

"You've got a great one Georgie. Don't let her go." Molly said.

George smiled wide, placing a hand on Molly's shoulder.

"Wasn't planning on it mum." He said.

Molly smiled, giving George one more large hug before sending us off.

"Now go....before I cry again." She said, handing me a pile of floo powder.

George stepped into the fire place first, traveling to the Gryffindor common room quickly.
I followed suit, right behind him.

When we both arrived, the common room was filled with all our friends, all of them congratulating George on his recovery.

Neville walked up to us, nodding his head in his typical awkward demeanor.

"I'm really sorry that happened to ya George, but I'm glad you're alright. Must've been scary." He says.

George turns to him, placing his arm around his neck.

"Ah it's alright Neville. But thanks man, I appreciate it." He responds, giving Neville a playful scratch on the head.

Neville laughs, readjusting his hair back to its neat form.
Harry, Ron, Ginny, Fred, and Hermione come rushing over to us as well, the boys giving George some fists bumps, and the girls giving us both hugs.

"We're glad you guys are back." Ginny says.

George shuffles his hand playfully into Ginnys hair.
"Glad to be back Gin." George responded.

"How are you feeling?" Hermione questioned, looking George up and down.

George smiled widely, opening up his arms and puffing out his chest.

"Better than ever Granger." He says proudly.
...
I was really glad to see George in such a positive mindset, but I couldn't help but think he was putting on a show to seem braver than he really felt.
I mean, he did go through something that was really traumatic, he couldn't be totally fine right?
...
I quickly pulled him to the side, whispering up to him.
"You sure you're doing alright?" I questioned.

He looked down at me with a confused look.
"I'm fine love. Trust me."

"I know. I just want to make sure you feel totally okay. You can talk to me if you need to." I assure.

He takes his hands and cups my face, looking down at me.

"I'm fine Cal." He says.

I nod, and he quickly leans down, pecking me on the lips before walking away and back to our friends.

Hermione glances over to me, standing alone in the corner of the room, and makes her way over to me.

"Everything alright Callie?" She asks.

I shake my head.

"I'm worried about George. I mean, I'm glad he's not sad or angry about what happened, but I can't help but feel he's hiding his emotions somehow." I say.

Hermione nods in agreement.

"Yea, I was thinking the same thing actually. But you know those Weasley boys. They never talk about their feelings. Ever." She states.

"You're right." I begin.
"Maybe I'm just overthinking it."

"Maybe. Just be happy he's okay. He seems to be." She replies.

I nod to her, looking over to George.
He was laughing hysterically with Ron, Fred and Harry, his hand placed across his ribs.

Hermione and I return to the group, both of us walking up to our assigned Weasley boy.

George takes his arm and places it around my shoulders, pulling me under his arm.
I take my arm and place it around his lower back, leaning onto him as we all talked in a big circle with our friends.

Then a few minutes later,
George slowly began to move his hand down, stealthily sliding it downward and grabbing my ass secretively.

I widen my eyes, looking over to him. 
He had that mischievous smile on his face, and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

He slowly leans down into my ear, whispering seductively.
"Why don't we sneak away?"

I bite my lower lip, holding back an excited smile.
I nod, letting him know that I was down with his plan.

He quickly leaned up, addressing the entire group.

"We're gonna head to the great hall for a bit, get some snacks." He said.

Everyone nodded, and returned to the current conversation.
Everyone but Fred.
He was glancing at us, standing slouched with his hands in his pockets. He made direct eye contact with me, a dreaded, downward look in his eyes.
I kept the eye contact with him, wondering why he looked so down.
George then tugged on my hand, alerting me to follow him. I broke the eye contact with Fred, and followed George out into the hall.

"Where exactly are we going?" I question, him practically pulling me down the hall.

He snickers.

"You'll see." He says.

We continue walking down the hall, until George stops suddenly, in front of a very familiar door.

Snapes classroom

George looks down to me, that mischievous, devilish look still in his eyes.

I shake my head.
"No. Snapes room? Are you joking?" I question.

"Come onn." He pleads.
"It's professor eval day, he's not gonna be in there."

I debate with myself for a few seconds.
I was already caught by Snape once, definitely didn't need  to be caught again.
Especially with a different Weasley.

"Do you really wanna take the chance of getting caught?" I question.

George seductively looks me up and down.

"I do." He states.

He slowly opens the door, glancing inside before pulling me in.
Right when he does, he quickly closes the door, and faces me.
I push my back to the wall, looking up at his tall, chiseled physique standing before me.
He was looking down at me with a hungry stare, like he wanted to tear me apart.
And I was having similar thoughts.

"I wanna try something different." He whispered suddenly.

I widen my eyes in excitement.

"Mmhm, like what?" I question.

George thinks for a moment, brushing my hair off my shoulder and staring  at my neck.

"Sit on the desk." He spits.
"Now."

I follow directions, walking over to one of the tables, and picking myself up onto it.

George watches me, and laughs.

"Not that one." He says.

I laugh.
"Is there a specific desk that you would prefer?" I question.

George glances around the room, his eyes landing directly onto a specific table.

I widen my eyes at the suggestion, but obey the order.
I slowly slide off the desk, making my way over to the desired destination.

Snape's desk

I glance back at George before I prop myself up onto the table, and he stares back, looking me up and down with his gaze.

He slowly makes his way over to me, positioning himself between my legs, still standing.

He slides his hands up my waist, cupping my breasts into his hands.
I place my hands onto his thighs, slowly sliding them up and gripping onto his belt.

He looks down to my fingers wrapped around his belt, and licks his lower lip.

"I want you to call me Sir this time." He states suddenly.

I raise my eyebrows in shock.

"Oh." I begin.
"Role play?"

He smirks widely, nodding his head up and down.

I liked this idea too.

I nod my head, shooting him a seductive gaze to tell him I was okay with it.

George then slowly leans over, pushing me down onto the table, and hovering over me.

I was wearing a black skirt, with a slightly oversized sweater by the way, which made this whole role play thing a lot better if you know what I mean.

He slid one hand up my skirt, teasing the hem of my underwear with his fingers.
He reached into his back pocket with his other, slowly pulling out his wand, and placing it on my inner thigh.

The cold wood made me gasp at its touch, sending goosebumps over my entire body.

"Lift your arms for me love." He commanded.

I followed orders, lifting my arms above my head.

He took his other hand, slowly running it up my stomach and to my neck, under my sweater.

"Off." He says.

I pull my hands back down, gripping my sweater and pulling it above my head, leaving me in just my bra, exposed.

He removed his wand from my inner thigh, then replacing it on my neck, pushing in slightly.

I gasp at its touch once again, and George snickers under his breath.

He slowly begins to glide his wand down my neck, stopping it in between my breasts for a moment.
He then continues to move it downward, going slower and slower as he got further down.
He stopped at my mid stomach, and leaned down to where his wand was placed, planting a sloppy kiss to my bare skin .
I arched my back slightly at the connection of his lips to my skin, and he shot his eyes up to me.

He leans back up, continuing the downward motion of his wand.
His led it down to my right thigh, moving it inward, closer to my core.
I twitched slightly, wanting him to just fuck me right there.
I knew he was in a devilish mood though, and he wouldn't give in so easily.

He locked his eyes with mine, smirking slightly, before placing the tip of his wand directly on my clit, and leaving it there.
He applied slight pressure to his grip, causing the smallest amount of pleasure to course through my body.

I sighed heavily.

"George.." I moaned out in desperation.

He raised his eyebrows and looked up at me.

"George?" He questioned, applying more pressure to his wand.

I bucked my hips up, and gripped the edge of the table tightly.

"I- I'm sorry." I plead.

"What's my name?" He questioned, raising his brow.

A few seconds go by so I can catch my breath.

"sir." I spit out.

He smirked widely.

"That's my girl." He praised.

He removed his wand, leaning down onto his knees.

He replaced his lips to where they were once before, planting sloppy, wet kisses to my bare stomach, while slowly moving down.
He reached my inner thigh with his lips, sucking slightly, leaving  love marks in his path.

He gripped the hem of my underwear, quickly pulling them off of me, and sliding them down my legs and onto the floor.

I perched myself up on my forearms, looking down as George worked his magic on me.

"You ready?" He questioned.

I nod.

"Yes sir." I moan out.

George groaned slightly under his breath at my words.
He licked his lower lip, and planted a soft kiss to my clit, before going in deeper.
He shoved his tongue inside roughly, flicking it up and down quickly.
I tossed my head back in pleasure, trying to bite back my moans in case anyone happened to walk by the classroom.
George lifted his hand up, grabbing my right tit into his hand and fondling it roughly. I placed my hand on top of his, gripping onto his wrist.

The entire time, George kept constant eye contact with me, never once looking away with his seductive glare.
He moved back up to my clit, flicking his tongue and sucking perfectly, making me squirm under him.

Suddenly , he leans up disconnecting his mouth and leaving me an unsatisfied, edged mess.

I throw my head back in the pain of him leaving my body.

"Ugh." I groan out.

George snickers again, placing his hands on my waist and leaning over me, connecting his bulge to my center.
He began sucking heavily on my neck, making his way to my collarbone before he raised himself over me once more.

"You're not gonna cum until I say so." He spit suddenly.

I inhale deeply at the sound of his words, shocked by this new, aggressive man that was coming out.

I liked it.

"Yes sir." I say back, playing along with his game.

He quickly unbuckled his pants, and without pulling them down, he slipped his dick out and grabbed it into his hands.

"Tell me you want it." He commanded.

I raised my head up, looking him straight in the eyes.

"I want it." I begged.

He raised his eyes brows, pressing his tip directly to my clit.

"You want it what?" He questioned.

"I want it sir. Please."

George smirked widely, rubbing his dick down to my entrance and harshly slamming into me without warning.
I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth, trying to conceal my loud moans.

I lean up, going to reach for George's wand to cast muffliato, but he quickly grabs my wrist and pins it down.

He shakes his head.
"No. We're doing this the old fashioned way. So you better keep that little mouth quiet."  He said.

I inhaled deeply, trying to quiet myself as he harshly slammed into me, hitting my g spot every time.
Already, I felt myself close to finishing.

"I'm, I'm close." I moaned out.

George quickly looked up to me shaking his head left to right.

As I felt myself beginning to finish, he quickly pulled out of me, once again leaving me a complete mess.

I begin to squirm, needing to feel some form of release.
George smiled and bit  his tongue at the sight of me.

"I love to see my girl like this. Needing me." He said.

I nod.

"Yes. I need you sir, please." I begged in utter desperation at this point.

George gave in, slamming back into me roughly, once again hitting my g spot perfectly.

"Fuck!" I scream out, accidentally letting myself slip.

George brings his hand up to my mouth, leaning back over my body as he continued his harsh thrusts.

"Keep quiet." He ordered, placing his hand over my mouth.

I nodded, placing my hand on top of his, grabbing his finger and entering it into my mouth.
I began sucking on his index finger, keeping straight eye contact with him.

"Fuck," he groaned under his breath.

I could feel him twitching inside me, and I knew he was close.

I pressed my hips down, slightly arching my back so he could go deeper, which he definitely did.
I gripped  tightly onto his forearm, his veins prevalent amongst his skin, turning me on even more.

"I'm close," I moaned out again.

"Fuck.. me too." He groaned.

I looked up to him with my eyes wide and desperate.
"Can I come?" I begged.

He tilted his head.

"Can I come sir? Please." I begged again.

He smiled and nodded.
"Cum for me." He ordered.

I took no time, with him hitting my g spot one last time, i came harshly and fast.
My legs began to twitch, and my eyes rolled to the back of my head for the first time.
I grabbed George's hand, slapping it over my mouth to ensure I wouldn't make any noise.

George kept his thrusts constant.
He quickly leaned down, connecting his lips with mine, and moaning quietly into my mouth .

"Cal," he moaned quietly.

I gripped my hands into his hair, trying to ignore the pain of overstimulation that he was giving me.

Finally, he gave  one last harsh thrust, letting out a rough but silent moan into our kiss, finishing inside me.

He stayed on top a few moments after, placing his hand on my hip, and brushing my forehead with the other.

"Fuck I love you." He muttered.

I laugh, rubbing my hands down his abs under his shirt, and leaning up to give him a quick kiss on the nose.

"And I love you...sir." I teased.

George let out a small giggle, kissing me on the lips with his usual, lovey passion.

He pulled out slowly, leaning up and zipping his pants back up, adjusting his clothing and hair.

I sat up on the desk, grabbing my sweater and slipping it back on.

"Well that was fun." I say.

George nods in agreement.

"We need to do this more often." He teased.

I nod too.
"Yea." I begin.
"But next time I'm in charge."

He raises his eye brows in shock, widening his eyes as well.

"Whatever you say little lady." He says, softly gripping my waist and planting a kiss to my forehead.

"Now let's get back, before people get suspicious." He says.

I nod, reaching out my hand for him to help me off the desk.
He obliged, bringing both of his hands into mine, and pulling.
Right when my feet hit the floor , my knees buckle beneath me, causing me to nearly hit the ground.

George catches my fall, laughing as he does so.

"Sorry." He muttered, laughing heavily.

I shake my head.

"Don't be. I like it this way." I say.

George continues laughing, picking me up onto his back, and carrying me all the way back to the Gryffindor common room.

When we get there, he sets me down before we enter, giving me a few moments to regain the strength in my legs before entering.
We both go in, acting as if nothing had happened moments before.

We rejoin the rest of the group, who were talking about merlin knows what at this point.
George stood behind me, his arms placed on my shoulders, leaning onto me.

I noticed that Fred was still standing across the room, in the same place he was when we left.
I decided to go over and talk to him.

I patted George's forearm to let him know to ease up, which he did.

I quickly walked over to Fred, bumping him on the arm in a playful manner. 

"Hey loser." I said.

He didn't really respond, just looked at me and smiled sarcastically.

"You okay?" I ask.

He turns to me, shaking his head back and forth.

"You really want me to act like you didn't just go and fuck my brother?" He spits.

I lean back in offense and shock of his words.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you?" I question.

"Nothing." He spits.

"Well obviously it's something, cause you clearly care a lot that I just had sex with my boyfriend." I say.

"Do you really think it's easy for me?" He whispers.
"Seeing you with him, being all touchy and lovey towards each other?"

I exhale deeply, closing  my eyes for a moment in annoyance.

"I thought we already talked about this Fred-" I begin.

"Did you really think I was gonna get over you that fast? You're with my twin brother, you can't even imagine how I feel right now." He interrupts.

I nod my head.

"You know what, you're right." I begin.
"I don't know what it's like to see someone I like with my sibling. But you know what I do understand? Being lied to, and used. That i do understand" I spit.

I quickly walk away from him, fuming, and back to George across the room.
Fred shoots me an angry glance, but quickly averts his gaze.

George leans down to me, whispering.
"Everything okay?" He questions.

I grab his hand, intertwining our fingers together.

"Yea everything's fine." I say.

George nods , returning his attention back to the rest of the group.

I stand with my head on George's  bicep, trying to forget my recent conversation with Fred, us still holding hands.

A few hours go by, all us Gryffindors still chatting up a storm and socializing with each other in the common room.
Then, a cold breeze sweeps through the room, sending a chill up my spine.
I then realize, that I felt the breeze....everywhere. If you know what I mean.

My heart sinks in my chest, realizing  what we had done.

I tap George's arm in a panic.

He leans down to me, glancing at my red flustered face.

"Fuck." I whisper.

He lowers his eyebrows in confusion.

"What's wrong?" He questions.

....

"I forgot my underwear in Snape's classroom."

Authors note:
Ok, I  love this chapter, but I apologize for those of you who just read that. Anyways, hope u liked it though😏🌶

Much love💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 530 49
"I hate you Fred Weasley! You are the most arrogant, egotistical, air headed, jerk I have ever met! You don't even have the common sense to see that...
175K 3.7K 24
The instigator, the most troublesome and the chaotic Fred Weasley may be seen as a king at Hogwarts but as soon as he steps foot at home he's nothing...
2.2M 61.5K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
1.5M 41.7K 94
"I jumped across for you Oh, what a thing to do 'Cause you were all yellow" - Leah Hadleigh is no stranger to the Weasley family, having spent most o...