Southside: a story of us: par...

By princessbetty18

It's been 6 months since Hal Cooper's murder. Ten months since she had met Jughead and almost a year since th... More

Summer Party
First day blues
Homework and more
The new kid
Weekend shenanigans
Who is FP Jones?
Dazed and confused
Fast times at Riverdale High
Things we do at night.
Dark Day's
Revelations
Everyday is something new.
The Jacket
Judgement day
The Showdown
Family

Halloween

522 8 1
By princessbetty18

The days are starting to blend together. It's always the same thing anymore. School, Wyrm, sleep.  There isn't any news on Jason's death. Everyone seems to think it's still Fp who was behind it. The Serpents know better though. They are still trying to find something, anything to prove Fp's innocence and also, find the truth on who really killed him and why?

The town is starting to turn against them. More than they already were. The old washed up Serpent king took out the golden boy of Riverdale. People were upset and they demanded justice.

There was going to be justice alright and Betty was bound and determined to find the truth and make the culprit pay.

Jughead hated going to school anymore, the stares drove him nuts and it took everything he had in him not to snap. He was afraid it would make them look more guilty than they were. It doesn't stop him from doing what needs to be done.

He sits at his table in the kitchen of the trailer. He's working on an assignment for American government. He hates it, learning about the past and about how nothing has changed. He thinks the American government is the biggest crock there is. So much can be done to change yet no one does.

There's a noise and Jughead looks up and sees Betty singing and dancing around the living room. He likes to see her like this happy and careless. It's been a few weeks since the incident at the Blue and Gold and it seems like it didn't phase her. He's worried that if she keeps more inside, that one day she's going to combust and it won't be any good. He's convinced her to start undergoing therapy again. She starts back tomorrow.

Tomorrow is also Halloween. A day he has been dreading since the last dance. He doesn't want to go, he doesn't want Betty to go. He's afraid something bad will happen. But that's besides the point. Betty wants to go so he will go. She gets what she wants. She always gets what she wants.

Jughead hears the door close and he looks and sees Pea coming towards him. He puts away his homework, knowing it won't get done now.

"Sup boss." Pea said as he sat down across from him. Pea smiles when he sees Betty dancing. She hasn't noticed him yet.

"How goes it?" Jughead asked.

"Same shit different day, you know how it goes." Pea laughed.

"Yeah, I know." he said as he watched Betty.

Pea smiles. "She looks happy," he said.

"It's nice to see." Jughead said as he took a sip of his water. "So what's up?" he asked him.

"Found out some things, figured I'd come by and catch you up on the findings." he said.

"You could have called," Jughead said.

"Eh, what's the fun in that? Plus there is entertainment here." Pea laughed. As both men watched Betty dance to the music.

"Mine" Jughead growled. He knows that Pea is just playing. He would never touch what was his. They are brothers, stronger than blood. "You can look but you can't touch." Jughead said.

Pea rolled his eyes. "You know I'm just messing" he said.

Jughead laughed. "So what did you find out?" he asked.

"Well, after FP got arrested. He used his one and only phone call to call Joaquin." Pea said.

Jughead was trying to wrap his brain around what he had just heard. It doesn't make much sense and he had questioned why he didn't receive a call from him and now he knows why. "De Santos?" he asked, just to make sure they were talking about the same one. Even though he already knows the answer. There is only one Joaquin.

"Who else would it be?" Pea asked as he started humming to the music playing.

"Really?" Jughead laughed.

"What? It's catchy." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"If you start dancing, I'm throwing you out" Jughead laughed. "But back to what we are discussing. The last time I saw Joaquin was over a year ago, when he left after he was arrested for grand theft auto. Keller told him to leave or get sent up to shankshaw." He told him.

"I don't know, boss." Pea said.

"But I didn't know him and my father was close like that," he said.

"I don't think anyone did. That's why it's so interesting" Pea said.

"We need to find him," he said as Betty started to dance inside the kitchen, distracting him from finishing what he was saying. She has a knack of doing that. Betty then kisses him on the cheek all while still dancing and humming.

"Someone seems happy." Pea laughed.

"Good afternoon, Pea. I didn't  see you come in and to answer you. I'm very happy." Betty said.

Pea smiles.

Betty goes and sits on Jughead's lap. Jughead kisses her on the neck and she giggles. Pea just shakes his head. Their public display of affection is getting more and more. To the point they don't care who is around them.

"Anyways. Where were we? We seem to keep getting distracted." Pea laughed.

Betty starts to blush as she gets up and goes back to the living room. Leaving the two men to talk.

"So back in the day. Fang's boyfriend Kevin used to date Joaquin. I may have convinced him to contact him and get him to come for a visit." Pea said.

"Oh! Why didn't you just call him?" Jughead asked.

"Thought about that. But assumed he wouldn't be as willing if he knew what we wanted. It would be easier face to face." Pea said.

"I see," he said. He wasn't expecting Pea to already have a plan in action. That is why he's his right hand man. He smiles at the thought. He has good people that surround him.

"Yeah and he will be  on a bus coming into Riverdale tomorrow night." Pea said.

"Nice, that means I need to skip the Halloween Party to meet up with him." Jughead said. Finally a way to get out of this.

"Nope," Betty screamed from the living room. "Nice try though." she adds as she comes over and stops in the doorway.

"Betts, this is official Serpent business. I need to be there" He said, getting slightly annoyed. " he could have the information needed to get my dad out." he adds. "Or even information regarding Jason's death. We need this" he said.

"I get that, but Pea can do that. He's a big boy capable of handling serpent business. He's your right hand man for a reason." she said.

Pea laughed.

Jughead glared at both of them. It was like she was in his head listening to the conversation going on.

"I'm not even going tomorrow. Josie is upstate visiting her dad. So I'm free." he said.

"See," Betty said.

Jughead sighed, "I know you're capable of doing this." he said.

"He's just trying to use it as an excuse to get out of the dance and it's not working." Betty smirked.

"You're not wrong" he laughed as he stood up and walked over to where she was standing and kissed her.

Pea started to chuckle. Jughead turns to see why. "You are so whipped." Pea said as he continued to  laugh.

Betty smirked.

Jughead rolled his eyes and went over to the frigid and pulled a box of pizza out. Ignoring the comment his best friend made. "Pizza?" he asked.

"I'm good, thanks," Pea said.

Jughead sits back down and starts to eat. "Any luck on finding Jason's jacket?" he asked.

"Cheryl looked everywhere at Thornhill. It's not there. She's supposed to go to Thistlehouse tonight and search. But I'm going to say it won't be there." Pea said. "The blossoms seem smarter than that to just leave it lying around if they have something to do with it" he adds as he looks at his phone.

"Yeah, I agree with you." Jughead said as he turned his attention back to the living room. Betty is now doing yoga. "That little shit." he laughed.

"What?" Pea asked, confused.

"You are doing that on purpose." He yelled at her. He hears the giggles from the other room.

"I'm so lost." Pea said.

Jughead points to the living room.

"Oh." Pea laughed.

"Don't mind her, She seems to be in mood today," Jughead laughed.

"I can see that. I'm going to take that as my cue to leave. I'll talk to you later, after Cheryl calls me." Pea said as he stood up.

Jughead laughed. "Okay" he said as he stood and walked his friend out.

"Bye Betty," Pea said. 

"Bye, Pea" she said as she waved.

Pea just shook his head.

Jughead locks the door behind him and turns to look at Betty who is grinning at him. Betty stands up and turns around and shakes her ass at him.

Jughead laughed. "It's like that, huh?" he said as he went over to her. He grabs hey by the waist and spins her around. Betty let out a soft giggle. "You know what you do to me?" he asked as he rubbed himself against her behind. Betty let out a soft moan. "Do you feel how hard you make me?" he asked as he took his hands and ran them down her sides, grabbing her hand and placing it on his jeans so she could feel it. "Do you know what I want to do to you?" he said.

"I know what I want you to do to me. Does the count." she said as she turned and smirked at him.

Jughead slapped her ass which made her jump.

"More" she breathed out.

Jughead chuckled. "You're so beautiful." he whispered into her ear as he started to kiss slowly down her neck.

Betty starts to grind her ass back on him. Making him moan. "I need you." she said.

Jughead chuckled again at her neediness as he slowly walked her to the front door. He turned her around so she was facing the door.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

Jughead bent down and kissed her backside. He then pulled down her shorts and panties. She kicked them away from him. He stood up and took a step back to look at her. "God, you so fucking beautiful." he growled at her.

"Juggie?" she moaned out.

He moved closer to her. He took his hands and ran them up her legs. Stopping at her ass. "Yes, princess." he whispered into her ear.

"I need-" she said before he interrupted her by slapping her ass. He then rubbed it and slapped the other side. "Fuck!" she screamed.

He smirked against her ear. He loves the reaction he gets from her. "Put your palms on the door" he said to her.

"Why?" she said as she turned to look behind her shoulder.

"Because I'm going to fuck you against the front door," he said.

Betty started to laugh. "Really?" she said.

"What?" he said.

"Nothing, just doesn't seem like something you would do." she said,

"I'm willing to do you anywhere." he smirked.

Betty moaned at his words. "Hard and fast?" she asked, knowing he wasn't going to be gentle tonight. She loved the many different sides of him. He could go slow and sensual. He could make love to her. He could utterly destroy her by fucking her hard. She craved him more and more with each passing day.

"Hard and fast." he said as he unbuttoned his jeans and lowered his zipper. He pulled out his cock and started to pump his hand up and down, he was ready for her. He parted her legs and he slowly entered her.

Betty let out a soft gasp.

"Fuck, you're so tight this way" he said as he started to thrust in and out of her.

"It feels so good, juggie," she moaned.

"Oh this was a bad Idea," he said as he continued to pound hard into her.

"Why?" she screamed.

"Because, I'm not going to last."he laughed as he wrapped his arm around her waist and his hand slowly went to her clit. He starts to rub aggressively,

"Holy, fucking shit. Don't stop" she panted out. She was becoming breathless.

He slapped her ass with his other hand, "I'm glad your mine. I may have to kill someone if you weren't" he said as he continued to thrust himself in and out. Hard and fast.

"Juggie!" she moaned.

"Are you close, because I'm not sure how much longer I can last." he said as he was starting to tire.

"Oh god, so close. Almost there. Keep doing that. Yes" she screamed. That almost made him spill into her. He feels her start to clinch around him. "I'm there, juggie," she said.

He thrust into her a few more times before he emptied himself into her. Both breathing heavily. Jughead walks backwards with her until his legs hit the sofa and sits down. She follows as she sits on his lap.

"I'm tired," he laughed.

"Well, Mr. Hard and fast. That's what happens," she smirked.

"Let's go to bed. Now it's time for nice and slow" he said as he whispered into her ear.

Betty giggled and stood up. "Let's go then?" she said as she ran into the bedroom.

Jughead follows. It's going to be a good night.

~

The next day, Jughead stands in front of the mirror. He didn't think he could ever look this stupid. Again, this is not who he is. He's the serpent King. She has turned him into a marshmallow. "Nope, I'm not doing this." he said as he turned away from the mirror.

"Juggie!" Betty said. She tried to hold in her laughter. He was being a man child.

"I'm not leaving the trailer. You can't make me" he said as he started to pout.

"Jug, it's not that bad. You look good." she smiled.

"I don't like you." he growled.

"Stop being a baby." she laughed.

"Fine, I still don't like you" he said as he started to laugh.

"I know, you love me." she grinned as she took a selfie of them. "We look cute," she adds.

"You look cute. I look stupid" he said. "I want you to know you are the only person I would do this for" he said,

"I know" she grinned, seeming awfully pleased with herself. She grabs her purse and jacket. "I'm ready" she adds,

"Good, now let's get this night over with so I can pretend it didn't happen" he said as he grabbed his keys and started to head outside.

"You are so overly dramatic at times" she chuckled. Smirking at him as she walked right by him and out the door. He does nothing but shake his head at her.

They ride the bike to Riverdale high, the place where the halloween dance is at. Same place the last dance was at. Jughead had Archie and Rob look all over the place to make sure that everything seemed legit. He wasn't going to take any chances.

Jughead pulls up to the school 10 minutes later. Cheryl and Toni are waiting outside. He helps Betty off the bike. He has to admit that after looking in the glass at their reflection, they do look good. "Hey," he said as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it. One last smoke before he heads into the bowels of hell. 

"Wow!" Toni said as she looked them over.

"You don't even look like yourselves" Cheryl said. "Did you do this?" she asked as she turned her attention to Betty.

"Yeah" she smiled.

"Well, damn. I got to say you guys look fucking amazing as The Joker and Harley fucking Quinn" Toni said. "You better watch out Jones, I may steal her from you." she laughed as she took Cheryl's hand.

"In your dreams little one." Jughead chuckled. "You look good too. I like the costumes" he adds.

"Thanks. It's our take on Dr. Jekyll and Miss Hyde." Cheryl spoke as they spun around and showed them the complete outfit.

"Nice. We love it." Betty said.

They all head into the Gymnasium together. It's dark and spooky and it makes Jughead a little uneasy. He sees Archie and Rob over by the refreshments. He smirked. They have this little bromance going on. Fangs and Kevin are dancing in the middle of the gym. He heads over to where Archie and Rob are. Betty stays with Cheryl and Toni.

On his way over he is stopped by Veronica. He sighed, He's not in the mood to deal with her. He never is.

"Jughead Jones, don't you look delish" she said as she licked her lips and smirked at him.

That made him want to throw up. "Fuck off" he told her as he walked away from her. He can hear her laughing. She drives him nuts. He makes it over to the table. "Sup" he tells them as he starts grabbing cookies. He's going to make it worth being here by eating all of their food.

"Nothing much," Rob said,

"Chillin, What did Veronica want?" Archie asked.

"To annoy me. What does she ever want." he said as he rolled his eyes. "What are you guys?" he asked.

"I'm a dumb jock" Archie grinned,

"I'm god," Rob said as he opened his jacket to show him a name tag that said Hello my name is God.

Jughead laughed. "Nice," he said.

"Juggie"

He turns around and sees Betty walking towards him, She is smiling so he knows everything is alright.

"Come, dance with me" she said as she held out her hand,

He grabs her hand and goes with her.

At the table. Archie laughed.

"What?" Rob asked.

"Jughead is a marshmallow now, it's weird to watch," he laughed. "But it's a good thing," he adds.

"Yeah," Rob said. "He still scared the shit out of me." he laughed.

"Because you messed with Betty, no one messes with Betty" he laughed.

"I'm learning that," He said. "The girls look hot tonight," he adds.

Archie laughed. "That's trouble," he said.

"What? I didn't do anything" Rob said.

"It's your funeral" he shrugged as he watched his best friend dance with the love of his life. When Archie first found out about Betty, he was shocked. For as long as he has known Jughead, he has never had a girlfriend or even shown interest in anyone. So he knew then that Betty was someone special.

"They look good together." Rob said,

"Yeah they do" Archie smiled as he continued to watch his friends dance.

The next few hours go by quickly. The next thing they know. Ginger Garcia is on the stage talking.

"Tonight was a success. Thank you everyone for showing us your Halloween spirit. Throughout the night, everyone has been casting their votes for the best costumes and let me tell you there is a lot out there tonight, very creative and original. I wish everyone could win, but they can't." she said.

"We should go before the traffic," Jughead said to Betty.

"There is no traffic, juggie. You can wait" she laughed.

He just wants to leave.

"So in third place is  Kevin and Fangs as Agent K and Agent F from the men in black, looking good, boys." Ginger smirked.

Everyone claps.

"In second place is The lovely Cheryl and Toni as Dr. Jekyll and Miss. Hyde." she said.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," Toni screamed.

Laughter erupts throughout the place.

"Now for the winner of tonight's Halloween costume, I honestly thought they were the legit people. Are Jughead and Betty the Joker and Harley Quinn," she said as she started to clap.

"Oh my god, juggie, we won," Betty said as she jumped up and kissed Jughead. Betty was ecstatic.

"You have got to be kidding me," Veronica yelled. "This shit it rigged, You telling me that all the winners are fucking serpents, It's bullshit." she adds.

"I'm not" Kevin said.

"Someones a sore loser," Jughead yelled.

Veronica turns red in the face. She's fuming with anger. She was sure she was going to win with her Sonny and Cher costume with Reggie. She stomps out when Jughead and Betty head to the stage for their trophy.

"Someone is salty," Toni laughed.

"It's veronica. What do you expect." Cheryl shrugged.

After they get their trophies and are standing by the door. Jughead leans into Betty. "Can we go now?" he said.

"Yeah, let me go say goodbye to everyone." She said. "And since you were a good boy tonight, you will get rewarded" she adds,

"Oh!" He said. "Now that's something he can get behind," he adds. 

She comes back quickly and gives him a peck on the cheek. "Thanks for doing this. I had a lot of fun tonight" she said,

"Anything for my princess" he said as he kissed her again.

They hold hands while walking out of the school and towards his bike. Jughead hears a noise. He turns away from Betty to see where it's coming from. He then hears Betty scream. Then something hits him on the head and knocks him out cold....

tbc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.7K 62
When Betty Cooper applies for a job to help provide for her family, she meets people who change her life for the better. Past secrets are working the...
1K 33 5
Betty Cooper always lived in a world where everyone else told her what to do. The time came when escaping was the only thought on her mind, even if s...
16.5K 265 38
[COMPLETE & SEASON 2 OUT!] Of course this sounds like the classic tale of a stripper and a rich billionaire, however nothing is always as it seems...
104K 2.9K 32
Betty is left broken-hearted after her boyfriend humiliated her in front of the entire audience during the last football game of the year, as Betty r...