Daminette December 2020

By lwandile13

yeah so I have the new daminette December calendar and decided to participate. I love daminette December and... More

Day 1: Inspiration
Day 2: Sword play
Day 3: Legend
Day 4: Flowers
Day 5: sweater
Day 6: Comfort
Day 7: Chill
Day 8: Wind
Day 9: Book
Day 10: Freedom
Day 11: Snow globe
Day 12: Soulmate AU
Day 13: Trapped
Day 14: Fire
Day 15: Cats
Day 16: Royalty
Bonus for royalty
Day 17: De-aging
Day 18: Northern lights
Day 19: Anti-hero
Day 20: Betrothed
Day 21: Darkness
Day 19: Anti-hero bonus
Day 24: Light
Day 25: White
Day 26: School
Day 27: falling
Day 28: Distress
Chapter 29: Hot chocolate
Chapter 30: Dance
Day 31: Fire works

Day 22 +23: Ice cold and melted hurts

4.4K 147 103
By lwandile13

(ok I decided to do 2 in one because I really didn't know how to just right one in both.)

3rd person POV

Ice covered Damian's hurt. He felt no love for no one except the people closest to him. He had an icy heart that no one had yet to melt.

Marinette used to be a happy sunshine girl with a heart of gold. But life happened. A liar came into her life taking away everything from her. She became numb and stop feeling as a whole. She was not icy or rude but anyone with a working set of eyes could see that her heart was now covered in ice.

She had friends who she loved but they were not enough to melt her icy heart. She had been forced to prepare a trip to Gotham. Which she did using her connections. Jagged some how got Bruce to sponsor the trip. Marinette knew he was planning something but decided to ignore it.

Truth is Jagged and Bruce were close friends. They had been wanting to set the two up for awhile and the trip gave them the opportunity to do so. They thought that these two could fix each other.

On the day of departure Lila walked to the front desk demanding the tickets under her name.

"Sorry but they are no tickets under the name Lila Rossi" the lady at the desk said.

"That can't be right our class is scheduled to have a trip today"miss Bustier says glaring at Marinette who just rolls her eyes heading to the front and lightly pushing Lila aside.

"Excuse me miss" she says giving the lady a soft smile. But it doesn't fool the lady she sees all the pain in her eyes. "May you please check under Marinette Dupain-Cheng" she says hoping her uncle hadn't done what she thought he'd done.

"Sorry they not there" she says making her sigh.

"Then my uncle put them under Marinette Stone" she says. The lady types the name in smiling.

"Yes here they are" she says making the akuma classes jaw drop. "With 4 first class tickets for you and your friends miss Stone"

"Thank you" she says handing the business class tickets to a fuming Lila. Lila begins to cry.

"Marinette stole my tickets" she says excepting some kind of reaction from the girl but nothing. The idiots begin to attack her and she does the only logical thing in mind turn back handing them back to the lady.

"Please sell them to anyone who can afford them and keep the money for yourself I've decided to take the private jet this was a mistake" she says making everyone's jay drop and the MPS snicker.

"Miss I can't do that" the lady says.

"You can if some spoiled rich brat demanded you to" she says giving the lady a wink before turning around and grabbing her friends hands before the class could get over their shocked state.

Time skip

The jet landed in Gotham before the idiots plane did. Marinette walks into the airport to be immediately whisked away by her adoptive father, aka uncle Jagged.

"Uncle J what's going on here" she asks.

"No time to explain but I have found y'all a good place to stay and a tour guide for those idiots. I have someone I want you to meet" he says dragging them to an awaiting limo.

Marinette gives her uncle a small smile while shaking her head. The MPS laughs. The limo pulls up in front of a huge mansion.

Jagged drags the kids inside where a smirking Bruce is waiting. Marinette keeps her emotionless face while the MPS snickers.

"Really" she asks making Jagged shrug while smiling.

"Bruce nice to see you again" Jagged says making the Wayne's jaws drop.

"Nice to see you too Jagged" Bruce says smiling.

"These is my wife Penny and these two are my adopted kids Luka and Marinette. The other two are my unofficially adopted kids Kagami Tsurangi and Chloe bougouries" Jagged says. "Guys this is one of my closest friends Bruce and his kids"

"Hi/hey/hello" everyone from Jagged's side says.

"Nice to meet you this is my fiance Selena, my adoptive kids dick, Tim, Stephanie, Jason, Cass and Barbra and finally my biological son Damian" guys this is-"

"Jagged Stone" Dick, Tim, Stephanie and Jason chorus.

"I'm such a big fan" Dick squeals.

"You my 3rd favourite singer" Tim says.

"Tt idiots" Damian says making Marinette snicker.

"3rd" Jagged asks raising an eyebrow.

"Right after LC and Nette who tie for first and Queen C and melodic fencer who tie for second" Jason says making Penny full on laugh.

"Beaten by my own kids" he says as Luka and Marinette fist bump while Chloe and Kagami join Penny in laughing.

"Oh my God" they squealed realizing what Jagged said.

"That's enough" Bruce says amused. Jagged frowns seeing how Marinette refused to meet anyone's eye. "Jagged and his family will be staying with us for a couple of weeks" Bruce says making them squeal again. "Guys"

"Sorry" they say at the same time.

"Anyway I'm mostly here because I have two single daughters" Jagged says grinning.

"Not again" Marinette mumbles glaring at Jagged. "Uncle J you did not"

"First if all I adopted you over a year ago I'm sure I'm no longer your uncle and secondly you need someone in your life" Jagged says smirking.

"Okay dad I don't need another stalker or lover" Marinette says gritting her teeth. "Chloe is single as well I don't get why you don't ever try to set her up with someone"

"Actually Chloe is in this too and you don't have stalkers" Jagged says.

"What now" Chloe asks only to be ignored.

"Oh right I have fans. Famous actors, famous athletes, famous singers even the f*cking prince of China who all fill my room to the brim with gifts trying to win me over" Marinette says making the Wayne's jaws drop.

"I don't see the problem with that" Jagged shrugs.

"I have a whole suit just for the gifts, gold diamonds you name it infact I don't know how much of it I've donated it still refuses to decrease. I admit I keep quite a few but it gets annoying after time" Marinette says.

"Yes having a prince want to marry you is quite annoying" Chloe says sarcastically.

"I'm already a Queen I don't need to rules over another country with a stuck up king who can barely spell his name" Marinette says making the MPS snicker.

"Okay I admit it that does sound annoying" Chloe says. "Please don't include me in your schemes"

"Give them a chance" Jagged begs as Penny, Luka and Kagami laugh.

"Fine" both girls say at the same time sighing.

"Okay Marinette lift your head and look everyone in the eyes" Jagged says beaming. Marinette sighs lifting her head for the very first time.

"She's so cute" Dick squeals breaking out of his shock.

"It all makes so much sense now" Stephanie mumbles.

"Don't adopt him B" Jason says smiling.

Bruce and Jagged grab Marinette and Damian practically pushing them to each other. Marinette some how stubbles falling to be caught by Damian.

"Hey" he says slightly blushing.

"Hi" Marinette says blushing for the very first time in two years. Both their hearts melted there and then. Chloe somehow finds herself in Tim's arms as well.

"Nice mix the coffee addict with the tiny blonde Queen and the demon with the badass Angel" Jason says.

"So cute" dock squeals making the two pairs quickly push away from each other blushing.

"I haven't seen you blush in two years so I'm sure I made the right choice" Jagged says grinning.

"You promise not to turn into another snotty famous stalker" Marinette says looking at Damian making him laugh shocking everyone.

"I promise" Damian says making Marinette smile brightly for the first time in a long time.

"She's a pure ray of sunshine great match Bruce" Stephanie says.

"Yes now all we have to do is find Jason and Barbara someone to date" Bruce says.

"Wait I thought they were dating each other" Marinette says making them blush. "Their auras" Marinette says looking at Chloe.

"Mari-bug is never wrong" Chloe says.

"She knows all" the whole group says dramatically.

"Great another Alfred" Jason groans making Dick squeal.

"He didn't deny it" he says.

"Alfred the past holder of the peacock miraculous"Marinette says.

"That would be me young queen" Alfred says slightly bowing.

"Please don't bow Alfred" Marinette says.

"Wait you weren't kidding" Tim asks.

"I swear Mari-bug it's as if you rule the world everywhere we go they are people bowing down at you" Chloe says annoyed.

"I'm queen Marinette ruler of the order of guardians and kwamis little God's who leave in magical jewelry" Marinette says sighing.

"Why tell is this" Cass asks.

"Because I know of you night time activities" she says grinning.

"Sh*t she really is a mini Alfred" Babs mumbles as Jagged gasps.

"Bruce you didn't tell me your batman" he says.

"Come on dad it's not like you told him your-" Marinette says to be cut off by Jagged's hand over her mouth.

"I think we should let the kids know each other" he says pushing Damian, Chloe, Marinette and Tim out of the room.

"Wait what are you not telling me" Bruce shouts making everyone laugh.

Bonus

2 week later

The class was visiting WE and had decided to ditch their tour guide to go see Lila's 'boyfriend', Damian Wayne.

They get into the elevator heading to the top floor where all the CEOs and Co CEOs were situated. They find Damians office opening the door without knocking.

The gasp at the sight. Inside was Marinette sitting on top of Damian's lap, not that they knew that. The two were making out. The class gasps.

"Marinette you sl*t" Lila shouts. The two teenagers pull away from each other clearly annoyed by having been disturbed.

"What's wrong with me making out with my boyfriend" Marinette asks annoyed shocking everyone. Marinette hadn't shown any emotions in years.

"This place is restricted" Damian says through his teeth.

"Than what are you here" Alya snaps.

"It's my office get out" Damian says angrily. Lila's eyes widen in realization before she starts crying.

"No wonder you weren't at any of the tours Marinette you were here seducing my boyfriend so you can steal him from me" Lila says crying her eyes out.

"Aren't you dating Adrien" she deadpans. "I mean he did cheat on me with you and you two have been dating ever since. Besides our parents set us up and I'm not on tours with you because dad pulled me out of school and I now somewhat leave here with his best friend Bruce Wayne while he's on tour to allow me and Chloe to spend time with Tim and Damian"

"Who's your father" Rose asks.

"Jagged Stone" Marinette says smiling.

"Now get out before I call security we were busy" Damian says rolling his eyes clearly still annoyed.

"Sucking each others faces of is not working" Alya says.

"And hows that any of your business" Damian asks.

"Your Lila's boyfriend" she screams as Damian mumbles idiots. Jason runs into the room.

"Like f*ck what is wrong with this class and where is your teacher I mean-" he says freezing as he asses the situation. "Ok your on his lap , both your hair is a mess and Damian has lipstick on his lips sh*t you two were having your first make out session and these idiots disturbed you"

"Tt" Damian says still annoyed.

"You people are idiots do you know how long it took them to have their first kiss now get out of here and leave them to do what the wanna do"Jason says. "I want the girl to be my future sister in law"he says clearly annoyed. "Word of advice lock the door that what me and Babs usually do" he says closing the door. "Tim you better be making me a niece or nephew in there" they here Jason shout through the door.

Damian and Marinette look at each other before shrugging before going back to what they were doing. Their Icy hearts had melted leaving behind their passion and love for each other.

✨✨✨

Hello I finally found something to write. Anyway nothing to extreme happened between the teenagers I mean they are teenagers. Anyway please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 818 19
Damian and Marinette grew up together but after an unfortunate turn of events, Marinette's parents had passed away on a mission. Talia then betrothe...
59.4K 1.2K 33
A full month of Daminette each day will be brought to you by a wonderful one shot for you to enjoy each day of December. If you are unaware of this...
110K 2.7K 38
A whole book with maribat but mostly Daminette Oneshots.Hope you enjoy 💮
111K 1.5K 31
A mix of prompts and my own ideas having to do with Miraculous. Salt will be there. (I suck at these intros so that's all I got) I only own SOME of t...