Why did you leave me?

By Soukokuissenpai

Dazai Osamu x Nakahara Chuuya ♡♡ Disclaimer!!! Please watch the anime for this to make more sense♡♡ Will in... More

ODASAKU!!
Im sorry Chuuya~ {smut warning}
Tonight we are capturing the mafia's underboss, Nakahara Chuuya
You're not the only slick one Dazai
An alliance must be formed
Soukoku's return
You may not know me, but I know all about you
Would you go on a date with me?
Its the little things in life
When Secrets begin to unravel
Let the games begin
He's lucky to have someone like you
I've always loved you, I never stopped loving you
The man in the shadows
A life for a life
Circus circus
One life to another
Babysitting Dazai

I'll always love you~

7.2K 130 193
By Soukokuissenpai

Dazai Osamu, standing 5 feet and 11 inches, was holding his partner's hand, Nakahara Chuuya, who only stood 5 feet and 2 inches. The taller man looked down at his lover, in awe of how beautiful he was. Despite Chuuya's height he gave off a dominant aura that made many respect him. His ginger hair shimmered under the moon, and his dark blue eyes were just as beautiful as the ocean herself. His outfit consists of a white-button up shirt under a dark red vest, an open black jacket with the sleeves rolled to the elbows, a black choker, black gloves, and a black hat with a red hatband and a small silver chain, that made any man stop in their tracks to look at him.

The ginger looked up at Dazai, who was smiling down on him, holding his hand tightly. The man had beautiful brunette locks and gorgeous brown eyes. He wore a white collared shirt with a black tie, bandages covering most of his body, and a dark black coat that gave him a mysterious appearance.

Both men were heading back to headquarters to report their mission was a success. It had been a long day for the both of them - the executives were required to find proof that there indeed was a traitor in the organization and to kill them.

Dazai and Chuuya had arrived back around 10pm. They entered the building and headed to their boss' office, and were greeted with a warm smile. The two men handed in their reports as Mori looked through them and nodded. He was about to send them home for the evening, looking at the both of them as they were packing up to head home.

"Well done Osamu, Chuuya." The two men smiled and nodded in appreciation. Mori tapped his desk skimming through some files and looked back up at the both of them,

"Hmm," he pulled out a file scanning over it, "Soukoku the most feared duo in all of Japan, causing chaos wherever they go, and yet neither of them have had a break in over 5 months." Mori chuckled at his own joke while Dazai and Nakahara looked at each other and just sighed with a small grin on their faces.

Chuuya turned his attention to Mori and gave a slight bow,

"Boss our job is to serve you, and the Port Mafia."

The man smiled at the smaller executive,

"Everyone deserves a break, and neither of you have had one in a couple months. Besides it's New Year's eve, so I want the both of you to take the weekend off, and enjoy your guys', mmm, company."

He smirked as both executives looked at each other, both blushing, before exiting the room.

In celebration of their time off the two decided to head to their favortie bar. Chuuya gave a small kiss on Dazai's cheek, while heading to the door. The moment the two left the building, Dazai grabbed the small figure by the hips, and pulled him in for passionate kiss. Chuuya's face immediately turned red as he was blushing, but had no intention of stopping the kiss. Osamu pulled back and smirked,

"Ooh Chibi!!" The man smiled while cupping his cheeks. "You know you're really cute when you get flustered."

"Hah? Shitty Dazai how many times do I have to tell you not to call me that!"

Chuuya obviously trying to hide the fact he was blushing.

"Oh but Chibi~ we both know you like when I call you that.

The brunette smirked, as the ginger turned away cursing to himself as they walked to the bar.

When they entered the building, it was mostly empty except for one person sitting there, Sakunosuke Odasaku.

Out of the three men in the room, he was the tallest one standing: 6 feet tall, with dark auburn hair and beautiful rust red eyes. His attire consited of a black-and-white pinstripped collared shirt and a beige coat with brown buttons on the cuffs.

Dazai and Chuuya plopped down next to him as they both ordered a glass of wine. Osamu looked at Oda and smiled,

"You know I had a feeling I would find you here." Oda turned to him,

"Oh and how did you know I was going to be here?"

"Just a hunch," the brunette smiled.

They all talked about their work at the port mafia, and eveyone was laughing on how much they all needed a raise.

"Hey Oda?" Chuuya asked in a concerned tone, after the group finished a couple bottles of wine. The tall man turned towards him,

" Yes Chuuya? The ginger hesitated before continuing.

"How are you doing? I know it's a bit sudden but after what happened with the kids you were raising, I- I wanted to know if everything was getting better for you."

Memories flooded his mind as he thought about what had happened 3 days ago. The children he held close to his heart murdered just to get his attention. Oda looked at his drink trying to hold back his tears. He knew this question was going to be asked eventually, but paused before saying anything.

"They're in a better place now, but you know I can't forgive or forget Mimic for killing them."

Dazai looked at him knowing how much those kids ment to him, and what he was going to do to avenge them. The brunette stood up as tears started to form.

"Oda please don't-" he was interrupted by the man who he could call his only friend.

"Dazai it's going to be ok," his smile widened, "I'm not going to die."

Osamu looked back at him giving his friend a weak grin. Sakunosuke grabbed his glass, lifting it into the air and smiling, "What should we toast to?" The ginger and brunette both grabbed their glasses and lifted it into the air. Eveyone looked at each other and smiled, eveyone in sync, "To the stray dogs!"

♡♡♡♡♡

It was around 1 am and everyone was still laughing. Odasaku smiled at the both of them and stood up,

"Well guys I do have to head home but we have to do this again."

Chuuya nodded in agreement, but Osamu had a worried look on his face.

"Oda-" he started in a serious yet sad tone, "you have to promise me that you will not die."

Sakunosuke looked at the man covered in bandages standing in front of him trying his hardest not to burst into a million tears.

"I promise."

Unfortunately, everyone in the room knew that wasn't the case, but they were hoping for the best. Dazai and Chuuya said their goodbyes before heading home. The smaller man grabbed his partners hand squeezing it for reassurance.

"Hey it's going to be ok, if anything happens I'm always here for you Dazai."

The brunette smiled and kissed the smaller man.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, you mackerel," the smaller man smirked.

They arrived back at their apartment and Dazai carried the hatrack to the bed before giving him small butterfly kisses all over his neck. Chuuya blushed, letting out small moans as Dazai completely took control over him. The brunette smirked knowing he had complete dominance over the ginger. Chuuya tried to fight for dominance by giving him a passionate kiss, but to no avail as Dazai pushed him down trying to enter. Nakahara wouldn't let him, trying to show he wasn't a total submissive. The brunette smirked at his confidence, but had no intention of letting his chibi be in control. He bit the gingers bottom lip making him gasp as Osamu used this as an opportunity to enter. His tongue explored his lover's mouth, tasting everything - never wanting this
moment to end.

♡♡♡♡

Dazai pushed back, both men panting, a string of saliva still connecting the two, as Chuuya curled up next to him, burying his face deep into Dazai's chest. Osamu smiled whispering into his ear,

"I, Dazai Osamu, have completely fallen in love with you, Nakahara Chuuya."

Chuuya looked up at him blushing and smiling, stroking the brunette's hair. He kissed Dazai on the forehead still grinning,

"I love you too, you bandage freak."

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! And yes i know its cheesy and shitty hahah please dont attack me.

This is a very short chapter on purpose because I wanted to introduce the characters and give some backstory. The next chapters will be much longer I promise :)}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.4K 18
Dazai and Chuuya were always arguing and fighting each other. But what about when one of them needs help? They say that they hate each other.. but i...
103K 3.4K 12
Dazai finally gets to talk to his old enemy, and treats him the same way as always, with his annoying remarks and jokes. However, with time Chuuya ch...
151K 3K 17
Chuuya is a high leading official of Port Mafia, the most dangerous yakuza group in this city. After doing exceptionally well on his last job, the Bo...
83.4K 2K 14
[!Completed!] You, (Y/n) were just living your life inside your little cozy room when people interrupted the peace. You got dragged to who knows wher...