Catch Me; A Shawn Mendes Fanf...

By celine800

"Baby girl.." I can never get enough of him, I need him next to me. He's on the other side of the continent a... More

Part I
0.1 - Here We Go Again
0.2 - Let me go
0.3 - I still hope for the best

Part II

134 5 0
By celine800

(A/N)(this is how I see Lydia, If you think of any other actress/celeb that might fit better as Lydia please don't hesitate to tell me :) xx -Lynn)
I stare outside my window and at the sun, I think that the sun's absolutely gorgeous, I actually like to call myself "The Daughter of The Sun" and a lot of people think I'm a weirdo for liking the sun better than the moon, but I don't really care what they say about me.
Which makes me a liar.
I care about what they say about me, a lot. It affects me emotionally and mentally and physically.
I care about everything and anything they state and/or think.
I am just not good enough, I'm never good enough.
I'm tired. I'm really tired and sick and just absolutely over the fact that I don't have anyone or anything to hold on to.
I've had enough already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2K 25
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
2.9M 71.7K 38
Charlie; a little girl who desperately needed catching. Leo, Oscar and Atlas; her three older brothers who awaited with open arms. ~ Five year old Ch...
691K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
479K 13.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?