๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ธ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” | ๐ถ...

By m0_0nlight

Park Jisung was absolutely, totally and completely, irrevocably in love with his best friend Zhong Chenle. {C... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Epilogue

Chapter 22

294 9 65
By m0_0nlight

The library was quiet, which was expected considering it was a library, but typically there were too many students littering the place for true silence.

Jisung and Chenle were studying. They were alone, because when they had told their friends that they would be studying together, the five had instantly started to make very inappropriate jokes on their behalf. It was true that 'studying' didn't always refer to actually studying when it came to couples, but the two were truly planning on studying.

Jisung was failing math, and he blamed that on Donghyuck. It wasn't his fault that his most distracting friend -other than Chenle- was always in every one of his math classes; it made it very difficult to concentrate when the boy was constantly there by his side, making comments and jokes that had Jisung trying not to laugh despite himself.

There were probably three topics that came up the most when Donghyuck and Jisung were speaking during class, and not one of them was related to the subject of the class.

The first was Mark, because it was Donghyuck, and as much as he liked to pretend to be the top in the relationship, everyone who knew the couple was well aware that Donghyuck was absolutely whipped for Mark. Jisung had even seen Donghyuck become shy after Mark had whispered something in his ear, which is something he had never thought he would see.

He really didn't want to know what it was that Mark had said to get such a reaction out of the bratty, dramatic boy.

The second was Chenle. Even before Jisung and Chenle had been dating, before they had revealed their relationship to their friends, Donghyuck had always known about Jisung's infatuation with the older boy.

He would never shut up about it, always asking Jisung for details of their conversations. At first, Jisung had found it slightly annoying, he didn't need the constant reminder that Chenle didn't belong to him, but Donghyuck had surprisingly never been cruel about it and always stopped when he noticed Jisung becoming uncomfortable. That didn't mean he hadn't made comments and jokes at Jisung's expense, because he still very much had.

The third topic of conversation consisted generally of jokes Donghyuck would make. Usually, they were comments about their teachers or other students, comments that could get them both into extreme trouble if the teacher, or a teacher's pet student, were to overhear them.

So yes, he was failing, and Chenle was not. Since Chenle was somehow both smart and beautiful -God clearly had favourites-, he had agreed to take pity on his boyfriend and tutor him until his horrible grades became semi-decent.

"Jisungie~," Chenle whined, placing his elbows on the table and leaning over so that his nose was nearly touching Jisung's, "I can't teach you if you're not listening to me."

He pouted, and Jisung leant forward to connect their lips in a small peck. It made Chenle giggle, but soon after he frowned again, shaking his head as he moved away from Jisung.

"No, Sungie, don't try to distract me," He said.

"I'm not trying to distract you from anything," Jisung retaliated, "It's not my fault that my boyfriend looks so cute right now. You're just so distracting, baby. How can I learn when my teacher looks so good?"

"Stop trying to change the subject," Chenle said, "I don't understand how you skipped a grade when you can't even keep up with this?"

"Now my boyfriend is bullying me," Jisung pressed a hand to his heart, faking a sob, "I can't believe this."

"Sungie," Chenle sighed, "Fine, do you want to get out of here?"

"And go where?" Jisung asked.

"Anywhere?"

"Sure, why not," Jisung responded, "Anything is better than trying to cram useless math knowledge into my head at the last minute before a test. I'm gonna fail tomorrow at this rate but I don't care anymore."

The two left the library hand in hand, ignoring the looks they received from a group of three boys who were sitting at a table near the door. They sneered at the couple, and Jisung heard them whispering slurs as they walked by.

Jisung could handle the comments, he could handle the insults and slurs thrown his way. Jisung had learnt to block the insults long ago, because they didn't matter. He didn't know the group of boys, and even though such comments would have hurt him a few years ago, he now had a better mindset about it. It didn't matter what anyone thought.

But Chenle had always been straight, or at least he had always been known by others as straight. Jisung didn't actually know his own boyfriend's sexuality, because the older hadn't said anything about it yet. He could only assume that Chenle himself was still figuring it out.

Jisung understood that going from straight to suddenly being in a relationship with another male was probably hard for Chenle. It was why they had waited before telling their friends about it, to make sure that Chenle was truly comfortable with it before they went any further. But these people were not their friends, they were homophobic bitches, and Jisung had no idea how Chenle would react.

The older male sped up, practically pulling Jisung along to get out the door of the library as fast as possible.

The moment the cool air hit Jisung's skin, he felt the warmth of Chenle's hand in his slip away.

He glanced at his boyfriend, who was looking up at the darkening sky with tears brimming in his eyes, and all Jisung wanted to do was take Chenle and hide him away. He wished it were possible to protect Chenle from any and all suffering, make sure the boy never felt down again in his life, but that was an impossible wish.

He decided instead to do the only thing he had the capability to do, which was to cheer him up instead.

"Let's go on a date."

- 🐥 & 🐬 -

"Jisung! Chenle!" A familiar voice greeted them when they entered Dotae's, "What are you doing here?"

"Hi, hyung," Jisung replied with a faint smile, "I'm on a date with my boyfriend."

Taeyong looked between Jisung and Chenle for a moment before his expression cleared, understanding replacing the confusion that had been there previously. He looked so genuinely excited for the couple that Jisung had to stop himself from laughing. It was similar to the reaction they had gotten from Jaemin, but Taeyong was more calm and generally less dramatic than Jaemin.

Besides, he couldn't cause a scene in his own restaurant.

"I'll get you a table," He said instead, leading them to a small booth in the corner of the restaurant, where they were hidden from the prying eyes of other customers.

It made Jisung feel as though they were the only two people in the world, alone together.

"So," Chenle said once Taeyong had gone, "What do you want to order?"

"Hmm, I think I'm more hungry for dessert, actually," Jisung teased, enjoying the blush that covered his boyfriend's cheeks, "I'll let you order for me."

"You're so- ugh," Chenle groaned, hitting Jisung's arm playfully.

"I didn't say anything, you were the one who turned it into something else," Jisung replied innocently, causing Chenle to groan again, the older male covering his red face with his sweater paws.

"Why did I agree to date you again?" He mumbled, voice muffled by the thick sleeves of his sweater.

Jisung just smiled.

He was glad that Chenle seemed to have forgotten all about his prior dejection, all about the comments they had gotten, because it wasn't the first time Jisung had heard such things aimed at him, and now that Chenle was publicly dating him, it wasn't going to be the last time the older heard such remarks either.

It hurt, but it was the truth.

- 🐥 & 🐬 -

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜'𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦.
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 corbynbessonandme .
𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.
𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑦.
𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛: 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑧𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑐 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛?
𝐼'𝑚 𝑎 𝑡𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑢𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 7.5K 46
[n.jm x l.jn x h.rj] เณƒโ€โžท in which a quiet boy with an unresponsive nature has to listen to a loudmouth talk about ...
326K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...
97.4K 4.2K 69
in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their true selves. โžณ a nct dream fanfiction by...
171K 8.5K 34
โŒจ nct lee haechan gamer/fluff fanfiction โ you are my precious sanctuary that no one in the entire universe can replace โž โ‡ โ‡ โ‡ โ‡ โ‡ started: septemb...