Moon and Stars

De tinyplantluvr

Aurora (au•rò•ra), meaning dawn, taken from the Roman goddess of the dawn, and the Aurora Borealis from the n... Mai multe

notice
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two

nineteen

7.3K 205 238
De tinyplantluvr

The two slept late into the morning, Aurora more so Fred. When she awoke, sunlight streamed into her eyes, making her flinch and bury her face back into Fred's arm, causing him to chuckle deeply.

"Good morning, darling." He says in his morning voice, giving her butterflies. She's heard him speak in the morning before, but it hits so much harder when he's calling her a pretty name.

"Good morning," She says back, squinting and looking up at him, "How long have you been awake?" She asks, seeing that he seems much more attentive than she is.

"A little over half an hour, if I had to take a guess." He replies, shrugging. Aurora didn't want him to feel the need to stay in bed just because she did, but she thoroughly enjoyed waking up next to him, bundled in his arms.

"You could've gotten up if you'd like, you know?" She said, and he just rolled his eyes, shaking his head as he smiled at her.

"Oh yeah, I'd love to go sit alone on the couch, with no warm girlfriend in my arms," He says sarcastically, "Perfect morning." He kisses her forehead, making her giggle.

"Alright, cool it with the smart remarks, funny guy, I've just woke up." She chuckles, sitting up and stretching her arms. The lack of warmth made her shiver, but to her pleasant surprise, he sat up with her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

The two of them sat together for a few moments, being content with the time together, before a loud came from downstairs, followed by an exasperated scream. Aurora looked at Fred with a confused look, but he knew just as much as she did.

"Fred Gideon Weasley, I am going to murder you!" They heard Hermione yell from downstairs, followed by footsteps stomping up to Aurora's room.

"What have you done this time?" Aurora whisper-yelled to the now very frightened boy next to her. He widened his eyes and shrugged at her, and Hermione was barging in only seconds later, only this time, she had bright red hair.

"Bloody hell, Hermione, what have you done with your hair?" Asks Aurora, and Hermione seems to be in no mood for funny business. Fred, on the other hand, is scared half to death that she's angry at him, but also at the fact that he didn't know Hermione knew about the two of them as a couple.

"Ask your boyfriend," She said quietly, pointing an accusatory finger at him, "He decided to leave the Pukka Personality Pasties on the counter, no note or anything to signify what they are!" She shouts, and a laugh is heard from down the hall.

"Hermione, did you say boyfriend?" He asks lowly, and Hermione stomps over to the bed, slapping him in the shoulder.

"Yes, you stupid git, but that's not the point! My hair is flaming red, and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley are due home this afternoon!" She shouts, tugging at the roots of the bright red hair. Aurora sees Fred hold back a laugh, and gives him a slap on the shoulder herself.

"Fred, that's unbelievable!" She says, backing up Hermione, who crosses her arms over her chest angrily.

"Well, Mione, as much as I'd love to take credit for something like that, I didn't leave them out," He says, shrugging, "But if I recall correctly, the hair turning red means you're feeling quite lustful." He smirks, and Aurora swears Hermione's face turned as red as her hair.

"Not anymore, I'm not! Shove off, you idiot!" She yells, stomping back to the door and slamming it behind her. A loud laugh is heard in the direction Hermione went, followed by a loud slap, and Ron whining.

"I think she found the culprit." He says, nudging Aurora's arm, and she chuckled lightly.

"I hope you don't mind me telling Hermione. She's seen us a few times, so I told her we're a couple." She blurts out, averting her gaze to the bedsheets. She feels his finger and thumb on her chin, and he tilts her head up to face his own, planting a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I told you, darling, I don't mind people knowing. Hell, I want to tell the whole world, but I want you to be comfortable. You can tell people as you're ready to, and I'll be with you the whole way." He smiles sweetly at her, and her heart melts at the sight of him. The way his tussled, bed head falls against his forehead, the way his eyes crinkle when he smiles, and the sun shining behind him—it was like a dream.

"Your parents are returning home today, should we tell them?" She asks, and he purses his lips while he thinks.

"I'd love to, but I'd prefer it if we told the rest of the house members first," He says, leaning in close, "Ginny would have quite the attitude if she found out you hadn't told her first." He finished with a grin, and Aurora smiled back, knowing he was completely right.

The couple gave each other a quick kiss before getting out of bed, not bothering to ready themselves before going downstairs. When they opened Aurora's door, they were met with Harry and Ginny walking by.

"Speak of the devil." Fred muttered under his breath as Ginny's eyes darted between the two, and Harry just looked too tired to care.

"Aurora?" She asked, and Aurora rubbed the back of her neck, smiling weakly at the girl.

"I was just coming to tell you. All of you, actually, but I guess you're the first to know." She explained, only half lying. Ginny couldn't fight back the smile that came to her face, and she pulled Aurora in for a hug, leaving Fred to shrug at Harry, who shrugged back.

"How long have you been shagging my brother?" She asks loudly, and Aurora's cheeks instantly flare up as she covers Ginny's mouth with her hand. Fred and Harry share glances, and the stupidest smirk comes to Fred's face, making Harry mouth 'Nice, mate' at him.

"Bloody hell, Gin, I was going to spare the details," She said pointedly, and Ginny laughed into the palm of her hand, "He actually asked me to be his girlfriend." She finished, removing her hand from Ginny's now open mouth.

"My brother? Actually making a good choice in his life? Unheard of." She says, sticking her tongue out at Fred, who frowns at her.

"I've made quite a few good decisions recently, like yesterday when I fu-" He started, but was instantly cut off by Aurora stomping on his foot.

"Yes, yes, we get it. Anyways, I hope you're not ill with me or anything, Gin. I've fancied him for some time, and now it's just become official." She stammers, taking Ginny's hands into her own. Ginny, unlike Hermione, wasn't a fan of the emotional girl chats, and she pulled her hands away, clapping Aurora on the shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, Rory, I think you'll be good for Fred," She says, now turning her attention to her brother, "If you so much as give her a finger nail scratch, I won't hesitate to murder you." She sneered, making Harry and Aurora laugh, and Fred just holds his arms up in surrender, nodding his head to her terms.

"I won't hurt her, Gin." He swears, his voice laced with softness and sincerity.

Aurora looks up to him with a smile on her face, and he wraps a protective arm around her waist, making Ginny smile at the two.

"As happy as I am for you two, I'm not awake this early to chat. I'd like some breakfast first." Groans Harry, and Ginny laughs as she takes his hand. The two couples walk down the stairs together, and see Ron and Hermione.

Hermione is sitting on the lounge chair, angrily reading a book with her bright red hair, ignoring Ron completely. Ron, on the other hand, now has deep purple hair.

"Ronald, mate, what have you done to your hair?" Snickers Fred, and Ron glares at him, before going back to trying to get Hermione's attention.

"Ron, here, thought it would be funny to put the pasties on the counter, so now my hair is horrendous," Says Hermione, not even looking up from her book, "It was only fair if I made him eat one as well." She finished, and the four who just walked down the stairs burst into laughter.

"Purple is mischievous," Says Fred, before looking back at Ron, "Bet you aren't feeling so mischievous now, brother." He says, and Ron gets up from his kneeled position by Hermione.

"This better be gone by the time mum and dad get home!" He yells, putting a threatening finger in Fred's face, who just stands there with a smile.

"Not my fault you angered your girlfriend." He says sweetly, and a blush comes to Hermione's cheeks.

Ron huffs before going to sit on the couch, sending pitiful looks towards Hermione. Harry had already made his way to the kitchen with Ginny, and Fred and Aurora take a seat on the loveseat, covering up with a blanket. Ron gives them strange looks, and Fred looks towards Aurora, before looking back at him.

"Aurora and I are a couple, Ron." He says, and Ron's mouth falls open.

"Bloody hell, Fred, how are you just going to say that so casually?" He asks, exasperated. Aurora and Fred laugh, and even Hermione let's out a small chuckle.

"Hermione? You knew?" He asks, and she just shrugs without making eye contact. Harry and Ginny return to the den with some toast, and they sit on the couch next to Ron, who still looks confused.

"Harry, Ginny, they're together." He says, motioning to Aurora and Fred. They look at the two, before looking back at Ron.

"Yeah, we know." They say in unison, and Ron throws his hands up, frowning. He gets up and walks to the kitchen, muttering to himself about how he's never in on secrets, and how his brother is a stupid bloke.

Ron's little temper tantrum makes the group laugh, and Aurora lays her head on Fred's shoulder. She's relieved that she doesn't have to keep her relationship a secret, because she's the kind of girl who likes to show her significant other off. On the other hand, she was worried that it wouldn't last, and that Fred would get bored of her now that everyone knows.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a large burst of green flame from the fireplace, and the Weasley parents stepped out, bags in hand. Aurora picked her head off of Fred's shoulder and leaned away slightly, and when she looked at him, she saw pain written on his face.

"Hello, children, I missed you all dearly," Molly exclaimed, holding out her arms for hugs. Hermione got up to give her one, and Arthur gave her a confused look.

"Blimey, Hermione, what have you done with your hair?" He asks, and her cheeks flare up as red as her hair. Harry and Ginny and laugh, and Ron comes back into the den, and Molly gives him a horrified look.

"Ronald Weasley, what have you done with your hair?" She exclaims, and his hand rubs the back of his neck.

"It's a bit of a long story...Welcome home, you two."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

126K 3K 85
WARNING: My first language is not english, i can write wrong... but If i do, you're Welcome to correct me You and your brother Harry Potter is raised...
71.3K 1.5K 33
"you drew stars around my scars and now i'm bleeding" In which remus lupin met a curious and clever girl named victoria greengrass ( remus lupin x f...
151K 5.7K 27
❛ you drew stars around my scars, but now i'm bleeding. ❜ remus lupin x sirius black. mary x lily. dorcas x marlene. james x regulus.
410K 9.2K 132
In which Fred Weasley is utterly in love with the girl obssesed with sunflowers. It gets better as you read along! WARNING: This book contains drug...