A GLIMPSE OF THE FUTURE

By rinaiya15

"Where are we?" "THE FUTURE!" More

INTRODUCTIONS
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 1
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 2
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 3
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 4
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 5
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 6
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 7
A/N
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 9
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 10
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 11
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 12
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 13

THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 8

5.6K 87 12
By rinaiya15

The scene changed and they saw Saito walking to the direction of the academy.

"Aren't he with the twins earlier?"Naruto questioned earning a shrug from the others.

When he got closer, he heard a loud crash in that direction making him turn to the roof of the academy where he sense a dark chakra'What is this dark chakra? I've never sensed it before.'he thought.

"A dark chakra?"Tsunade questioned.

Suddenly Saito vanished from his spot and he's seen jumping to roof to roof, heading to the direction of the academy.

Itachi's eyes slightly widened at the technique.

"That's body flicker technique!"Kakashi exclaimed loudly being familiar with the jutsu.

When he got there, he saw he's little sister, Sera, sitting on the ground and was about to be attack by some kind of snake.

Sarina stand up from her seat"Oh no!"she exclaimed, worried for her daughter while Sasuke pulled her back down and hold her hand to calm down.

"She's gonna be fine, Sarina."he reassured trying to calm his future wife, even himself he's also worried"Calm down."she finally calmed down.

Almost immediately, Saito again vanished from his spot and reappeared behind his sister, scooping her up in bridal style and appeared beside Boruto who is with Khairo and Sara.

"Saito-nii/Nii-san/Saito-san!"

Saito let Sera down and faced the other student with his eyes blood red color with three tomoe.

"Sharingan."Sarina murmured while Sasuke and Itachi look at Saito with proud expressions.

With his sharingan activated, he looks just like Sasuke and Itachi combined.

"Hm. Is it just me or does he look like Itachi with his sharingan activated?"Deidara asked them.

"He also looks like Sasuke too."Kiba voiced out.

"I say both."Kankuro said earning agreements from the others.

"Stay here."Saito said to the students.

Boruto was about to say something when Saito cut him off"All of you."he said with a stern voice making the blonde close his mouth and nodded.

"Well that's one way to shut him up."Temari said.

Saito slowly walk away from them with lightning surrounding his right hand and dissapeared and reappeared above the snake.

"CHIDORI!"the attack destroyed the snake and the dark chakra also dissapeared.

Kakashi raised an eyebrow.

The students sigh in relief and relaxed, knowing the summoning is gone.

Then Konohamaru appeared beside Saito.

"Konohamaru-sensei!"Boruto exclaimed.

"Wait, where's the flag?!"Boruto questioned.

"Everything is destroyed, maybe it also destroyed."Shikadai said tiredly.

"Think again."

They saw Sara holding the flag that have holes in it.

"Ehhh!!!"

"Looks like the girls win."Asuma said, chuckling amused.

~•~

It's almost sun down and the students are now infront of the academy, with Sera sitting on the ground because of her  sprained ankle.

Shino step forward"Good job students and congratulations on your win, girls."he said to them who all smiled and thanked their sensei.

"Our class is really the best, huh."Cho-Cho smiled which their other classmates nodded, agreeing with the Akimichi heiress.

"Why are you sitting their Sera?"Khairo asked looking at the red haired Uchiha princess who look at him with an angry tick mark on her forehead.

"Why don't you asked my DEAR cousin over there!"she yelled at him, gesturing furiously at Boruto, who laughed nervously and apologized.

Sasuke glared at the blonde knucklehead, Sarina noticed"Don't start a fight."she warned which he obeyed.

Khairo rolled his eyes"I'm just asking so don't yell at me."

Saito sigh and step in between them"Thats enough."he said to them with a stern voice, they just huff at each other and turned away'They have been arguing ever since they were kids.'the oldest of the Uchiha siblings thought getting annoyed.

"Seriously?"Deidara asked with a dumbfounded expression.

Thankfully, Konohamaru spoked up"Now that your fight is done, its time for us to go home."he said to the students.

"But before that, we have to clea-"Shino got cut off when half of the academy building started collapsing, as the class, their teachers, and Saito watched it to fall and crumbled.

"That class is really a drag."Shikadai complained.

Shino look like his soul got taken from him"And I'm supposed to be their teacher?"he quietly mumbled to no one.

'I don't think I need to destroy Konoha with them around.'Tobi/Obito thought with a sweatdrop.

Everyone but, Saito who have an emotionless expression, are dumbfounded.

"I-I guess were having our class outside for the time being."Konohamaru said, snapping the students out of their states.

"EHHHH!!!"

~•~

"That Boruto, always causing trouble!"Sara angrily said as she ate her one of her dango stick, walking to the direction of the Uchiha House with her siblings with Saito piggybacking Sera because of her sprained ankle.

Sera sweatdrop at her twin"He is still our cousin."she reminded as she ate her dango stick in her hand while the her free hand gripping Saito's shoulder, trying not to fall.

Itachi's eyes slightly widened, instead of seeing Saito and Sera on his back, he saw his fourteen years old self with five years old Sasuke'Thinks have change since then.'he thought sadly, remembering his time with his family.

"I know that."Sara replied finishing her dango before looking at her older brother"Nii-san, do you have a mission tomorrow?"she asked with Sera waiting for response.

Saito glanced at his sisters"It depense, why?"he asked curiously.

Sara and Sera smiled"Can you train us, please!"they exclaimed, hopefully looking at their older brother.

Saito thought for while and sigh"Ok, tomorrow I'll help you two train."he said smiling at them.

The twins have big smiles on their faces, they can't wait for their training to start.

Sasuke grip on Sarina's hand tightened, remembering him asking Itachi the same thing as a child, causing Sarina look at him with worry as she tighten her hold in his hand, she too remembering the old memories of five years ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.9K 16
Team7 are in the middle of training when an unexpected, mysterious purple cloud switches Naruto into.. Naruto? How did it happen? How will they get t...
51.6K 743 33
Naruto characaters react family team 7 and some others things P.S I don't own Naruto
139K 3.9K 35
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗨𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗵𝗮 𝙈𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙠𝙤 𝙐𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙝𝙖 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙐𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙝𝙖 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙚...
288 17 6
Each member of team 7 finding a place they can truly call home. I'm not good at descriptions so plz just read. Thanks! Enjoy! (>_<)!