Yizhan One Shots

By alivecarrot

"𝑨𝒏𝒅 π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒐𝒏𝒆 π’”π’π’π’ˆ π’•π’π’ˆπ’†π’•π’‰π’†π’“ 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’π’“π’π’…." - π‘Ύπ’–π’‹π’Š Some messy On... More

Note
Race

First Sight

280 6 1
By alivecarrot

Hello! 🙂

🎄🍻🎄🍻🎄🍻🎄🍻🎄🍻🎄🍻🎄🍻

Love at first sight? That's the most ridiculous thing Yibo heard from his friends. How can you fall in love on just one meeting right? That's plain stupid.

But Fate was aching to prove Yibo wrong.

~~~~~~

Yibo huffed for the nth time on his seat. He was supposed to be chilling at home with his legos or playing skateboard but nope he was stuck here because of the stupid bet. Its just that he didn't expect Seungyeon to be that good on playing Basketball, he remembered how clumsy his bestfriend who kept tripping but seeing him play and dribble the ball last week shocked him. Maybe he was been playing when he went back to Korea which made Yibo a sore loser.

Its just a simple bet actually proposed by their leader and since Yibo always won whenever they bet on something he immediately agreed and he miss playing basketball. The consequence is not that terrible, if he lose that he never expected he did, he will join his members to attend a concert of X-Nine. Simple right? Simple if he just won.

And given Yixuan, their leader was actually friends with X-Nine's leader the whole UniQ is required to be here and show support to the other group. His members agreed to join, that only leave Yibo which is unexpectedly have a day off on the same date as the event. A great opportunity for Yibo to make friends and go out to meet new people, not be stuck with his skateboards and motorcycles  and legos, again according to the great Yixuan.

"Cmon stop frowning. Can you at least show you're a little happy about being here?" Seungyeon whispered.

"I'm not happy being here tho." Yibo said with an obvious scowl on his beautiful face. The members just shook their heads already used on how cold and straightforward their maknae is. Years past, Yibo made his own name with his great talent and also received a title of The Cold Prince of the Industry but they know better, he's still their stubborn and spoiled maknae. They spent too many years being on a group so they already knew how to read each other inside and out.

Back to the situation on hand, the venue was massive and packed with fans. He knew this group is famous since he heard their names from here and there but he don't care. He actually don't care on a lot of things. He's busy with his own career to care about other's business. He saw them once tho, on one event where they're both invited to perform but due to Yibo's hectic schedule he didn't spare glance or went to greet them for he was running to leave the place just after his performance. And now, it looks like he will be forced to know them and interact with them.

Again thanks to the great Yixuan.

He feels like he's sitting here forever and he's starting to get bored, thinking his previous legos need to be built, oh boy he can't wait to go home. He pulled out his phone and decided to play some games when the loud music boomed.

He was startled for a second, looking up and saw the said group, all standing on the stage already singing their opening song. He gave it to them, they have great vocals but again that doesn't mean he is happy about being here. So he looked back down on his phone ignoring the loud cheers from the crowd and a nudge from Wenhan beside him asking him to watch. He know he's being rude but that's how he is. Deal with it. Actually he was already planning to leave, maybe on the middle of the concert, at least he attended right? And the bet didn't specifically stated he needs to stay until the concert ended.

So he just put his full attention on his phone waiting for his chance to finally leave, tapping rapidly on some game hes playing  no one can distract him not even the booming cheer and music around him.

But that's what he thought…...

An angelic voice came in from the speaker made Yibo instantly froze on the few lines before looking at the source of the voice, he might heard a little pop from his neck from the sudden action but he doesn't care.

His focus now was solely on the man singing his heart out while dancing their simple choreo. The guy was tall and smiling while waiting gain for his next line, oh that smile, the prettiest smile Yibo have ever saw his entire life. He didn't know how long was he gaping and following the man's every move. His phone was long forgotten also his plan to leave the concert for his full attention was now diverted to the beautiful man on the stage. He was starting to enjoy the concert silently admiring the tall man on stage.

Yibo took the chance to scan the man and the most visible thing he noticed was how slim his waistline is. He was about to think some imaginable scenarios that waist was involved when he was rudely disturbed by a painful pinch on his side that successfully woke him up from his stance. He glared at the culprit, of course it was Seungyeon grinning at him

"Okay who are you judging this time?" Wenhan mini glared at Yibo from his other side.

"Third guy from the right" Yibo replied eyes  on the stage.

"Zhan-Ge?" Seungyeon answered that caused Yibo to turn his head at him again.

How and why did Seungyeon know him!?? Did they meet personally?? Where!??! That's what's running through Yibo's mind but didn't made an effort to voice it out coz he would sound weird and overdramatic.

"Hey! Why are you looking at me like that!?? Stop glaring!! What did I do!??" Seungyeon exclaimed,  little panicked on his friend's behavior while leaning away from Yibo who keeps throwing him daggers.

"Stop judging Bodi. Zhan-ge is a vocalist not a dancer, so keep that critics on your head." Wenhan sighed

"Yeah beautiful voice and also danced gracefully" Yibo can't help but blurt out making the other two look at him in shock like he just grew two heads.

It's so obvious that Zhan was not that of a dancer. He even missed one beat on their choreo once. And here the famous Perfectionist Wang Yibo just said he danced gracefully!? 

WHAT THE HELL!???

There is something wrong they thought. From wide and shocked eyes, the other two slowly looked and each other then exchanged a meaningful eyes before smirking as they both look at Yibo who was clueless since his eyes  were glued on the stage, or specifically on a certain person on the stage.

This is interesting, the two both said on their minds.

~~~~

2 years later

UniQ members are on the same spot, same venue and same concert. The difference was it was Yibo who invited them to watch. Oh they were dragged to attend.

Speaking of the young man.

He was not on his phone or not looking bored this time, he was staring at the stage with a big smile on his face, he was basically glowing!

His favorite singer, his favorite person, his boyfriend, Xiao Zhan was singing an original song. Its a beautiful song, not that Yibo was being bias,  but the song  was written by Xiao Zhan and presented to him as a gift on their first Anniversary last year. He was ecstatic when he hear the first note a while ago, he can't believe his lover decided to sing it on his solo performance, singing it obviously for him infront of thousands of people.

"I can't believe I'll live to see you gaping too much and with that disgusting heart eyes!" Seungyeon tried to get Yibo's attention but failed.

"He's so whipped! God!!" Wenhan muttered looking at their youngest member who was still smiling so brightly on the stage.

"He should thank me. It was my idea to drag him on that concert 2 years ago!" Yixuan bragged coz its the truth.

"Excuse me?? It was me who beat him on the bet so the credit should be all on me" Seungyeon raised his eyebrows to their leader who just groaned at him. Coz yes, another truth.

"Shhhhhhh! Can you all shut up hyungs!?? My Zhan-ge is singing! Listen!!" Yibo glared at his elders who all rolled his eyes on him.

"We already memorized the lyrics by heart coz you've been singing and sending it to our GC every single day!" Sungjoo was just stating the fact. He grimace on the memory of how shook they are when their GC was flooded by Yibo constantly sending a draft of a song. And to think Yibo never this active on their GC. He always leave their messages on seen.

"He can't hear you. He's on his "Zhan-ge world" again. We lost him guys.. He's a total goner" Seungyeon said pointing at Yibo with his thumb who was indeed lost on his world.

Well you can't blame the whipped boy, He's been pinning on Xiao Zhan since he first saw him. So blunt to ask him on a date just after the concert 2 years ago but got rejected instantly.

Oh boy, he got rejected a couple more times by the older but Yibo is a stubborn boy. Very stubborn boy.

Sungjoo remembered that one night when Yibo went home to their dorm, the place they decided to keep as their hangout place even with their indefinite hiatus.
The boys all turned to the door not expecting Yibo to appear since his schedule was packed for the whole week, with a tired and cold face. The boy just joined them on the living room, slumping on the couch without uttering a work. They we're used on how silent their maknae is but not this silent.

Sungjoo came home here to catch up with the boys not to have this  sickening atmosphere. He himself was tired from his own schedule so he just want to chill with his brothers. So he gesture Yixuan to ask what wrong with their baby.

"Did something happened Bodi?"  Yixuan asked but the boy just look down not meeting their gazes.

Definitely something is wrong, they all thought.

"Is it about work?? Did someone bullied you!?? Who's the fucker?!" Seungyeon was raising his fist like his so ready to fight but Yibo just shook his head.

"The agency then di?" Sungjoo joined but again Yibo shook his head.

"Was it about Zhan-ge?" Wenhan quietly asked.It took a long minute before Yibo nod gently but still his head low looking at his shoes.

The boys knew how their maknae was been making moves on the X-Nine vocalist and they've been supportive about it. But seeing their Yibo looking like this, maybe he was rejected again makes them take pity on the boy.

"Bodi, listen. I know you like Zhan, I mean he's so likable. He is nice but he's been rejecting you since, isn't it time to gave up?" Sungjoo gently said as he wraps his arms around the boy's shoulder.

"We do like Zhan-ge too but Hyung is right. We can't let you be like this all the time. You can find someone better. I think its time to move on " Seungyeon added as the boys all joined Yibo on the couch surrounded him to offer him comfort.

They stayed like that for a minute until they hear Yibo muttered something.

"Hmm? What was that Bodi?" Wenhan asked still leaning his head on the boy's shoulder.

"Zhan-Ge… He… He agreed for a date. One date with me" Yibo quietly said that made the boys look at him with wide eyes now all detached themselves from the hug.

"HUH!??" - Wenhaan

"HE WHAAAT!??" - Yixuan

"He agreed to give me a chance, one date." Yibo repeat pouting at the boys standing looking down at him.

"Then why the fuck you look like it's the end of the world" Sungjoo can't help but snap at Yibo for making them worry.

"Hyung. I don't know what to do….  I'm so nervous okay!!" Yibo whined.

"Nervous!??? Wang Yibo is Nervous!?? " Wenhan sneered

" and you've been flirting with him nonstop! You're shameless and now that he finally agreed to give you a chance your nervous! You fucking kidding me Bodi!??" Seungyeon loudly exclaimed,  hands on his hips.

"But Zhan- Ge is so perfect!! How can he give me a chance?? Hyungs what should I do now??" Yibo childishly whined making his elders roll their eyes.

"Unbelievable!" Sungjoo groans

"Cmon! I want a hotpot! I don't want to deal with this kid anymore!" Yixuan stood up with the boys immediately on his track.

"Hyungggssss!!! You can't do this to meeee… this is a life and death situation!!  I need help on my date with Zhan-Ge!!!" Yibo keeps whining but hurried up to follow the others who purposely ignored him.

~~~~

So yeah, Yibo and Zhan went on one date after that like what they agreed but a single date turned to a couple more coz they went on a date after date after date until they finally made it official.

The revelation was a little interesting too.The lovebirds invited all their members to a dinner where they planned to announced they're officially a couple.

"Zhan-Ge and me are dating." Yibo blurted making the boys around the table looked at him for a brief moment then nod before going back to what they're doing.

The reaction was not what the couple expecting, maybe they didn't heard it.

"We are dating OFFICIALLY" this time its Zhan's loud voice interrupted the group.

"We know" both UniQ ang X-Nine leaders said at the same time.

"You knew?? All of you??" Yibo asked

"Yeah. Neither of you two can't keep your hands to yourselves and been openly flirting" Sungjoo said passing something to Seungyeon while groaning.
It took a long minute of silence before money ware passed to one hand to another as the couple look lost on what's happening.

It was Yibo who finally realized what's happening "You fucking bet on us??"

"Betting on my relationship?? Wow Gege! Wow! " Xiao Zhan said sarcastically to his leader who just shrugged and smirked at him.

Of course Seungyeon proposed the bet and all the members of the two groups are willing to get involved, the guy can't miss a chance to make a bet on their Yibo's first serious relationship and its a sure win. 
Like what he thought the couple will announce their relationship. He knew Yibo too well just by how his eyes glint this morning when he invited them for this dinner. So yeah. He immediately contacted the others for a bet he knows he will definitely win.

And that's how the night passed by, after handling money to each other, all the boys proceed with a lot of teasing towards the new couple always leaving Zhan flushing and Yibo smirking shamelessly.

~~~~

"You sang our song so good. I can't believe you sang it infront of your fans!" Yibo mumbled on the top of Zhan's head as the two cuddled on the bed. After the concert the  lovers to went back on their hotel room to have their own celebration.

"It's okay. Just the couple of people knows it's for you. The fans are still clueless" Zhan replied caressing Yibo's shoulder.

Yibo looked down at the naked man leaning on his chest. The man his been pinning since forever. "I love you Zhan-Ge." He can't help but whisper making the man look up.

"I know. And I love you too Bodi" Zhan replied staring directly to the younger's eyes, pressing their lips together. 

So yeah, at the end, Love at first sight just fucked up Wang Yibo hard. So so hard.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ END~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hope you like it. 🙂

And have a warm and safe Holidays! ❤💚

I will keep hoping to witness something like this again! 🙏

I mean we have interesting events during this years Tencent but nothing can beat these interactions last year.  😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 3.8K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
386K 22K 41
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
311K 10.4K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.9M 106K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...