Change

By NurShafiqah615

More

Introduction
1

2

8 0 0
By NurShafiqah615

Your P.O.V

I was awake by the sound of knocking on my door. I got up from my comfy bed and went to open the door and there is my mom looking at me sadly. "Honey, I'm sorry about yesterday and I hope you will understand the situation we are in soon. Also could you please get ready we need to go to the court." My mom said to me. I just nodded at her as I'm not in the mood to get in a fight with her, I went to the bathroom to get myself ready, I wore a suit as I wanted to look presentable even if I am going there to see who will get the custody of me. This is what I wore!

Mom P.O.V

"Clyde, I don't think that y/n will get over the information anytime soon, she looked so sad and just annoyed when I knocked on her door," I told my ex-husband. 'Just give her some time, she will need to accept that we are not together anymore soon." said Clyde.

Your P.O.V

After I finish getting ready I went was about to go to the living room but as I was walking by I heard my parent conversation. I mean dad is right I do need to accept them sooner or later but just not right now, right now I am still sad about it. "I'm done," I told them."Honey, you look so good in that outfit. You look so grown up."My dad told me. After a few minutes, we are in the car on the way to the court. When we arrived at the court I am so nervous. Like I want both of them to take care of Me but I need to choose one and if I have to choose I really hope I get mom. I love my dad but I just need my mom in my life more then my dad I mean he is rarely home anyways so I have always been with my mom so to not have her with me is just so different and I don't think I will be happy if I were to stay with my dad.

I don't know what to feel right now I know I'm not supposed to be happy but I am but at the same time, I am sad that this is actually happening and that it is not a nightmare. We just got off the court and I am staying with my mom, I mean I am happy that it's my mom but again I wanted them to take care of me together not separately but I guess we can't always get what we want right. After some time of talking to my parents, I and mom decided it is time to go so we went off separately from dad because she told me she wanted me to meet her partner that she has been seeing. We arrived at this cafe and as went in there is this tall guy that I assume is the dude my mom is seeing approached us and hugged her. We sat down at the table and he introduced himself saying that his name is Don and that he has three sons and that its ginn abe the first time he will be having girls inside the house after such a long time. To say that I was not curious n, why he was single, was an understatement I mean he is good looking how can someone this good looking be single, I have so many questions I wanted to ask him but I know that its a sensitive topic so I decided t not ask any as I don't want things to get awkward as it already is

*If yall are curious or forgot how the stepdad looked like this is him*

I was surprised when mom told me that we are not going back him but instead, we are going to be staying with him from now on. Isn't it to fast to stay with him I told myself but just ignore it and just went with it. As we arrived at the house I can't believe my eyes it's so big.

As I was admiring the house mom called me and told me to stop staring at the house and get inside with them. When I tell you my jaw dropped it dropped so hard on the floor I cant believe I am going to be staying here. The minute we went in we are welcome by their amazing looking living room and beside it is the beautiful kitchen.

Don't tell e that does to look so luxury and beautiful because it is like damnnn I want a house like this to myself in the future. Don gave us a little tour inside the house it's amazing the interior is so beautiful. As we were walking Don told me that I already had a room here as mom told him what kind of room design I liked and he decided to decorate it for me. When I walked in the room i just froze it's so beautiful that I just froze and stared at it.

I have only seen this kind of bed on Pinterest I have never thought that I would be owning one. That, not the only thing that Don told me that he did, he also made me a vanity, walk-in closet, movie room and pantry. I was so shocked that someone that doesn't even know me would do something like this for me. I was so thankful to him that I didn't think much about it and just ran to him and gave him a big hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 82.9K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
4.3M 273K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
299K 19.9K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
450K 25.5K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...