softie -𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐘𝐔𝐔

بواسطة RVDBLUE

when aba johsai get another aggressive player but this one turns out to be soft . follow the adventure of our... المزيد

(y/n) (l/n)
*01*
*02*
*03*

special chapter

2.8K 92 11
بواسطة RVDBLUE

Jujitsu kaisen crossover
Thanks for 1k I just started writing omg thanks

M/n was a well known dangerous curse a curse that even sakuna feared. He was known to kill over millons appon millons of people.

But that just the rumors, well half of it. What actually happened is M/n was there when the millons were being killed but sadly he was sealed and forced to watch all of them die

Fortunately there was a teenaged boy that freed him and begged him to kill the monster and kill him, even though M/n tried to convince him that there is another way the kid confessed that his mother and father were killed his and his girlfriend already died he couldn't live any longer

So he told him that he can take over his body and use his body as his own. Take over him and free the boy from the never ending greaf of his family death

So when M/n defeated the curse finally the jujutsu soccer's came and imediataly started attacking him form all corners.

He might be the strongest curse but the fight with the special grade cures that had a healing power was pretty tiering.
So he gave up, pulling both his hands to the back of his now new body M/n was soronded by soccerers

And it brings us back here. M/n is is imprisoned on an underground facility.

It was months after the event. He has gotten taller and handsome, so much that the girl guards quite.

M/n learned a few things about this era. Humans now are more advanced and use these machines to talk to each other or for fun, there are alot of different types of food -even though M/n knows his knows how to cook this new thing made him happy- and most importantly the curse of sakuna is awake

He knew that any normal human that were going to sallow the finger will kill imediataly. It seemed like they found a vessel capable enough to restrain the curse.

And judging by the 'okay' condition of this place I he conclude that the vessel is able to turn of and on and can take over when sakuna is causing a problem.

All this made M/n question, who is that vessel?. How can he do that? And how does he sleep knowing that when he sallows the 20 fingers he will be killed imediataly.

M/n thoughts were interrupted by the new guard, who he himself doesn't know why he seems comfortable with the curse. His name is suna rintaro

"Hey big guy, We got people and they Wana visit you today" he announced with a lazy grin on his face. Moving his curse item -a kantana- from his left to the right.

M/n peeked up from his thoughts and looked at the guard that took care of him for almost all his life that he been here.

He was then taken to another room where there was his friend or his only friend. Tendou satori. Another deadly curse that was looked up because they can't kill it nor they can't let it be free

Tendou was caught when he was 12 making most of his childhood in that colorless room and staying there for more then 100 years really messed up with his head. He would suddenly cry out of nowhere, he would start talking to him self and sometimes he would go out of control or have a mental break down.

M/n heard that tendou was abused in his old house because of his natural red hair and red eyes, often calling him a demon or a devil. He never had friends, they were always afraid of him. At the age of 4 tendou first saw a curse. Go others it may seem like a monster and run away but for him he saw it as a play thing

Everyday tendou would go to his backyard and wait until a curse shows up and strat stabing it with his fork- or anything he finds. And days became weeks and weeks became years.

And when a soccer came to exrosice a curse he saw a huge mountain of dead curses one top another and most were alive but we're suffering greatly.

They went there and saw a redhead stabbing a small curse over and over again with a pen. The soccer took care of the kid and killed the curse, it was his first time seeing a curse happy to die.

Back to M/n. He went straight to tendou and gave him a big hug. Because of his hight difference between them tendou fell backwards with a 'yelp'. Suna did not interrupt them even though he wants a hug. It was there last time they would see each other so he let them.

The 'secret' visitors were now outside the room looking at the scene infront of them.

After M/n and tendou were separated and M/n was brought to another room. This room was different then the one before, it had a tv and a couch and a small coffee table infront of the couch.

"Hello my name is gojo saturo, I will be your teacher from now on"  the white haired man introduced himself.

He had white hair and what seems like a cloth covering his eyes but what he knew is that this guy is tall, not tall as him but tall.

Gojo then proceeded to introduce his students. A blue haired boy named meugmi and a orange haired novara. It wasn't a lie that M/n was staring at itadori.

'so this is sakuna new vessel. It seemed like I was right' he slietly smirked to himself. He was proud to say that his guessing was right and it seems like he is not that experienced.

The room sweat dropped at black haired guy. Itadori started to feel nervous under his gaze so he kept on figiting.

All except one. Gojo was actually quite the opposite he went full on Fanboy when he saw the black haired smirk.

He silently came behind his back with a blank expression. The room temperature dropped, they all thought that he was going to kill him. M/n didn't seem to notice it he was busy imaging how tendou will be proud of him for his guessing

*Plop*

Two tall hands wrapped around m/n body and not even a second later gojo was screaming about how he will protect m/n from the bad guys and how only he deserves m/n.

M/n didn't know what happened but what he knew is that he loved hugs. He turned around and hugged gojo. He buried the white haired boy's head into his chest.

This may sound like a wired way to start a friend ship, but it was good enough. M/n got used to gojo consistent need of affection, meugmi protectiveness, and nobara using him as a model.

And in exchange they got used to his constant need of cuddles, overwhelming curse energy and his habit of being a house wife.

It went as far as even sakuna would kidnape him to his domiane and keep him there until gojo comes and takes him out.

He heard that tendou got fread and was now working with a group of soccers with the name of SHURTORIZAWA. So he is in good that's all that matters

Everyone is having fun right now thanks for everyone's hard work they were able to stand strong and still.

AHHHHHHGG HOW DID I GET A THOUSAND READS I BEARLY UPDATE BUT I SHOULD GREATFULL AND I REALLY AM ANY WAYS HERE IS A JUJUTSU KAISEN SPECIAL AND I HOPE YOU LIKE

PLEASE VOTE IT REALLY HEPLS

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

204K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
256K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
160K 7.6K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake love بواسطة :)

قصص الهواة

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...