BREATH-TAKEN[A Fred Weasley F...

By Emmajolt_06

In the achingly beautiful novel, "Breath taken," two souls discover a love so profound that it transcends tim... More

Chapter 1:Platform 9 3/4
Chapter 2:The Feast
Chapter 3: The Portkey
Chapter 4: Separated
Chapter 5: Triwizard Tournament
Chapter 6: The Unforgivable Curses
Chapter 7: Weirdos with Beardos
Chapter 8: The Four Champions
Chapter 9: The First Task
Chapter 10: The Dance Class
Chapter 11: The Yule Ball
Chapter 12: The Second Task
Chapter 13: Devastated
Chapter 14: Back Together Again
Chapter 15: The Third Task
Chapter 16: Mourning
Chapter 17: Grief-Stricken
Chapter 18: Grief-Stricken(continued)
Chapter 19: Ready to fight
Chapter 20: Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 21: Detention With Umbridge
Chapter 22: It hurts!
Chapter 23: Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 24: Wands in a Knot
Chapter 25: Merry Christmas
Chapter 26: The New Headmistress
Chapter 27: The Department of Mysteries
Chapter 28: Missing
Chapter 29: Blood
Chapter 30: Veracity
Chapter 31: Promise
Chapter 32: Harry's Here!
Chapter 33: Draco
Chapter 34: Felix Felicis
Chapter 36: Christmas Party
Chapter 37: The Fire
Chapter 38: The Proposal
Chapter 39: A Day spent well
Chapter 40: Poisoned
Chapter 41: Sectumsempra
Chapter 42: Butterfly Effects
Chapter 43: The Battle of the Astronomy tower
Chapter 44: Resolving
Chapter 45: Preparations
Chapter 46: The Wedding
Chapter 47: Long time no see
Chapter 48: Do you have to go?!
Chapter 49: Saint-like
Chapter 50: In a tight spot
Chapter 51: Unusual Forgetfulness
Chapter 52: Recreating
Chapter 53: Welcome back
Chapter 54: Back to Grimmauld Place
Chapter 55: On the run
Chapter 56: Memories
Chapter 57: It's been a year!
Chapter 58: Missing Again
Chapter 59: Attacked
Chapter 60: Despair
Chapter 61: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 62: Graveyard
Chapter 63: The Last Peaceful day
Chapter 64: We'll get through this together
Chapter 65: The Battle
Chapter 66: The Battle(Continued)
Chapter 67: The Battle
Chapter 68: Drunk
Chapter 69: Funeral
Chapter 70: The Dairy
Chapter 71: I never left!
Chapter 72: Reunited

Chapter 35: Hogsmeade

67 4 0
By Emmajolt_06

Mia's POV

You die....Perhaps Harry's right...you are blinded by hatred...Molly does not leave the house...Are you sure you won't stay....I killed Sirius Black....Sister and her boyfriend....BLOOD TRAITORS!!....leave him out of this...Sectumsempra....No, this isn't happening....Vulnera Sanentur....FRED!! LET ME GO!! NO!! FREDD!!

"FRED!!" I screamed as I woke up.

"What's wrong Ann!?" Ginny and Hermione asked. I took some time to breathe. I rubbed the sweat of my face.

"Umm...nothing...jus...just a nightmare." I said.

"You get a lot of nightmares now-a-days Ann! You must think over them! Maybe they could mean something!" Hermione said.

"Uhh yeah Hermione...I am sorry if I woke both of you up!" I said.

"It's okay Ann!" Hermione said.

"No worries!" Ginny said. I laid my head back onto my pillow, thinking about the dream.

Today is Saturday! Which meant I had to meet the twins at Hogsmeade. I got ready and left to Hogsmeade. It was snowing so I wore my coat, my mufflers, gloves and my cap to keep me warm. The whole time, when I walked towards Hogsmeade, I was thinking about the dream.
I finally reached Hogsmeade and the Three Broomsticks. I entered the Three Broomsticks and was removing my gloves, I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn't see where I was walking and I bumped into a person.

"I'm sorry! Guess I wasn't looking where I was going!" I said not looking at the person.

"It's okay love!" he said. Love?? No one ever calls me love, except for Freddie and by the voice I knew it WAS NOT Freddie! I lift my head and saw it was Cormac.

"Don't call me 'love'!" I said as I tried to walk past him.

"What's wrong love!?" he said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Let go of me!" I said as I tried to get away from him.

"You are a lot cuter when you are mad!" he whispered into my ear.

"Oh yeah!? Then you are gonna enjoy this!" I said as I stamped his leg hard. He let go of me.

"What is wrong..." he began yelling at me. Before he could complete what he was saying, I punched him in the face.

"Get away! Don't you come near me!!" I yelled at him, grabbing attention towards myself.
"What!?" I asked looking at few people. They shook their heads and went back to what they were doing. I looked for Fred and George.

"Ann!! Over here!" George said.
I literally ran towards their table. Fred stood up and embraced me in a tight hug.

"I missed you!" he said.

"I missed you too!" I said still hugging. Once we pulled away he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. We sat down at the table.

"Hey Georgie! How's work!?" I asked.

"Hey Ann! Yeah it's going on good!" he said.
The waiter walked up to our table, "Something to drink?" he asked.

"Three butterbeers for now!" Fred said.

"Some ginger in mine please!" I said.

"Who was that guy!?" George asked.

"Who was who!?" I asked.

"The one you punched when you entered!?" Fred asked.

"You saw that!?" I asked looking at Fred over to George.

"The whole thing!" George said.

"You saw the whole thing and didn't bother walking up to me!?" I asked looking at both of them. The both of them smiled.

"We figured it would fun seeing how it would end without us entering!" George said with a smile.

"Idiots!! He is Cormac McLaggen! He is git! He is vile, like Hermione said!" I said.

"Hermione!? He has eyes on both!?" George asked, trying to control his laughter.

"Who knows who else he is looking at! For a fact I know, neither of us is interested in him!" I said.

"Yeah! You are all mine!" Fred said with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah sure!" I said nudging him.

"So what else!? What's happening!? How's things going on!?" I asked them.

"Woah! One question at a time!!" George said.

"George!! They are all the same question!" I said with a smile.

"No! They are diffterent! 'What else' means..." he was saying when I interrupted him.

"Fine!! How is things going on!?" I asked.

"You know, George did use the 'silencio spell' on me!" Fred said looking at me.

"Really!?" I asked looking at Fred over to George.

"Oh yeah! I totally did!" George said with a smirk.

"Well!! I am proud of you George!" I said with a smile.

"What!!? Ann seriously!!?" Fred asked looking at me.

"Yeah!" I said with a giggle.

We were drinking our butterbeers, when I thought of the dream I got this morning.

"What's wrong!?" George asked.

"Uhh...no nothing! I am fine!" I asked.

"Just tell us! You were lost in thought even when you entered!" Fred said.

"I have these dreams....they are more like visions..." I said.

"And?" the both of them asked in unison.

"That day, on the train...I saw professor Slughorn and I had never seen him before but I saw him and someone called the half blood prince and Harry now has his book...whatever I see in the dream, it is happening!" I said.

"You had any more visions like this!? Fred asked.

"Yeah one this morning!" I said, putting my head down.

"And it was!?" George asked.

"It was at home, the Burrow. Harry and Remus are speaking. Remus tells Harry is blinded by hatred and then Mr. Weasley tells that Molly doesn't leave the house, then Bellatrix comes there and Harry runs towards her. Then my sister comes, she sees me and Fred. I ask her to keep him out of this...that is was our fight...she calls us blood traitor. Then the Burrow is on fire. Someone pulls me behind...I call out to Fred...and then they use some spell..." I trailed off.

"Wow! That's a lot to digest!" George said.

"I am serious Georgie!!" I said.

"Ann...I'll not let anything happen to you!" Fred said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I am scared Freddie...it's just that...all these visions I have...they become real." I said looking at him.

"Ann...we are with you...no matter what!" George said.

"I know Georgie...but I am just scared! I don't want to lose anyone!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Ann!! You will not!" Fred said hugging me. I tried to control my emotions. Then we saw Ginny, she was with Dean. They were snogging.

"I'd like to leave!" Fred said.

"What!? You can't be serious!!" I said.

"She happens to be my sister!" he said.

"So!? What if she saw over here and saw you snogging me!? Would you expect her to leave!?" I asked him.

"No but...Wait! Did you just say that I would be snogging you!?" he said with a smirk.

"Shut up! As though we haven't!" I said with a smile.

"I'd be glad to do it again!" he said. I looked at him, into his brown eyes.

"If you start snogging, I'm gonna leave!" George said.

"We are not going to snog!" I said.

"I don't know...maybe we could....it's been quite long ..." he was saying when I glared at him. "Yeah...we are not snogging!" he said. I smiled.

"Two minutes, I'll be back!" I said standing up.

"Where are you going!?" Fred asked.

"Two minutes!" I said as I walked towards the washroom.
I walked out when I saw Ron, Harry and Hermione were here too. I walked towards them.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey Ann! Wasn't expecting you over here!" Harry said.

"What are you doing here!?" Ron asked.

"Seriously don't you look around!?" Hermione asked Ron. "Fred and George are here!"

"What!? No!!" Ron said. I pointed at them who were sitting at the table. "How is it they come to see you and not me!? I am their brother!" Ron said. I said nothing but smiled.

"Hey, my boy!" Professor Slughorn said.

"Hello Sir! Wonderful to see you!" Harry said, standing up and greeting professor.

"And you. And you!" professor said.

"So, what brings you here!?" Harry asked.

"The Three Broomsticks and I go way back further than I care to admit. I can remember when it was One Broomstick!" professor said.
"Listen my boy, in the old days, I used to throw together the occasional supper party for a select student or two. Would you be game!?" professor asked.

"I'd consider it an honor, sir!" Harry said.

"You would be welcomed too, Anderson" professor said looking at me. "And you too, Granger!"

"It would be my pleasure sir!" I said.

"I'd be delighted sir!" Hermione said.

"Splendid. Look for my owl!" professor said. We nodded in agreement. "Good to see you, Wallenby." Professor said looking at Ron. Professor left us and Harry sat down.

"What are you playing at!?" I asked Harry sitting next to Hermione.

"Dumbledore's asked me to get to know him!" Harry said.

"Get to know him!?" Ron asked.

"I don't know, it must be important!" Harry said. Ron and I looked at each other then Ron looked at Hermione.

"You've...got a little bit.." Ron told Hermione. Hermione rubbed the creamy topping which was on her lips. Suddenly something hit me on the back of my head.

"Hey Ann! We are not getting any younger over here!" I could hear Fred.

"Yeah yeah I am coming!" I said as I stood up. "I'll see you guys later then!" I said.

I was walking back to Freddie and Georgie when I saw Draco. Why would he come here!? That too alone! but I didn't speak to him. I walked upto Fred and George and sat next to Fred.

"Hey George! This is a lovely surprise!" I heard someone say. It was Angelina.

"Oh hey Angelina!! Didn't expect you to be here!" George said.

"Neither did I expect you to be here!" she said.

"How are you!? How's the team!?" George asked.
Angelina sat next to George and they did speak for quite sometime. Fred and I didn't want to disturb them, so we kept quiet and only looked at them. They would actually look cute as a couple.

"Hey Freddie! I see you are engaged!" she told Fred.

"Ahh finally!! You noticed I was here! We aren't engaged! It's just a promise ring!" he said.

"Well then I guess the day is not far when you ask her to marry you!" she said. I could feel my face go red, I put my head down. I could feel Fred looking at me.

"Ann! I never could properly speak to you after the Yule Ball, I'd take this as an opportunity. I am so sorry about the Yule Ball thing. I didn't know that you and ..." She was telling.

"It's okay Angelina. It wasn't your fault he asked you to the ball! He was being a git!" I said with a smile.

"Angelina! Please don't bring up this topic! She'll screw me!" Fred said.

"Fred Weasley!!? Afraid of getting screwed up! That's a nice improvement!" she said with a smirk.

"Screwed up!? You should see him cry!" George said.

"Shut up Georgie!!" both Fred and I said together.

"That's nice!" Angelina said.
"Okay now, I got to go! Bye guys! See you later Ann!" she said looking at us. "See you soon, George!" she said as she kissed him on the cheek!! SHE KISSED HIM!! YAYY!! GEORGIE MAY FINALLY GET A GIRL!!

"Did she just....?" Fred started.

"...kiss me!?" George said, surprised.

"George!! She kissed you!!" I said with a smile.

"Yeah!! I realized!" he said.

"Georgie's got a girl!!" Fred and I said in singsong manner of speaking.

"Shut up!" George said.
There was a silence for a few seconds and the three of us burst into laughter! We spoke for a long time! Then we went to Zonko's Joke shop and Honeydukes. It was one hell of a day, but now it was time for me to go back.

"Bloody hell! It was one hell of a day!" I said as we sat on one of the benches.

"Yeah it was brilliant!!" Fred said.

"I get to meet both of you and seems like Georgie's got a girl!" I said.

"So see you at home!!" Fred said.

"Home!? Why!? Oh yeah! Christmas is coming up! Yeah definitely! Can't wait to see Molly, Mr. Weasley and the others!" I said.

"Christmas!! Wasn't it last Chritmas that the two of you had fought!?" George asked.

"Georgie! Shut up!" Fred whispered loudly.

"Yeah! It was last Christmas! That incident could have been totally prevented if he had only told me that it wasn't he who had kissed her!" I said.

"Okay! That's enough!" Fred said.

"I can't believe it's been a year!" I said.

"You don't remember that it was on Christmas that I confessed my love for you! You only remember the bad things!" Fred said.

"Shut up Freddie! Of course I remember!! You think I'd forget!?" I said. Fred and I kept quiet.

"Okay now! I don't want you both fighting after such a good day!" George said.

"We aren't fighting!" I said. There was still a silence
"I got to go. It's quite late!" I said standing. "Good Bye Freddie, Georgie! See you at home."

I walked away from them and walked a bit further when a snowball hit me. I stopped. Damn, it was cold. I turned back and saw snowballs were continuously being thrown at me. I knew it was Fred and George.
"GUYS! THAT'S ENOUGH!" I yelled trying to block the snowballs. "FINE!! YOU ASKED FOR IT!!" I said as picked up a handful of snow and began throwing at them. Suddenly they stopped throwing the snowballs. They were nowhere to be seen

"Guys...come on!" I said as I walked forward slowly.

"It's never a 'good bye'!" Fred said from behind.

"What!?" I asked.

"It is always a 'see you again'!" George said as he threw another snowball at me.

"Oh that!! Yeah it's always a see you again! See you at home!" I said with a smile. Suddenly Fred grabs my wrist and pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around my waist. We looked into each other's eyes.

"I hope you are not gonna punch me like you did to that Cormac guy!" he said with a smirk.

"Wha...? No! I wouldn't!!" I said as I put my head down trying to hide that smile. I again looked at him and saw he too was smiling.

"I'm sorry! I really am!" he said.

"It's okay Freddie!" I said with a smile. Then he kissed me. It was short but deep and passionate. I couldn't help but smile.

"See you at home! I got to go now!!" I said as he pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you!" Fred said.

"I love you more!" I said as I kiss him on his cheek. I hugged him and George and was on my way back to the Hogwarts.

I entered the common room and saw Ron, Hermione and Harry were sitting in the common room. They looked tensed.

"Hey guys! Umm....what's wrong!?" I asked them.

"Katie was cursed!" Ron said.

"And Harry thinks it was..."Hermione said and looked at Harry.

"Thinks it was what!?" I asked looking at them.

"That it was Malfoy who cursed her!" Ron said. I was dumbfounded when I heard that.

"Malfoy...like...like in Draco Malfoy!?" I asked. Ron nodded.

"I just know it! One day you all will see it too!" Harry said as he walked up the stairs and Ron followed him. Hermione and I too went into our room.
Why would Draco curse Katie!? I saw him in The Three Broomsticks! I knew he was one of them. But why Katie!? What did she ever do to him?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wicked By lexi

Fanfiction

35K 775 36
A Fred Weasley x Y/N Fanfiction You're the 'And' in Fred and George, the 'Managed' to their 'Mischief' but what happens when life moves on, people g...
147 4 7
The walls bear witness to her resilience and determination. This is where you know, the loyal one Can be the Unloyal. were also brave can be the most...
9.1K 227 56
This is a y/n and Fred Weasley love story fan fiction You are a Ravenclaw and transferring to Hogwarts entering your 5th year. You're friends consist...
225K 5.9K 45
"They held you. Without question. Without reason beyond love." "Come back to me." Entering your fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiza...