๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐‹ || ๐‚๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ฒ...

By Ivnyxx

" ๐™’๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™›๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™. ๐™’๐™š'๏ฟฝ... More

Small Introduction & Cast
[1]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]

[2]

3.9K 166 12
By Ivnyxx

It had been almost a week since Ye-bin and Eun-yoo had visited the Rooftop meeting Hyun-soo.
Since then neither of them had seen him again. The two sat in the Lobby of the Green Home Complex eating some sweets they had bought a moment ago.

"Nobody likes him." Eun-yoo spoke as she threw her empty bottle onto the ground. Ye-bin shook her head. "He is actually really nice. But I guess none of you actually tried to speak to him."

The two watched the Security Guard in his Office. He talked to a delivery man who was busy with putting delivery packages on the Ground.
"He is sleeping in that office." Eun-yoo pointed at the small room across from them. Ye-bin sighed as she bent down picking the bottle up.
"Maybe he is just busy." she got up from her sitting position and handed Eun-yoo the bottle.

"I'll be leaving. I still have to study. But don't tell Eun-hyuk that I said that." Ye-bin waved her friend goodbye before she made her Way towards the Elevator. She noticed a tall man in front of her.
He was walking in a slow pace through the Lobby carrying his jacket and a bag in his right hand.

Ye-bin kept watching him and how he disappeared inside the Elevator before she made her Way towards them, deciding that she would take the next one. It took only a few minutes for the next one to reach the Lobby.
Ye-bin smiled as she saw the Person who left it.

"Hyun-soo! I see you're still alive!"
The boy startled at her loud Voice before he nodded making his Way past her. Ye-bin turned around. Her need to Study already forgotten.
"What are you up to? Going out?"
Hyun-soo shook his Head. He whispered something earning a confused look from Ye-bin.
"What?"

"I'm picking something up."
Ye-bin started to smile again.
"Oh! A package? I've seen the Security Guard with a few." The two walked side by side until they reached the now empty security office. "Hm, he was here a minute ago." Ye-bin looked around but the Guard was nowhere to be found.

Hyun-soo looked through the delivered packages he then turned around leaving without one.
"Aren't you taking yours?"
Hyun-soo turned his Head slightly to Ye-bin shaking his head.
"It wasn't there."

The two made their way back to the Elevator. Ye-bin pushed the button to the 14th floor waiting for Hyun-soo to press one as well. He met her eyes for a second before he focused the door.
"I'm living there as well." he explained. Ye-bin chuckled. "Oh? So we're practically neighbors then."

The Elevator stopped and the two walked in silence towards their doors. Hyun-soo nodded goodbye before he made his Way inside his Apartment, leaving Ye-bin alone. "So we are Neighbors."
She watched the empty Hallway for a moment before she opened her own Door, disappearing in the Apartment behind it.

>>>>>>>>>>>

The following day started early for Ye-bin. She enjoyed the silence in the morning. Everyone was still sleeping or had already left for work.
Ye-bin sat on the Ground. She had a Sketchbook in her Hand, highlighting some sentences with a pen.
A message on her phone made her look up.

The Security Guard wasn't there.
I left your package at the door.

Ye-bin sighed as she got up. She had ordered some books a week ago.
Ye-bin walked over to her door, opening it before peeking into the empty Hallway. She then pushed the door open and stepped outside.
"What happened?" she asked into the empty Hallway.

Her package had been ripped open.
Books covered the floor in front of her Apartment. Ye-bin bent down and started to pick the books up.
She then noticed another Package which leaned against the door of Apartment 1410. It was also ripped apart. The floor was covered with open Ramen packages. Dried noodles covered everything.

Ye-bin held her books tight to her chest as she noticed a track of Ramen leading into another Apartment.
She felt the need to look for the person who was responsible for the mess. Ye-bin placed her books next to her still opened door before she followed the track in front of another opened Apartment. She stopped in front of the door looking into the room behind it. Blood covered the floor as she could hear someone munching. A bloody hand could be seen for a second, throwing a bloody collar away.

Ye-bin bit onto her lower lip before she slowly turned around. Carefully to not make a sound did she hurry away from the apartment. She passed Hyun-soo on her Way back, noticing his confused face. He opened his mouth to ask Ye-bin about the Situation, but she was quick to react.

Ye-bin pressed her Hand onto his mouth before she pushed him back into his Apartment. This time she didn't watched her surroundings and stepped onto a package of Ramen, making them crunch beneath her.

Ye-bin followed Hyun-soo into his own Apartment. She smacked the door shut before she locked it with shaky hands. Ye-bin then turned back to Hyun-soo. "I'm so sorry." she started but stopped at the sound of the doorbell.

Ye-bin turned to the door before she noticed how Hyun-soo had gotten up.
He made his Way towards his door.
"Please don't open up." Ye-bin kept standing in front of the door.
Hyun-soo kept a confused expression as he used the small intercom touchscreen on the Wall next to the door.

The screen showed a woman in front of the door. She was shaking slightly and continued to knock against the door. "Excuse me, are you in?" the woman paused. "Please help me."
Hyun-soo looked at Ye-bin. She had made her Way towards him, starring at the screen. "I'm so scared, please help me." The Woman repeated.
"Is there nobody home?"

Ye-bin watched how Hyun-soo took the phone of the Intercom.
"Hello? Are you alright?" he asked.
The Woman seemed relieved as she started to smile slightly. "you're home." "What happened to you?" Hyun-soo leaned slightly forward.
The Woman started to cry slightly.
"I just came home. And my door was open.. There is a mess inside." she leaned towards the camera.
"please, my cat is gone and there is blood on the floor."

Ye-bin shook her head.
"Don't open!" she hissed before she pulled her phone out. "Tell her I'm calling the police." Ye-bin held her phone at her ear before she pulled it away. A loud noise erupted from her phone before she ended the call.
"What is this?" she asked confused.
"Calm down. We're calling the police." Hyun-soo started to speak to the woman again before he placed the speaker of the intercom on top of it.

"Wait, can't you let me inside. Please open the door.. Please.."
Ye-bin grabbed the speaker of the Intercom. "We can't let you in."
The Woman starred at the Camera.
"Please." she started again, yelling this time. "Please let me in!"
Ye-bin chewed on the inside of her cheek before she realized something. "O-Ok, just calm down. I'll let you in if you show me your Arms."

"My Arms?" The Woman stopped with her crying. "What?" she asked.
"Your arms. Show me your arms." Ye-bin repeated her words.
The Woman kept quiet for a moment.
"What did you say?" Ye-bin sighed but before she could repeat her words another time did the woman start to scream. "I said to open the door! Open it!" she screamed at the camera before she walked a few steps away from it. Her Nose had started to bleed as she kept screaming and banging at the door.

Ye-bin took a few steps from the Intercom. Hyun-soo was watching the door. The Woman was banging against it screaming insults at the two inside the Apartment. The door was shaking and for a moment Hyun-soo worried that the door wouldn't keep the woman outside. His heart was beating rapidly as he started to sweat. Suddenly the banging stopped.

Music could be heard above them.
Hyun-soo turned his head towards the Intercome. The Woman still stood in front of the door. Her Nose was still bleeding. She had rolled her eyes to the top, smiling one last time before she let go of the door, walking away.

Ye-bin was shaking as she turned towards Hyun-soo. She then pointed at the door. "What just happened?"
Her question wasn't answered as Hyun-soo grabbed a mop. He slammed it against the wall, breaking the top of it. "What are you doing?"
He still didn't answer her. Instead did he rush to the door, yelling as he left the Apartment.

Ye-bin stared at the open door.
She then reached for a knife which was laying on the small kitchen counter. She then followed Hyun-soo out of the door.

Hyun-soo stood in front of the Staircase. He heard steps behind him and turned around to see Ye-bin approaching him with a Knife. The two then turned their attention the the Staircase as a man walked down.

"It's blood." the man spoke before he stopped in front of them.
Ye-bin remembered the man. She had seen him the day before in the Lobby.
"It's a lot of blood." he said.
Ye-bin looked down. Hyun-soo was completely covered in blood. It must have gotten onto him as he was running though the puddle in front of his Apartment. Ye-bin looked at herself. She had tried to avoid the blood, but her socks still left some red footprints on the ground.

"This might look weird." she got interrupted by Hyun-soo. "Did you see a weird Woman just now? " he asked the man who kept approaching the two. He didn't answer. But it wasn't really needed, as Hyun-soo's Body finally stopped working.
His Eyes rolled back before his Body fell to the floor.

Ye-bin let the knife fall to the ground.
" D-Did he die?" she crouched down next to him, pressing her hand against his Face. "fainted." she corrected herself. Ye-bin looked up to see the man walk away.
"Oi, you don't expect me to carry him inside alone now, do you?"

_______________________________

You might noticed that I changed this Chapter completely. And I'm honestly happy about it🖤
Anyway, don't forget to leave a vote and your Opinion about this Chapter in the Comments

Till then✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 164 37
"๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž?" ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐, ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ. "๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ." ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™—๐™ž๐™– ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™™๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š...
42K 2.8K 29
[ ๏ผข๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผณ ๏ผก๏ผต๏ผ ๏ผ๏ผ ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผต๏ผฅ๏ผค ] "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ." "๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ?" ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ-๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ...
42.7K 1.4K 14
"๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...
65.7K 1.9K 14
๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ____________________________________________________ โ๐‘ฆ/๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘›-๐‘ ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๏ฟฝ...