𝘀ð—ĩ𝗞𝗞𝘁, itzy added

By S4LTBURN

𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 itzy has six members, not five More

⌗ ˚₊۰ 000. 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 !!
⌗ ˚₊۰ 001. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 !!
𝗃ð–ū𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗃𝖚ð–ū𝗂𝗇
ð–ŧ𝖚𝖞𝗄𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒
ð–―ð–ū𝗍𝖚𝗂𝗅𝗌
𝗁ð–ū𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅ð–ū
⌗ ˚₊۰ 002. 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 !!
𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇
𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌 ð—ˆð—Žð—ð—Œð—‚ð–―ð–ū Âđ
𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌 ð—ˆð—Žð—ð—Œð—‚ð–―ð–ū Âē
⌗ ˚₊۰ 003. 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒 !!
⌗ ˚₊۰ 004. 𝐒𝐍𝐒 !!
⌗ ˚₊۰ 005. 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 !!
𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂 ‹ ð–ū𝗏𝗂ð–ū ð–šð—‡ð–― 𝗒ð–ū𝗃𝗂 𝗀𝗈 𝗏𝗂𝗋𝖚𝗅
⌗ ˚₊۰ 006. 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 !!
⌗ ˚₊۰ 007. 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐒 !!
⌗ ˚₊۰ 008. 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 !!

ð—‚ð—‡ð—Œð—‚ð–―ð–ū 𝗁ð–ū𝗋 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇ð–ū

3.8K 101 18
By S4LTBURN

정재인.˚ ┊ ❛ 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞
. ₊❏❜. 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 view the contents
𓆝 𓆜 of jae's phone ...┊🐚🖇🏹
༉‧₊ 📋 : : 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 . . ! ⸝⸝ .⸃

━━ 𝚠𝚠𝚠.𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎.𝚌𝚘𝚖 ༉‧₊˚
❏ ☁️ ◂╯• 002. INSIDE HER PHONE !!
❛ 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢 ❜

𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙄𝘿𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙉𝙀
! ─── 🐭🖇
⊹ , ˗'ˏ - phone

✎ ━━ jaein had purchased an iphone 11 pro max as soon as she could; her old iphone x was extremely glitchy and cracks covered it from the amount of times she had accidentally dropped it during practise or just during the day. she really needed a new one, and why not get the latest model, as it should last her for a while.

! ─── 🐭🖇
⊹ , ˗'ˏ - phone case

✎ ━━ jaein didn't want to get too many phone cases with her new phone, but she found this one specific site and fell in love with several of the cases on there. in the end she chose six of them to buy, and they all had white backgrounds, with various cute images depicted on them.

! ─── 🐭🖇
⊹ , ˗'ˏ - airpod cases

✎ ━━ jaein had a habit of losing her airpods - not out and about but at home, so she ended up finding a cute case which had a handle attached to it. she also bought two others for other times, but a lot of the time she used the one with the handle to hang them up on one of the pegs in her room, so she wouldn't be able to lose them somewhere in the dorm - where things were known for disappearing and never being seen again.

! ─── 🐭🖇
⊹ , ˗'ˏ - lockscreen

✎ ━━ jaein's lockscreens consisted of six of her closest friends. the five other members of itzy, who were practically her family, and the other was of san, her best friend. there was no six people she would rather show off, her sisters and closest friend ever.

! ─── 🐭🖇
⊹ , ˗'ˏ - wallpaper

✎ ━━ the wallpaper that jaein used was either an aesthetic image of her desk and journal, or a mirror selfie from another one of her closest friends; sunghoon of enhypen, who had incredible style and even if she didn't know him, if she saw pictures of his outfits she would probably use them for a background.

! ─── 🐭🖇
⊹ , ˗'ˏ - instagram

✎ ━━ jaein didn't have a personal public instagram, but she did have her private account, like many other idols. the only people who interacted with her on there were her non-idol friends, and most of the idols she knew. however, she was selective with which of those idols could follow her, as she needed to confirm they were actually idols and people she knew. pictures that she didn't want a lot of people to see were on there, and if they got into the wrong hands then it could end up being a disaster.

! ─── 🐭🖇
⊹ , ˗'ˏ - contacts

✎ ━━ jaein knew a lot of people, knew a lot of idols to talk to and say hello to if she saw them around anywhere. but just like her instagram, she was selective with the people she actually gave her number to. but most of her contacts did consist of the many idol friends she had made and were close to.

! ─── 🐭🖇
⊹ , ˗'ˏ - camera roll

✎ ━━ mostly, jaein's camera roll contained pictures memes of herself, pictures of her with her friends, a lot of her members (especially ryujin), her cat, aesthetic images and other pics of her close friends. it could get chaotic at times, but looking into her camera roll could describe her perfectly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 10.2K 60
╰┈âžĪ *⋆❝ ðĒ'𝐝 ðŦðšð­ðĄðžðŦ 𝐧ðĻ𝐭 ðĨðĻ𝐎𝐞 ðĶðē 𝐜ðĻ𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛ðĨ𝐞 𝐚𝐎 𝐚 ðŦ𝐞𝐎ðŪðĨ𝐭 ðĻ𝐟 ðēðĻðŪ ðĐðĒ𝐎𝐎ðĒ𝐧𝐠 ðĻ𝐟𝐟 ð­ðĄðšð­ 𝐭ðĒðĶ𝐞-𝐛...
111K 3.3K 26
a paige bueckers story.
111K 4.1K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC ÂĐ KissLeclerc , April 2024