An Epic Love Story

De TanithBot

DRARRY A love story of epic proportions. Like Hermoine loves books. Like Ron loves food. Like Harry loves... Mais

1. Train to Hogwarts
2. Hal Portland
3. A New Side of Potter
4. Teachers Meeting
5. Inside the Rooms
6. The Report
7. Tears and Questions
8. New Friendships
9. Stories of Love
10. The Isolation Ward
11. Waiting and Hoping
12. Waking up
13. The Betrayal
14. At the Request of Dumbledore
15. Good News & Bad News
16. Jacob Summers
17. The Truth of Ronald Weasley
18. Luna Knows
19. More than a Smile
20. Apologies
21. Dumbledore's Tears
22. Not a Crush
23. Something More
24. Taken
25. The Speech
26. Explanations
27. The Missing Shirt
28. Hogsmeade
29. Words
30. Worthless
32. The Winnings
33. Graduation Day
34. Thank You
35. Goodbye
36. Payback
37. Epic Love

31. Breathless

433 22 0
De TanithBot

Harry stood up, taking Draco in his arms.  Kissing him with a demanding stature, he lifted him up, into his arms.  Wrapping his legs around Harry's waist, with his hands in his hair, he let Harry lead them to his bedroom.  Talking could wait, he needed to feel Harry now.  He needed to be a part of him.  They had both waited too long for this, and yes he was angry.  Yes he hated Potter, yes he wanted to lash out at him, but he also loved him.  He wanted to taste him, to drown in him, to be owned by him.  He wanted to steal every fucking shirt of his, he wanted to rake his nails across his bare back, he wanted to scream his name when he reached orgasm.  And that better happen now.  Today.

Harry was on cloud nine.  He was so desperate for Draco, he couldn't think straight.  With his hands on Draco's perfect ass, they reached his bedroom door.  Opening and closing it in one swift movement, he let Draco down softly.  Waving his hand, a silencing and locking charm were placed on his door.  He looked at the blond man with such lust, he could see the same look in the grey eyes of Draco.  He wanted him to be his lover.  His mate.  His friend.  His everything.  And he was going to love him.  Oh, how he was going to love him.

But he didn't want to move too fast.  Not sure if Draco wanted the same thing, he just kept staring at the beautiful face in front of him.  He wanted to kiss him all over.  His eyes, his forehead, his cheeks, his chin, his jawline, his lips.  Those perfect luscious lips, already swollen from being hammered by his own.  And so he did.  Starting at the top of Draco's face, he gently placed one hand around his neck, and the other in his hair.  Soft tender kisses all over, closing his eyes as he did.  Making Draco groan with want.

Harry also wanted to leave him breathless.  He wanted him begging for more.  But he was not going to be cruel.  He had waited forever to hold the blond man in his arms, and he would treasure every damn moment.  He stopped his kissing, and looked into the silver eyes.  All he could see was love.  Draco loved him, and how he made him feel.  Which in turn made Harry's eyes go even greener, if that were possible.  

Draco saw and felt the change in Harry.  His eyes went wide when Harry smashed his lips onto his once again, and closed heavily from the greed in the kiss he was receiving.  He put both hands into the raven hair, and pulled him closer.  "Harry, please", he begged through the kiss.  Not one to leave anyone hanging, he pushed Draco closer to the bed.  "Draco, we are not going to do anything you don't want to.  I'm very big on consent, so if you're not sure...", said Harry.  Draco understood what Harry was saying.  He knew that the golden boy wanted him, but was still leaving the final decision with him.  Always what others wanted, never what he himself wanted.  Draco loved him more for that.

"Make me yours Harry. Only yours", he stated.  Harry waved his hand again, and they were both naked.  Draco raised an eyebrow at the pure power of Harry's magic, and was in awe of the man standing before him.  Then he looked down, and hissed in his breath.  Harry was huge.  Harry was rock hard.  Harry was beautiful.  And all of it was for him.  For Draco Malfoy.  A spoiled brat, and entitled princess, a snob, and a pureblood.  But none of that mattered right now, because the only thing that he wanted right now, was to belong.  Belong to Harry Potter.

Harry lifted him onto the bed very gently, and started to kiss him gently along his jawline.  Taking both of Draco's arms, he placed them above his head on the pillow holding them with one hand.  Reaching the scars on his chest that he had caused in their sixth year, he kissed them gently.  Continuously whispering the words, "Oh baby", over and over again after each kiss.  Draco didn't want soft love right now, but knew that Harry meant every word.

"It's my fault, please just......", he panted.  Harry, sensing his urgency, traveled down to his navel, and kissed him softly.  Releasing Draco's hands, he pushed his legs open wider.  And started to kiss the inside of the milky white thighs.  Sucking the skin, leaving it tingling and red, he moved towards the other thigh.  Giving the same treatment, he couldn't get enough of the taste that was Draco.  Looking up, he saw Draco watching his every move.  Biting his bottom lip, he cast a silent spell for lubrication. 

Musk scented, he rubbed his fingers against his thumb, making sure to get the lube all over, and placed his finger around the pink hole of his lover.  Draco hissed his breath, and his head fell backwards onto the pillows.  Smirking, Harry moved closer to the rock hard cock of Draco. Taking him into his mouth was a feeling of euphoria.  The taste and the scent of the blond man was enough to drive him crazy.  While his hot mouth was over the head, he slipped in a finger.  Draco groaned at the feeling. 

Harry felt the urgency in Draco, but he wanted to relish in making the blond man his.  He wanted it to last forever.  And he knew in his heart, that all the love that had been sent to him when he had been unconscious, would stay with them forever.  He was going to love him forever.  And he was going to make sure that Draco knew that.  Pushing in another finger made Draco moan again, and when he screamed, Harry knew he had found his soft spot.  He wanted to tear this man beneath him apart.

"Oh gods, just look at you Draco.  So fucking beautiful", whispered Harry with his breath hot against Draco's cock.  Long slender fingers found their way into his black mop, and tugged with all their might.  That made Harry moan, and when Draco did it again, he snapped.  Taking his mouth off of Draco, he suddenly turned his lover around so that he was on his stomach.  Draco's  heavy panting told Harry that he wanted it rough and hard.  Something akin to hate sex, and who was he to refuse.  If they were going to get rid of their anger and hate for each other by fucking like rabbits, what better way to do it?

Begging Harry to please for the love of god to fuck him already, Harry lubed up his own throbbing cock, and pushed the head at Draco's entrance.  He hitched in his breath and waited for the pain.  At first there was an uncomfortable feeling, then slight pain, and then pleasure that he never knew existed.  Moaning when Harry was balls deep inside him, he raised his ass by arching his back, and when Harry slammed into him hard, he lost all comprehension.

With his hands on Draco's hips, hard enough to bruise and mark him, he kept slamming into the man.  All the while praising his body, telling him that he was stunning and gorgeous, and how beautiful he looked with his arse on display.  And what an arse it was, he said.  "Phenomenal.  Jesus Christ, it should be illegal", he panted.  Draco was a writhing mess beneath him, and kept groaning when Harry hit his prostate.  "There.  Gods, right there Harry!", he shouted.  

When he could feel the coil of his orgasm rising to the surface, he slammed home one more time, and threw his head back, and shouted out "Fuck Draco", as he came inside his lover, spilling his hot seed into him.  Draco, hearing him, paired with the sweating and that wonderful feeling of Harry's hands on him, felt his orgasm coming, and soon he spurted hot white threads onto the bed, his cock untouched.

Slowly coming down from their sexual high, with Harry still on top of Draco, they both sighed in absolute bliss.  Pulling out of Draco slowly, so that he could get used to the empty feeling, Harry lay down next to him.  Looking at the vision of Draco, he slowly ran his hand up and down his back.  "Hey", he said hoarsely.

Draco turned to look at him and very calmly said, "Hey yourself".  Harry smiled his goofy smile, and pulled Draco towards him.  "Are you all right?", he asked.

"Fuck yes.  And, if you promise to fuck me like that every day, I'm pretty sure I'll be all right for the rest of my life", he said with sass.

Harry laughed out loud and kissed his nose.  "I will.  If you promise to be mine", he said seriously.  Draco looked into his eyes, and snapped back, "I thought I already was Potter".  Laughing again, Harry kissed him deeply to confirm what had just been discussed.  "You are", he said anyway.

Remembering that they hadn't eaten earlier, they were starving.  They spoke about everything from the war, to Harry's failed mission, to their friends, and finally their feelings for each other.  Harry loved listening to Draco, and Draco's mouth dropped open on more than one occasion when Harry told him how he had to hold himself back at times when he saw that Draco was looking particularly beautiful on a given day.  

"Pansy is going to milk this for all it's worth", groaned Draco into his hands after they had gotten dressed to go to dinner.  "What do you mean", asked Harry with worry.  He didn't want this to end, not ever.  If his friends weren't going to accept it then they would have a problem.  Harry had made his decision, and he wasn't going to back out now.

"She's known.  All this time how I felt about you.  She is going to rag me endlessly Harry", he said.  "She knew?" he asked.  Draco nodded.  "I'm actually pretty sure Hermoine does as well, so don't worry.  Let her rag you, I'll protect you from the Slytherins", he said with a chuckle.  He knew in his heart that their friends were going to be happy for him, that's a given.  Yes there was a tiny bit of doubt, but he pushed it to the back of his head and ignored it.

It was time for dinner, and it seemed that their whole common room had already left.  They reached the door, and before opening it to leave, Harry pulled Draco in once more to kiss him again, and whispered the words, "I love you Draco, and nothing and nobody will change that, all right?".  Draco kissed him and said it back, which of course left Harry breathless to taste him again.  But as Draco pointed out, they were already late for dinner, and ran away laughing.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.3K 222 29
Harry and Draco are ready to move forward. Away from the past, away from the castle, the battle, the war, and, most importantly, each other. However...
1.3K 25 15
!!Warning Mature Content!! This story has some is about Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy going to Hogwarts it's there sixth year and they start to becom...
11.3K 362 2
The war has left its mark on everyone. The Ministry, as usual, is only too happy to take advantage. But Harry won't let them destroy his home, no mat...
61.7K 2.4K 4
Accidental billionaire Draco meets adorable book publisher Harry. Drarry/Harry Potter Fanfiction. Non-magic AU. Smut. 9.8K words.