Popular (MCYT Skephalo Fanfic...

Od ThatAmazingSis

Skeppy and BadBoyHalo are YouTube enemies. Each of them wishes they could top the other when it comes to bein... Více

IMPORTANT
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Ten
Chapter Five
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Six
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Seven
Chapter 14
Chapter Eight
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Nine
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Epilogue
(A/n: my crown)
(A/n: If this book is a manga...)

Chapter Thirty

4.5K 176 331
Od ThatAmazingSis

(A/n: Next chapter is the Epilogue! Thank you so much for carrying us this far, everyone! I apprish very much with all the votes and the comments and supporting, thank you so much! Now, onto Chapter Thirty :D)

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

After New Year's day, the doctors allowed Bad to be taken home. It took some time, moving him with all the machinery.

He was able to be safely brought home though.

Every single day since then, Skeppy had visited Bad, looking after him and telling stories or how much Skeppy misses Bad.

Even though Skeppy had to record videos for YouTube, he didn't and he spent all his time looking after Bad, he barely even slept.

Skeppy had told A6D about the coma, and A6D told the Dream Team.

A6D also made calls with Skeppy every once in a while.

"Seriously, man, you need some rest, you're literally drained..." A6D told Skeppy through a call.

"I'm not leaving Bad alone. He already had to take a bullet for me. The least I could do is to look after him." Skeppy retorts.

"I have no objections to you looking after him, just get some sleep!" A6D demands.

"No!" Skeppy refuses.

A6D sighed, "Skep, please, I'm concerned for you."

"I'm gonna be fine, dude." Skeppy said, "Don't worry about me."

A6D said, "Okay, fine..."

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

The Dream Team are currently playing some Bed Wars.

"I feel really guilty..." Sapnap said out of the blue.

"Why?" George asked in curiosity.

"Because Bad is in a coma right now, and we're here just having fun..." Sapnap answered.

"Bad would've wanted us not to worry about him..." Dream said. "Besides, we can't really do anything about it... all we can do is wait..."

"Bad's gonna be alright, Sapnap." George said, "I'm sure he'll come back to us."

"Yeah..." Sapnap muttered. "Still though, I can't believe that Bad actually protected Skeppy... he's so selfless..."

"I know." Dream nodded. "We have to hope for him."

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Every time Skeppy visited, he would write down a somewhat diary entry, which is addressed to Bad.

Day 1, Jan 1
Worst day ever, you got shot, and the doctors said you're in a coma. I'm so glad you survived though.

Day 2, Jan 2
It's been a day since you saved me, I'm thankful for you Darry, I'm still alive now because of you. Checked on you today and you seem to be doing fine. The doctors also let you go home, you can be comfy and I can visit you every day now, yay :D

Day 3, Jan 3
I hope you're doing okay, Darry, I miss you already :( had a call with A6D earlier today, said I needed to sleep, but I don't wanna leave you.

The entries continue until a few weeks later.

Skeppy is currently sitting beside the still unconscious Bad, holding his hand still.

Skeppy hadn't eaten all that much, nor has he been getting any sleep.

He's so tired, and mentally exhausted.

"Darry..." Skeppy sobbed. "Please wake up... I miss you... I love you... I love you so much... don't leave me..."

Skeppy rests his head on the side of Bad's bed. He's so tired he could fall asleep any second.

And so he did.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

"Zak?"

Skeppy heard a voice, that stirred him awake.

"Hmm...?" Skeppy groaned, rubbing his eyes.

When his vision is clear, he couldn't believe it.

"D-DARRY!!" Skeppy screamed in relief, and hugged Bad immediately.

Bad giggled, "Aww, Zak..."

"Y-YOU'RE AWAKE!" Skeppy cried tears of joy.

"Of course I am." Bad smiles.

"I'M SO HAPPY! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS! YOU WERE IN A COMA FOR WEEKS!" Skeppy shouts.

"I was...? Aww, it's okay, Zak... I'm awake now." Bad whispered.

Skeppy pulled away from the hug, and Bad helped wipe his tears away.

"H-how do you feel?" Skeppy asks.

"I'm feeling okay." Bad said. "How are you, Zak?"

"Umm..." Skeppy hesitates.

Bad then noticed the details on Skeppy's face. He has bags under his eyes and just looks so exhausted.

"Have you not been getting sleep?" Bad asks in concern.

"N-no..." Skeppy admits.

"Aww, you muffinhead, you can't just stay awake like that!" Bad said.

"I just wanted to look after you..." Skeppy said sheepishly.

"I know, but you didn't have to do that all the time." Bad said.

Skeppy didn't say anything and just hugged Bad again.

Bad hugged back, "I'm okay now, Zak, it's okay."

Skeppy only hummed in response.

Bad then asked, "Hey, Zak?"

Skeppy said, "Yeah?"

Bad said awkwardly, "I love you too."

Skeppy blushed and pulled from the hug, "H-huh?!"

Bad chuckled, "Well, I heard you, Zak. You said you love me... unless that's just a misunderstanding?"

Skeppy turned even more red, "N-no, it's not a misunderstanding! Darry, I... I love you so much."

Bad leaned forward and kissed Skeppy on the forehead. "I love you so much too, you potato."

Skeppy said, "You... you sure? I mean, you don't mind that I'm... I'm gay?"

Bad answered, "Oh, no, of course I don't mind... I actually liked you since high school..."

Skeppy said, "Wait, what?! For that long?!"

Bad nodded, "Yeah... It's why it never really bothered me when we held hands or anything, you know?"

Skeppy chuckled lightly, "Yeah, I guess so... But... that time when we split..."

Bad sighed, "Yeah, splitting up broke me so much... I managed to move on from it even after we got back together again... but I started having these feelings again eventually, I don't really know when exactly..."

Skeppy admits, "I think... I started liking you for a really long time as well, I just didn't realize it..."

Bad hums in agreement. Then he asks with a smile, "So... do you wanna... do you wanna be my boyfriend, Zak?"

Skeppy smiled, "Of course I do!" He then hugged Bad again in excitement.

"Yay!" Bad cheered. "Wait, do we tell anyone? Like A6D and the Dream Team?"

Skeppy asked, "Well, do you wanna tell them?"

Bad said, "I mean, they're our friends, so they kinda deserve to know."

Skeppy nodded, "Okay, we'll tell them eventually." He then kisses Bad on the cheek.

Bad blushed in response, which made Skeppy giggle.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

(A/n: I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE THIS FOREVERW2WDENWCXDEQCNWN ENJOY SOME SKEPHALO FLUFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XDDDDDDDDD)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

103 5 1
very rushed cover by me ~ It has been two years since Skeppy and a6d have talked to each other. But one day out of the blue, Skeppy finally messages...
43.5K 1.3K 15
This story takes place in June 2022. Skeppy and Badboyhalo finally meet up for Vidcon. Seeing each other in person, both start to realize they have s...
254K 12.9K 15
🅂🄺🄴🄿🄷🄰🄻🄾 🅂🅃🄾🅁🅈 • 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 • This is a fanfic about Badboyhalo and Skeppy or Zak and Darryl. SUPER fluffy and cutesy stuff and...
48.9K 3.1K 11
skephalo art school au in which darryl has synesthesia ! (featuring many semi-philosophical metaphors for the stars) word count: 11.5k there was a bo...