Home

By -Oikawala-

This is the sequel to Stranded. All they needed was a little faith to get to them, but how exactly were they... More

Love is like beauty and the beast
whhhYyyy we gooinn so FAST
WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE!?
420 what chu smokin?
It's what she deserves 😌
❄Christmas Special❄
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!
Hello motherfucker
I'll whoop yo ass!
GET CHO FUKIN DOG BITCH
When I leave you wanna keep doing this 🗣️
Announcement 😗
Just need to rant🧘‍♀️
THIS IS WHY MOM DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU
You was my bby 😫
Have you ever had a dream that- that-
Road work ahead
Hi 😅
Hi my name is Derek 😩
I AM CALM
How do you keep your pants up when you're performing?
READ NOW PLS
😭

GIRL BYE

860 51 517
By -Oikawala-

💃

Warning: Mention of a lot of sexual shit and a lotta mistakes 😜

Daichi P.O.V

Me and Suga had to hang out on the other side of the room, because the violent game kuroo chose to play.

Sugawara found interest in a jump rope, but he wasn't jumping with it. He was just admiring the designs.

"Suga, you jump with it. Like this." I took it from him and showed him how it goes. "Ooo~ lemme try!" I gave it to him and he messed up a lot but he started getting a hang on it. "You're doing great babe." He blushed nearly falling.

"Dai-san!" I laughed. "What?" He pouted before going back to jumping.

"I'm bored Hajime play with me.~" Toora whined. "He doesn't want to! Iwa-chan is playing with me!" Tooru screeched.

Making all the mermen look over there as if something bad were to happen.

"Toora, maybe later." Iwa said. "HOW ABOUT NEVER! MY IWA-CHAN!" Oikawa growled. Like a wolf.

"Stop provoking him!" Suga yelled. "SERIOUSLY!" Kenma yelled. "I CAN'T FOCUS ON THE GAME IF MY SURROUNDINGS LOOK LIKE THIS!" Am I missing something?

"Oikawa went through the Siren effect the other night, now like when he's angry he goes into feeding mode causing his pod to do the same thing, which makes us mermen go into defense, we can see all around us even behind us, it also keeps us on guard so it's kinda scary..." Sugawara whispered to me.

Oh my Asahi.

"Ok, kawa I won't hang out with her." Oikawa still looked upset though. Iwa fixed Oikawa's crown that almost fell off.

"I thought I was gonna have to sacrifice someone."

"Hanamaki your bad bitch energy is annoying." Toora has a death wish.

"And you're built like a slide with roach ankles."

Roa-

Matsukawa smirked holding in his laugh. Kuroo and Bokuto failed successfully.

Iwa was literally crying with a straight face, from holding his laugh in.

"'Roach ankles'?" Akaashi asked. I couldn't help laughing.

"Fuck all of you!" She joined Kane who was minding his business at the pacman game.

Honestly the Bokuto's are loaded.

Sugawara smiled at me giving me one end of the jump rope.

Kane P.❀.V

The pacman game has always been one of my favorite games to play, it takes my mind off things, not to mention I'm really good at it. 

I was disturbed by someone bumping into me making me extremely uncomfortable. I got off the game, worry written all over my face.

"What's wrong with you? Sick or something?" The girl asked. I calmed down. It's a girl, she can't harm me.

"N-no." She smirked. "You're nervous in my beautiful presence?" She's not even all that cute...but that's rude.

"No." I tried to leave before I said something mean but she grabbed my arm. "Wait a sec, I was joking. What's your name?" She asked.

"Kane Akaashi."

"Toora Oikawa, that's my twin, Tooru. We look nothing alike." Yea, he's hot as hell.

"I can see." I mumbled.

"You're really hot, ya know." I started feeling sick at those words.

"....thanks I guess."

"You have a nice body too." Ew, stop.

"I-" I was cut off by Keiji. "Stop trying to flirt with my brother. He's uncomfortable." He said. Toora rolled her eyes.

"Keiji, you guys have the same face, I mean I could flirt with you now-"

"Gross." Keiji mumbled pulling me away from her. "Agaaashiii's!" It's so cute how he says our name soooooo wrong.

"Yes Bokuto-san?" Keiji says, sighing. "There are my two favorite quiet people!" I smile to myself. I'm....someone's....favorite?

And not in a lewd way...

"Kane?" Bokuto asked, making me look at him in confusion. "Did you hear me?" I blushed and shook my head.

"It's ok, want something to eat? keiji wasn't hungry." I nod, he grabbed my hand and I flinched so fucking hard.

"Ah- DID I HURT YOU!?" He panicked. "I'm sorry! That just scared me!"

"Oh, sorry! I was just excited." 'Excited' in a normal way.

"O-ok." He lead me out the room.

Bokuto is a nice boy. I like nice...people. "Kannneee!" I snap from my thoughts. "Yes Bokuto-kun?" He laughed a little. "Ah, what's your favorite food?" It used to be mashed potatoes....but, it makes me want to puke now...

"Chilli." Yea, it's so good. "Chilli with crackers." I say with a smile. "You like spicy food?" He asked, I nod, I eat it so much it doesn't even seem spicy.

"We don't have any, but weeeee could go to the store!"

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT!"

"NO IT MADE YOU HAPPY!"

"I WA-"

"STAAPP IT!"

I pout inwardly, he's too much.

"I have to tell Kuroo or he'll worry!" Bokuto ran off leaving me. I love their friendship.

I waited for almost 15 minutes before sighing and walking outside. I seen some people walking on the other side of the gate, which made me stay away.

I admire the bushes that were shaped like owls and the pretty daisy here and there.

It's really pretty over here and peaceful. I found myself looking at a golden fountain of a cat spitting water out. "Pfft-"

"IT WAS FOR KUROO!"

"AH!" I crouch down and cover my head. "I- uh....sorry."

"Oh Bokuto-kun...it's ok." I stood up awkwardly. "That....was...a weird position." He said staring me down. "It's a habit..."

"....were you abused?" He asked worry feeling his eyes. "No! I was just...uh I don't know. Let's go."

"Ok, ok." He smiled leading me out of the gate, we waited for a little bit, before a a black Benz stopped in front of us. I hid behind Bokuto. "This is our ride Kane! The only car you should be scared of is the white van!" He says opening the door for me.

"I know that all to well."

"Ha?"

"I said I know."

"Oh- GOOD!" I get in the car hesitantly and Bokuto follows. "To the Supermarket Ri-san." Bokuto said in a British accent, making me slightly wheeze as the car drove off.

"yOu LAUGHED!"

"Haha- doesn't everyone do it once in a while?" He began thinking. "I think so, but you're always making that face, like Keiji." That face. "No emotions?" He nodded. "I been meaning to ask you...when did you meet my brother?"

"Ooh uh a while back...we're engaged actually, I haven't told my parents yet."

"Well I knew that from the matching rings, congratulations." I smile at him and he claps with joy. "Thank you!"

"You're gonna take care of him right? You wont hurt him and make him sad?"

"OF COURSE! I LOVE AGAASHI! I couldn't hurt him ever!" I'm Akaashi too- "Ok good. You have my blessings!" I say happily. "YOU SHOULD SMILE MORE!"

"W-why?" I say scratching my head. "You look cute." Hm, cute. "You're blushing again." Someone sell me on the black mar-

"You're cute like that." I cover my face. "STOP!"

"Why do you get embarrassed about compliments?" He asked. "I'VE NEVER RECEIVED SUCH NORMAL COMPLIMENTS BEFORE!"

"AAAH!? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?"

"I'VE NEVER BEEN CALLED CUTE BEFORE OR PRETTY!" Unless it was a tease.

"WHY NOT!!!?"

Me and Bokuto continued arguing about him complimenting me until we reaches the store. "Thanks Riko, come on Kane!!"

We got out the car, we went in, we got chili, we bought it, we got back in the car, we went to get ice cream. He texted Kuroo here and there, even called.

At least I explained it fast.

"What's your favorite flavor?" He asked after getting his own. I replied quickly. "Happy Tracks!" He gave me a confused look. "Happy.....tracks?" I nod vigorously like a little kid.

The man came back with my ice cream cone, that Bokuto handed me. I instantly started licking it. "Is it good?" He asked, I nod. "You should try it." He inhaled the whole top of my ice cream. "BOKUTO-KUN!" I huffed.

"Whoooa it is really good!"

"Hdksksn I MEANT GET YOUR OWN!"

"I now know you're stingy with your food." He pouted, I sighed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to yell..." He sighed, pouting more. "You want some more?" His face lit up. Ha.

Back at his mansion. We put the Chili in the kitchen, I guess the maid is gonna make it. We were walking back to the room when we heard singing, loud singing. It sounded good, but they loud.

We peeked in the room.

"Lil' booties popping like a gun
Lil' booties only wanna have fun
Lil' booties got buns!" Kuroo sang, while everybody made the beat.

How'd it come to this?

"Lil' booties he get hotter than the sun first place. Lil' booties number one. Lil' booties weigh a ton." Hanamaki sang, vibing with his boyfriend.

"Nah, lil' booties weigh none." Kenma and Oikawa say exchanging high fives.

I am confusion.

"Lil' booties always get the job done! Lil' booties love to run. The lil' booties already won. Lil' booties leave your whole body stunned! Im just looking for the-" Sugawara followed up.

"Lil' booties, where is the-
Lil' booties, I want the-
Lil' booties, I need the-
Lil' booties, show me the-
Lil', lil' booties, throw me the-
Lil' booties, this for the!" Keiji chanted lil booties, while kuroo did the rest.

How did they drag my baby brother into this!!!?

"Lil', lil' booties, you know that lil' booties matter." Kenma sang with a face that said 'Yes bitch'. But Yesss WE DON'T STAND BODY SHAMING HERE!

"Lil' booties, where is the-
Lil' booties, I want the-
Lil' booties, I need the-
Lil' booties, show me the-
Lil', lil' booties, throw me the-
Lil' booties, this for the-"

"Lil', lil' booties, you know that lil' booties matter!" Oikawa said clapping.

"Where is the
I want the
I need the
Show me the
Lil' booties
Lil' booties point out the lil' booties
Lil', lil' booties
Lil' booties point out the lil' booties
Where is the
I want the
I need the
Show me the
Lil' booties" Hanamaki and Matsukawa

"Lil' booties point out the lil' booties." Iwa said.

"Lil' booties!" Everybody literally yelled.

"Lil' booties point out the lil' booties." He repeated with Daichi.

Bokuto cleared his throat before opening the door dragging me in.

"Big booties matter too but the lil' booties know it be the truth
WHERE THE LIL BOOTIE CREW!!?
Show a player what the lil' booties do!!
Put that ass in a lil' bootie zoo!" Oh my god- he shook me while singing- oh-

"Make that lil bootie move..." I sang embarrassed. Why do I even know this song....

"Lil' booties shaking outta shoes
Lil' bootie got a lot to prove
Lil' bootie pull up and it's bad news
Lil' bootie she be going up on the two's
Lil' bootie crew!
Lil' bootie act a fool!
Lil' bootie soft~
Lil' bootie kinda smooth~
Sporty look, shorty look~
Bootie kinda rude~
Lil' bootie with a lil' bootie attitude
I'm looking for the-" Bokuto and Kuroo went off, I could have applaud to that.

Soon-

"Sooo, what happened?" Bokuto asked the 'lil bootie queens' kenma and Oikawa. "My sister was 'body shaming' me and I didn't think anything of it until Iwa-chan said that she was disgusting for doing that, kuroo heard it and started singing...everyone joined in. Me and Kenma are lil bootie queens now."

I held in my laughter- that was some quick escalation. At least they didn't start cooking her again.

"Oh-"

"Lil booties matter." Hanamaki said.

Soon they started bunching up again and I had to isolate myself.

Hanamaki P.O.V

Kane sat away from us in a chair on his phone, but he was still in earshot. What's up with him?

"Keiji, is ya bro claustrophobic or something?" I whisper. "I don't know."

"Don't worry about it." Iwa said sighing. Ooh? Does he know something?

"Ok.."

"Hey, do you remember that one time where we played that one game and Bokuto was gonna tell us another secret, but Kuroo stopped him, yea me too, so what was it?" Sugawara asked making me laugh. "I may or may not know what Bokuto was gonna say." I say smirking.

"Oh yea......he totally interrupted us." Kuroo mumbled pulling his hair. Bokuto blushed. "Yea but kuroo is right, we shouldn't speak about that."

"No fun." Oikawa whined. "It's not like you'd know what it was anyways." I say rolling my eyes. "Mean Makki!" I blew him a kiss in response.

"No but for real I'm curious now, what did Kuroo give you?"

"More like what did they give each other." They glared at me, but hey I could spill the seaweed whenever I wanted.

"Makki relax, we had a deal."

"I know, I know. Maybe I won't say anything."

"I wanna know now." Mattsun says leaning back a little. "You've done it before sweety...the ball pit."

"OoOh!!" He said before laughing. Has my Mattsun ever blushed.

"W h y Would you call that that-" Bokuto said cackling.

"I uuuhm, I'll be in the bathroom, until that's....not the topic." Kane says nervously. HAHAH HE UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS SAYING!!

"Ok." We say. Iwa bowed his head. "It's ok." Kane smiled before leaving the room quickly..

"Bokuto-san, I wanna know what you did with Kuroo-san." Akaashi said glaring at the both of them. Oop-

"I MEAN- EVEN IF I DO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED YOU CAN'T GET MAD! THIS HAPPENED IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AKA YEARS AGO!" kuroo barked.

"I don't really care, Kuroo is right, we weren't in a relationship back then. What is middle school?" Kenma asked.

"WHOA KENMA YOU'RE DATING KUROO!!?" Kenna yelled. She had a puppy crush on kuroo, it was so obvious, but kuroo didn't notice.

"Yea, we're engaged." Eijsbskshak poor Kenna. "Wow." She said standing up. "I'll be right back!" She skipped out of the room quickly.

"Middle school happened before high school which is right now." Kenma looked confused but he just let it go.

"Ok, so?" Akaashi said.

"This was like...7th or 8th grade, we were tryna see what we were attracted too."

"So...like us being the closest and bestest bro's ever....were experimenting..."

"But it looked like you guys done that before?" I say tilting my head confused.

"The time you walked in on us was our 4th time doing that." I-

"I'm not liking where this is going-" Daichi said closing his eyes.

"Me either..." Iwa mumbled.

"HEY WE WERE TRYING TO CONFIRM SOMETHING! Also like you can't tell me y'all didn't start touching yourself during then...you can't blame us....it was great." Bokuto said blushing.

"......."

"Exactly." Kuroo said rolling his eyes...

"Like ok so we're trying to make sure....that...that's what we like, we could have easily kissed to find out buuuut ya know I wanted to be in a relationship with a person before kissing them soooo, that was off......"

"So it's ok for you too choke on-"

"OH MY GOD!" Iwa and Daichi yelled. "MAKKI PLEASE!" Kuroo yelled. I roll my eyes.

"You're taking too long, guys Kuroo gave him head and they gave each other a fucking hand job."

Of course our Mermen were confused, but Iwa and Daichi were ready for the bleach.

"Friendship goals." Matsukawa said. "WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!" Kuroo and Bokuto yelled. "YOU SAW BO rEORGANIZING MY THROAT?!!!" SHSHSBSBAMKA

"I'm sorry I was confused on what was happening, so I watched until you realized I was watching!" I say laughing.

"THAT'S EMBARRASSING!"

"WAIT WHAT IS THIS LANGUAGE YOU GUYS ARE SPEAKING!!!?" Oikawa yelled. "Like seriously." Akaashi says.

"I think it's inappropriate?" Suga says not sure. "Kuroo, translate." Kenma demands. "I put Bokuto's treasure in my mouth."

"More like down your thro-"

"HANAMAKI!"

"Whoa." Oikawa, Suga, and Kenma say.

"Oh? Kuroo got to see the treasure, but not me..." Akaashi says disappointed.

"Now as I was trying to tell you on the island! Bokuto is hella uncomfortable with that now!" Kuroo says getting defensive.

"Yea..." Iwa said. "Back then I was touched and not by Kuroo...we silently agreed to stop our 'experiment' that was more like a session cause I was traumatized by what happened to me..."

"HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIISSS!???" Daichi yelled.

"I felt nasty I didn't wanna tell anyone, Iwa found out on his own, he helped me though."

"What does that mean Bokuto-san?"

"Someone forcefully touched my private areas kaashi, and it was.....gross."

"Do you know who it was?" Akaashi bouta kill some people.

"Shu, Shu Shirakima and some random person."

"SHIRAKIMA!!?? THAT'S THAT MAN'S LAST NAME!" Me and Oikawa screamed.

"Our step dad, stop calling him 'that man'. It's disrespectful." Toora said entering the room.

"Your edges are disrespectful, you look like you adopt roaches."

Again I made everyone laugh like crazy. I mean I'm cool like that.

"NOT ADOPTING ROACHES!" Kuroo yelled. Yea adopting.

"Ugh Whatever! Yea Shu is his son, but he stays with the mom. We're close friends, though he'd keep asking about Tooru for some reason when we hung out."

"We want the address." Almost everyone said.

"I don't know the adress, but he's coming over to stay this weekend."

"WHAT!?" Me and Iwa yell. "Well yea, he only gets a chance to see his son on weekends."

"TOORU COME STAY AT MY HOUSE THE WEEKEND!" Iwa screamed. "OF COURSE LOVE!!" Tooru replied.

"So we're going to the Oikawa's and killing him." Akaashi says. "NO KILLING!" Bokuto yelled. "Plus Iwa and Kuroo took care of him the first time!"

"WAIT WHAT DID HE DO!?" Toora yelled.

"Shut the fuck up and get out!" Tooru shouted. He stood up and drug her to the door, pushing her out. Then closed it and locked the door. "I TRIED TO CHANGE!" Oikawa yelled.

"IT'S OK TO GET A LITTLE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE!" Me and Mattsun yelled.

"WAIT YOU CAN'T DO THAT HERE!" The humans shouted.

After everyone settle down  and Bokuto was fixed, we still had questions about his fuck dates with Kuroo.

"So....just curious....how far have y'all gone?" Daichi asked awkwardly. "Well me and kuroo used to jerk off together, then we started doing it to each other...then we got curious about sucking....then I got curious about how two boys have sex....we did our research...Kuroo allowed me to fin-"

"WHY COULDN'T I HAVE WALKED IN ON THAT!?" I scream in agony. "There, there, Hiro. I don't know what that is but I'm sure you have a lot of things to teach me." I pout, definitely. "Makki what the fuck." Iwa said. "What it would have been more interesting!"

"Y'all lost your virginity to each other?" Daichi asked. "NO! IT WAS TEMPTING THOUGH! I COULD HAVE-" Bokuto cut himself off by slamming his hands together, making kuroo jump and let out an 'Ooh.~'

"YOU SAVED HIM FROM HAVING FUTURE BacK PROb l e m s!!!" I say rolling over and laughing with Mattsun at the action bokuto did.

"So you guys were....practice partners?" Akaashi asked. "Yea basically." I hear kuroo say over our laughter that Iwa was tryna stop.

"That's fine then." Kenma mumbled. "It's not like I wanted to be up your ass anyways." He says again.

"Not like I would have allowed that." Kuroo replied sharply. Daamn-

"As long as you guys don't do that stuff anymore I guess it's fine." Akaashi says smiling. "HEY HEY HEY!" Bokuto cheered.

"HANAMAKI STOP LAUGHING!"

Lev P.♡.V

I waited soooo long for Tetsu to come home but like he never came, but Yaku-san did! "Lev wait right here I'll be right back." I nod, he went in his house and I waited on the side walk.

I'm about to take him to a park, finally!

"Uhm hey could you help me?" I turned around and yelped. "NO I CAN'T!"

He was clearly gonna stab me. "What's wrong? Could you please, just hold one of these so I can put them in the bag!?"

AaaAAH!! "YAKU-SAN SAVE ME!"

"WHAT HAPPENED!? I AM DANGEROUS!" Yaku yelled finally coming over here.

"Did you hurt my Lev???"

"What no!"

"I bite!"

"I JUST NEEDED HELP!!!"

In the end the man did need help and Yaku scolded me.

"But Yaku-san he was definitely planning on stabbing me if you didn't show up!"

"LEV HE WAS GONNA DROP ALL HIS THINGS IF I DIDN'T HELP HIM! WHAT MADE YOU SCARED ANYWAYS!?"

"THE KNIFE YAKU-SAN! THE KNIFE, THE SHARP THING YOU FORCED ME TO HOLD!!!"

"I........SORRY LEV I FORGOT!"

"MEAN! YAKU WANTED ME TO DIE!"

"No....no. Lev I'm sorry, I forgot, really."

"Fine I forgive you."

"Alright, now lead the way." Hmm, this is the first time I've been outside and was able to see, the homes were nice.

"Ok, I think if we walK straight we'll find it."

"I'm sorry...'think'?" I adverted my eyes. "LEV DON'T 'THINK'! KNOW!"

"SORRY STOP YELLING!"

"WHAT IF YOU GOT US LOST OR SOMETHING!!!?? STUPID LEV!" I frown  turning away from him. "Fine, we don't have to go! I'm going home you meanie."

I was completely serious, I walked back to the Kuroo's house, while Yaku tried to stop me. "Lev stop being a baby! I was just being cautious!"

"YOU TRYNA KEEP US SAFE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU INSULTING ME!" I shout turning around. "Lev don't fucking yell at me."

"Yes sir."

"I will kill you, ya know?"

"Yes sir."

"Now, if you weren't trying to get us lost, I wouldn't have called you stupid. You understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, now, I guess the park can wait, let's walk around."

"Yes sir." I grab Yaku's hand and lead him away from my house again.

Hinata P.O.V

I was able to get everyone here in my fairly big bedroom. "My room is bigger than yours." Tsukishima commented.

"So!?"

"I guess it makes since, look how small you are." He says while laughing, Yamaguchi laughing as well. Ugh.

"Shut up four eyes-"

"Do not start, I swear....do not start." Kunimi repeated, sitting on my bed with Kindaichi. "No one cares about how big rooms are!" Kindaichi added.

"Guys please don't fight!" Yachi yelped.

"Ok, ok. Everyone please calm down-" Shibayama started but was interrupted by someone coming in the room.

"HINNAAAAATAAAA!"

"KOGAAAANEEEEEE!"

"HINATA!"

"INUOKA!"

"Just great, a bunch of loud idiots." Tsukishima grumbled sitting on the couch, Yamaguchi following like a lost puppy.

"SHUT UP!" The three of us shout. "I WILL ERASE YOUR WHOLE LIFE STYLE BUDDY!" Inuoka shouted with puppy dog eyes.

"YEA!" Me and Kogane shouted.

"OH MY GOD I'LL DO THE SAME THING IF Y'ALL DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kunimi yelled. We all got silent.

"Akira just wants to sleep!" Kindaichi shouted.

Tsukishima looked like he was debating on being a smart ass. He chose the wrong word.

"Am I supposed to care?"

"YOU DUMBASS!" Kageyama yelled.

"WHY ARE Y'ALL TALKING ABOUT GIVING EACH OTHER AMNESIA!!?" Yamaguchi screeched I forgot he was human.

"Inuoka make him forget how to talk." Kunimi demanded. Lazy, lazy.

Inuoka followed the command and tadah no more smart mouth tsukki!

"Yamaguchi it's nothing this is how we joke sometimes."

"Oh...ok Hinata."

Yahaba P.O.V

Me and Kyou was the last ones to make it to Nishinoya's house. "Kyou what's that?" I asked hiding behind him. "That's a squirrel...scary cat."

"I'm not a cat kyou."

"I hate how stupid you are."

"Shut up! You refused to explain this stuff to me!"

Kyotani knocked on the door and Nishi opened it. "Welcome!" We walked in and I was met with my new besties.

"Hey Enno, Shira, Teru." I say smiling. "Hey Habba." They say waving.

"Was it one of your pod members that went into Siren mode?" Terushima asked, he's also a siren. "Mhm, It was Oikawa-san." Terushima gasped. "MY QUEEN! WHO DARES ANGER HIM!?"

"THAT'S THE SPIRIT!" I yell. "You guys are fucking crazy." Ugh shut up mad dog.

"It was some man, I am taking his life whenever I get the chance."

"Let me join, we should get Atsumu to join." Terushima said sitting up.

"I don't like Atsumu like that, he's always touching my captain."

"Fair point, but who isn't?"

"Me."

"Ooh he jealous-" Tanaka and Yamamoto say laughing. "SHUT UP! I HAVE KYOU ANYWAYS!"

"I'm lowkey offended you said 'anyways' at the end of that sentence." Kyoutani said making me jolt. "I obviously love you more stupid."

"Still." I roll my eyes. "I thought when you say anyways, I thought it meant like 'this is way better'."

Kyoutani blushed. "Well when you put it like that." Yamamoto said, smirking.

"I guess he liked that." Ennoshita said making Narita and Kino laugh.

"You know what else that means? 'I wanted that thing but I guess this one works'." Of course why not Shirabu? Salty ass. "SHIRA!" Semi yelled. "What? Am I wrong?"

"You're completely right." Kyoutani said rolling his eyes. "Yes we all love each other, stop doubting feelings!" Watari said crossing his arms. "Seriously. We have certain soulmates for a reason." Komi says. "RIGHT!" I yelled.

"aNyWaYs let's get our asses in my room!" Noya yelled running up the things called stairs. We followed.

His room is small. Aone looked uncomfortable with Futacuchi in a corner. "Noya bro, your room kinda small dude."

"I mean to be fair I'm an only child Ryu and it's big enough for me." Noya replied from the middle of the room.

"It's too small." Semi complained. "Uugh, you're not even supposed to be here you're a year older than us!" Shirabu also started complaining.

"YOU ASKED TO HANGOUT WITH ME BANGS!"

"SHUT UP SEMI!"

Aone came between the two pushing them away from each other. Nice.

I'm probably finna leave though, kyoutani looks mad and uncomfortable. "Yahaba stay here, this ain't it." Kyou said before leaving. Hmph. He didn't even wanna hang with me. WhATEVER!

"Haba, come here it's less crowded right here." Terushima said before he pulled me into a corner. "Oof." Wow, It is more spacey.

"Teruuu.~" His friend said yawning. "This is Takeharu. And that's Kazuma, we're all together. This is Yahaba." Terushima says. Wait- together??

"H-hello. So all three of you are married?"

"Getting." Takeharu says. "Whoa." I say. "Terushima just needs to prove his loyalty." Teru laughed nervously.

Good luck.

Meanwhile

"SAMU I CAN NEVER SEE TOORU AGAIN- I'LL NEVER BE OK!!"

"TSUMU YOU'RE OVERREACTING! SHUT UP!"

"OF COURSE YOU'D SAY THAT SUNA LIVES NEXT TO US-"

"Atsumu calm down, I'm sure you can visit." Kita says. "KiTA THEY LIVE SO FAR FROM US!! WHO'S GONNA TAKE US BACK!!!??"

Sooo I was thinking of making komi konoha and Sarukui a threesome oor no?

Also lil booties matter 😌 all in favor of getting Oikawa's terrible nickname flattykawa changed to lil'kawa say yes queen. Yes queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388 13 31
Under the surface of the ocean lies a hidden world. Mermaids or sirens were believed to be fake. Their world was just hidden from view. Syren Seaui w...
223 16 19
In the under water world, their lived mermaid's and merman's, they avoided humans at all costs but 6 merman's we're very interested about the human w...
73 1 1
Far below the sea, beyond where the humans can reach, there's something hidden beneath the waves. Only one human is able to touch those secrets, and...
32.3K 946 19
Two drowned souls connect but can they resurfaced and survive their bonds from their haunting past? And what happens when the past won't wash away?