𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧

By _chocochiffon

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ [𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬] ❞ 🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬] ! ˊˎ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬] ࿐... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞
[𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚠] - 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘
[REQUESTS CLOSED]
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎
[𝚑] - 𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞
[𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚠] - 𝚝𝚘𝚓𝚒 𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚘
[𝚜] - 𝚓𝚓𝚔 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
[𝚘𝚜] 𝚢𝚞𝚞𝚓𝚒 𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘
please read.
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚘
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚘
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚝𝚘𝚓𝚒 𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘
-END-
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
ANNOUNCEMENT (2)!!

[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚙𝚎𝚒 𝚢𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘

13.4K 223 58
By _chocochiffon

“𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎. 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒'𝚖 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢; 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢.”

-𝐂𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

FAILING A TEST, WAS PERHAPS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE--- being praised and born as a bright student, you were always told and reprimanded that slacking off was forbidden. you were to work harder than anyone else, work ten times as hard and focus on the importance of tests than a normal student should.

call it rebellious state if you must but how you wish you followed your parents'  daily reminder of studying for the following test. a test for the subject you were struggling with. but even so, you did not study; you just stared at your notes the day before and now here you were, standing proud or rather... ashamed with a failing grade.

the teacher saw your grade and albeit being disappointed seeing you not study, he was kind enough to let you repeat the test and give a student out to tutor you. he knew that his subject wasn't your forte and he was quite understanding of that.

so, here you were, finding yourself in front seated at the library with fumbling hands and scrambled textbooks at the table. you were seated, quite nervous about the person who was to tutor you. you knew his name was yoshino... yoshino of some sorts.

he was your classmate. a quite one, actually. you barely hear his voice but when you do, you could tell he was one soft-spoken fellow. it was also quite clear he was good at the subject you're bad at thus, ending up in him tutoring you in the library for a few hours or so.

you heard the silent library door creak, showing that someone entered. out of instinct, you straightened your bent back and watched as the familiar classmate of yours walk with a few textbooks in hand.
he keenly observed the place until he spotted your figure and immediately, an awkward hand went to his neck.

he was a shy one; you could tell but nonetheless, you gave him a small little smile and watch as his figure neared yours in the table. “so... um, i need help with uh... [worst subject].” you started awkwardly. he gave you a small nod through his one side banged hair, settling himself down beside you and prepping all the materials needed.

needless to say, he was a pretty straightforward man. he taught you the main key points with ease, you learned without much worries. he wasn't particularly interested in making friends with you, and neither were you really.

“oh, god, no!” you squeaked, interrupting his talk. junpei stopped for a quick moment, his eyes looming over your distressed body. you attracted a bit of attention but you couldn't care less. “why are they...”

junpei was confused. he looked at you with his brow raised, “are we gonna continue the lesson or what...?” he asked. “so, so, so sorry yoshino-san but the tickets for [favourite film] are about to run out, i forgot they were released a few days back! i was too worried about my grades goddamnit!”

you heard junpei drop his pen as he looked at you, “you mean the movie that's getting all the hype?” he asked, with a bit more liveliness in his voice. you were surprised at this as he barely did talk about his interests but you nodded, being too distracted by the tickets.

“yes! i was supposed to see it but i don't know if i'll be able to do so!” you whined.

“you're into those types of movies?”

“yeah! they're really entertaining, y'know? they're so much better than boring documentaries!”

“you— you think so too?”

you paused for a quick moment, looking at his shining eyes. it was very much easy to tell he liked films, that he was fond of them; and for a moment, you felt as if the both of you finally had a common interest. “do you think horror is better than action?”

“hmm... close call. no, actually, that's really difficult, ahh!” you squeaked, ruffling your hair and settling back down on the chair. you've completely forgotten the the tickets by now but it matters not, because junpei is actually talking to you with a sense of familiarity.

“but... i think it's safe to say i like horror more! don't get me wrong though! action is really good, it's just... it's just, eh? just... action, i guess?”

junpei awkwardly giving you a little smile, nods in agreement. “i get you. horror is capable of making my skin crawl.”

“right?! and you know how you'll pull your feet up in the theatre because you're afraid someone will grab it?”

“yeah.”

and for a few minutes, you felt as if you were actually able to enjoy the tutoring just a bit more. studying was nice, but so was forming a proper relationship with people who are involved. you weren't particularly keen on watching the movie anymore and you and junpei continued in blabbering away, talking about movies and such.

you voiced your interests, and so did he. he became a bit more open now and you were just a tad bit glad.

“so, yoshino-san, i take it you go to the movies with your friends?” you nonchalantly spoke.

junpei froze for a little while, scratching the back of his head awkwardly; he became more fidgety. “a-ah, no, not really...” he whispered ever so slightly.

surprised, your eyes widen and you pondered for a quick moment before something hit. “o-oh, i'm so sorry!” you had quickly apologized, frantically waving your hands in an attempt to lighten the situation.

he, however, didn't really mind as he gave you another one of his tense, but sincere smile. “no, it's alright. don't worry about it.” he reassured. you quickly switched the topic back to films and movies, not wanting to embarrass yourself or touch a sensitive topic any further.

but as you rambled on about your favourites, you could tell he was absent minded. was it about the incident earlier? you couldn't tell so you waved your hand around his face.

“y-yoshino-san?”

"“i was um... thinking, l/n-san...”

“yes?”

“would you— would you... uh... come to the movies with me some other time?” he whispered in the most silent voice. but you heard him and to his surprise, he saw you smile. he was expecting you to reject him but of course, his thoughts proved him wrong.

“that'd be so cool! let's see the one i failed to see earlier, yeah?” you cheered.

and the smallest of smiles appeared on junpei's covered face. he wasn't too open about his personal life. aside from the fact that he liked movies and was obvious had no friends, he was still uncomfortable with sharing stuff with someone like you.

so were you, really. but even so, the both of you felt like a friendship will bloom from this small interest in movies. and maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to share stuff with him in a much deeper perspective.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆ ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬       ✬   ┊   ┊

┊  ★              ★    ┊

☆                     ☆

req by: id0ntreallycare

thank u so much for the request !
i hope this was to your liking cuz i tried to make it as fluffy as possible, lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957 18 6
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗲𝘅 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵...
262 15 6
{ 𝖓 . } 𝗍һᥱ ᥲᥴ𝗍 ᥆𝖿 ᥣ᥆᥎іᥒg ᥆ᥒᥱ 𝗍һᥲ𝗍 ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱs ᥡ᥆ᥙ ; ᥲ ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱ rᥱ𝗍ᥙrᥒᥱძ іᥒ 𝖿ᥙᥣᥣ .. ‧₊˚- ̗̀ .ᐟ.ᐟ ‧₊˚- ̗̀ .ᐟ.ᐟ ‧₊˚...
3.5K 210 10
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐅- 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻 ✧𝖸𝗈�...
150K 4.2K 26
❞𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨!❞ 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 ╭───────.ೃ࿐ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄...