Wanted

zerozaki_Zen által

"Marry me!" Eren Yeager, the most feared outlaw in history, stared down at the kneeling Omega in front o... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Extra: Dancing in the Barn
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 42

2K 138 51
zerozaki_Zen által

"Ahahaha!" Carla bellowed.

Levi just sat there with a blank expression, not sure if he should laugh along or be angry at his mother-in-law's reaction. Levi's not even half of his story and the old Omega had tears in her eyes from laughing.

"That so is pathetic!" Carla laughs. "Asking my son to marry you so you can run away, that's too good. So good."

"Yeah, haha," Levi decided to laugh along awkwardly. Now that he was retelling the story, it was indeed a pathetic move. Lucky, it was Eren and not some ill-natured thief, a lot of things can go wrong but Levi's glad that everything turned out well. So well.

"Oh, Levi deary. I adore you!" Carla's laughter finally dies down. She reached for the teapot and pour herself another cup.

"Well, Eren did admit that he was planning on kidnapping me. I guess what I did turn the table around," Levi explained with a small smile while he took a bite of his grilled cheese that Carla prepared. It's just grilled cheese but it was ten times better than any grilled cheese that Levi tasted.

"Really? Hmmm, if so, Eren does have an eye for you. I knew my son so well, he can rob any bank he wanted but he never kidnapped anyone." Carla said then she took a sip of her tea. "I like you, Levi. I really do."

"Thank you," Levi lighten up, finishing his grilled cheese. "I like you too Carla."

"Oh, silly! You can call me Mom if you like!"

"I...um..." Levi hesitated, he was overwhelmed with mixed feelings. He's not even sure if he was embarrassed to call Carla "Mom" but more like, Levi had to get used to it. He's delighted that his mother-in-law wanted him to call her "Mom", the raven will try his best to muster the courage to say it.

"I like you, Levi. That's why I need to warn you," the old Omega's voice drop.

Immediately, Levi tensed at her words.

"My omegas are not friendly. They've known my son since he was a child while the new ones heard the stories from others. I can tell that every single one of them wanted to be Eren's mate."

Levi gulped. Not sure what to feel about that. He's nervous alright. The noise from the main floor caught his attention. He can hear Eren's laughter, followed by high pitch squeals and giggles. About a dozen Omegas trailed his husband's tail earlier, which means a dozen or more bitchy Omegas will go after him.

"When Eren was growing up, I forbid my Omegas from touching him. But now that my son's all grown up, well, I know that Eren won't cheat. Your mark on his nape prevent him so, but you," Carla emphasized and giggled. More or less, mocking him. "I hope you're ready deary."

Levi froze. He can't read Carla and here he thought that things will be good between them. Levi believed that his mother-in-law liked him but also it seems that Carla enjoyed a little catfight.

Levi clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. He's nervous, scared even but he won't allow those to pull him down. If those bitches planned on messing with him, Levi won't go easy on them.

----

"Here you go," the lean salesman placed the bullets on the counter. His eyebrows shot up when he witnessed how Levi expertly loaded his silver gun.

With his remaining money, Levi bought bullets, enough to kill any bitches that crosses his path.

"Who you shooting?" the salesman asked.

Levi glanced at him, then he smiled. "Nothing, just practicing with a bunch of female dogs." Gathering all his things, the raven went to the door

"Be careful with them mad dogs!" the salesman added.

Levi stopped by the doorway and turned to the man, still smiling. "I will. Thank you." He pushed the door open and stepped out of the shop. He was fixing the holster on his hips when he noticed Erwin.

The entertainment house- the building had a name, Rose Wall was at the center of the town. No one can miss it and all the shops surround the said building. From where Levi was standing in the gun shop, he saw Erwin Smith. Pacing back and forth near the entrance of the brothel.

Levi groaned in annoyance but he approached the blonde Alpha. "Are you getting in or what?"

Erwin jolted, he was so engrossed with his pacing that he didn't notice the raven Omega. "Levi! H-Hi!"

"Ugh," Levi rolled his eyes at him.

"I know," Erwin sighed. "I'm lame."

"Good you know."

Erwin frowned at Levi but he pushed it back. He knew that Levi didn't fancy him and the blonde is okay with that, because, to him, Levi's a good person deep inside. "Where's Eren?" Erwin rarely sees Levi alone but it was expected knowing that the two had fought over something.

"Inside," Levi almost growled. "Getting surrounded by bitches."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"What the hell are you apologizing for?" Levi spat, annoyed as ever.

"I don't know, I know I can't help but... I hope you guys can settle whatever you both are going through."

That softens Levi's features. It won't help with his problem with his mate alright but it seems like now, Erwin is his only 'friend'. Levi won't voice it out though, Erwin's family bank was the source of their misunderstanding. "You wanna go in?" Levi asked, this time with less sass and venom.

"I do but I never been to a place like this, it's a little scary."

"It is," Levi whispered.

"I don't want to go inside and point at every indecent stuff that I see. It will be a lot of effort for me," Erwin chuckled awkwardly.

Levi frowned. He knew that Erwin meant. They're in the same boat, after all, mind as well row together. "Come on, let's get inside and you'll see for yourself."

And just as Levi suspected, the disapproval flashed on the commander's eyes they finally stepped inside Rose Wall.

"How-" he cut himself off before frowning. Then he turned to Levi. "I wonder what's their story. Each one of them and how they end up here..."

Levi huffed. "I don't fucking care."

"Levi," Erwin looked down at him with disbelief.

"Look, Erwin. They have a choice and they choose this."

"Not everyone had a choice Levi," Erwin's frown deepened.

"No, eyebrows. We all have a choice, others just don't utilize them."

"I... guess you are right. But I still want to hear their stories."

"Whatever," Levi mumbled under his breath and noticed Eren, behind him was a train of a dozen Omegas.

"Levi, where have you been?" he asked.

"Outside, talking to Erwin," Levi said casually. Of course, Eren doesn't need to know that he stuck up bullets to kill all the bitches around him.

"What?" Eren switched his glance to his mate and the commander. Then back at Levi. "You hate Erwin," he whispered but the blonde Alpha can hear it.

"It's okay, Eren." Erwin smiled. "I know that Levi doesn't like me that much but we held a good conversation."

"I... see..." Eren forced a smile at the blonde.

"Yeah," Levi nodded, liking the way his mate reacted. But what he focused more on were the glares from the Omegas. Levi will remember their faces. Just so they wait.

"Eren! What are you doing?! You have to tell us the rest of your story!" an Omega whined.

"Let's continue drinking!" another sobbed, grabbing Eren by the elbow.

"Sorry, but I have to-" Eren tried to get out of the Omega's hold but more came on grabbing him. Some of them were not even listening to him and continued to drag the brunette back to their table.

Levi sighed. He knew that Eren will not cheat on him but it still hurts, jealousy hurts like pins and needles. However, Levi had another thing to look out for. He those glares that he got from the group. For now, that's all they have given the raven. Armin is another problem, he didn't see the blonde bitch anywhere. If Armin is planning on something, Levi is prepared for it.

"Hey, um, let's get drinks from the bar?" Erwin offered.

"Yeah," Levi eyed his mate that he barely see with all the Omegas around him. "Sure."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2K 145 1
Levi had everything. He was the front page of the magazine as "Top Career Omega." Got promoted. New office. New and bigger condo. And money that can...
98.9K 5.6K 30
Levi was the queen. He was known to be ruthless and cold towards anyone. Hange, his loyal servant, was the only person he trust, can approach him. O...
5.2K 199 7
Requested story! A man by the name of Erwin Smith starts trying to get close to him. He didn't trust this man right off the bat because he was an Alp...
5.7K 253 17
fights. After his Uncle Kenny became unable to care for Levi, he was sent back to America to live with his mother who he hasn't seen since he was fiv...