Fuck You Guys! I'm Part of 1...

By PaleKittenVoid

"Izuku, he barely has time to spend with you." Shinsou broke in, "If he doesn't have time for you don't you t... More

Note
Arc 1: Liar, Liar Chapter 1: Take a Break?
Arc 1 Liar, Liar. Chapter 2: The 'Party'
Arc 1 Liar, Liar Chapter 3: Comfort
Arc 1 Liar, Liar Chapter 5: Free Spirits
Arc 1 Liar, Liar Chapter 6: Not So Serious
Arc 1 Liar, Liar Chapter 7: It's Over, Isn't It?
Arc 1 Liar, Liar Chapter 8: Outcast's Rage
Arc 1 Liar, Liar Chapter 9: Turning Point
Arc 2 Avoidance Character 10: Kidnapped
Arc 2 Avoidance Chapter 11: Mistake
Arc 2 Avoidance Chapter 12: Separation
Arc 2 Avoidance Chapter 13: Never Catch a Break
Not A Chapter: Please Read

Arc 1 Liar, Liar Chapter 4: House of Memories

7.1K 310 241
By PaleKittenVoid

Hello, kittens!

I'm back on my bullshit once again!

I'm gonna hopefully finish this fic by the end of January or sometime in February if things go to plan.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

Leave comments and feedback, even if it's just a threat to Todoroki or Momo.

Also small warning for anyone sensitive to talks controlling behaviors in this chapter.

There is also a small portion where depression is brought up, but its nothing too serious.

---------------------------------
Chat names:

Izuku: SmolSadBoi

Hitoshi: TolSadBoi
‐--‐------------------------------

Izuku didn't sleep much last night after leaving the 1-B dorms to return to his own.

His head was buzzing with to many thoughts to allow him much sleep. Everything invaded his mind. Thoughts of why Todoroki felt the need to cheat, as well as painful memories of his past partners, were the main focus of his restless thoughts.

Yomiko.

The first-ever person he dated, and the only girlfriend he's ever had, wasn't great. She asked him out during the first week of middle school. She was a second year, he was a first year.

Yomiko was extremely critical over everything Izuku did and very controlling, to the point of constantly stealing Izuku's phone to check his messages or to block and delete people that she didn't like.

Izuku lost a lot of online friends because of her, and him being quirkless back then never fought back against her controlling nature in fear of her leaving him.

Which she ultimately did anyway after becoming bored with the greenette. She decided to cheat on him to gauge Izuku's reaction. Izuku, being timid and not great with situations involving conflict, didn't react how she wanted apparently. She wanted him to get angry, and he was, he just.. didn't show it, he didn't know how to properly process the situation how to express his feelings towards it.

Shortly after Yomiko broke off their relationship over text. In her leaving message, she expressed how dull the freckled boy was.

It was difficult for Izuku to get over. He had been called a freak and such by his peers for almost a decade by that point, he was used to the insults from people who didn't actually know him, minus Katsuki, so for her to work her way into his heart and then smash it to pieces took a toll on him.

It put him in a dark place, one that would've probably caused him to do something he'd regret, but he was temporarily saved from that state of mind.

His knight in shining armor was named Kutaro.

His first boyfriend and second-ever partner swooped into his life a year after Yomiko dumped him, by this point Izuku was almost a third year and Kutaro was the same.

He was sweet and loving, the ideal boyfriend anyone could ever want. He would surprise Izuku with cute gifts such as plushies or phone charms.

Izuku was truly head over heels for Kutaro, and he assumed Kutaro was the same.

But that wasn't the full case. As it turned out, Izuku was a sort of test to see if Kutaro was interested in guys or not.

He wasn't.

The reason he had stayed with Izuku for so long was because he had no idea how to break up with the shorter boy.

All of the gifts were out of guilt, not love. The time they spent together was bliss for Izuku, but awkward torture for Kutaro.

After six months of dragging out the one-sided relationship, Kutaro finally confessed to everything and admitted that in the last two months of their relationship had even begun seeing someone else behind Izuku's back.

Izuku was heartbroken at finding all of this out, he was angry with Kutaro for lying to him and playing with his heart like that, but ultimately forgave him.

They didn't stay friends, however. The guilt Kutaro felt every time he was near Izuku was too much for him to handle, so the two of them decided it would be best to say goodbye and leave it at that, going their separate ways.

Izuku didn't date anyone after that, well, not until the sports festival at UA, when Todoroki confessed to him...

Izuku groaned, interrupting his own train of thought. He needed to stop thinking about his exes, especially Todoroki. Those wounds were still extremely fresh and didn't need to be cut into.

Letting out a drawn-out, tired, defeated sigh, Izuku grabbed his phone, checking the time.

6:47 am.

Great. He really had stayed up most of the night thinking about his exes...

Pathetic.

|~《☆》~|

Sad Boi Hours

TolSadBoi: on a scale of 

1 to ' I'm genuinely swimming in a pool of my own tears' how upset are you rn?
: SmolSadBoi
On the verge of eatingfive gallons of ice cream while readingx reader scenarios of fictional characters I have a crush on to quell my sadness.

Anyway: SmolSadBoi
Do you wanna go make some
terrible decisions with me later today?

TolSadBoi: That depends.

How bad are we talking?

: SmolSadBoi
I'm burning everything in my closet.

TolSadBoi: Why??

: SmolSadBoi 

My current wardrobe makes better  fire kindling than its  intended purpose.

So I'm burning it: SmolSadBoi

TolSadBoi: We're going 

shopping to getyou new shit afterwards

: SmolSadBoi
I can't tell if you're trying to ask
me out, or become my
sugar daddy

TolSadBoi: The answer is

None of the above.I don't need yougetting expelled over you not having clothes

💜 :SmolSadBoi

TolSadBoi: 🖕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 225 29
A childhood of torment and mistreatment transforms Izuku into Deku, one of the most brutal villains for his age. He lives a life to fill his every de...
1.1M 46.9K 45
β€’Rankingsβ€’ #1 in bakudeku #16 in tododeku #21 in game #86 in slow burn 🧑BakuDekuπŸ’š Class 1-A thinks it'd be a good idea to play a big game of tru...
109K 3K 11
Izuku Midoriya has had a rough past, his mom died giving birth to him. And his father is no where to be seen. But with the help of others will he be...